Pansion Glory Reviews

Lck of a some formalities. No reception, no bills no clear prices

Wery nice people, they give us Big Fresh Cold Watermelon at 22.00 when we arive to Hostel...

• 26th Jun 2013
  • Slovenia

The hosts are truly wonderful and heratcentered people!

• 10th Jun 2013
  • Slovenia

Great staff! So welcoming. The walk into town is about 25 minutes but the staff was giving us free rides and picked us up at night. So helpful and friendly!

Owners extremely kind. ... about a 25 min walk to the main church. But the owners gave us a ride if they were available. ... Newly remodeled. ... Medj is an incredible trip

• 12th Apr 2013

Very welcoming family. Dedicated to all their guests. Holy family.

I cant tell you how pleased I was with this accommodation. The place was nice, very clean and very comfortable. The owners were so friendly and went out of their way to make my stay an awesome experience. They even let me use their bicycle to get into town. Awesome A+++

• 27th Jun 2012
  • New Zealand

We had a LOVELY stay at Pansion Glory! The staff at this guesthouse were a welcoming family, and we enjoyed the brief moments we had to talk with them. They were very hospitable, and always ready to help us in any way they could. The food was delicious, and very politely served. The mile walk from the guesthouse to town is simple along city streets, and lovelier through the fields and vineyards if you choose to approach town from the North. We had a lovely stay, and will say hello if we get back

the family that run the hostel is very very very nice, they where really kind to me. I did not have myb laptop with me and they let me theres. they were always smiling and willing to take you on there car to medjugorje´s center. It is a bit far away from the chapel, but unless you are on your own, it is worth it to go there

The staff was very friendly and helpful. It was a few months ago, so I don't remember names, but I remember a guy from the B&B gave us a lift to bus station and waited with us for the bus. Thanks a lot!

I felt myself like at home.....if you are going in Medjugorje, come here!

We really enjoyed our stay,the family who owns the property are kind and generous people who will help you in any way. Even though the property is our of the center of town they will always offer you rides back and forth to town or to the bus stop when we left.The location is wonderful, quiet with a beautiful garden. We would recommend this property to anyone looking for a great place to stay.The price is also quite reasonable.

Pansion Glory was a lovely place to stay. An excellent house with very kind people who treated you like one of the family. They did every possible to help me enjoy my stay. All of the facilities were fantastic.

I travelled all over the world, but this is certainly the best hostel I have ever been. They treat you like a king, all the family is there for you, if you need information, a lift or whatever else. It is not very central but their kindness and the wonderful food make you forget this little disadvantage.

Pansion Glory was a excellent choice for my girlfriend and I. They were very accommodating and wanted to make sure we had the best stay we could.

View all Medjugorje Bed and Breakfasts