9.8
Superb 40 Total Reviews
9.8
Superb 40 Total Reviews
Pansion Glory Located at Medjugorje, , Medjugorje.
Pansion Glory
Pansion Glory
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 41+
9th Sep 2016

They're a beautiful, kind, unassuming, and generous family. The whole hostel is one big long family legacy, and a touching story - they're locals in the truest sense for generations. Lots of love is gone into it, and it's built more like a four star hotel, lots of land & privacy - spacious & beautiful granites & stones. They're happy to give rides, loan their bikes, even their car! When I arrived & called them, they just came immediately and picked me up. Pretty sure I'll be back.

1st Sep 2016

This place is amazing. The rooms are clean and big and comfortable and mine had a balcony. The best part was the kindness of the couple. The location is a little bit of a walk to the center, maybe 20 minutes, but Marija gave me rides into town several times and they offered me their bike too. It was a lovely place. I recommend it to everyone.

• Brazil, Female, 31-40
4th Aug 2016

Just perfect!!! The place is a new building, very clean, charming, safe, beautiful. I love it!

• Scotland, Female, 41+
30th Jul 2016

Staff absolute angels. Very friendly and helpful. Thanks Sanya Tamara and Anne xx

• marisolmir
  • Mexico, Female, 18-24
28th Jun 2016

It was amazing! They were already waiting for me at the bus station, and drive me the morning I left; they also borrowed me a bicycle to go thru the whole town, and gave me directions to do so. The place is a house that has being restored and even though it isn't ready yet it is really good, the rooms are clean and private. I totally recommend it!