Pansion Marta Reviews

Trsina, Bibinje, Zadar, Croatia

It is in bibinje, the town beside zadar. Bus ride takes 15 mins. Tjen 10 minutes of walking to reach.

DO NOT STAY HERE! Booked this hostel three months before arrival! On the day we got there the apartment owner and his mother then greeted us and said there had been a double booking but didn't speak very good English so it was hard to understand. We were then escorted to another apartment which was absolutely tiny compared to the place we booked with no sea view or balcony and were just expected to be okay with it! We were absolutely outraged as they hadn't called or emailed about this! FUMING

• 15th Aug 2014

At the arrival the owner told us, that our apartement was only available for 2 nights instead of 3. So we went for 2 nights into a modern renovated, cosy apartement. Just like the pictures at hostelword had shown. But the facilities were dirty, we had to clean up at first. In addition to that the kitchen wasn't well equipped. Lucky us, that we had brought our own tableware for camping... We spent the 3rd night in an very old fashioned but very clean room. Kitchenette was badly appointed as well.

Good apartment with everything you can expect from one. The location is good, close to the sea, it's easy to get to Zadar and the owners are very nice and friendly.

• 4th Aug 2014

My stay in Pansion Marta was a disaster. I reserved a deluxe room for two (with private bathroom, balcony, AC, small kitchen). When me and my boyfriend arrived the owner told us that she had guests in "our" room so we could stay in a smaller room. The room seemed to be a part of her private house. Moreover, the lock wasn't working properly. The room was awful - dark and damp, the bathroom - unclean. Other rooms were perfect, but it's risky - you can reserve what I did and get something else!

The appartment was nice, the beach was further away than 20 metres and we didn't see the woman after she picked us up. (Which was really nice). Bibinje is a quite boring en silent place, I rather have stayed in Zadar. There goes a bus every hour to Zadar, but the latest goes at eleven. We had to figure out the bustimes by ourself because of the poor information coming form the owner.

Great! Great place! Great people !

really great stay! everything perfect but not that close to zadar although very close to lots of reataurants on the sea front in Bibinje :)

• 14th Jul 2014

The facilities here are great; we had a large room with ensuite and balcony despite only booking a room with a shared bathroom. Shared kitchen is really useful and kept clean. The hostel is a bus ride from Zadar but Bibinje is a lovely little town with good quality but cheap restaurants and the sea is a stones throw from the hostel. Zadar is easily reachable by a short bus ride which runs regularly until about 2am. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for somewhere to relax by the sea

The dude who came to greet us at the apartment was really friendly and helpful! it was a nice central flat

• 20th Jun 2014

Great place to stay, the room was perfect for me and my friends, the views are great and you definitely get enough for your money. The only problem was that the place is about 10-15 minutes away from Zadar city centre so take the bus because the taxis took up a lot of my money.

• 7th May 2014

I was there with two friends, It's an apartment just in front of the shore.

View all Zadar Bed and Breakfasts