Pansion Marta Reviews

Trsina, Bibinje, Zadar, Croatia

My stay in Pansion Marta was a disaster. I reserved a deluxe room for two (with private bathroom, balcony, AC, small kitchen). When me and my boyfriend arrived the owner told us that she had guests in "our" room so we could stay in a smaller room. The room seemed to be a part of her private house. Moreover, the lock wasn't working properly. The room was awful - dark and damp, the bathroom - unclean. Other rooms were perfect, but it's risky - you can reserve what I did and get something else!

Great! Great place! Great people !

really great stay! everything perfect but not that close to zadar although very close to lots of reataurants on the sea front in Bibinje :)

• 14th Jul 2014

The facilities here are great; we had a large room with ensuite and balcony despite only booking a room with a shared bathroom. Shared kitchen is really useful and kept clean. The hostel is a bus ride from Zadar but Bibinje is a lovely little town with good quality but cheap restaurants and the sea is a stones throw from the hostel. Zadar is easily reachable by a short bus ride which runs regularly until about 2am. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for somewhere to relax by the sea

The dude who came to greet us at the apartment was really friendly and helpful! it was a nice central flat

• 20th Jun 2014

Great place to stay, the room was perfect for me and my friends, the views are great and you definitely get enough for your money. The only problem was that the place is about 10-15 minutes away from Zadar city centre so take the bus because the taxis took up a lot of my money.

• 7th May 2014

I was there with two friends, It's an apartment just in front of the shore.

View all Zadar Bed and Breakfasts