Pansion Pero Elez Reviews

Put Za Krizevac, 88266, Medjugorje, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Highly recommended! Lovely house and grounds, with 2 very cute dogs and very helpful and kind owners. Had a wonderful and relaxed stay. Great and inexpensive base to explore the area!

Located about a 20 minute walk from the town centre, very close to the base of Cross Mountain however. Ideal spot if you have a car with you as there is plenty of parking. We stayed in a triple room with an en suite. Everything was spotlessly clean on arrival. The owners had very little English but we managed just about communicate. There was no power in the house the first night we stayed due to an electrical fault although I guess that's no one's fault. A good spot if you don't mind walking.

I arrived with my booking and they said "we got a group, I am sorry"

View all Medjugorje Bed and Breakfasts