Papa Germano Reviews

Via Calatafimi 14/a, Rome, Italy

Really nice hostel very close to Termini station. Very quiet and chill. Some sneaky charges added on though that were not included in the original price left a sour taste. Otherwise, perfect for a quiet stay.

• 14th Nov 2014

Definitely recommend!

• 11th Nov 2014
  • Poland

Thank you for the friendly welcome! Excellent value for money, a very friendly staff as well as clean rooms. Located in the center so it is easy to get to important places of the near surroundings. Perfect for a short stay!

• 10th Nov 2014

Maybe it will be a good idea to handle more than just one key to customers staying in three and more persons room, so that customers would have more freedom.

• 7th Nov 2014
  • Poland

I was totally satisfied with Papa Germano. I liked that its more like a hotel and less a hostel atmosphere. Clean. Nice staff.

Very happy with my stay. Facilities were very clean, bed was comfy. One of the bathrooms in suite 6 is raised by an inch and I stubbed my toe in the middle of the night... Aside from this, I slept very well.

It is a nice Hotel near Roma Termini (Maintrainstation). You can walk to every destintion in old city of Rome. Staff was very friendly. We enjoyed our time at Hotel papagermano. I will return next time to this Hotel.

• 30th Oct 2014

Highly recommend: Laundry place close by, clean, safe, friendly staff, all of whom can show you where to go and what to do on a map, restaurant across the street, 5 min walk to Termini Station, good price. Very convenient.

Don't miss out on Papa Germano Hotel!

Helpful staff, clean facilities-room cleaned daily! Wifi is great, rooms are relatively quiet,close to main train station. A good pension hotel.

We needed a place to stay in Rome near Termini for one night and this place was perfect! Very impressive room and bathroom for what we were expecting. Breakfast was average but all we needed. Within walking distance to Termini, I will stay here again if I have a stopover in Rome for only a few nights.

• 10th Sep 2014

I was very much looking forward to my visit to Rome, however starting the visit with a check-in to Papa Germano was a bit uninviting. The main reason I chose the place was because of the listed 24-hour check-in/reception, as I knew my plane would be landing late. I left an email stating that I would be arriving around midnight. However upon arrival the older man at the desk was very rude and condescending about my late arrival, saying he was just about to close. Okay facility but not the nicest.

Great location and very clean. We had incredibly dirty neighbor-guests and even so the staff managed to keep everything spotless. Would definitely go back.

We stayed for three nights and it was very nice. It was more like a small hotel rather than a hostel. Once we got our surroundings it wasn't too far from the main attractions about 20 walk to the Colosseum. The room was moderately clean and the bath rooms were very clean! The staff was very friendly and very helpful.

Muy cerca de Termini! 😉

We thought that this was a nice hostel very close to the Termini station. The room was clean and seemed secure, and the receptionist spoke good English and was extremely helpful. We also thought that the price was reasonable for the service and location, and we would have no problems staying here again. The atmosphere is more like a small hotel than a hostel, but we were only staying one night and just wanted to use it as a base for seeing the city so this was fine for us.

• 22nd Aug 2014

Take note: breakfast and a/c are not included; both will cost you extra. On the positive side, it's close to the train station and walking distance to all of the sights.

CONS: So first of all, the receptionist was rude. At one point while we were waiting for others to check in, she walked them up to their room but then locked us in the reception. No kitchen facilities even though its supposed to be a hostel. Hidden costs for AC remote and a tax for each person staying, (include this in your costs instead of feeling like you are ripping us off!) Shower was really small, im not a big boy and i struggled to move. PROS very clean, and close to transport

They are a hotel that rent shared room. So this is a very nice place, very clean and tidy, with maids that clean up all the place diarily. Probably the best "hostel" ever.

« first « Prev 1 2 3