Papa Germano Reviews

Via Calatafimi 14/a, Rome, Italy

I stayed one night only to get a flight on the next day, then I didn't have to use anything basically. The internet in the room was quite poor, although Francesca in the reception was very helpful and friendly with all my questions and doubts.

Very clean and nice people at reception.

Fantastic stay. Super clean and comfortable beds. 2 min walk from main station and close to all other attractions. We arrived at 1 30am a staff member waited up to greet us. Overall great experience.

Wifi connection needs to be improves

Great hostel. Really nice staff, clean room and really nice bathroom! Would really recommend.

We stayed here just for one night in the middle of our travels. The location is great, really close to Termini station so getting to and from the airport was a breeze. The facilities were really clean as well, the washrooms were huge and spotless. Overall, a good nights stay here.

Good spot to stay can walk to all major attractions. good spots to eat close by.

The hostel was extremely clean! It was a pleasant surprise. And there was powerful air conditioning in the room, provided for free, which was perfect for summer. Good clean showers and comfortable beds. The fellow tourists were nice and friendly as were the staff:)

• 10th Jul 2015
  • Malaysia

I stayed in a private single room with shared washroom. Staff were friendly and helpful, the rooms were clean, and I especially appreciated the air-conditioner in the room since it was so hot out.

This place was in a great location. It everything we needed except the wifi. Wifi didn't work for most of the time I was there. There was only one computer available which was used the whole time so I had to use restaurants wifi to book my train and flights :/

The room was great, just what we needed for our 2 nights in Rome. The girl who checked us in & the guy that was working during the evening (on our first night) were super helpful, highlighting places on the local map, giving us tips & helping us sort out our pre-booked tickets. It was a bit of a shame we were unable to arrange breakfast on our last morning (they can't run breakfast unless they have min 6 people confirmed for breakfast service). The location was good & we enjoyed our stay.

Very friendly and helpful staff, room was clean so we're bathrooms , I would recommend

• 7th Jul 2015

Everhthing about it was very nice! The staff was friendly and very helpful our room was a 3 bed private air conditioned and was very cheap! We loved everything about it except that it was just a tad far to get to everhthing, but when in Rome prepare to do a lot of walking regardless! Highly recommend!

Good hostel, very clean, very well located and friendly staff. Enjoy your stay...

Papa Germano was my favorite hostel while in Italy. The staff was incredibly helpful and always friendly. It was a perfect distance from the train station and just a short walk into town.

• 1st Jul 2015

Security was good! Although wasn't to keen of the area in Rome it's located! I found Rome itself dirty though! Bathrooms were so clean good size to! Staff very helpful as our luggage was lost by the airline they tried to help as much as possible! Not much atmosphere! Overall though was a great stay!

It is a well-located hotel/hostel in the heart of Rome just a 3-4min walk away from Termini station.The receptionist(Claudio)was an extremely polite and helpful man who answered any questions you have in a clear & precise manner.The rooms were clean and the toilets were well taken care of.It might get a bit noisy down at the street below at night but I didn't mind.It is a nice,clean&comfortable hostel with no bad surprises & in a good location with an afforable price. I recommend staying here.

Had a private room here. It was nicer than some hotels, even. Location makes it extremely easy to get on tour buses. Several English speaking (enough to get by) restaurants nearby. My only complaint is that there's no good common area to meet people at this hostel. Would definitely consider staying here again, though. Especially if I weren't traveling alone.

Not a party hostel, but a clean and quite place to stay for your visit to Rome. I stayed here for 3 nights in June 2015, in a 4 bed mixed dorm. The rooms were neat and clean, and staff was very helpful and friendly. Although, the noise from the side street was bothering at night. But overall a pleasant stay.

First of all, excellent staff. The man at check in was the best ive seen in all of my travels. Incredibly helpful and cheery (uggh forgot his name but hes always there). He guides you really well to in the city if you need help. The hostel itself was nice. The rooms were spacious. It is however a different setting than normal hostels. There are apartments in the building and within an apartment there are 5 hostel rooms with 1 bathroom per apartment so wake up early. Other than than I recommend

« first « Prev 1 2 3