Papa Germano Reviews

Via Calatafimi 14/a, Rome, Italy

Had a lovely time at Papa Germano! One of the receptionists was so nice and helped us with a lot. Would definitely recommend :)

Staff is really helpful working my trip schedule in limited time. Great location and the restaurant around there is awesome. I will come again next visit to Rome!

Papa Hermano is a hotel, not a hostel. My room, wich was for three people, was a little bit small but if the only thing you need is a bed to sleep in the night is perfect. They don't have lockers to put your things in, just a wardrobe to share with the other people. That's the only reason why I don't think that security is excellent. You have two keys to enter to your room, besides the one in the street which was almost always opened. They have microwave and can heat water for you.

• 19th Nov 2014
  • Chile

Staff was excellent!

Really nice hostel very close to Termini station. Very quiet and chill. Some sneaky charges added on though that were not included in the original price left a sour taste. Otherwise, perfect for a quiet stay.

• 14th Nov 2014

Definitely recommend!

• 11th Nov 2014
  • Poland

Thank you for the friendly welcome! Excellent value for money, a very friendly staff as well as clean rooms. Located in the center so it is easy to get to important places of the near surroundings. Perfect for a short stay!

• 10th Nov 2014

Maybe it will be a good idea to handle more than just one key to customers staying in three and more persons room, so that customers would have more freedom.

• 7th Nov 2014
  • Poland

I was totally satisfied with Papa Germano. I liked that its more like a hotel and less a hostel atmosphere. Clean. Nice staff.

Very happy with my stay. Facilities were very clean, bed was comfy. One of the bathrooms in suite 6 is raised by an inch and I stubbed my toe in the middle of the night... Aside from this, I slept very well.

It is a nice Hotel near Roma Termini (Maintrainstation). You can walk to every destintion in old city of Rome. Staff was very friendly. We enjoyed our time at Hotel papagermano. I will return next time to this Hotel.

• 30th Oct 2014

Highly recommend: Laundry place close by, clean, safe, friendly staff, all of whom can show you where to go and what to do on a map, restaurant across the street, 5 min walk to Termini Station, good price. Very convenient.

Don't miss out on Papa Germano Hotel!

Helpful staff, clean facilities-room cleaned daily! Wifi is great, rooms are relatively quiet,close to main train station. A good pension hotel.

We needed a place to stay in Rome near Termini for one night and this place was perfect! Very impressive room and bathroom for what we were expecting. Breakfast was average but all we needed. Within walking distance to Termini, I will stay here again if I have a stopover in Rome for only a few nights.

• 10th Sep 2014

I was very much looking forward to my visit to Rome, however starting the visit with a check-in to Papa Germano was a bit uninviting. The main reason I chose the place was because of the listed 24-hour check-in/reception, as I knew my plane would be landing late. I left an email stating that I would be arriving around midnight. However upon arrival the older man at the desk was very rude and condescending about my late arrival, saying he was just about to close. Okay facility but not the nicest.

Great location and very clean. We had incredibly dirty neighbor-guests and even so the staff managed to keep everything spotless. Would definitely go back.

We stayed for three nights and it was very nice. It was more like a small hotel rather than a hostel. Once we got our surroundings it wasn't too far from the main attractions about 20 walk to the Colosseum. The room was moderately clean and the bath rooms were very clean! The staff was very friendly and very helpful.

Muy cerca de Termini! 😉