Papa Germano Reviews

Via Calatafimi 14/a, Rome, Italy

Consider staying at Papa Germano. I've stayed in expensive hotels that don't offer half the service. Free Wi-Fi, clean facilities, privacy, and a helpful staff. My luggage was delayed, and the staff was very accommodating in helping me contact the airline and courier service. They told me they would take care of my luggage, and to go enjoy Rome. I did; when I returned, my luggage was in my room, safe and secure.

• 15th Mar 2015

Had a wonderful stay at this hostel. The location is excellent, only a few minutes walk away from Termini station. Staff (Hana) was also very friendly and helpful, and went out of her way to make my stay a pleasant one. I can fully recommend this hostel to others.

i stayed in 2 bed private roomwith bathroom and the quality was better than i normally receive in 3 or even 4 star hotel, rooms were cleaned every day, towels changed every day, furniture and eqipment was new, there was even a little fridge in a rom, just PERFECT and thelocation ws ideal, 10 min walk from termini train station, 10 min walk from termini or piazza republica metro stations, and I recommend a great little cafe just round the corner (on via gaeta) for excellent breakfast &coffe

Reasonable price, good location, fair cleaness.

Great value for money. Clean, near the Termini station and really cosy. The only problem was with the wifi, that didn't work properly when there was too many people in the Hotel. Would recommend it for couples or families.

Nice place and friendly staff. A bit noisy in the morning when the cleaning ladies arrive and chat loudly among themselves

• 3rd Feb 2015
  • Switzerland

The staff was so helpful~. The overall atmosphere was not bad at all.

Very close to Termini station from where you can easily go to a lot of places and the floor heating system is very good in the winter!

Overall the amenities were clean and it was good location. This was my first time in a hostel so I wasnt 100% what to expect. I found that the room I stayed in was a little tight (4 beds), especially for sleeping next to people you don't know! Staff was very helpful

• 2nd Jan 2015

Had a positive stay, very nice facilities. However, staff was not always easy to communicate with or available and there were no lockers/security included.

Exactly as described. Chilled, very nice rooms, hot water, towels, no hassle, handy location, friendly staff.

• 28th Dec 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Noisy cleaners very early in the morning and they ask you to leave the room for cleaning by 11 am. Otherwise very nice.

• 26th Dec 2014
  • Finland

Full recommendation.

The room was small but it met my needs and the staff was great. I'd gladly come back again.

• 9th Dec 2014

Had a lovely time at Papa Germano! One of the receptionists was so nice and helped us with a lot. Would definitely recommend :)

Staff is really helpful working my trip schedule in limited time. Great location and the restaurant around there is awesome. I will come again next visit to Rome!

Papa Hermano is a hotel, not a hostel. My room, wich was for three people, was a little bit small but if the only thing you need is a bed to sleep in the night is perfect. They don't have lockers to put your things in, just a wardrobe to share with the other people. That's the only reason why I don't think that security is excellent. You have two keys to enter to your room, besides the one in the street which was almost always opened. They have microwave and can heat water for you.

• 19th Nov 2014
  • Chile

Staff was excellent!

Really nice hostel very close to Termini station. Very quiet and chill. Some sneaky charges added on though that were not included in the original price left a sour taste. Otherwise, perfect for a quiet stay.

• 14th Nov 2014