Papa Germano Reviews

Via Calatafimi 14/a, Rome, Italy

We stayed in a 3 bed private room, it was clean. Friendly staff. Wifi. Right in the centre of Rome, very close to termini train station. Ideal for anyone interailing. I would definitely recommend.

• 1st Aug 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The staff were really friendly and kind, the rooms and showers were clean. Could do with another shower as we were queueing a while. It's a 5 minute walk from the station which is ideal and not too bad a walk to the main part of the old town. The area was safe and clean (for Rome). Not much of an atmosphere in terms of meeting people - but this was fine for us. Overall a really good stay!

Lovely stay at this hostel. I spent 5 days there in a room on my own. Cleaners would come in and make your bed and clean the bathrooms every morning, so everything was spotless all the time. It is not one of those social, party hostels, which I have stayed in before and wished for some peace and quiet. It is quiet and cool, just the way I like it... The air conditioning was a huge bonus, seeing as it was reaching 40 degrees outside. Thank you for a pleasant stay.

Nice stay bit unfortunately no kitchen.

• 26th Jul 2015
  • Austria

Very friendly staff, clean rooms, air conditioner really efficient. The hotel is located near the main station in Rome so it's easy to get anywhere within a few minutes. The only problem was the wi-fi, because in most of the time it did not work in our room, so we had to go to the reception to use.

• 25th Jul 2015

I think this place is renewed recently. So everything is clean and neat. But wi-fi is not good. Slow and even sometimes it did not work in room.

The location was very close to Termini which was great for the metro lines that go around the city. The hostel was very clean, pleasant and always felt very secure. Due to the hot weather they allowed the air con to be used for free which was great. The wifi was hit and miss which was annoying. We had a sink with mirror in our room and then two shared bathrooms which were always easily available.

I stayed one night only to get a flight on the next day, then I didn't have to use anything basically. The internet in the room was quite poor, although Francesca in the reception was very helpful and friendly with all my questions and doubts.

Very clean and nice people at reception.

Fantastic stay. Super clean and comfortable beds. 2 min walk from main station and close to all other attractions. We arrived at 1 30am a staff member waited up to greet us. Overall great experience.

everything was perfect

Wifi connection needs to be improves

Papa's had more of a hotel feel! The lady in reception was rather helpful. The location bring right near termini was great and the fact there was an air con in the room made this stay ideal! It's not like a typical hostel, no kitchen facilities or common room but my friend and I still enjoyed our stay :)

Great hostel. Really nice staff, clean room and really nice bathroom! Would really recommend.

We stayed here just for one night in the middle of our travels. The location is great, really close to Termini station so getting to and from the airport was a breeze. The facilities were really clean as well, the washrooms were huge and spotless. Overall, a good nights stay here.

Good spot to stay can walk to all major attractions. good spots to eat close by.

The hostel was extremely clean! It was a pleasant surprise. And there was powerful air conditioning in the room, provided for free, which was perfect for summer. Good clean showers and comfortable beds. The fellow tourists were nice and friendly as were the staff:)

• 10th Jul 2015
  • Malaysia

I stayed in a private single room with shared washroom. Staff were friendly and helpful, the rooms were clean, and I especially appreciated the air-conditioner in the room since it was so hot out.

This place was in a great location. It everything we needed except the wifi. Wifi didn't work for most of the time I was there. There was only one computer available which was used the whole time so I had to use restaurants wifi to book my train and flights :/

The room was great, just what we needed for our 2 nights in Rome. The girl who checked us in & the guy that was working during the evening (on our first night) were super helpful, highlighting places on the local map, giving us tips & helping us sort out our pre-booked tickets. It was a bit of a shame we were unable to arrange breakfast on our last morning (they can't run breakfast unless they have min 6 people confirmed for breakfast service). The location was good & we enjoyed our stay.

« first « Prev 1 2 3