Papa Germano Reviews

Via Calatafimi 14/a, Rome, Italy

Host was really great. Communication was easy. Only issue was the wifi quit

• 30th Mar 2015

The staff were very helpful and friendly. My only complaint is that wifi didn't work in the rooms, and only sometimes even in the lobby!

Consider staying at Papa Germano. I've stayed in expensive hotels that don't offer half the service. Free Wi-Fi, clean facilities, privacy, and a helpful staff. My luggage was delayed, and the staff was very accommodating in helping me contact the airline and courier service. They told me they would take care of my luggage, and to go enjoy Rome. I did; when I returned, my luggage was in my room, safe and secure.

• 15th Mar 2015

Had a wonderful stay at this hostel. The location is excellent, only a few minutes walk away from Termini station. Staff (Hana) was also very friendly and helpful, and went out of her way to make my stay a pleasant one. I can fully recommend this hostel to others.

i stayed in 2 bed private roomwith bathroom and the quality was better than i normally receive in 3 or even 4 star hotel, rooms were cleaned every day, towels changed every day, furniture and eqipment was new, there was even a little fridge in a rom, just PERFECT and thelocation ws ideal, 10 min walk from termini train station, 10 min walk from termini or piazza republica metro stations, and I recommend a great little cafe just round the corner (on via gaeta) for excellent breakfast &coffe

Reasonable price, good location, fair cleaness.

Great value for money. Clean, near the Termini station and really cosy. The only problem was with the wifi, that didn't work properly when there was too many people in the Hotel. Would recommend it for couples or families.

Nice place and friendly staff. A bit noisy in the morning when the cleaning ladies arrive and chat loudly among themselves

• 3rd Feb 2015
  • Switzerland

The staff was so helpful~. The overall atmosphere was not bad at all.

Very close to Termini station from where you can easily go to a lot of places and the floor heating system is very good in the winter!

Overall the amenities were clean and it was good location. This was my first time in a hostel so I wasnt 100% what to expect. I found that the room I stayed in was a little tight (4 beds), especially for sleeping next to people you don't know! Staff was very helpful

• 2nd Jan 2015