Papa Germano Reviews

Via Calatafimi 14/a, Rome, Italy

Very happy with my stay. Facilities were very clean, bed was comfy. One of the bathrooms in suite 6 is raised by an inch and I stubbed my toe in the middle of the night... Aside from this, I slept very well.

It is a nice Hotel near Roma Termini (Maintrainstation). You can walk to every destintion in old city of Rome. Staff was very friendly. We enjoyed our time at Hotel papagermano. I will return next time to this Hotel.

• 30th Oct 2014

Highly recommend: Laundry place close by, clean, safe, friendly staff, all of whom can show you where to go and what to do on a map, restaurant across the street, 5 min walk to Termini Station, good price. Very convenient.

Don't miss out on Papa Germano Hotel!

Helpful staff, clean facilities-room cleaned daily! Wifi is great, rooms are relatively quiet,close to main train station. A good pension hotel.

We needed a place to stay in Rome near Termini for one night and this place was perfect! Very impressive room and bathroom for what we were expecting. Breakfast was average but all we needed. Within walking distance to Termini, I will stay here again if I have a stopover in Rome for only a few nights.

• 10th Sep 2014

I was very much looking forward to my visit to Rome, however starting the visit with a check-in to Papa Germano was a bit uninviting. The main reason I chose the place was because of the listed 24-hour check-in/reception, as I knew my plane would be landing late. I left an email stating that I would be arriving around midnight. However upon arrival the older man at the desk was very rude and condescending about my late arrival, saying he was just about to close. Okay facility but not the nicest.

Great location and very clean. We had incredibly dirty neighbor-guests and even so the staff managed to keep everything spotless. Would definitely go back.

1 2 Next » last »