Papa Germano Reviews

Via Calatafimi 14/a, Rome, Italy

Overall the amenities were clean and it was good location. This was my first time in a hostel so I wasnt 100% what to expect. I found that the room I stayed in was a little tight (4 beds), especially for sleeping next to people you don't know! Staff was very helpful

• 2nd Jan 2015

Had a positive stay, very nice facilities. However, staff was not always easy to communicate with or available and there were no lockers/security included.

Exactly as described. Chilled, very nice rooms, hot water, towels, no hassle, handy location, friendly staff.

• 28th Dec 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Noisy cleaners very early in the morning and they ask you to leave the room for cleaning by 11 am. Otherwise very nice.

Full recommendation.

The room was small but it met my needs and the staff was great. I'd gladly come back again.

• 9th Dec 2014

Had a lovely time at Papa Germano! One of the receptionists was so nice and helped us with a lot. Would definitely recommend :)

1 2 Next » last »