Papa Germano Reviews

Via Calatafimi 14/a, Rome, Lazio, Italy

I enjoyed my stay at Papa Germano very much indeed! Rooms are very comfortable and clean. Very good location. Very friendly staff. I'd recommend to stay at Papa Germano in Rome.

Great hostel. We were 2 people who booked 3 nights in a shared 4 bedroom room and we were but in a 2 bedroom room for the same price. Everything was very clean and the staff were helpful and friendly. Only downside was we had to pay in cash. Couldn't have picked a better place to stay in Rome!

• 29th Nov 2013

While the hostel is near Termini Station (a huge plus), it is in a somewhat obscure place that even locals / taxi drivers had not heard of. That being said, the hostel itself was fantastic. The staff were the friendliest people I met in Rome and were excited to suggest what to visit and how to get there. The rooms (esp. the bathrooms) were immaculately clean. The rooms were also comfortably heated. On top of this, the rooms were very reasonably priced. I would most highly recommend Papa Germano.

• 22nd Nov 2013

An excellent place to stay. It is more of a hotel than hostel, as reflected in the name. The place is immaculate, when we stayed there it looked as if it had all just been re decorated, it was nicer than my house and so cheap as well. The breakfast is great, cheeses, meats, pastries good coffee and much more. The location is great, about two minutes from the Termini station, fifteen from the Colosseum and importantly very close to an excellent Pizzeria called 'Pinsere Roma'. An excellent place.

• 16th Nov 2013

The staff were extremely nice and helpful. They helped on any subject we asked them about, like about restaurants and shops in the area, which buses to take, etc. The room was small and basic, clean, and that's exactly what we needed. Free wifi. In our room which was a bit far from the source it was a bit weak. You can use the computers for free at the hotel to book trains etc. The area was fine, restaurants and coffee shops nearby, near the train station, generally to the north side of it.

• 11th Nov 2013
  • Israel
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Very nice hotel, close to Termini station (metro and buses) . Staff is very nice and helpful. 5 € buffet breakfast; not the best I ever had but very good value for money. We just regrettet that the double bed was in fact composed by 2 single beds put together, but that's our only little complaint !

• 9th Nov 2013

The hotel was really great. I was expecting a normal hostel. But that was not, that was a really nice hotel. Compare to money, it is great. Location is really good, close to the Rome Termini. There was fridge and TV in the room. Staff is friendly. I liked it.

New rooms with all facilities, great location next to Termini station and walking distance to all major sightseeing spots.

1 2 Next » last »