Papa Germano Reviews

Via Calatafimi 14/a, Rome, Italy

Thank you for the friendly welcome! Excellent value for money, a very friendly staff as well as clean rooms. Located in the center so it is easy to get to important places of the near surroundings. Perfect for a short stay!

• 10th Nov 2014

Maybe it will be a good idea to handle more than just one key to customers staying in three and more persons room, so that customers would have more freedom.

• 7th Nov 2014
  • Poland

I was totally satisfied with Papa Germano. I liked that its more like a hotel and less a hostel atmosphere. Clean. Nice staff.

Very happy with my stay. Facilities were very clean, bed was comfy. One of the bathrooms in suite 6 is raised by an inch and I stubbed my toe in the middle of the night... Aside from this, I slept very well.

It is a nice Hotel near Roma Termini (Maintrainstation). You can walk to every destintion in old city of Rome. Staff was very friendly. We enjoyed our time at Hotel papagermano. I will return next time to this Hotel.

Highly recommend: Laundry place close by, clean, safe, friendly staff, all of whom can show you where to go and what to do on a map, restaurant across the street, 5 min walk to Termini Station, good price. Very convenient.

Don't miss out on Papa Germano Hotel!

1 2 Next » last »