Papa Germano Reviews

Via Calatafimi 14/a, Rome, Italy

it was a really nice place, clean, with good location next to termini. the only bad thing was the noice at night, you could hear the whole neighbourhood late at night

This hostel was a great location to the Termini station but some tourist sites which were not located near Metro stations were quite a walk away. We were disappointed to discover because we had booked a deal online at a cheaper rate we would have to pay extra for air conditioning as this was not communicated to us prior to booking and the website did not state this.

• 7th Jul 2014

Wasn't my favorite, but then again either was Rome

Papa Germano was much more like a budget hotel than a true hostel. Our room was nice and the bathrooms seemed clean (though the drains need a good unclogging), but if you are looking for a true hostel vibe and social aspects then look elsewhere. I don't have any real complaints and in a pinch I would stay here again, but overall our experience was just kind of, well, average.

I would def recommend.

Very close to Termini. The rooms are clean, but a bit cramped for space. The staff at the front desk were a bit cold, and I felt like I was interrupting them every time I had to ask them for suggestions. The front door gets locked at 9 pm, but they give you a key. Great for security, not so good when you have friends coming to meet you late at night for going out.

The pros: The location is very close to Termini station. The rooms are cleaned daily, are private, have T.V and A/C. Great place if your travelling as a couple. Cons: the beds are not that comfortable. You must walk up flights of stairs. Overall, it's what you would expect of a budget hotel. I would recommend for couple but not for single travellers as you will not be able to meet others.

An excellent hostel- more like a hotel. Very clean with wonderful facilities and the staff were great. Would definitely recommend staying here.

1 2 3 Next » last »