Papaya Hostel Bonito Reviews

Rua Vicente Jaques, Bonito, Brazil

Very good hostel

Nice place, good value for money. Not too far from the city, generally safe. However a smell of sewerage on my bathroom was annoying.

Thank you for your feedback. I apologise for the smell in your room, unfortunately we had a problem with a blockage due to toilet paper being flushed down the toilet in that room. We have now had the pipes professionally cleaned and the problem has been resolved. I hope the smell did not cause you too much discomfort during your stay.

Really enjoyed our stay at papaya, carlos and jenny are very nice hosts. Great breakfast, pool was nice to dip when day was its hottest. Cool kitchen and self laundry facilities. The only small details needed in a mixed dorm was a soap in the bathroom along with a towel hook. Would deffo recomend !! :)

Thanks! We have put up some more towel hooks in the dorm bathrooms!

Very nice and helpful staff. Great place to stay in ;)

Very Helpful staff!

• 22nd Sep 2014
  • Belgium

Thanks! Hope you all enjoyed the rest of your time in Brazil!

Really nice hostel with a good breakfast. Air con in the dorm is really strong (Bonito is very hot). Jenny Is friendly and super helpful with lots of info about Bonito.

Thank you! We´re glad we were able to help during your stay with us.

Very friendly and helpful staff, they actually planned and booked all my tours which was great. Also the lady is from england so english speaking. Lots of backpackers so good to meet people espically if your travelling on your own. Overall great hostel.

Thanks! I´m glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and hope you had a great time on the rest of your travels!

fantastic, the best hostel i knew..thank very much

Thank you! I´m so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Obrigada e até a proxima vez!

Our host, Jenny was very helpful and sorted out buses etc. for us when our arrangements had changed.

Thank you, I am glad I was able to help, and hope you enjoyed Iguaçu. I also hope you have a great time with your family at the wedding!

Good location to everything downtown. Jenny was able to assist me with my trip to Rio Prata.

Thank you for the review. I hope you enjoyed the World Cup Final!

We had an amazing time here. Staff went out of their way to help us and ensure we had a good time, thanks Carlos, Jen and Raphael! Hostel put on bbqs 2 of the 3 nights we were there, great value with caipirinhas included. Will recommend to other travellers to stay here!

Thank you, we´re glad you had a good time with us! I hope you have a great time travelling around the rest of Brazil!

The hostel is still being finished off so will only get better but it was a nice chilled hostel with incredibly friendly staff. I wish id stayed longer in the area which is really beautiful.

Thanks. You´re welcome to back and stay longer, and then you can also see how the hostel will turn out once everything is finished!

new hostel so it is in a very good shape. quite sure it should be now the best hostl in town right now. good and relieble service from Jenny, all recomended tours were very good

Thank you! I´m pleased that you enjoyed all the tours. I hope you have a great time on the rest of your travels!

Love this hostel. Papaya is a great place to stay with spacious dorms, hot showers, safe environment and great value. Jen, Carlos and Rafael understands your needs and helps to answer any questions you may have. Other than the tours in Bonito, they can help you arrange trips to the Pantanal as well. You may even see Toucans in the morning! 3 adorable cats which made the stay even more enjoyable. They don~t really bother you but there is one that cuddles up to you if you~re friendly with her.

Thank you! I´m so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, and hope that you also enjoyed the Pantanal tour!

I honestly couldn´t have asked for a better experience than the one I got at Papaya Hostel. Within 15 minutes of booking my stay, Jenny e-mailed me and gave me a plethora of information about Bonito, from tours to bus routes. They arranged my tour and my cab ahead of time. The hostel even puts on fun events like churrascos and bar outings. I will stay here again in a heartbeat if I ever return to Bonito.

• 30th May 2014

Thank you so much! We were glad to be able to help! I hope you enjoy the time you have left in Brazil, and that you had a good break from the studying while you were here!