Papaya Hostel Bonito Reviews

Rua Vicente Jaques, Bonito, Brazil

Nice Place. Close to the bus station, central and supermarket. In bonito speaks just some people English, I think the English speaking hostel staff could gibe more informations about the tours.

Thank you for the review. I´m sorry if we did not answer all of your questions about the tours, and I hope that you still enjoyed the tours that you did here.

Very good hostel

Muito obrigada!

Nice place, good value for money. Not too far from the city, generally safe. However a smell of sewerage on my bathroom was annoying.

Thank you for your feedback. I apologise for the smell in your room, unfortunately we had a problem with a blockage due to toilet paper being flushed down the toilet in that room. We have now had the pipes professionally cleaned and the problem has been resolved. I hope the smell did not cause you too much discomfort during your stay.

Really enjoyed our stay at papaya, carlos and jenny are very nice hosts. Great breakfast, pool was nice to dip when day was its hottest. Cool kitchen and self laundry facilities. The only small details needed in a mixed dorm was a soap in the bathroom along with a towel hook. Would deffo recomend !! :)

Thanks! We have put up some more towel hooks in the dorm bathrooms!

Very nice and helpful staff. Great place to stay in ;)

Very Helpful staff!

• 22nd Sep 2014
  • Belgium

Thanks! Hope you all enjoyed the rest of your time in Brazil!

Really nice hostel with a good breakfast. Air con in the dorm is really strong (Bonito is very hot). Jenny Is friendly and super helpful with lots of info about Bonito.

Thank you! We´re glad we were able to help during your stay with us.

Very friendly and helpful staff, they actually planned and booked all my tours which was great. Also the lady is from england so english speaking. Lots of backpackers so good to meet people espically if your travelling on your own. Overall great hostel.

Thanks! I´m glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and hope you had a great time on the rest of your travels!

fantastic, the best hostel i knew..thank very much

Thank you! I´m so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Obrigada e até a proxima vez!

Our host, Jenny was very helpful and sorted out buses etc. for us when our arrangements had changed.

Thank you, I am glad I was able to help, and hope you enjoyed Iguaçu. I also hope you have a great time with your family at the wedding!

Good location to everything downtown. Jenny was able to assist me with my trip to Rio Prata.

Thank you for the review. I hope you enjoyed the World Cup Final!

We had an amazing time here. Staff went out of their way to help us and ensure we had a good time, thanks Carlos, Jen and Raphael! Hostel put on bbqs 2 of the 3 nights we were there, great value with caipirinhas included. Will recommend to other travellers to stay here!

Thank you, we´re glad you had a good time with us! I hope you have a great time travelling around the rest of Brazil!