Papaya Hostel Bonito Reviews

Rua Vicente Jaques, Bonito, Brazil

The hostel is good but the experience there was spoilt somewhat by the manager who was not the friendliest I've encountered. She wasn't rude or unhelpful, just not happy, which was a shame.

Excellent hostel with everything you need! Hostel is especially important in a place like Bonito because it's your main point of contact for finding out about all the tours in Bonito and to the Pantanal. Papaya is especially great for this, Jennifer is fantastically organised and knowledgable and will give you honest non-biased advise! Lots of the main attractions were full up when we arrived, but she was great and made sure we had activities arranged to suit us!

Thanks, I was happy to be able to help!

Great hostel. Staff were friendly and helpful.

Jen (one of the owners) is the shining star of this hostel. She helped me organise my day trip for snorkeling and my 4 day trip into the Pantanal. Being from the UK she spoke perfect English and Portuguese which was a tremendous help in such a small town. Hostel was nice and chilled with decent kitchen. Being located 5mins walk from a huge supermarket was nice too. Also had good wifi but didn't reach all rooms.

Thanks! We were very happy to help!

A quiet but new and clean hostel. Good beds, exceptional staff (Jenny) and a very chilled and relaxing vibe. Not a party hostel, but you don't go to Bonito to party =]

Thank you very much. I´m glad you were able to relax here, and recharge your batteries for more partying as you continue your journey!

Place was very clean, quiet and tidy. Staff were very helpful in providing advice on the next leg of our trip getting to Iguazu Falls. This place is VERY close to the bus station.

Thank you! Hope you had enough time to enjoy the falls before your flight!

Great hostel! Clean, 5 minutes from the central bus station, supermarket and the main road of town. They will help you arrange all of your tours. Delicious breakfast. Only negative point is that not all of the staff speak English.

Amazing hostel, with everything you need. A friendly staff, always willing to help. Good breakfast. Rooms are large with airco and everything gets cleaned every day, even the swimming pool! They also have hammocks and a pool table, which is nice. Fast internet. If you go to Bonito, this is the place to be, value for money is excellent!

Thank you very much! I´m glad you had a good time here!

We had a great time at the hostel, good atmosphere, cleanliness and helpful host and staff!

• 21st Mar 2015

Obrigada! Fico feliz que você gostou da sua estadia conosco!

Great atmosphere and vibes at this hostel!

Thank you. I hope you got to Santa Cruz safely - have a great time in Bolívia!