Papaya Hostel Bonito Reviews

Rua Vicente Jaques, Bonito, Brazil

Really enjoyed our stay at hostel, rooms were spacious and clean and the kitchen area was outside which was nice. Jenny was really helpful booking all of our tours prior to our arrival

Thank you very much. I´m glad you enjoyed your stay with us!

Great hostel we had a private room for 3 nights and the owner couldn't be more helpful I think she is running her own private tourist information service

Just fantastic. The owner, Jennifer, is super nice and really helpful when you want to book tours. I really had a great time and I met some great people while staying there. Highly recommended.

Thank you so much!

I liked the hostel. Jennifer is the best... Helped me with everything!

Obrigada! Espero que você vai consegue voltar novamente para fazer os passeios!

Jennifer's English/Portuguese speaking was really helpful in booking our activities and onward travel

Thank you, I hope you are enjoying the rest of your trip.

Nice chilled out hostel. Helpful staff. Easy to book tours here. Love the cats! And the hammocks!

Thank you! We love the cats too!

Very clean and cozy Hostel! The cooking area outside is really beautiful! Jenny is a very nice and helpful Person! Thanks for redirecting our clothes to us!

Thank you very much. I was happy to be able to help! Hope you had a great time in the Pantanal.

I cannot say enough good things about the owner, Jennifer, who was extremely helpful and knowledgable about tourism in Bonito. The facilities are fine here, but it's worth the stay here to be able to have Jennifer's help, particularly for English speakers. The vast majority of tourists in Bonito are Brazilian and it's not that English-speaking friendly so having somebody arrange our tours and interface with the agencies was invaluable. I highly recommend a stay here.

Thank you very much, I was happy to be able to help!

The hostel is good but the experience there was spoilt somewhat by the manager who was not the friendliest I've encountered. She wasn't rude or unhelpful, just not happy, which was a shame.

Thank you for your review. I am sorry if my mood affected your stay with us, however, as you will remember, I did have a bad cold with a fever while you were here. Unfortunately since we are a very small hostel, I still have to work even if I am sick, and I did my best to remain professional even though I did not feel at all well. I hope that your trip to the Pantanal went well, and that you managed to find someone to help you with bird identification.

Excellent hostel with everything you need! Hostel is especially important in a place like Bonito because it's your main point of contact for finding out about all the tours in Bonito and to the Pantanal. Papaya is especially great for this, Jennifer is fantastically organised and knowledgable and will give you honest non-biased advise! Lots of the main attractions were full up when we arrived, but she was great and made sure we had activities arranged to suit us!

Thanks, I was happy to be able to help!