Papaya Hostel Bonito Reviews

Rua Vicente Jaques, Bonito, Brazil

We had a great time at the hostel, good atmosphere, cleanliness and helpful host and staff!

• 21st Mar 2015

Obrigada! Fico feliz que você gostou da sua estadia conosco!

Great atmosphere and vibes at this hostel!

Thank you. I hope you got to Santa Cruz safely - have a great time in Bolívia!

Chilled vibe and met lots of people. Mornings are busy with everyone off to do activities. Owners are friendly and incredibly helpful organising everything. Breakfast included, drinks can be purchased, bikes rented. The common room had a TV with DVD's but no DVD player. A bunch of us wanted to watch something one night, but the TV also had no USB port. The private rooms are hotel quality- super clean & comfortable. A top spot for your Bonito stay!

Thanks! Sorry about the DVD player, we had actually lent it to a friend for a couple of days - we didn´t realise you wanted to use it!

Well set up. room nice and clean. Staff super helpful, particularly Jenny with any enquiry and organising transport for us we can't thank her enough

You´re welcome! We´re glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

We had a great time at Papaya hostel

Really nice hostel, had some really good days there and the staff there is really good to help you out with booking your tours around bonito and English speaking

• 6th Feb 2015
  • Denmark
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Thank you very much. We´re pleased you enjoyed your stay with us!

Close to supermarket and three blocks from the main road. Jennifer is very helpful and they have a nice are for relaxing and cocking your own food. Loved it! /sweden

Thank you! Hope you had a good trip down to Foz!

This was a very good hostel. Clean pool. Good location. Great breakfast (buns, brown bread, ham, cheese, fresh fruit, several types of cake, real coffee). Great air con in the dorms starting nice and early at 7 pm. Good cooking facilities. Fan in the tv room. 2 blocks from supermarket. My only suggestion would be to add a fan into the kitchen/pool table area.

Thank you so much. That is a good suggestion, thank you, we will see if we can install a fan in the varanda.

AMAZING HOSTEL! New and fresh. Stayed here for 4 nights. The owner Jenny and so helpful and will answer any questions you have. They have an excellent breakfast and the facilities are clean. Good kitchen, they need a few more pans. Overall one of the best hostels I've been in!

Thank you very much. We will add some extra pans to the guest kitchen - thanks for the suggestion!

i had a very nice stay in papaya - totally recommend it! bit quiet maybe..

Thank you very much.

Great place ! Clean plac , great location , staff are amazing ! Shout out to Jen ! You rock ! She will get all your trips and reservations sorted ! Deff recommend the place -Jason

Thank you! It was a pleasure meeting you, and helping out during your stay!

Nice Place. Close to the bus station, central and supermarket. In bonito speaks just some people English, I think the English speaking hostel staff could gibe more informations about the tours.

Thank you for the review. I´m sorry if we did not answer all of your questions about the tours, and I hope that you still enjoyed the tours that you did here.

Very good hostel

Muito obrigada!

Nice place, good value for money. Not too far from the city, generally safe. However a smell of sewerage on my bathroom was annoying.

Thank you for your feedback. I apologise for the smell in your room, unfortunately we had a problem with a blockage due to toilet paper being flushed down the toilet in that room. We have now had the pipes professionally cleaned and the problem has been resolved. I hope the smell did not cause you too much discomfort during your stay.

A relatively new hostel in beautiful Bonito. Jenny, the owner has made a great place to stay. Very near the bus stop and only 3 blocks from town. As with all things in Bonito the price is slightly high, but for what you get it's worth it. Nice outdoor cooking area, small pool, perfect for cooling off on those very hot days, secure lockers and a great atmosphere with BBQ evenings. Very clean and good information on what to do in the area. Great place to stay!

Thank you very much!

Wonderful place! One of owners, Jennifer, did helped me to inform that it was high season in Bonito and a lot of trips will be overbooked, so I did made a lot bookings before I arrive! This place is nice!