Paracas Backpackers House Reviews

Av. Los Libertadores s/n, Paracas, Peru

For the price, this is a great value. Great common area, pretty clean, alberto the owner is nice and knows everything, kitchen, hammocks, clothesline, etc. only con is no lock on door and no locker but no one had a problem while I was there. Stay here.

Yeh good hostel, we had a twin room for pretty much the same price as a dorm, walls were thin but nothing a set of ear plugs didn't fix, booked our ballestas tour here for a good price and the wifi is really good! Only bad point is that it doesn't have breakfast...

Alberto is awesome and makes you feel like at home! Everything was great, and really not expensive, dont think twice stay here! If you want more privacy stay in THE rooms that have THE bathroom inside because THE walls of THE others are a little thin So you Can hear your neigbours

The owners are really cute and helpful! was a nice stay and would recommend it definitely!

Lovely staff and good location. The rooms are made up of four very thin walls, so you can basically hear everything your neighbours are doing.. The kitchen is quite small and a bit dirty.

Really liked this hostel, good atmosphere, very nice owners. The only thing negative was that there were no lockers in the dorm and the toilet upstairs didnt work. But i would go there definitely again!

The woman at the desk was very friendly and helpful. We booked a double room wich was clean and tidy. The hot showers worked perfectly fine. The walls are quite thin, so you can hear your neighbours or noise in the morning.

I would highly recommend this hostel! The owners are so great, helpful and friendly. They organised various tours for me at a very fair price, and even recommended cheap tasty restaurants to visit in the town. The bathrooms are very clean too. I ended up staying an extra night. The only downside was that I couldn't lock my room, but Alberto and Lydia were happy for me to treat them as a locker service, holding my stuff for me and letting me disrupt their work asking for my camera the whole time

Nice hostel with really friendly and helpful staff!

The owner gave us a great short tour around the town, and made us feel very welcome, encouraging us to speak Spanish with him, although he spoke in English when needed. Thanks a lot