Parachute Hostel Reviews

No.148, Shida Rd., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei, Taiwan

It only takes three minutes to the station and is near night markets. Most important thing is very quiet. And the staffs r very kind. I really enjoyed it.

• 17th Nov 2014
  • Taiwan

I supprised it was very very quiet place. i've been traveling a lot with various hostel but it was smallest and quietest. Staff was very kinds and speak English well and nice e-mail check about my arrival. i stayed in double room just for myself, think it may small for two person.

• 8th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

Super nice overall. The 4 mixed bed-room feels a bit small with the 4 beds and closed with no window but apart form that all cool! I enjoyed my stay and will be back definitely. Cheers, Robin

• 7th Oct 2014

The location is good and the staff is helpful. I met some interesting travellers here. I will definitely stay here again.

Stuff was very kind. Hostel itself is very nice. However, next room was very loudly, so its voice came to my room through the wall. It was bad point. But I had got earplugs from stuff and thanks to that I could go to bed with no problem.

The staffs there were really friendly! If you are not sure where to go or how to go, u can always approach them for help:))

• 9th Jun 2014
  • Singapore

Convenient and nice location, really nice staff who provided help to take the luggage up to a long stairs. Decorations along the stairs were cute. Atmosphere was relaxing. Just the sound isolation is not pretty well that we can hear what others talked in the corridor. Overall I love this hostel very much and i will visit again.