Parachute Hostel Reviews

No.148, Shida Rd., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei, Taiwan

住的是女生六人间,房间隔音差,能听到隔壁的四人间聊天很吵.床垫太软,很难睡着,当时气温约十几度,被子很薄,不够盖,除此之外,房间还算整洁,位置也还好.

Nice hostel, very comfortable. Staff Pin Zhen is very warmhearted. She gave us a map of Cycling in Taipei is quite useful.

The staff was very friendly and helpful, the rooms were decent and I liked that the showers and bathrooms were separate from each other, so if you needed to shower or use the restroom, you didn't usually have to wait. Also, it's right down the street from Shida Night Market, so you're not far from good food/shopping. :) I'd stay there again.

I think, parachute hostel is good choice for your trip

Thanks for the nice frontdesk. She helped a lot during my stay, and very patient!

• 4th Feb 2014
  • China

Overall a nice hostel, free laundry was particularly great! My only complaint is that the bed in single room was really uncomfortable - I think it's seriously in need of a new mattress.

Good location, nice staff

I was only here for a night and wasn't in most of the time due to the NYE celebration. Everything is great but the atmosphere were just sort of hits and misses for me. I like that they have an outdoor balcony on the 3rd level.

Very nice place in Taipei, in the downtown area. Friendly staff helped a lot before and during your journey. Clean and comfortable facilities. Hope to stay longer!!

I would go back to this place again. Staff was excellent, too bad didn't cacth her name, but she was very kind.

• 27th Dec 2013

Parachute hostel is located 3 mins from brainpower building station.There is an awesome little cafe downstairs.The dorm rooms are on the smaller side but still good.The showers and toilet are very clean as well.The girls running the hostel are friendly as well.The common room is not on the same level and I did not visit during my stay so can`t really comment on the atmosphere.

Nice little place, staff was very nice. Rooms were a bit cramped but very clean. Common area was nicely decorated and well equipped. Location is VERY close to the subway but a bit of a trip to the town centre and other locales. Many street food and small restaurants nearby so eating out was not a problem.

The place is clean and the staff are very friendly and helpful. Near MTR station too.

One of the hosts Pin-chen is really kind and helpful.

The staff are nice and helpful.. (they also have a very cute dog named Mimi).. location is great and very convenient.. very close to MRT and Shida Night market.. I just hope they can put a faucet in the toilet and improve the mattress...but overall, I enjoyed my stay in Parachute Hostel

• 27th Nov 2013
  • Philippines

The location of this hostel is superb for exploring the city. Our four bed dorm was too small for four huge bags but the staff allowed us to keep them outside of our room (which was secure) , so lack of space isn't really a big deal.

They call a kitchenette a kitchen Beds are very short (i am 1.79 and i did not fit). Matrasses are extremely thin The 6 bed femaledorm is spacious enough but it has white curtains that don't even cover the window! And there are a lot of lights in front. So very light room The girl upstairs was just knitting, nothing else. They did help w laundry and if you can find them with inquiries These were the first showers in Taiwan w/out shampoo

We never called the kitchenette a kitchen, both on our website and on Hostelworld. There are many types of travelers, some who love light and some who don't, we're sorry you happened to be someone who did not enjoy the light. Not sure what you were expecting from the girl upstairs. If you had any questions you were most definitely welcomed to bring out.

Tvery clean and quiet, dorm is confortable, and the staff are very friendly!

• 1st Nov 2013
  • China

Thanks for staff's kindess!! I do appreciate that they helped us to leave to airport. They are so kind, and their English is very good to communicate. Location is also good. It could be quite hard to find location for first visitor, but it is so close from the subway station(it takes about 5 minutes, I guess). It is quiet place and clean(except for bathroom, but it is acceptable). I really like this place. When I visit Taibei again, I can say I will stay there again. Thanks again.

so happy you board your flight on time!!다행이다!!

Great Place