Parachute Hostel Reviews

No.148, Shida Rd., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei, Taiwan

The location is great, few steps away from the subway station and few minutes walk to one of the night markets. The staff i met was very friendly and helpful. The hostel was really cosy and clean. Everything i needed was provided. It was very nice of them to have ear plugs ready in the room, but I didnt need to use them at all :) The area was kinda quiet(my room was facing the road and still). Highly recommeded.

I was so happy with my stay at Parachute Hostel. Its location is excellent - just around the corner from a metro stop. It's also only 2 blocks away from Shida night market. It was clean, the bed was comfortable, and it wasn't loud. The best part of the whole stay was definitely the staff though. They were SO helpful, so nice, so hospitable and just overall, great people. I was sick on my last day there and they took care of me and made it feel like home. I will never forget. Thank you so much!!!

• 30th Apr 2015

Very good location, near MRT and night market.

The staff was really helpful. Though I arrived at midnight time, there was a staff who was stand-by Of course with extra charge but very reasonable price. She was patient enough to give me some insights for my a-day-trip the following day. There is no shelf to put your bag in the bedroom but for a short stay, should be manageable. It provides lockers with key outside the bedroom though. I would myself stay there again for my next trip to Taiwan.

• 18th Apr 2015
  • Indonesia

Good Place. Nice staff, clean. I can recommend!

It was a bit hard to find, there being only a small sign on the door bell. The atmosphere is great and there is a night market near by. Access to MRT is also good. The twin room beds were thin mats on the floor, - quite hard but I liked it this way. Staff is very friendly. The common room is a bit messy, but usable and there is a big terrace, where you can dry your laundry.

Extremely convenient (

This was my second stay in Parachute hostel. It's very cosy ,clean and the location is great. I'll definitely stay here again whenever I visit Taipei.

분위기, 친절함, 위치는 완벽해요. 하지만 4인실, 6인실 모두 묵었는데 4인실은 너무 좁아요. 6인실이 더 낫습니다. 위치는 완벽하고 스텝도 친절해요. 샴푸와 바디워시가 제공되나 수건은 돈을 지불해야 하니 챙겨오세요. 대만이 전반적으로 게스트 하우스 비용이 높은것 같습니다. 혼자와서 지내기에는 좋으나 서너명 이상면 비추

• 27th Dec 2014
  • South Korea

staff was very helpful in making suggestions, and spoke english very well