Parachute Hostel Reviews

No.148, Shida Rd., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei, Taiwan

The staff was mostly absent, which makes it inconvenient when checking in because there is no one to let you in. The men's room is tiny with no window; it is a 4 bedroom. The women's room has 6 beds and is much more spacious with a window. I wouldn't recommend this hostel if you are male. Nothing was particularly exceptional about this hostel.

A great hostel with excellent location(within 1 minute walk from the MRT exit). The facilities are great and there is a spacious living room on the top floor. Will come back for sure for its convenience!

• 16th Aug 2015
  • Hong Kong

Overall pleasant and comfortable stay - just that toilets and shower rooms need more cleaning as it is quite moldy. Private rooms do not have windows, so make sure to set your alarm for the time of day needed to wake up!

• 11th Aug 2015
  • Malaysia

Nice location in Taipei city , it just 5 mins on foot to night market. Thanks Bruce for information of rent bicycle. Rosanna and me had a good time in Taipei . Good luck and take care my friend!

Good location, clean and strong wifi. Small lockers for personal items, nice trerrace area and helpful staff. Only complaint is that i think the four bed dorm is too small for people and backpacks.

The location is great, few steps away from the subway station and few minutes walk to one of the night markets. The staff i met was very friendly and helpful. The hostel was really cosy and clean. Everything i needed was provided. It was very nice of them to have ear plugs ready in the room, but I didnt need to use them at all :) The area was kinda quiet(my room was facing the road and still). Highly recommeded.

I was so happy with my stay at Parachute Hostel. Its location is excellent - just around the corner from a metro stop. It's also only 2 blocks away from Shida night market. It was clean, the bed was comfortable, and it wasn't loud. The best part of the whole stay was definitely the staff though. They were SO helpful, so nice, so hospitable and just overall, great people. I was sick on my last day there and they took care of me and made it feel like home. I will never forget. Thank you so much!!!

• 30th Apr 2015

Very good location, near MRT and night market.

The staff was really helpful. Though I arrived at midnight time, there was a staff who was stand-by Of course with extra charge but very reasonable price. She was patient enough to give me some insights for my a-day-trip the following day. There is no shelf to put your bag in the bedroom but for a short stay, should be manageable. It provides lockers with key outside the bedroom though. I would myself stay there again for my next trip to Taiwan.

• 18th Apr 2015