Paradise Beach Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Via Provinciale Panza, 387, Cuotto Forio, Ischia, Italy

Perfect hostel on Ischia!!!!You will stay more days than you planned...

Lovely hostel in an idyllic spot, it is not close to the beach ( about 15 mins walk) but it has a terrace and a swimming pool. The staff were all extremely helpful and friendly, Sean in particular puts a lot of effort into looking after all the guests and creating a sociable atmosphere.

The greatest part of my stay at the hostel was the staff that worked there. Sean and Andrew were incredible hosts, and made sure that all guests enjoyed their stay. The 2 of them, along with the locals that worked there gave us many ideas on what to do on the island. Several of the guests ended up going to this incredible pizza and pasta restaurant that played the soccer game. The pool is amazing, and the views are even better!

Sch a great hostel! Loved my stay there!!

Great people that want to organise nice things and tell you about the island. Great relaxed atmosphere with perfect location. Would recommend renting a scooter from the shop a few yards down the road for 25e a day.. best way to see the island!

• 24th Jun 2014

This was more like a hotel than a hostel. This hostel is definitely unrated with a spectacular view, knowledgeable hosts, and an amazing location. Bonus points for the new addition to the team.....a cute pup Tequila! This is the place you want to stay.

Sean and Andrew have a great hostel on an amazing island. I will definitely be recommending this place to anyone heading to the area!

• 18th Jun 2014

The exactingly meticulous Shaun and his partner Andrew are the legendary owners and simultaneously concierge team of Paradise Beach. They will make your stay on Ischia one to remember. Much as the hotel’s appeal revolves around these down to earth people, their recommendations, the location and staff. Paradise beach in my mind represents what hostel life is really all about. Shaun, Andrew and their team are stars in this regard. Forget the imposters this place has the heart, soul and spirit.

• 11th Jun 2014
  • New Zealand

Thanks for your great comments. We're working tirelessly to give our guests a tireless experience. Meticulous is a new word to describe me, haha, as is "partner" to describe Andrew... he's way out of my league! See you again soon, fellow Kiwi.

Had an awesome stay at paradise. Shaun is really welcoming and makes sure that you know where to go on the island as well as making everyone feel included. Great having a pool with an awesome view and a cheap bar. Would definately recommend and would go back for sure! The only issue is the uncomfortable bus ride from the port, which takes about half an hour

The best hostel I have stayed in. Walking down the footpath was majestic, opening up to a true paradise. Shaun greeted me personally introduced me to all guests

We've been traveling through Europe for a month, and going to Ischia has been the best part of our trip. Shaun and Andrew were friendly from the start and made us feel right at home. The hostel is beautiful and has an amazing view of the ocean that's perfect for watching the sunset. We stayed for four days and wish we could have stayed longer. We loved the island too. It's one of those places that makes you want to spend the rest of your life there. I really can't compliment it enough.

We stayed here 4 nights in May 2014... What a BEAUTIFUL place to stay at!!! Very nice and peaceful location. Shaun and Andrew are amazing hosts!!! From organizing dinners out and bbqs, they are a fantastic bunch, even accompanied us to the port at our departure; so friendly and helpful! My girlfriend and I loved our stay here and could of easily stayed longer, thank you for making us feel like we were at home... Highly recommend and would hands down definitely repeat!

This was one of the top 3 hostels I have ever stayed in around the world. The pictures can't really capture how unbelievably beautiful the hostel and the view are. I paid something like 14 euro for a truly terrific hostel experience, and when I return to Ischia I will absolutely stay here again. The bus getting here can be kind of tricky when determining when to request the stop, but in the end I found the place. Well worth it. Come to Ischia and stay here!

Definitely the best hostel I've ever stayed at. I heard from someone in Rome that Ischia was beautiful and this hostel was great. So I planned to stay for one night. I ended up staying three and wish I could have stayed longer! Shaun, the owner, personally introduced me by name to the other guests and spent 15 minutes explaining the island. Awesome community at this very relaxing hostel. Great vibe, very fun, and incredible facilities. Don't look elsewhere! Come to Ischia for this hostel.

This is by far the best hostel I've ever been too. I stayed here two nights and I couldn't say enough good things. First of all, it's clean and beautiful. The ocean view is perfect, especially at sunset. I can't say enough good things about the staff. The owner, Shaun, is as hilarious as he is helpful. He immediately explained how to get around the island and where to go. The rest of the staff, about half a dozen people from various English speaking countries, were as kind as could be.

Really nice hostel with great view on the sea, very friendly and helpful staff. We would definitely go back there if we were to travel again to south Italy.

What an amazing hostel! Shaun and all members of staff were so friendly, accommodating,

Absolutely amazing hostel! I would pay just to hang out there. It's unreal when you walk down the beautiful vineyard path to the hostel overlooking the ocean, which is also conveniently on the west coast, so the sunsets are fantastic. The staff is incredible, and the owner Shawn is an awesome guy that does everything to make your stay great. He introduced us to the staff an guests by name when we got there and then say down with us to go over everything on the island. Beautiful, fun... go here!

Had a good time at paradise beach hostel. Ischia is a lot of fun and definitely worth the visit. Everyone always says go to Capri but Shaun made Ischia a fabulous time. He sits down with you and goes over everything on the island. We even had happy hour at 7pm for the sunset. Definitely go to Paradise Beach Backpackers Hostel. Ps. Awesome staff too, young fun and full of life

My stay on Ischia was amazing! In large that was down to choosing this hostel. I booked for two days and ended up staying over a week! I couldn't believe the view when I arrived, I could see the sea from my bed! The island has so much to offer, and shaun was happy to give advice on what to do/how to get places. The atmosphere was fantastic and I met some lovely people in my time there. I am definitely going back!