Paradise Beach Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Via Provinciale Panza, 387, Cuotto Forio, Ischia, Italy

We enjoy the beautiful sunset and terrace looking the sea, also good vybes with travelers from around the world.

• 11th Aug 2014

This hostel is just amazing! Thanks guys! I booked only for two nights but this place was so cool that i decided to stay to more nights ;) and the staff find a solution for me to stay two more nights even if the hostel was almost full of people. Good points: - Great location: quiet, amazing views... - good atmosphere: the staff was really cool and they give to the hostel a great friendly atmosphere. - nice little pool! Just one small bad point : the kitchen was not always very clean.

• 10th Aug 2014
  • Switzerland

Best hostel ever! Everything is excellent, the place, the people, , near the best beaches in ischia, and the best staff for sure!

• 7th Aug 2014

you should get tabletennis, that would be awesome.

Beautiful large hostel in an amazing spot with an incredible view and some of the most welcoming staff I've come across in my time! That's a sizeable string of compliments there but it's all true. Great idea having breakfast start at 10am, I'm never ready to go at 8am. The inclusive and laid-back atmosphere created by the owners and staff made it really feel like you were on a blissful beach/island holiday. I have fond memories and I'll try to get back there one day. Thanks guys.

Really friendly and helpful staff, amazing views, easy to meet other travellers and there's a pool!

• 31st Jul 2014

Near Forio Village, a bit hiden ( perfect if you don t like tourist areas) .Bus available till 2 a.m and amazing views of the sea. Terrace and swimming pool like luxury hotels available!!!. They offer "delicious" tomatoes from nearby vegetable garden FOR FREE :). Some beaches 5 to 15 minutes walking. Don t forget visit "Epomeo" Mountain (Sorry whether the name is wrong )

Great little gem! A wonderfull location to relax and enjoy the sun. Pool is lovely and refreshing and the view is perfect!! But i think they need Some cleaning to do. The bathroom can be a lot cleaner and some painting should make the place to be 100%

Perfect hostel on Ischia!!!!You will stay more days than you planned...

Lovely hostel in an idyllic spot, it is not close to the beach ( about 15 mins walk) but it has a terrace and a swimming pool. The staff were all extremely helpful and friendly, Sean in particular puts a lot of effort into looking after all the guests and creating a sociable atmosphere.

The greatest part of my stay at the hostel was the staff that worked there. Sean and Andrew were incredible hosts, and made sure that all guests enjoyed their stay. The 2 of them, along with the locals that worked there gave us many ideas on what to do on the island. Several of the guests ended up going to this incredible pizza and pasta restaurant that played the soccer game. The pool is amazing, and the views are even better!

Sch a great hostel! Loved my stay there!!

Great people that want to organise nice things and tell you about the island. Great relaxed atmosphere with perfect location. Would recommend renting a scooter from the shop a few yards down the road for 25e a day.. best way to see the island!

• 24th Jun 2014

This was more like a hotel than a hostel. This hostel is definitely unrated with a spectacular view, knowledgeable hosts, and an amazing location. Bonus points for the new addition to the team.....a cute pup Tequila! This is the place you want to stay.

Sean and Andrew have a great hostel on an amazing island. I will definitely be recommending this place to anyone heading to the area!

• 18th Jun 2014

The exactingly meticulous Shaun and his partner Andrew are the legendary owners and simultaneously concierge team of Paradise Beach. They will make your stay on Ischia one to remember. Much as the hotel’s appeal revolves around these down to earth people, their recommendations, the location and staff. Paradise beach in my mind represents what hostel life is really all about. Shaun, Andrew and their team are stars in this regard. Forget the imposters this place has the heart, soul and spirit.

• 11th Jun 2014
  • New Zealand

Thanks for your great comments. We're working tirelessly to give our guests a tireless experience. Meticulous is a new word to describe me, haha, as is "partner" to describe Andrew... he's way out of my league! See you again soon, fellow Kiwi.

Had an awesome stay at paradise. Shaun is really welcoming and makes sure that you know where to go on the island as well as making everyone feel included. Great having a pool with an awesome view and a cheap bar. Would definately recommend and would go back for sure! The only issue is the uncomfortable bus ride from the port, which takes about half an hour

The best hostel I have stayed in. Walking down the footpath was majestic, opening up to a true paradise. Shaun greeted me personally introduced me to all guests

We've been traveling through Europe for a month, and going to Ischia has been the best part of our trip. Shaun and Andrew were friendly from the start and made us feel right at home. The hostel is beautiful and has an amazing view of the ocean that's perfect for watching the sunset. We stayed for four days and wish we could have stayed longer. We loved the island too. It's one of those places that makes you want to spend the rest of your life there. I really can't compliment it enough.

We stayed here 4 nights in May 2014... What a BEAUTIFUL place to stay at!!! Very nice and peaceful location. Shaun and Andrew are amazing hosts!!! From organizing dinners out and bbqs, they are a fantastic bunch, even accompanied us to the port at our departure; so friendly and helpful! My girlfriend and I loved our stay here and could of easily stayed longer, thank you for making us feel like we were at home... Highly recommend and would hands down definitely repeat!