Paradise Beach Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Via Provinciale Panza, 387, Cuotto Forio, Ischia, Campania, Italy

It's a new hostle, the staff and owner are very nice and diligent. They even go to the port to pick me up!! Such nice. The view from the living room is so so so beautiful. Although the wifi can't be caught in your room, in living room it's very fast.

Thanks for your comments, and yes, we all work very hard to be diligent here. I think this is the first time we've actually been called it, so thanks! We're developing the wifi so that in the next week or so it will cover all rooms downstairs along with all of the beaches below us. It will be a unique SUPER-hostel-wifi and guests will be able to use our wifi on about 1/4 of the island. And it will be as fast as an Italian Mediterraneanisland wifi can be!

Awesome staff!! Helpful and friendly! Great place to visit and stay

• 12th Dec 2013

From my bed I could see the Meditterranan sea for miles and the little isole and the fishing boats at nite. Shon was really funny and the hostel was really social even with only a few winter guests. I stayed 4 nights and had 2 BBQS and a hot springs trip. Go to Ischia and stay here!!!!

• 5th Dec 2013
  • South Africa

The hostel was close to perfect. It was new in its present position but the staff and owner were really kind and were working hard to create great experience. The room was simple but cosy and warm. They were close to the volcanic springs, beaches, mountain and some good eating places. Ischia in winter was beautiful and sunny which was a pleasant surprise, but it was really quiet. Thanks Shaun and team.

• 4th Dec 2013
  • jbisset432

Specifically liked the location. Quiet and Secluded, easily able to see all the stars at night. Lovely view of the ocean during the day. The rooms are nice and clean, including a nice bathroom inside the rooms. The beds are comfortable and you can hear the ocean at night. There is a large community kitchen that is clean and very useful. I enjoyed my stay here and would highly recommended this hostel.

• 13th Nov 2013

I never wanted to leave, it was fabulous. Ok, they're in a new building and there's work underway, but it's going to be the best hostel in the world. I fell straight into the friendly relaxed atmosphere and the famous Sean is everything they say he is! They're hidden in country solitude over the most special view in Italy. There's volcanic steam vents in the garden and a pool (which had holes in it :) but it was winter anyway). The kitchen was awesome. The island was beautiful. I'll be back!

Great hostel with a spectacular view! The owner and the staff are very friendly and willing to help with whatever you might need. The hostel itself was pretty nice as well, there was a full kitchen which you dont see too often, and the rooms were on the larger side. Bathrooms are cleaner than most of the hostels i have stayed at, it was clean overall. This is an awesome hostel in an awesome location!

• 12th Nov 2013

I really enjoyed my stay in this Hostel ! The vue from my room was great, and the staff very nice !

• 10th Nov 2013

I went to Ischia for some solitude, and found the perfect hostel. There were plenty of activities to do during the day. At night the owner, set up dinner with everyone at the hostel. It was a new hostel so was the only guest, but there were about 6 workers there as well.

• 6th Nov 2013

Visiting Ischia was one the best desicions during my trip through Italy and spending my time with there Shuan and the crew was half of the greatness. Newly renovated from an old hotel yet you are getting hostel prices. We were literally the first guests to use the hostel and I was thoroughly surprised. Some of the facilities were not up to par with a hostel that had been going for longer than a month but it was expected. I can't wait to come back to see how everything has changed.