Paradise Beach Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Via Provinciale Panza, 387, Cuotto Forio, Ischia, Italy

great hostel set in an idyllic location. staff really friendly and helpful, cant wait to come back next summer!!

• 21st Sep 2014

This was a fun and relaxing hostel. I got the cheapest room and there was mold in the shower and a couple of bugs around, but not the worst I've ever seen. The facilities are great and the pool is wonderful.

We spent one night at the Paradise Beach Hostel. When came to the island with absolutely no agenda and the Paradise Beach Hostel literary made our trip, both in being a highlight and pretty much planning out stay there with great advise. They gave us directions to the local hot spring and set us up with a local wine tour the next day. I would highly recommend staying here and plan to stay here again soon. My only regret is that we didn’t stay longer!

• 13th Sep 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Love this place! I booked 2 nights and ended up staying 7. I think. The staff are fantastic, and it feels more like a family than a business. The pool is great, and the view to the sea is ridiculous.

It was a lively and busy week while you were here. Thanks for being part of it, and for your comments

There wasn't much people when I was there so it was really quiet. The dorm was OK, great balcony and great view.

You left before breakfast each morning and went to bed rather than do anything with the other guests. In fact, there were 32 lively and social guests staying while you were here... You just have to make an effort yourself. We can be friendly and supportive but we're not your social counsellors and we can only introduce you by name (which we did) to so many people before our task just becomes impossible. It really isn't our fault if no one wants to talk to you.

This hostel truly deserves its name. A super location with great view, a lovely atmosphere with very interesting people and socialing environment, very supporting and easygoing staff and a lovely Tequila. I very enjoyed my stay and I am looking very forward to returning again.

It was great having you stay too. Come back soon

Beautiful view and garden with swimming pool. The kitchen is nice but needs some serieus cleaning! The bunk beds are fine, bathrooms are really good. The hostels isn't in a village but there is a good restaurant nearby and also some little shops were you can buy most products you will need. The busstop is 1 minute walk from the hostel so going to Forio or St. Angelo is not en problem. If you want to do some relaxing & really exceptional good food, go to this hostel, visit Ischia!

This hostel has amazing views with sunsets that you can never get tired of, it was my favourite part if the day. Too a and bathrooms were spacious and clean and staff were helpful and friendly. I will definitely be returning to Ischia and this hostel.

We enjoy the beautiful sunset and terrace looking the sea, also good vybes with travelers from around the world.

• 11th Aug 2014

This hostel is just amazing! Thanks guys! I booked only for two nights but this place was so cool that i decided to stay to more nights ;) and the staff find a solution for me to stay two more nights even if the hostel was almost full of people. Good points: - Great location: quiet, amazing views... - good atmosphere: the staff was really cool and they give to the hostel a great friendly atmosphere. - nice little pool! Just one small bad point : the kitchen was not always very clean.

• 10th Aug 2014
  • Switzerland

Best hostel ever! Everything is excellent, the place, the people, , near the best beaches in ischia, and the best staff for sure!

• 7th Aug 2014

you should get tabletennis, that would be awesome.

Beautiful large hostel in an amazing spot with an incredible view and some of the most welcoming staff I've come across in my time! That's a sizeable string of compliments there but it's all true. Great idea having breakfast start at 10am, I'm never ready to go at 8am. The inclusive and laid-back atmosphere created by the owners and staff made it really feel like you were on a blissful beach/island holiday. I have fond memories and I'll try to get back there one day. Thanks guys.

Really friendly and helpful staff, amazing views, easy to meet other travellers and there's a pool!

• 31st Jul 2014

Near Forio Village, a bit hiden ( perfect if you don t like tourist areas) .Bus available till 2 a.m and amazing views of the sea. Terrace and swimming pool like luxury hotels available!!!. They offer "delicious" tomatoes from nearby vegetable garden FOR FREE :). Some beaches 5 to 15 minutes walking. Don t forget visit "Epomeo" Mountain (Sorry whether the name is wrong )

Great little gem! A wonderfull location to relax and enjoy the sun. Pool is lovely and refreshing and the view is perfect!! But i think they need Some cleaning to do. The bathroom can be a lot cleaner and some painting should make the place to be 100%

Perfect hostel on Ischia!!!!You will stay more days than you planned...

Lovely hostel in an idyllic spot, it is not close to the beach ( about 15 mins walk) but it has a terrace and a swimming pool. The staff were all extremely helpful and friendly, Sean in particular puts a lot of effort into looking after all the guests and creating a sociable atmosphere.

The greatest part of my stay at the hostel was the staff that worked there. Sean and Andrew were incredible hosts, and made sure that all guests enjoyed their stay. The 2 of them, along with the locals that worked there gave us many ideas on what to do on the island. Several of the guests ended up going to this incredible pizza and pasta restaurant that played the soccer game. The pool is amazing, and the views are even better!

Sch a great hostel! Loved my stay there!!