Paradise Beach Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Via Provinciale Panza, 387, Cuotto Forio, Ischia, Italy

Such an amazing spot. Felt like we were in a paradise hideaway as the place is a walk from the main road overlooking a cliff (no car access). Massive setup - this place used to be a hotel so is huge. So much space. So many different areas to hang out and relax. Kitchen to cook. Lots of beaches close by including hot water beach. Regular buses can take you all over the island. We hired a scooter for €20 for 24 hours and it was so good having freedom to go as we wanted to.

+ very friendly owner, spacious rooms, fantastic view, the pool and the two friendly dogs - breakfast was nothing special (except for the lovely location on the terrace), information about things to do were not offered except if you explicitly asked for it

Thanks for your comments. When you checked in, I personally took you and your bags to your room and said to come back upstairs after you settled in so I could show you what to do on the island. You said your were tired. Later Melania tried to suggest acivities but you were bored. Sadly, we were out of foie gras, but the FREE breakfast did include 2 cereals, 2 bread types, fruit salad, biscuits, 5 jams, cheese, fresh coffee, tea, milk, water, sugar, and sweetener. Good luck with your adventures

Would be good to mention that the hostel has a dog but otherwise we had a great stay ,

Well, there you have it... we have a dog, or a puppy actually, named Tequila Boom Boom, and reviewers (including you, S) have said she's the cutiest little puppy they have ever met. And now, too, we're the only hostel on the planet to mention that we have a puppy. Glad you had a great stay.

great hostel set in an idyllic location. staff really friendly and helpful, cant wait to come back next summer!!

• 21st Sep 2014

This was a fun and relaxing hostel. I got the cheapest room and there was mold in the shower and a couple of bugs around, but not the worst I've ever seen. The facilities are great and the pool is wonderful.

We spent one night at the Paradise Beach Hostel. When came to the island with absolutely no agenda and the Paradise Beach Hostel literary made our trip, both in being a highlight and pretty much planning out stay there with great advise. They gave us directions to the local hot spring and set us up with a local wine tour the next day. I would highly recommend staying here and plan to stay here again soon. My only regret is that we didn’t stay longer!

• 13th Sep 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The island is a wonderful escape from the world, all year around. We're thinking of you and hope you can stay longer next time too.

Love this place! I booked 2 nights and ended up staying 7. I think. The staff are fantastic, and it feels more like a family than a business. The pool is great, and the view to the sea is ridiculous.

It was a lively and busy week while you were here. Thanks for being part of it, and for your comments

There wasn't much people when I was there so it was really quiet. The dorm was OK, great balcony and great view.

You left before breakfast each morning and went to bed rather than do anything with the other guests. In fact, there were 32 lively and social guests staying while you were here... You just have to make an effort yourself. We can be friendly and supportive but we're not your social counsellors and we can only introduce you by name (which we did) to so many people before our task just becomes impossible. It really isn't our fault if no one wants to talk to you.

I had an awesome time on Ischia at this hostel, it was more like a resort with the chilled atmosphere and friendly guests. The pool and sea views were amazing and I loved the marmite for breakfast!! The staff are also super friendly and helped with any requirements

This hostel truly deserves its name. A super location with great view, a lovely atmosphere with very interesting people and socialing environment, very supporting and easygoing staff and a lovely Tequila. I very enjoyed my stay and I am looking very forward to returning again.

It was great having you stay too. Come back soon

Beautiful view and garden with swimming pool. The kitchen is nice but needs some serieus cleaning! The bunk beds are fine, bathrooms are really good. The hostels isn't in a village but there is a good restaurant nearby and also some little shops were you can buy most products you will need. The busstop is 1 minute walk from the hostel so going to Forio or St. Angelo is not en problem. If you want to do some relaxing & really exceptional good food, go to this hostel, visit Ischia!

This hostel has amazing views with sunsets that you can never get tired of, it was my favourite part if the day. Too a and bathrooms were spacious and clean and staff were helpful and friendly. I will definitely be returning to Ischia and this hostel.

We enjoy the beautiful sunset and terrace looking the sea, also good vybes with travelers from around the world.

• 11th Aug 2014

This hostel is just amazing! Thanks guys! I booked only for two nights but this place was so cool that i decided to stay to more nights ;) and the staff find a solution for me to stay two more nights even if the hostel was almost full of people. Good points: - Great location: quiet, amazing views... - good atmosphere: the staff was really cool and they give to the hostel a great friendly atmosphere. - nice little pool! Just one small bad point : the kitchen was not always very clean.

• 10th Aug 2014
  • Switzerland

Best hostel ever! Everything is excellent, the place, the people, , near the best beaches in ischia, and the best staff for sure!

• 7th Aug 2014

you should get tabletennis, that would be awesome.

Beautiful large hostel in an amazing spot with an incredible view and some of the most welcoming staff I've come across in my time! That's a sizeable string of compliments there but it's all true. Great idea having breakfast start at 10am, I'm never ready to go at 8am. The inclusive and laid-back atmosphere created by the owners and staff made it really feel like you were on a blissful beach/island holiday. I have fond memories and I'll try to get back there one day. Thanks guys.

Really friendly and helpful staff, amazing views, easy to meet other travellers and there's a pool!

• 31st Jul 2014

Near Forio Village, a bit hiden ( perfect if you don t like tourist areas) .Bus available till 2 a.m and amazing views of the sea. Terrace and swimming pool like luxury hotels available!!!. They offer "delicious" tomatoes from nearby vegetable garden FOR FREE :). Some beaches 5 to 15 minutes walking. Don t forget visit "Epomeo" Mountain (Sorry whether the name is wrong )

Great little gem! A wonderfull location to relax and enjoy the sun. Pool is lovely and refreshing and the view is perfect!! But i think they need Some cleaning to do. The bathroom can be a lot cleaner and some painting should make the place to be 100%