Paradise Beach Hostel

Superb 254 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 254 Total Reviews

20th Jun 2017

I had an incredible stay at Paradise Beach Hostel. Shaun and his staff were nothing short of perfect and accommodating. I truly felt like I was staying in a friend's home vs a hostel. Then there's the pool, the beach and the island. I extended my stay and cut off my trip to Capri to explore Ischia a little more. I would not have extended had it not been for Paradise Beach Hostel, Shaun and his staff. Many thanks to you. I will be back!

15th Jun 2017

Relaxing island lifestyle much needed after traveling several cities. Paradise hostel is perfect to relax by the pool or walk down the beach and ischia is great place to end a tour In Europe after traveling several cities. Sean and his staff is very welcoming and friendly they hosted a family style Bbq where we got to meet other guests have some great food, drinks, and relax. The view of the sea is amazing and the sunsets are worth every penny. Book now for a relaxing time. -Marc

I think there were 30 people at that bbq. You must have a BIG family! But you made your own stay a success by being such a happy and relaxed guest.

• England, Female, 18-24
14th Jun 2017

I thought this place was fabulous!! 2nd time here in 2 weeks because Shawn, the owner, and his team made me really welcome and planned my days for me perfectly. He and his dogs were cute cute cute, even the big lumbering baby Bup, who's still learning to be a big girl despite being the biggest. Shawn, was just charming - he said sexy - and he makes your stay the best by showing a real interest in you and your life. Best time in Italy.

You've got us puzzled. You meant the big, lumbering, baby Shaun, surely? We've trained him not to chase his own tail and we're almost there with him using the garden instead of the corridor as a toilet, but no matter how hard we try, us staff can't stop him licking his bottom in reception. Cute cute cute, maybe, but it can cause some psychological trauma to new arrivals.

3rd Jun 2017

The hostel is beautiful and feels like your more at a resort then hostel. The rooms are clean and nice, the balcony is a nice plus. The pool is great with a wonderful view. The staff are very friendly and welcoming. The location is so peaceful and close to things. I would deff recommend it!

And we'd deff recommend you too. Thansk for your comments and we would all love to see you again in the near future

2nd Jun 2017
7.7

This remote hostel was a unique find. Sean & the staff were incredibly welcoming & gave us good recommendations. Also we participated in the BBQ one night & they were great cooks, dinner in the garden was a neat experience. Although the hostel is very simple, you can not beat the ocean view, especially at sunset. Our only complaints were the shower was very very small & the room didn't have any locker or place to lock personal items.

We've never had any complaints about our size before, but I guess travelling in Italy with wonderful pastas and pizzas can make the showers seem smaller over time, eh! While you can hear the sounds of the waves waking up in the morning, we're not too remote, with 6 supermarkets, 16 bars and restaurants, 3 beaches, & 200 churches all within 10 minutes walk. But we're not in NY, though. Our locker-crisis is steadily being solved as we get the money to buy more for the last rooms. We keep our prices low, so we're just poor! Happy travels

• Lithuania, Female, 18-24
29th May 2017
5.4

The staff were very nice. The pool and view are delightful. The bathroom was disgusting (due not only to the upkeep but to be fair also to the guests I was sharing it with). Also, it says that it is pet friendly but it was not clear to me that there are actually dogs living there

We have taken onboard what you have said but we are a little confused� you arrived late and left early the next day. Maybe you are a hostel-newbie because you seem to think we'd have a cleaner devoted solely to your dorm's bathroom, which just doesn't happen in any hostel. Our 2 extremely thorough cleaners cleaned your bathroom before you arrived and after you departed (as they do each day around noon), and I promise you that we did not sneak in ourselves and make a mess just to annoy you. More likely though, you hate dogs and this was the real problem. Fair enough, I guess, but our description talks about dogs in the 3rd sentence and we have a picture of the lovely Tequila Boom Boom on HWorld. To avoid confusion, we also emailed you when you booked mentioning dogs. Oh, and other reviewers write about dogs. You missed all this? And it is our fault? If you hate dogs, why did you book with us?

26th May 2017

Loved my stay here! Friendly staff, incredible views, awesome location, and having a pool was so nice to relax in. Would have loved to stay longer!

Well, snap, because we loved your stay here too. You're just a lovely person and we also wanted you to stay longer. So come back and see us when you can

• sierramist19028
  • USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
14th May 2017

I loved this hostel and all the staff. The view is gorgeous and you really get to enjoy vacation. We got to try new meals provided by the hostel, the beach is in walking distance and discovering he island is very easy with the bus stop outside of the hostel. Choose Paradise Beach Hostel!

• USA, Male, 25-30
12th May 2017

Awesome hostel, in the top five I've been to. Pool, sea view, easy transportation access, lovely guests and staff, fun vibes, super clean, friendly dogs, cozy family-style dinners in the garden...the list of great attributes goes on. Highly recommended.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
11th May 2017

Awesome hostel, great vibe as soon as you walked in. Incredible sunsets and group dinners, short walk to hot springs and supermarket. Quality kitchen, staff and facilities. Couldn't ask for more. Help them out and book thru their website.