Paradise Beach Hostel Reviews

Via Provinciale Panza, 387, Cuotto Forio, Ischia, Italy

Really great atmosphere and people. One of the best hostels ive been to by far! Lives up to the name of being a "paradise". P.s the dinners are great

Awesome hostel! The rooms are very clean and the staff are very nice and accommodating! The pool is great and has the best view for the sunset. Close walk to the beach as well! Also very easy to meet people. Would definitely stay again!

We had a great time stating at this hostel. The view is amazing with both a vineyard and a clear view over the sea. The staff helped us to find all the good places including hotsprings and where to eat cheap and good. We also had a BBQ one night which was super and cheap drinks!:) Thanks!

Paradise was definitely one of the best hostels I have stayed in on my travels. The staff was beyond friendly and they go above and beyond to make sure your time on Ischia is fantastic. Honestly it felt like a family. I cannot highly recommend it enough. Definitely wish I could've stayed longer!

Paradise Beach Hostel was a nice and down to earth traveller hostel in Forio. I've got nothing to complain, really. The staff was most helpful and kind, the facilities were clean and neat and the hostel had a great view and a pool. The rooms could have had air-conditioning, but that would of course raise the prices. A cooling dip in the pool every now and then basically did the trick. I would recommend this hostel to anyone with a youthful attitude - a real bang for the buck! Cheers Shaun!

• 10th Jul 2015
  • Finland

I loved Paradise Beach Hostel and recommend it to anyone visiting Ischia island.

• 10th Jul 2015
  • Finland

Best hostel ive stayed at. I wish i could live here. Shaun and the rest of the staff are awesome.

Favourite hostel so far. The views are unbelievable and the pool is amazing. Some days i didn't want to leave because the vide here made it so easy to stay. Originally booked three nights and extended to five. Cheap drinks at their own bar, mojitos went down way too easy. Staff are great and so helpful. The only thing I can fault was that there was no toilet seat in our bathroom or the pool toilet. Other than that nothing. Stay here if you want a relaxing time on a perfect little island.

To Sean and the rest of the staff, can't thank you enough for making Ischia a wonderful memory for me!

Graet Place , Best sunset i've ever seen . Thanks to all the staff they are all brilliant

It was lovely staying here, and I especially appreciated the group activities, the pool (with excellent bar service!) And the welcoming, friendly atmosphere. It was very very hot though, so the fan was much appreciated!

The people who run this hostel run an amazing place. It’s clean and secure and friendly. The owner Sean introduced me by name to loads of people as I checked in and I wish I could have stayed longer like everyone else who was there. Sunning myself by the pool and people-watching seemed to be the thing to do and there were no rules and regulations like in other hostels. It was cruisey and relaxed. This place really deserves its high rating!!!

• 4th Jul 2015

It would have been great if you could have stayed longer. We're missing you here. Thanks for your comments

Pros: Excellent place to relax and enjoy Ischia. Lots of areas to sit/lie around in. Fantastic social atmosphere with a great pool and coastal views. Staff very friendly. Four bed dorm was good with ensuite and shower. Cons: you won't want to leave.

Thanks for your comments and for extending so many times

Paradise Hostel was recommended by friends that raved about the place and it definitely did not disappoint. It's an amazing place to stay with is own gorgeous ocean and sunset views and is run by lovely people, Shaun and Andrew. The place has a friendly, easy going atmosphere and great for meeting people. It's secluded but still easy to get around the island, clean and very affordable. They even offer delicious home cooked meals in the gazebo/ pool area. I would go back in a heartbeat.

• 30th Jun 2015

Hey there... we would have you back in a heartbeat too. Thanks for being a great guest!

I had an incredible time at Paradise Beach. I only planned on staying for two nights but stayed for three and wanted to stay longer. As a single traveler it was extremely easy to meet people and I made a lot of great friends here. It felt more like a resort than a hostel. Skip Amalfi and Capri and head to Paradise Beach in Ischia instead!

We had a beautiful time in the hostel and stayed even longer than we attended at the beginning The hostel has the most beautiful view you can imagine And it's own pool!! Really paradise feeling.

We are please that you enjoyed your time here and that you extended your stay

Paradise beach was nothing short of paradise! Especially for backpackers it's incredible - beautiful views lovely pool and chill out area, more like a hotel with a great atmosphere! The staff were great so friendly and willing to help with anything. For us the price was the top of our budget but worth every penny!!! it's so beautiful! 100% recommend staying here! every evening was amazing there! We stayed at another hostel before because it was cheaper but paradise's by far the best choice!

Thanks for your comments. We aim to keep our prices as low as we can and compared with most credible hostels in Italy and Europe, we are extremely cheap. In fact, some places have nothing else to offer other than their cheap price but we are a backpackers hostel and we try to help you with your travels in all ways. It would be wonderful to have you both back here soon!

We only stayed one night but we wish we stayed longer! The staff was extremely inviting and the hostel was clean and had a great location. Very good for young travelers who enjoy meeting people! Staff was extremely helpful!

• 20th Jun 2015

We wished you had stayed longer too. Everyone thought you were a really nice couple... SO COME BACK!!!

fantastic hostel, staff, food, surroundings. had booked two night, and instantly extended our stay on arrival, as the great atmosphere and views hit you as you walk in the door. best hostel iv stayed in in a long time. good job sean and andrew

... and fantastic guests, like you!!!

It depends on what you're looking for! If looking for a place in an island, with an amazing view of the sea, and from where you can see one of the best sunsets ever, while laying down next to the pool; then this your place! My bed wasn't really comfortable but I they serve amazing food for few money and play very good music as well!

It really DOES depend on what you're looking for, doesn't it, and since we're a place on an island, it looks like you found exactly that. It was nice to meet you, all the way from Peru and we hope you come again. We can't work out what was uncomfortable about the bed you slept in so let us know one day when you can. We've tested it with a number of people so perhaps it was just too soft or too hard or too long or short for you.