Paradise Beach Hostel Reviews

Via Provinciale Panza, 387, Cuotto Forio, Ischia, Italy

LOVED this place. Amazing views, helpful staff, cheap drinks, great atmosphere, room cleaned daily. Will definitely be coming back!

One of the best hostels I ever stayed at. The location/view is just fantastic, absolutley unforgettable! It is a small hostel, with only little, but very friendly staff, so the atmosphere is really chilled and family-like, loved it! For me a real relief and reminder of what hostels should look like, after staying at so many over-commercialized and pseudo-backpacker party-hostels in big cities. They do fantastic dinner btw! And evenings are always fun here, but very relaxing too.

This hostel was amazing..waking up to the beautiful sounds of the oceans breathing taking views from the rooms it was absolutely stunning. The guys at the hostel are super friendly and will come join you by the pool and have a beer!!!

Amazing hostel!! Location and facilities are fantastic, highly recommend staying here

me and my girlfriend had such a good time at this hostel we came to relax to take the pressure of walkingaround the big cities and to recharge before we explored the amalfi coast and that's exactly what we did with €1 ( large glasses) of wine and €2 beers this is very easy to do. the pool has such an amazing view and is the perfect place to meet people as everyone chills there through out the day. I would 100% recommend this place.

Thanks! Dinner was great and the vibe is super chill. I will come back.

It's a paradise indeed. Great atmosphere, cheap bar, parties and events.

This is an amazing hostel to stay at in ischia - the location, staff, owners, sea-side BBQs, pool, cheap bar and great people made it an unforgettable experience.

• 9th Aug 2015

Very basic. Hard in the heat with no air con. Owner very friendly. No where near enough chairs round the pool so no where to sit in the day unless you got one of the 5 chairs early on. Dogs very chilled and not particularly interested in people unless you approach them. Drinks pretty reasonable and breakfast basic but ok. If it had air con I would say go as for the price it's not bad but I didn't sleep well as too hot.

No lockers only knock. Very chill, serene, yet fun. Great staff, amazing sunset. Its kind of nice just knowing that places like this exist. Sublime

Thanks for your comments. We're poor and trying to make a hostel successful on an island in the Gulf of Napoli... not the cheapest place in the world. As we get money from wonderful guests like you, we add lockers and other things to the rooms. We've nearly got there with all the rooms now but not quite. But, having said that, we have never had anything go missing, ever. Come back soon and add to the fun.

Best place I have stayed in during my trip in Italy, especially for this price. I wanted to stay for 2 nights but ended up with 5 nights :) The pool is lovely and you meet people all the time!

You were a person who just got along with everyone. The perfect hostel guest.

Really great atmosphere and people. One of the best hostels ive been to by far! Lives up to the name of being a "paradise". P.s the dinners are great

Awesome hostel! The rooms are very clean and the staff are very nice and accommodating! The pool is great and has the best view for the sunset. Close walk to the beach as well! Also very easy to meet people. Would definitely stay again!

We had a great time stating at this hostel. The view is amazing with both a vineyard and a clear view over the sea. The staff helped us to find all the good places including hotsprings and where to eat cheap and good. We also had a BBQ one night which was super and cheap drinks!:) Thanks!

Paradise was definitely one of the best hostels I have stayed in on my travels. The staff was beyond friendly and they go above and beyond to make sure your time on Ischia is fantastic. Honestly it felt like a family. I cannot highly recommend it enough. Definitely wish I could've stayed longer!

We try to include everyone and all our staff spend their days discussing guests and how to make their time more enjoyable. We think that great hostels are not just beds and breakfasts and fiscal receipts, but actually the marvellous people who stay there. Thanks for your comments and come and see us again if you can.

Paradise Beach Hostel was a nice and down to earth traveller hostel in Forio. I've got nothing to complain, really. The staff was most helpful and kind, the facilities were clean and neat and the hostel had a great view and a pool. The rooms could have had air-conditioning, but that would of course raise the prices. A cooling dip in the pool every now and then basically did the trick. I would recommend this hostel to anyone with a youthful attitude - a real bang for the buck! Cheers Shaun!

• 10th Jul 2015
  • Finland

I loved Paradise Beach Hostel and recommend it to anyone visiting Ischia island.

• 10th Jul 2015
  • Finland

Best hostel ive stayed at. I wish i could live here. Shaun and the rest of the staff are awesome.

Favourite hostel so far. The views are unbelievable and the pool is amazing. Some days i didn't want to leave because the vide here made it so easy to stay. Originally booked three nights and extended to five. Cheap drinks at their own bar, mojitos went down way too easy. Staff are great and so helpful. The only thing I can fault was that there was no toilet seat in our bathroom or the pool toilet. Other than that nothing. Stay here if you want a relaxing time on a perfect little island.

We work tirelessly to make people's time here good and to be told that we are your favourite hostel so far makes us very happy. We can see you are a hard marker so it means a lot. Come back and see us again soon. Oh yes, and we put toilet seats in the 10-bed dorm and pool toilets but they get broken within days. Some people, eh!

To Sean and the rest of the staff, can't thank you enough for making Ischia a wonderful memory for me!