• Via Provinciale Panza, 387, Cuotto Forio, Ischia, Italy

9.0
Superb 231 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 231 Total Reviews
Paradise Beach Hostel Located at Via Provinciale Panza, 387, Cuotto Forio, Ischia.
Italy
Ischia Ischia, Naples, Campania 80075 NA Via Provinciale Panza, 387, Cuotto Forio
90% 231
40.7171758 13.8653904
    Rooms available

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
29th Nov 2016

This was a great hostel that we would def come to again! It was a 5-10 minute walk to the beaches, 5-10 minute walk to the supermarket. Shawn the owner was really cool and our clean, private room with an on-suite had spectacular views of the sunset and sea! We extended our stay. The kitchen/amenities were all clean. The 3 dogs were like little people and so laidback, check-in was simple, and there was lots to do on the beautiful island. Summer with the pool would be amazing!

• USA, Couple, 18-24
21st Oct 2016

I don't know where to begin. Location amazing, the staff and owner even better. After traveling Europe for 2 months we found a home away from home in Ischia. Beautiful sunsets, friendly dogs, and everyone willing to help you make the best of your stay anyway they can. Fortunately there were only a few guests so we got to go out with the staff, and Shaun even had pizzas delivered. If you looking for an authentic island experience this is it. Our only regret is not staying longer. Mahalonui Shaun!

20th Oct 2016

Paradise Beach Hostel was an amazing vacation! A great place to relax and enjoy the views and company. The hostel had many dinners where everyone gathered and enjoyed conversation with amazing food. Shout out to Alisha, Jude, and Steven! Good times!

10th Oct 2016

I couldn't wait to write this review. Simply great. Best place I've stayed at in Europe. It is cheap and totally worth it. Service is friendly and efficient, very helpful. Rooms are clean, very very well looked after, although my bed squeaked a little. The best hostel showers. Nice building looking out to sea. Fell asleep to the waves each night I extended. Swimming pool, hilarious dogs, breakfast not included but available, good wifi, best location you can think of. Best one I stayed in

• England, Male, 25-30
23rd Sep 2016

Best hostel I have ever stayed in! I had such a good time here. I've never met such friendly people, the staff could not be more accommodating and helpful! I kept extending my stay because I liked it so much and ended up staying for a week in total! The view is amazing, as is everything else about this place. If I ever come back to Ischia, I will not think twice about staying anywhere but here. Thank you Shaun and Aisha for such a memorable experience.

22nd Sep 2016
7.1

Good hostel. Great staff, when you could track them down. Toilet in the room rarely worked which was annoying. Overall a good place to chill and relax with a decent social scene in the evenings. I can image that it would be quite lively during peak season.

Thanks for rating us one of your better hostels. We have a 24/7 phone on the front desk & until you a Canadian girl wrote reviews within 2 days of each other, we had no idea you couldn’t flush your toilet, or rarely couldn’t. Only you 2 have had this problem and others suggested it might be the technique you used. We have had a plumber look now but it always works for us so I’m not sure it’s better. Instead of grumbling about things, though, why not just tell reception your issues, like a big person? Most hostels will fix them in minutes and you can always have your little whinge if they don’t. Seems fair, eh? Still, as you (jokingly?) say in another remarkably similar reviews, we “can’t complain”!

• England, Male, 25-30
16th Sep 2016

Had a great stay here - if there's a better location for a hostel I'd be astonished, the views are breathtaking. The staff are friendly and welcoming, and still created a really social atmosphere (despite the hostel having a quiet weekend). Dinners were also great, especially the enchiladas. Can't wait to return.

• chrissisong
  • Globetrotter
7th Sep 2016
7.4

Great hostel to go to when the weather is good! All the facilities you need are available!! I was in a 6 bed dorm and maybe there could have been more power outlets available since there was only 2! The only thing is the bus ride to the hostel from Port Ischia takes forever (especially when the bus is PACKED!) So make sure you take the ferry to Port Forio instead! Overall it's a good hostel to be in the high season!!

5th Sep 2016

Awesome hostel, can't get much better really! The wifi can be a bit patchy at times but the atmosphere was so good and everyone got on well so I forgot about my phone anyway. Pool and view is incredible and is very clean and well kept. No lockers but felt very safe and no threat of theft

Thanks for your comments. We've had a few problems with the wifi lately and have reported it to Telecom Italia who promise that it will be fine again sometime between tomorrow and the next 15 years. We think, having said that, that our wifi is still the best on this magical island, with all areas of the garden and rooms covered. When the island enters the 21st Century with high-speed internet, we'll be getting it first thing. Anytime soon, I guess!

2nd Sep 2016
7.7

Okay hostel, nice quiet room for reading upstairs. Nice atmosphere and great view of the sea. Close to beach too :) but flush didn't work well if at all.

Well, you are quite a party girl, we can see, despite our futile attempts to get you to join in with the other guests at the pool and bar. But your toileting problems are baffling to say the least. Italian toilets can be tough, yet, I personally spoke to you 4 times, and other staff did too, but you didn't mention your ordure complications once. Not even a whisper. We listen very, very carefully, and we're all convinced you were keeping this a secret. Why? The cleaner didn't mention a steady build up of bowl contents over your 2 days. So what happened? Your little secret is now out on the internet, but your “if ever” remark suggests you simply didn’t know if it ever really flushed. Spooky, eh!