Paradise Beach Resort Mykonos Reviews

Paradise Beach, Mykonos, Greece

This is definitely a place for party goes!! Heaps of fun but be warned it is very loud (if you are a light sleeper). Staff at reception aren't particularly warm and fuzzy but get the job done. It's a shame people staying at the hostel have to pay for wifi and beach chairs! Otherwise a very fun place and easy to get to town :)

Absolutely nothing to criticise the stay was GREAT

• 5th Jul 2014

Very good hotel! Location is not the best, it is far from the city center it is necessary to rent an ATV or rely on buses to get to the city center. About ATV, do not rent the office that is inside the resort, because the owner is very rude and impolite As for the staff, had a problem with the air conditioning in my room and was relocated to a bigger and better room at no cost more! Maximum score! Equipe boa! Hotel longe!Dono d ATV do resort é um otário!Não alugue lá

Really friendly party atmosphere great location on the beach and just a short bus ride to town.

Great place to stay in terms of location. Can be loud but it's the party place to be!!

Party hotel!!

The rooms where note clean we had alot of Ants mosquitoes and other bugs in our Superior Twin Room. When we called and asked someone to come clean it we got alot of attitude asif it was our fault! Hot water did not work in the shower Our "twin" room was a double bed made up into singles. Pillows were horrible. Beds where extremely uncomfortable. When paying 100eu per night I expect alot more!

• 14th Jun 2014

Nice and clean. Great spot to stay if your wanting to stay at paradise beach.

• 9th Jun 2014

Great Hostel! Excellent location, great beach, bars , food.

• 4th Jun 2014

An absolute blast! Could not believe the value the private rooms are, and how clean and, in fact, classy they are. Was well impressed, and absolutely gutted I stayed somewhere else last time, especially since I spent my days in Paradise! Great service all round, free shuttles in the morning really helped, and what a bunch of nights had...

Despite the strong rating on Trip Advisor, I would recommend doing some research on this place before you book. This is more a camping ground than a hostel, and while the individual rooms are clean, you might end up paying more for things usually included in the room such as internet which is only available in a very small space in the "lobby" and even there it was out of order for 2/3 days of my stay.

Right on the beach, easy to catch a bus into town, super nice room with plenty of space, a fridge and comfy beds (we stayed in a twin private with ensuite). Bars and surrounding food places are pricey (most of Mykonos is) so be sure to hit up the supermarket nearby for cheap lunches!

Best place to stay in Ios in my opinion! Fantastic location, pool and beach right at your doorstep and the rooms are extremely spacious if you book in a group of 4! Only disadvantages would be having to pay 6 euros a night for air-conditioning and a pretty average shower/bathroom! Be prepared to also have the wrong food/drink order turn up (or not show at all!) at the cafe/bar as some of the staff are not very switched on.

We arrives too early, but they let us in. that was nice. Nice location. coral reefs in the beach. nice shops.

This place is perfect right on the beach and next to hot bars and good places to eat. My only complaint is that no one is in the reception office during the night so it's really inconvoient if you don't have the one key on you that they give you and you get locked out. This happened to me and I slept in the cold and woke up sick because the friend who I was sharing the room with didn't come home and we only had one key and no one to open the door

• 30th Apr 2014

I stayed 3 nights in a single room. The positives: 1. A security box with a code in the cupboard for your ipad, camera, phone, id, passport etc. 2. The room feels like a hotel room with clean towels and room cleaning every 2 days. You even get free shampoo and soap. 3. Beautiful beaches! The negatives: 1. It is extremely quiet in low season, before May, and the restaurants and bars close at 9-10pm every night. 2. The resort is far from Mykonos so have to take taxi if party late.

Amazing hostel and amazing location! We were there for the very beginning of the season so there the party season had not started yet. I think I preferred this as we had an incredible beach holiday, but I am sure this would be the best place to stay in Mykonos anytime of year! The free breakfast is also excellent!