Paradise Beach Resort Mykonos Reviews

Paradise Beach, Mykonos, Greece

We stayed at a superior room. The room and bathroom were good. The hotel is located in paradise beach, with a lot of bars and restaurants. If you are looking to some place close to parties, then go for it. The staff were totally rude and they don't care about their guests at all. I wouldn't recommend the hotel just because of this specific point. The first good impression a hotel should care is to be friendly with their guests. This doesn't happen in paradise beach resort.

This is the best place to stay if you want to party on Paradise beach, if not then I would not recommend it as there is nothing else you can do and you have to take buses to leave the area. We didn't realize the clubs close in mid-September so there is no nightlife here and you have to take the bus into town for dinner, dancing, clubs, etc. Rooms were good and staff was nice and helpful.

This place is TOTALLY overpriced. The bathroom wasn't even that tidy. The staff were SO rude to us. I would probably stay closer to the town, as this beach is meant to be where you go out but to be honest it wasn't that great to go out. Don't waste your money here - better off getting a bus from the town to this beach if your going to head out. Big thumbs down for me

For sure it´s the best hostel in Mykonos, no doubt! The location is by far the best one of all. It is in Paradise Beach, just in front of Tropicana, the main Beach Club in the island and a few meters away of Cavo Paradise, one of the best clubs in the island and also next to Paraga Beach. It doesn´t has many facilities, because you don´t need it, u have all Mykonos in front and beside of you. Staff is not so polite and nice, but this was in Mykonos in general.

Staff were really amazing. I arrived at 7am and the owner let me check in early which was really helpful as I had only slept an hour or so the night before. It's literally on the beach - one of the best locations I have ever had. I could stumble home after partying on the beach in less than 30 seconds. Great place!

Perfect beach and Paty hostel! Staff is always in a bad mood!!

Excellent accommodation which you would expect from the high price you pay compared to other accommodation in the area. Right on the beach, next to all the clubs & bars!

Very good place. They have free transfer service to/from the port and airport,which is very handy!