Paradise Beach Resort Mykonos Reviews

Paradise Beach, Mykonos, Greece

Staff were really amazing. I arrived at 7am and the owner let me check in early which was really helpful as I had only slept an hour or so the night before. It's literally on the beach - one of the best locations I have ever had. I could stumble home after partying on the beach in less than 30 seconds. Great place!

Perfect beach and Paty hostel! Staff is always in a bad mood!!

Excellent accommodation which you would expect from the high price you pay compared to other accommodation in the area. Right on the beach, next to all the clubs & bars!

Very good place. They have free transfer service to/from the port and airport,which is very handy!

Great hostel! The staff and atmosphere was amazing, also very clean facility. The staff went out of their way to be accommodating.

• 12th Apr 2015