8.5
Fabulous 32 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 32 Total Reviews
Paradise Beach Resort Located at Thiruvampadi, , Varkala.
India
Varkala Kerala 695141 Thiruvampadi
85% 32
8.7428970 76.6990756
    Rooms available

25th Mar 2016

Great place and great location for cliff beach. If I was going back, I would definitely book this place again!

21st Feb 2016

It's clean, the staff is very nice, nothing to say about the accommodation, it's a very good place! And sleeping with the sound of the waves is something awesome! But I would say that something is missing, a place for meeting people and feeling the atmosphere of a real hostel which is totally not the case at this "resort". If you're alone, I would not recommande you this place if you're looking for meeting people.

• Bahrain, Female, 25-30
19th Feb 2016

This is a special hotel, far different than any I have stayed at in my whole trip in India. It is brightly coloured, very clean and the mattresses are so thick and comfy. We had dinner here made just for us by Umer and his family and it was the best and delicious food. The location is great, very near the cliff and beach and shops. Umer is fluent in English and so friendly. They even have their own yoga teacher Joseph who does daily classes.magical! I highly recommend Paradise.