Paradise Hostel Reviews

Rua da Praia s/n- Buganville, Ilha Grande, Brazil

Gostei bastante do atendimento, da equipe, do cafe e dos quartos/beliches. Acho que os pontos de atenção são: armario nao sao muito grandes e uma mochila um pouco maior nao caberia; e por ter poucos banheiros, acaba gerando fila para o banho na hora de pico. I liked very much hostel service, team, breakfast and bedroom. Points of attention: small lockers and it could be a challenge to a backpacker store his belongs; reduced numbers of bathroom and you have to wait to take shower in rush hour.

• 4th Jun 2015

I recommend this Hostel just in case you don't care about the details and blah blah blah. I like it, the breakfast was pretty good for a hostel, I had a great time with Baiana, one of the employers there. The only thing I dislike about that place was the bathroom and the building painting, easy thinks to fix it.

• 4th Jun 2015

The room types advertised are not accurate. This hostel basically has two 10 bed dorms. Each room seems to be split in two (6 beds, 4 beds), but there's nothing actually separating the two. My sister and I seemed to be the only ones staying there, so there was no atmosphere. The owners are nice, it was just challenging because they speak no english. They can improve on the little things, the rooms just seem in disrepair and our things were always damp there.