Rating 226 Total Reviews
Rating 226 Total Reviews
Paradise Pucon International Hostal Located at Colo Colo 92, , Pucon.
Chile
Pucon Colo Colo 92
20% 226
-39.2717498 -71.9727337
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 25-30
17th May 2016
2.0

I booked this hostel, my deposit was taken, and I arrived at the time I notified on my booking (10pm) and the hostel was CLOSED. this was pretty stressful as I had no idea where town center was or where other hostels were located. I've emailed the hostel for an explanation and had no reply. First time this has happened in 7 months of travelling. I'm seriously disappointed.