Paradise Pucon International Hostal Reviews

Colo Colo 92, Pucon, Chile

Had an amazing time in Pucon, mostly because of my great experience at this hostel. Owned by a lovely couple and extremely homey, I was always very comfortable and made a ton of wonderful friends!

• 5th Jul 2014

I enjoyed a wonderful stay at the Paradise Hostel in Pucon. Daniel, Nina and Tania were wonderful hosts who made me feel very comfortable. I had to hang around to be able to climb the Villaricca Volcano so ended up staying much longer than I originally intended. They helped me with that, with booking a language course during the wait, and Daniel even helped out with my Spanish pronunciation by lending me a children's book! In addition, there was an extremely adorable kitten there too. Gracias!

• 16th May 2014