6.1
Good 226 Total Reviews
6.1
Good 226 Total Reviews
Paradise Pucon International Hostal Located at Colo Colo 92, , Pucon.
Chile
Pucon Colo Colo 92
61% 226
-39.2717498 -71.9727337
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 25-30
17th May 2016
2.0

I booked this hostel, my deposit was taken, and I arrived at the time I notified on my booking (10pm) and the hostel was CLOSED. this was pretty stressful as I had no idea where town center was or where other hostels were located. I've emailed the hostel for an explanation and had no reply. First time this has happened in 7 months of travelling. I'm seriously disappointed.

• England, Male, 25-30
27th Feb 2016
7.4

Quiet, decent hostel in a good location not far from the city centre. Not an awful lot of atmosphere, but it grew on me. Two very nice ladies running the hostel; neither spoke any English but that meant I got to practise my Spanish! There's only one frying pan in the kitchen to be shared by everyone, but other than that no complaints.

• France, Mixed Group, 25-30
23rd Feb 2016

Augustina is very welcoming. The hostel was clean, quiet and well located.