Paradise Pucon International Hostal Reviews

Colo Colo 92, Pucon, Chile

5 minute walk from main st (Bernard O´Higgins) which was nice. Very basic hostel, fresh home made bread for breakfast was a nice touch but there are too many flies around, not great for cooking.

Welcoming hostel, nice vibe. Good double room. Clean bathrooms with good shower. Standard breakfast. Good location. Slightly strange that nobody seems to get out of bed until after 9.30am but at least its quiet if you want a lie in.

Bed bugs!! Otherwise good facilities, nice garden n hammocks. Easy walk to town. Friendly staff.

Sorry but we don`t think the bed bugs come from us... because as you remember , it was another person sleeping with you in the same room and he had nothing on him and we talk about it, so maybe you bring the bed bugs from another place before staying with us... we don`t want people have a wrong image from our hostel. Anyway the problem is solved everything is super wash and clean just to avoid trouble in the future. best regards Paradise Pucon Hostel

Skip double room--connected to the bathroom, so we listened to a symphony of functions. Nice greeting and such, but didn't have towels and others at hostel seemed brusque. Breakfast is spare relative to the same price elsewhere. Hostel is noisy even by Chilean standards due to thin walls and street noise. Clean enough, but bins not emptied in bathrooms (and with so many people to 2 bathrooms...) Note: with free breakfast, wash your own dishes (ok, but no sign). Avoid--bad value, noisy, $$$.

First if all, we are sorry that your stay was not satisfactory and we are saddened to receive such a bad intentioned commentary. All of the house in southern chile are noisy, as they are made of wood. We do lend towels, free of charge, you just need to ask. We offer homemade bread daily for breakfast and try to accommodate everyone. We are sorry that you didn't see the sign to wash your own dished, in the future we will try to make it more visible. Sincerely, Paradise Pucon Hostel.

Cute cat and dog too! Hammocks were a nice touch to the garden.

I think that it one of the funiest hostel that i had ever be. very good service from each workers , i felt like i am in home abroad. very comftarble bads. kitchen equipment that you cannot find in another hostel . place to do barbequo . I had a very good time their so I reccomend to anybody that go to pucon.

Great place to stay! Very kind and knowledgeable staff. Daniel and Nina can organize all the different activities available in Pucón (kayaking, biking, volcano climbing, horseback riding, skydiving, etc.) at the guests' request, which makes it very easy for those who don't know where to start. Nice backyard, with hammocks and even a fireplace, which allows for a great atmosphere even on cold days or nights! Breakfast with homemade bread by Laura, Nina and Sussy is just great!

This hostel in exelent, is very close to the beach, and people here is very in to outdoorts sports, for me as a kayaker i'm happy to meet new people and in places like this one, nice and chill , 100 % recomended , thats all of you guys !!

• 16th Dec 2013

I stayed at Paradise hostel in Pucon for 3 nights. The place is GREAT! The staff were all very friendly and willing to help out. I met a bunch of cool people thanks to the communal areas of the hostel and also had a great time chilling out on the patio and in the hammocks. I´ll definitely stay here again if I´m ever in Pucon. Thanks so much for the good time guys!

They hadn't got our booking correct. Filthy kitchen, breakfast starts really late so you can't have any if you wanna do an excursion (since most of them leave before breakfast has started). We think we lost some stuff while we were there and have been trying to contact them for a few days but there seems impossible to get any answer from them. Garden was nice tho, and the double-bed room was nice, but dorm filthy.

Do yourself a favor and don't stay in this hole. first encounter was very rude because i arrived too early (8.30!). then nothing was explaned, nor facilities nor tours they offer. the worst was my dorm: it was not in the main house but in the SHED! It should be forbidden they charge for this, it was freezing, moist, dark, NO power outlet. and then the staff: they treated you as an unwelcome annoyance and were mostly unavaible doing their own tours. am very disappointed and would NEVER stay ther

We arrived at night, at the exact hour I had mentioned in my booking. And the guy had no idea who we were, or what rooms/prices we had booked. He looked at us like we were some crazy people from the street, and proceeded to charge us more that what was accorded online. Finally he gave us the right prices but the wrong rooms, since they had booked some of the dorm beds to other people that day.

The Hostel had a very nice atmosphere and relatively good location. The only problematic thing I found was an inaccuracy in the description of the room which was presented and which I had ordered . In my reservation it is stated that the room is a 3 person room but when I got to the Hostel I got a 4 person room (I had not even seen a room with 3 beds there...). It is a relatively minor mistake but it is crucial when its a small shared room.

Had a fantastic time here. The hostel is very close to the beach and the town centre, it has a relaxed atmosphere, and I met lots of new friends. The best thing though were the staff who were really friendly, and would help you with any problems or queries. They also organise all kinds of activities for you. Fully recommend Paradise Pucon.

• 19th Nov 2013

This is one of the best hostels I have stayed in. It is very relaxed, lots of activities. Daniel is a fantastic host and will go the extra mile. If you are looking for a place that is abit like home, I highly recomend staying here.

• 17th Nov 2013
  • New Zealand

Very friendly staff.

great place to stay. good base for any activity be it climbing the volcano or hydrospeeding. beautiful garden with hammocks and fire etc. owners are the friendliest people and Pacha the big friendly giant dog will make you feel at home. great atmosphere and a short walk to both lakes. thank you danny and nina!

• 29th Oct 2013

A nice place to relax and hang out, and at the same time a good place for adventures, since you can do tours like Volcano etc via the hostel. Daniel and Nina are very friendly and help you with any questions. I would recommend it!

Although vibe of hostel was ok, the place was not clean and there were many cats, dogs flies living there. There were no lockers for your belongings either.