Paradise Pucon International Hostal Reviews

Colo Colo 92, Pucon, Chile

Had an amazing time in Pucon, mostly because of my great experience at this hostel. Owned by a lovely couple and extremely homey, I was always very comfortable and made a ton of wonderful friends!

• 5th Jul 2014

I enjoyed a wonderful stay at the Paradise Hostel in Pucon. Daniel, Nina and Tania were wonderful hosts who made me feel very comfortable. I had to hang around to be able to climb the Villaricca Volcano so ended up staying much longer than I originally intended. They helped me with that, with booking a language course during the wait, and Daniel even helped out with my Spanish pronunciation by lending me a children's book! In addition, there was an extremely adorable kitten there too. Gracias!

• 16th May 2014

Really nice hostel with a very cosy atmosphere!

• 15th Apr 2014

When I got there there was no receptionist so we have to wait for 1 hour. The bed is very old and make laud noise when people go up the top.

5 minute walk from main st (Bernard O´Higgins) which was nice. Very basic hostel, fresh home made bread for breakfast was a nice touch but there are too many flies around, not great for cooking.

Welcoming hostel, nice vibe. Good double room. Clean bathrooms with good shower. Standard breakfast. Good location. Slightly strange that nobody seems to get out of bed until after 9.30am but at least its quiet if you want a lie in.

Bed bugs!! Otherwise good facilities, nice garden n hammocks. Easy walk to town. Friendly staff.

Sorry but we don`t think the bed bugs come from us... because as you remember , it was another person sleeping with you in the same room and he had nothing on him and we talk about it, so maybe you bring the bed bugs from another place before staying with us... we don`t want people have a wrong image from our hostel. Anyway the problem is solved everything is super wash and clean just to avoid trouble in the future. best regards Paradise Pucon Hostel

Skip double room--connected to the bathroom, so we listened to a symphony of functions. Nice greeting and such, but didn't have towels and others at hostel seemed brusque. Breakfast is spare relative to the same price elsewhere. Hostel is noisy even by Chilean standards due to thin walls and street noise. Clean enough, but bins not emptied in bathrooms (and with so many people to 2 bathrooms...) Note: with free breakfast, wash your own dishes (ok, but no sign). Avoid--bad value, noisy, $$$.

First if all, we are sorry that your stay was not satisfactory and we are saddened to receive such a bad intentioned commentary. All of the house in southern chile are noisy, as they are made of wood. We do lend towels, free of charge, you just need to ask. We offer homemade bread daily for breakfast and try to accommodate everyone. We are sorry that you didn't see the sign to wash your own dished, in the future we will try to make it more visible. Sincerely, Paradise Pucon Hostel.

Cute cat and dog too! Hammocks were a nice touch to the garden.