Paradise Pucon International Hostal Reviews

Colo Colo 92, Pucon, Chile

Do yourself a favor and don't stay in this hole. first encounter was very rude because i arrived too early (8.30!). then nothing was explaned, nor facilities nor tours they offer. the worst was my dorm: it was not in the main house but in the SHED! It should be forbidden they charge for this, it was freezing, moist, dark, NO power outlet. and then the staff: they treated you as an unwelcome annoyance and were mostly unavaible doing their own tours. am very disappointed and would NEVER stay ther

We arrived at night, at the exact hour I had mentioned in my booking. And the guy had no idea who we were, or what rooms/prices we had booked. He looked at us like we were some crazy people from the street, and proceeded to charge us more that what was accorded online. Finally he gave us the right prices but the wrong rooms, since they had booked some of the dorm beds to other people that day.

The Hostel had a very nice atmosphere and relatively good location. The only problematic thing I found was an inaccuracy in the description of the room which was presented and which I had ordered . In my reservation it is stated that the room is a 3 person room but when I got to the Hostel I got a 4 person room (I had not even seen a room with 3 beds there...). It is a relatively minor mistake but it is crucial when its a small shared room.

Had a fantastic time here. The hostel is very close to the beach and the town centre, it has a relaxed atmosphere, and I met lots of new friends. The best thing though were the staff who were really friendly, and would help you with any problems or queries. They also organise all kinds of activities for you. Fully recommend Paradise Pucon.

• 19th Nov 2013

This is one of the best hostels I have stayed in. It is very relaxed, lots of activities. Daniel is a fantastic host and will go the extra mile. If you are looking for a place that is abit like home, I highly recomend staying here.

• 17th Nov 2013
  • New Zealand

Very friendly staff.

great place to stay. good base for any activity be it climbing the volcano or hydrospeeding. beautiful garden with hammocks and fire etc. owners are the friendliest people and Pacha the big friendly giant dog will make you feel at home. great atmosphere and a short walk to both lakes. thank you danny and nina!

• 29th Oct 2013

A nice place to relax and hang out, and at the same time a good place for adventures, since you can do tours like Volcano etc via the hostel. Daniel and Nina are very friendly and help you with any questions. I would recommend it!

Although vibe of hostel was ok, the place was not clean and there were many cats, dogs flies living there. There were no lockers for your belongings either.

This hostel was very disappointing and poor value for money. We booked a private room with a private bathroom. The bathroom wasn't private - it was separate to our room and had been used by someone else when we got there, and couldn't be locked from the outside (so we couldn't leave our stuff there). The bedroom was small and old and had incredibly thin walls, and so was very noisy until late at night. We subsequently stayed in other hostel in Pucon that are much better value - avoid this one.

pros....chilled out, very relaxed homely atmosphere, good showers, warm comfy beds, very helpful staff cons...Got a little cold sometimes in the common areas, could do with lighting the heaters up more often.

Good value for money. The place is clean and welcoming. Includes breakfast which is often yummy homemade bread. The owner helps you arrange activities and there are bikes and gear for rent. Common areas are heated by fire in the winter but bathrooms and bedrooms are cold. They overbooked the first three nights of my reservation so I had to stay at the hostel next door. I would still recommend it. Buen valor, limpio y acogedor, incluye desayuno. Un poco helado en las habitaciones y baños.

best bread ever...love you daniel and nina!!

Cozy Hostel, good location and friendly staff.

Paradise Pucón was great and I highly recommend it! The staff was really nice and the had the best bread and jam every morning. It was a little cold out in the "guest house" but there was always a nice fire going. This hostel is very comfortable and warm and has a great location.

• 15th Aug 2013

Great hostel. Wonderful staff. Great rooms and reasonably priced.

Met some really great people here, lots of laughs and good times!

Dave (Paradise's owner) is the most welcoming staff member I have experienced at any hostel. He welcomes you to his hostel as if he were welcoming a good friend to his home. Freshly baked homemade bread every morning was a real treat. The rooms are clean, but a little cold (no heaters in the rooms). Great place, I definitely recommend Paradise!

• 30th Jul 2013

The hostel was great,has everything you need and in a great location. It can cater for the adventurer- hostel organises trips to climb one of the local volcanoes, mountain biking and loads of other sporty activities. It also can cater for the non adventurer as its located near the main pubs/cafe etc, and right beside beautiful lakes for walks on the beach and to see amazing sunsets just two minutes from the hostel. Dave who runs the hostel was super, very accomodating and helpful.I will go back!

• 26th Jul 2013

Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Lots of stuff to do!

• 7th Jul 2013