Paradiso Bed&Breakfast Reviews

116B Jalan Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

During our stay here were 4 laptops stolen, even out of the lockers. The staff didn't allow us to have a look on the ccv - you should ask you why.. The rooms and bathroom weren't clean and very smelly. Staff is also very unfriendly if you have some questions about city activities. The most worst thing was, that prostitutes from the streets also used the beds there.. omg no other words!

Paradiso is a hostel you choose because of the location. 1 minute away from monorail, Lot10, pavillion and a lot of restaurants. The room was very small, no windows. Weird old towels and dirty floor. Breakfast is included but it's only toast with jam and tea. Staff was very friendly btw. Could be a lot better hostel with some little adjustments, for what we got now we payed to much.

Its the first choice in KL for me

this was the third time i stay here. it was all good. the location was so perfect, the staffs were so nice. but noted that the staff wont clear your bedroom unless you told them to. i will stay in this hostel if i ever come to KL again.

• 21st Mar 2014
  • Indonesia

The staff are really friendly and very helpful, they took notice of the fact that my room had a faulty AC and quickly gave me a new room (which felt more like an upgrade to me). I love the lil rooftop garden as well, has a grunge and laidback feel to it and lets you look down on to the streets. I would definitely stay here again next time! Unfortunately the common area didnt allow for much interacting with other travellers. But I only stayed 2 nights perhaps that's why.

The staff are helpful and very cheerful. Location is superb it is in the middle of all the stores / malls.

• 14th Mar 2014
  • Philippines

Brilliant stay as usual. :)

I stayed in Paradiso 5 years ago and liked how it was close to everything and all in all a nice hostel. Now there was some renovation going on. The staff was yet again great, really helpful and nice. However I felt that the Place needs a bit dating. Stayed in a 4 bed dorm which was way too small for two bunk beds, the door didn't even open all the way, cause it was so small. The showers were great, hot water with good pressure.

good service

• 3rd Feb 2014
  • Malaysia

The staff at Paradiso are very helpful with any and all questions that the average backpacker/tourist may have. It helps that they're located in the heart of KL with many of the popular attractions within short walking distance. This B&B is also conveniently located near the Monorail line which provides for fast transit to and from the international airport as well as the popular bus terminals.

This hostel is in the perfect location, after visiting Chiba town I'm glad I didn't choose a hostel there. Bukit Bintang is just a few monorail stops from KL central and right next to a food and bar street. Only about a 15 walk to the towers. Lots of shops and malls nearby. The staff were very helpful and wifi was great. Dorms could have been a bit cleaner but they were cool and quiet. Outdoor area good for socialising. I would definitely stay here again.

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels