Paradiso Bed&Breakfast Reviews

116B Jalan Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

During our stay here were 4 laptops stolen, even out of the lockers. The staff didn't allow us to have a look on the ccv - you should ask you why.. The rooms and bathroom weren't clean and very smelly. Staff is also very unfriendly if you have some questions about city activities. The most worst thing was, that prostitutes from the streets also used the beds there.. omg no other words!

Paradiso is a hostel you choose because of the location. 1 minute away from monorail, Lot10, pavillion and a lot of restaurants. The room was very small, no windows. Weird old towels and dirty floor. Breakfast is included but it's only toast with jam and tea. Staff was very friendly btw. Could be a lot better hostel with some little adjustments, for what we got now we payed to much.

Its the first choice in KL for me

this was the third time i stay here. it was all good. the location was so perfect, the staffs were so nice. but noted that the staff wont clear your bedroom unless you told them to. i will stay in this hostel if i ever come to KL again.

• 21st Mar 2014
  • Indonesia

The staff are really friendly and very helpful, they took notice of the fact that my room had a faulty AC and quickly gave me a new room (which felt more like an upgrade to me). I love the lil rooftop garden as well, has a grunge and laidback feel to it and lets you look down on to the streets. I would definitely stay here again next time! Unfortunately the common area didnt allow for much interacting with other travellers. But I only stayed 2 nights perhaps that's why.

The staff are helpful and very cheerful. Location is superb it is in the middle of all the stores / malls.

• 14th Mar 2014
  • Philippines

Brilliant stay as usual. :)

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels