Paraiso Travellers Hostel Reviews

Ronda de Sant Pau, 55-57 Ppal 1, Barcelona, Spain

Nice place to stay in Barcelona for a few days. Shared facilities were clean.

Good value for the price. Very good location in the city!

Great location, clean facilities. The only problem I ran in to was that the first night (it was a Sunday! C'mon!) I couldn't find anyone in the common areas to talk to or invite over to the bars. I had to go alone. I met people (my roommates) only after coming back at around 11 pm and they had similar experiences. Not a lot of people hang out in the common areas so it is difficult to meet people there.

Nice hostel, good location, friendly staff - worth the stay!

Great hostel, best value for money that I have ever seen, You get a free drink when checking in, the hostel is near a subway station, the bed size is huge in the 4 people dorm! Staff very helpful and friendly.

The hostel was comfortable and very clean. There were lots of bathrooms so no waiting for a shower. The staff were lovely and accommodating. I can't fault this place.

Very average hostel but if your main concerns are location and price then it's a solid pick.

Good but no athmosphere and we'd have liked to have been notified about the construction work that woke us on two of the three mornings we stayed.

I stayed there for 2 nights a few weeks ago..The staffs were all kind and helpful, the location is really good! It is quite near from the metro Paralel and quite close to the popular La Rambla. If you are hungry, there are many food stores there (and also Burger King is located right in front of the hostel). However, when I stayed there, I found two cockroaches at different time that's why for the cleanliness i can't give good point. Anyway, the room and the bed are comfortable. I enjoy my stay.

It is a nice location, fair price and good conditioned.

The 24-hr reception is vey helpful. Monia, Alejandro and Enrique were all very accommodating.

We were upgraded to a 4 person room which was amazing as there is a wall divider separating the two pairs beds which gave us a real sense of privacy. The bathrooms were good but not always that clean. The kitchen was also good but there were a lot of small roaches running through the cupboards. Easy walk to most touristy places and about 40 min walk to the beach. Would recommend!

Booked a room for only 1 night I was surprised by how nice, clean, spacious, and confortable the room was. The entire hostel was very clean, and organized. The staff was super helpful, Henrique at the reception made sure we were safe going out at night, by contacting a cab himself, and giving us hints to where to go. They have deals with many clubs in barcelonita so you get in for free! The hostel is very quiet, so don't expect to party there, or meet a lot of people! I will definetely go back

• 3rd May 2015

A very nice hostel if you don't mind the roof terrace and the common room being closed at 22:00! Clean, airy and in a good location. Night staff rude and deliberately unhelpful.

• 29th Apr 2015

Friendly staff!

Not the best or worst hostel I've stayed in. Comforter/duvets could use dry-cleaning!

Nice central hostel. would not mind a bit more clean room. The staff is very available and kind.

Nice location, nice staff. Rooms are very small and narrow. Beds and mattresses are lower average hostel style. Bathrooms etc. were very clean. As long as you do not plan to stay in the hostel for long during the day, price for money seems good to me.

Spent one night after a long flight in a private double. Cozy, great beds and nice staff!

Ask other residents to make sure the shower is clean after use to give respect to the next person using it. It wasn't very nice to go for a shower and see hair all over the place. I was going to go to the other one but the lightbulb had broken, eventually I had to go to the middle one which caused me to slip and bruise my leg. Apart from that, it was worth the price. Thank you for the stay!

• 27th Mar 2015