Paraiso Travellers Hostel Reviews

Ronda de Sant Pau, 55-57 Ppal 1, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

2003 Total Reviews

very complete and well placed. it has enormous terrace to chill out and very good quality-price relation.

It's a fine hostel. It's a shame that the common area is rather small and the roof terrace has only sunshine in the morning. Otherwise it's very clean and situated in a nice neighbourhood. The staff is friendly.

Noisy on another level...first night thought OK theres people coming in an out etc..but I could hear a weird sound.....second night my gosh I realised what the sounds were ... they switched the dryers and washing machines on AT NIGHT time...who does that when someone is sleeping in the room which is linked to it. So sleepless night yet again...im not usually a moaner but I just found that incosiderate to guests..for that reason its a negative review.. Room number 103

• 1st Apr 2014

Vending machine is good idea but I wish was better quality as no tea to choose and too small cups.

• 31st Mar 2014
  • Poland

I've been in that hostel for a week and I enjoy talking with other travellers. I'ts perfect to socialize and to find someone to share your Barcelona experience with. Is located just 10 minutes walking of the city center. Very well comunicated!! The stuff were nice and it was quite clean. The only thing that I really didn't like was the bed; very noisy and with a poor matress and pillow.

We stayed in the Deluxe Double Private room. Would be very nice if staying for a little while and wanted your own kitchen and family room. Was essentially a small apartment. The entrance to the hostel may seem a bit "sketchy" but the rooms are actually quite nice.

The ventilation in the single room is too bad. But really appreciate the helpful attendants,

best quality-price ever, very good communication and disponibility, all new, lot of space and very clean i recommand it! definitely!

The location is good, two subways close and a bus stop in front of the hostel. The ambient is perfect, very clean and organized and the kitchen has everything. The staff are great and the reception really is 24hrs.

internet was temperamental and the computer didn't work for days on end. not that much socialising went on but probably just cos it was winter. lovely terrace, decent film selection and amazing value for money. bagsy a bottom bunk for comfort.

Stayed luckily only one night in the hostel, had somesort of animals in the room (fleas?) of which luckily didnt follow me home. Walls are paper, you can hear everything whats happening in the rooms next to you and on street. Room were otherwise nice and toilets clean. Anyway had reservation only for one night. Wont be a choice of mine next time I book a room in Barcelona.

I had an okay time there. The hostel is not responsible for the snorrers(they made sleeping very hard). Everything else was slightly above average. Staff was friendly and 24h available and the location right on the edge of Ravel but not to loud is good.

• 4th Jan 2014

The staff were very helpful and answered any & all my questions! They let me stay at the hostel until late as I had an early morning flight, without charging me for another night. The wifi was slow and there were not enough bathroom facilities, but overall I had a good stay!

When we arrived they told us that they had a group, so they change our reservation from one room to another with similar conditios, but not what we wanted (and payed for). Two of the bathrooms were quite poor and with no light working, but in general, was good hostel.

Location was great walkable to centre and close metro station and nice coffee shop (Federal) right round the corner. Cool building and lovely room very spacious and nice having the balcony. I liked the old doors and decorated walls. Nice and warm. Shower was great, perfect temperature and great pressure. Staff were friendly n helpful. Didn't have any contact with other people staying there and didn't run into anyone, but I am sure if you wanted to you could, the common room seems cool. Cheers!

• 31st Dec 2013

It was excelent, quiet, cheap, excelent location.

If you're just looking for a place to stay, this is a nice place to sleep. The staff was kindly and the room was clean.

The privat double rooms are really nice - great value for prize. The only problem is they are EXTREMELY loud (window to the street).

the only reason the atmosphere is good is cause me and the missus had a private for a couples retreat! But i'm sure in the actual hostel rooms, the atmosphere was great! Really great hostel! highly recommended!

Very good place! I Totally recommend! So nice, fancy living room, very clean and fresh bathrooms! The rooms are small, but what you need?Just bed to sleep! It is Barcelona! Don't stay in the hotel, go out! The hostel is close to the Ramblas and in very good location to find places for cheap food(restorants, bars)

• 3rd Dec 2013