Paraiso Travellers Hostel Reviews

Ronda de Sant Pau, 55-57 Ppal 1, Barcelona, Spain

Very expensive for what it was. Girls got robbed in our room, as the lockers didn't lock even when a padlock was applied

I was welcomed to the hostel with open arms! Even though I had made a mistake with my booking and they were fully booked, the owner went out of his way to make sure I still had a space at paradiso! I have already recommended it to friends.

• 20th Jul 2015
  • Zimbabwe

It is an average hostel with relatively spacious rooms and plenty bathrooms. Unfortunately there was no A.C no sleeping was pretty hard at least for me. The location is really good with a few bars and shops. Another negative thing they close the kit hen at 11pm and the it depends 10/11.30pm. Unfortunately the living room is closed at 1am it is way too early. I still do not know one the guy from the reception that works during night shift was shouting at us and hitting the wall.

This hostel was perfect for me, as I had friends in Barcelona and only needed a place to sleep and store my things. It's a great price, clean, and in a solid location. Those looking for a fun hostel though should look elsewhere. It definitely feels more like a hotel than a hostel.

This was a great hostel with super nice mattress and pillows. The only problem were the lockers. They could not hold backpacks or lock properly which is important to many people traveling by backpack. Great location and community area.

I randomly booked this hostel for my extended weekend trip and was happy with my choice. The location is good, really central but not too close to La Rambla so you can avoid the tourist hassle, if you want to. And within a walking distant (20-30min) from La Barceloneta! The hostels itself is plain with the only essential things included. They have nice outdoor area and two common rooms, just remember to ask the staff to show you around! Oh, and girls pack your own mirrors ;) There aren't many!

i liked the location its pretty centric you can go easily with the bus or the metro. hostel is fine so far, for me it was clean, the staff is friendly. enteriour is also nice. good place to stay for a while

• 5th Jul 2015

Very nice hostel in the centre of the city. Staff were helpful and the room and shared bathroom was very clean. No AC though and only has a fan. Got very hot during the night. Apart from that a great place and would stay there again.

The hostel is good, the staff is nice people and the location is good because it's close to the metro station and to the historical city center. The whole place is very hot (in summer) and there is not a single air conditioner; they have some fans in the rooms but they are not enough and the toilets have no ventilation. The terrace is very nice.

Nice place to stay in Barcelona for a few days. Shared facilities were clean.

My first hostel experience. Loved the location n staff were all very helpful. Supermarkets, tapas bars, pharmacy n bus stops were close to the hostel. Common room woz cozy n inviting. Individual toilets which I liked n clean too. Lift woz available for heavy bags. Only thing woz kitchen might be a bit too cramped but still alright tho. I wud definitely recommend this hostel.

It's a nice hostel, the room are very hot! Only small fans.. Hard to find it because it's in residential building (small sign on the door) but the pro its very secure! Very clean. The location is good.

Good value for the price. Very good location in the city!

Great location, clean facilities. The only problem I ran in to was that the first night (it was a Sunday! C'mon!) I couldn't find anyone in the common areas to talk to or invite over to the bars. I had to go alone. I met people (my roommates) only after coming back at around 11 pm and they had similar experiences. Not a lot of people hang out in the common areas so it is difficult to meet people there.

Nice hostel, good location, friendly staff - worth the stay!

Great hostel, best value for money that I have ever seen, You get a free drink when checking in, the hostel is near a subway station, the bed size is huge in the 4 people dorm! Staff very helpful and friendly.

The hostel was comfortable and very clean. There were lots of bathrooms so no waiting for a shower. The staff were lovely and accommodating. I can't fault this place.

Very average hostel but if your main concerns are location and price then it's a solid pick.

Good but no athmosphere and we'd have liked to have been notified about the construction work that woke us on two of the three mornings we stayed.

I stayed there for 2 nights a few weeks ago..The staffs were all kind and helpful, the location is really good! It is quite near from the metro Paralel and quite close to the popular La Rambla. If you are hungry, there are many food stores there (and also Burger King is located right in front of the hostel). However, when I stayed there, I found two cockroaches at different time that's why for the cleanliness i can't give good point. Anyway, the room and the bed are comfortable. I enjoy my stay.