Paraiso Travellers Hostel Reviews

Ronda de Sant Pau, 55-57 Ppal 1, Barcelona, Spain

Very expensive for what it was. Girls got robbed in our room, as the lockers didn't lock even when a padlock was applied

It is an average hostel with relatively spacious rooms and plenty bathrooms. Unfortunately there was no A.C no sleeping was pretty hard at least for me. The location is really good with a few bars and shops. Another negative thing they close the kit hen at 11pm and the it depends 10/11.30pm. Unfortunately the living room is closed at 1am it is way too early. I still do not know one the guy from the reception that works during night shift was shouting at us and hitting the wall.

I randomly booked this hostel for my extended weekend trip and was happy with my choice. The location is good, really central but not too close to La Rambla so you can avoid the tourist hassle, if you want to. And within a walking distant (20-30min) from La Barceloneta! The hostels itself is plain with the only essential things included. They have nice outdoor area and two common rooms, just remember to ask the staff to show you around! Oh, and girls pack your own mirrors ;) There aren't many!

i liked the location its pretty centric you can go easily with the bus or the metro. hostel is fine so far, for me it was clean, the staff is friendly. enteriour is also nice. good place to stay for a while

• 5th Jul 2015

Very nice hostel in the centre of the city. Staff were helpful and the room and shared bathroom was very clean. No AC though and only has a fan. Got very hot during the night. Apart from that a great place and would stay there again.

The hostel is good, the staff is nice people and the location is good because it's close to the metro station and to the historical city center. The whole place is very hot (in summer) and there is not a single air conditioner; they have some fans in the rooms but they are not enough and the toilets have no ventilation. The terrace is very nice.

Nice place to stay in Barcelona for a few days. Shared facilities were clean.

It's a nice hostel, the room are very hot! Only small fans.. Hard to find it because it's in residential building (small sign on the door) but the pro its very secure! Very clean. The location is good.

Good value for the price. Very good location in the city!

Great location, clean facilities. The only problem I ran in to was that the first night (it was a Sunday! C'mon!) I couldn't find anyone in the common areas to talk to or invite over to the bars. I had to go alone. I met people (my roommates) only after coming back at around 11 pm and they had similar experiences. Not a lot of people hang out in the common areas so it is difficult to meet people there.

Nice hostel, good location, friendly staff - worth the stay!

Great hostel, best value for money that I have ever seen, You get a free drink when checking in, the hostel is near a subway station, the bed size is huge in the 4 people dorm! Staff very helpful and friendly.

The hostel was comfortable and very clean. There were lots of bathrooms so no waiting for a shower. The staff were lovely and accommodating. I can't fault this place.

Very average hostel but if your main concerns are location and price then it's a solid pick.

Good but no athmosphere and we'd have liked to have been notified about the construction work that woke us on two of the three mornings we stayed.

I stayed there for 2 nights a few weeks ago..The staffs were all kind and helpful, the location is really good! It is quite near from the metro Paralel and quite close to the popular La Rambla. If you are hungry, there are many food stores there (and also Burger King is located right in front of the hostel). However, when I stayed there, I found two cockroaches at different time that's why for the cleanliness i can't give good point. Anyway, the room and the bed are comfortable. I enjoy my stay.

It is a nice location, fair price and good conditioned.

The 24-hr reception is vey helpful. Monia, Alejandro and Enrique were all very accommodating.

We were upgraded to a 4 person room which was amazing as there is a wall divider separating the two pairs beds which gave us a real sense of privacy. The bathrooms were good but not always that clean. The kitchen was also good but there were a lot of small roaches running through the cupboards. Easy walk to most touristy places and about 40 min walk to the beach. Would recommend!

Booked a room for only 1 night I was surprised by how nice, clean, spacious, and confortable the room was. The entire hostel was very clean, and organized. The staff was super helpful, Henrique at the reception made sure we were safe going out at night, by contacting a cab himself, and giving us hints to where to go. They have deals with many clubs in barcelonita so you get in for free! The hostel is very quiet, so don't expect to party there, or meet a lot of people! I will definetely go back

• 3rd May 2015