Paraiso Travellers Hostel

Very Good 2530 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 18-24
21st Jul 2017
7.1

Not a bad hostel for the price. There was no air conditioning and the water was turned off for a couple of hours on my second day there. Also the atmosphere was pretty dead. Other than that, staff was informative and location was only a 10 minute walk from la rambla.

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
20th Jul 2017
6.3

The terrace is really nice, especially on a summer evening. The beds were comfortable and clean. The location was good. The bathrooms were disgusting and I am fairly certain the terrace bathroom was never cleaned while we were there. The kitchen and utensils had food all over so we washed anything before using. The credit card machine broke minutes before we got there and we were told we couldn't check in until paying in cash. Your broken machine is not our problem. Not a social hostel.

• England, Female, 41+
6th Jul 2017

Staff were friendly, welcoming and helpful. My first time in a hostel, stayed with my daughter at Paraiso for 5 days whilst she is living in Barcelona for a few months. Room was spotlessly clean and beds really comfy, bathroom always clean, terrace is fab. Kitchen area met our needs well. Thank you for a really good first hostel experience, will book again later in the year when visiting again

29th Jun 2017
7.1

Idk never went

• Italy, Female, 18-24
28th Jun 2017
7.7

During the check in phase they tried to make me pay 20 euros more than what was written in the booking email. Other than that, we liked the hostel because it's quite clean and safe, as well as in a great location where it Is possible ti walk to many places or take the tube.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
27th Jun 2017

Great location, great staff (funny and helpful), showers ran either burning hot or freezing cold but at least there were a lot of them and it was relatively clean. Loved it, would stay again. Very pleasantly surprised, I think some people are too critical - this place is great.

• USA, Female, 18-24
22nd Jun 2017
5.4

Arrived to the facility at around 1 or 2 am and the entrance was very dark. As I was checking in, I start seeing men walking around in only boxers. There was no A/C so people had to walk around half naked in order to stay cool. I sweat the entire night. I was supposed to stay for 3 nights but I checked out after the first night and only had to pay for the time I stayed.

• Wales, Male, 18-24
19th Jun 2017
6.9

Everything you could ask for really - but no aircon... Bit of a dealbreaker if I'm honest, unless you fancy sleeping in a sauna. Nobody in my room could get any quality sleep.

12th Jun 2017
5.4

The location is fantastic, but the hostel itself is just ok. The rooms get extremely hot at night, at least 5°C hotter than the rest of the hostel, but you aren't allowed in any of the rest of the hostel after 10 PM. Not particularly clean, but not filthy. Overall fine, but I definitely would not stay again.

• USA, Male, 25-30
11th Jun 2017
5.7

Decent considering the price. Room had very tiny window and small wall fan which didn't allow for much circulation of cool air. Outdoor terrace/ common room were good although not much socializing took place. Kitchen closed at 11pm. Very tough time charging electronics in my room.