Paraiso Travellers Hostel Reviews

Ronda de Sant Pau, 55-57 Ppal 1, Barcelona, Spain

Great hostel!! I´ve stay in a shared room and I felt very comfortable. The room and all the hostel was super clean and the staff was very friendly. If you are looking for a place to stay in Barcelona this is the best!

• 31st Aug 2015
  • Uruguay

I had a great stay at this property. The location is amazing, central but not crowded area, with quite a local feeling. Very clean and confortable. It also has a gogeous terrace where you can hang out with other guests. I found it was an amazing deal. I'll be back to this place next month on my way back home!

• 27th Aug 2015

Wow. Worst customer service ever. Staff had no idea what was going on. We were checking out early and the night worker was really angry about nothing. The hostel itself was ok, but are definitely better places to stay in Barcelona.

• 23rd Aug 2015

Rooms were super hot!!! And the showers really sucks, no good at all even that I try more than one bathroom!!! The internet was super slow as well.

we had a private room, which was really cool, it had a whole kitchen bathroom and living room shared between 3 private rooms. the rooms were clean and the wifi worked well. there was a fan instead of air con but it worked well enough.

Too expensive for what you get. I had checked out early from another room and the only staff member who seemed good t her job said my new oom would be ready early. I didn't get your key deposit back, except from her. There is no communication between staff members. I only got it back when the one who seemed good at her job was working. Some memberS had very bad English.

Very expensive for what it was. Girls got robbed in our room, as the lockers didn't lock even when a padlock was applied

I was welcomed to the hostel with open arms! Even though I had made a mistake with my booking and they were fully booked, the owner went out of his way to make sure I still had a space at paradiso! I have already recommended it to friends.

• 20th Jul 2015
  • Zimbabwe

It is an average hostel with relatively spacious rooms and plenty bathrooms. Unfortunately there was no A.C no sleeping was pretty hard at least for me. The location is really good with a few bars and shops. Another negative thing they close the kit hen at 11pm and the it depends 10/11.30pm. Unfortunately the living room is closed at 1am it is way too early. I still do not know one the guy from the reception that works during night shift was shouting at us and hitting the wall.

This hostel was perfect for me, as I had friends in Barcelona and only needed a place to sleep and store my things. It's a great price, clean, and in a solid location. Those looking for a fun hostel though should look elsewhere. It definitely feels more like a hotel than a hostel.

This was a great hostel with super nice mattress and pillows. The only problem were the lockers. They could not hold backpacks or lock properly which is important to many people traveling by backpack. Great location and community area.

I randomly booked this hostel for my extended weekend trip and was happy with my choice. The location is good, really central but not too close to La Rambla so you can avoid the tourist hassle, if you want to. And within a walking distant (20-30min) from La Barceloneta! The hostels itself is plain with the only essential things included. They have nice outdoor area and two common rooms, just remember to ask the staff to show you around! Oh, and girls pack your own mirrors ;) There aren't many!

i liked the location its pretty centric you can go easily with the bus or the metro. hostel is fine so far, for me it was clean, the staff is friendly. enteriour is also nice. good place to stay for a while

• 5th Jul 2015

Very nice hostel in the centre of the city. Staff were helpful and the room and shared bathroom was very clean. No AC though and only has a fan. Got very hot during the night. Apart from that a great place and would stay there again.

The hostel is good, the staff is nice people and the location is good because it's close to the metro station and to the historical city center. The whole place is very hot (in summer) and there is not a single air conditioner; they have some fans in the rooms but they are not enough and the toilets have no ventilation. The terrace is very nice.

Nice place to stay in Barcelona for a few days. Shared facilities were clean.

My first hostel experience. Loved the location n staff were all very helpful. Supermarkets, tapas bars, pharmacy n bus stops were close to the hostel. Common room woz cozy n inviting. Individual toilets which I liked n clean too. Lift woz available for heavy bags. Only thing woz kitchen might be a bit too cramped but still alright tho. I wud definitely recommend this hostel.

It's a nice hostel, the room are very hot! Only small fans.. Hard to find it because it's in residential building (small sign on the door) but the pro its very secure! Very clean. The location is good.

Good value for the price. Very good location in the city!

Great location, clean facilities. The only problem I ran in to was that the first night (it was a Sunday! C'mon!) I couldn't find anyone in the common areas to talk to or invite over to the bars. I had to go alone. I met people (my roommates) only after coming back at around 11 pm and they had similar experiences. Not a lot of people hang out in the common areas so it is difficult to meet people there.