Paraiso Travellers Hostel Reviews

Ronda de Sant Pau, 55-57 Ppal 1, Barcelona, Spain

It is a nice location, fair price and good conditioned.

The 24-hr reception is vey helpful. Monia, Alejandro and Enrique were all very accommodating.

We were upgraded to a 4 person room which was amazing as there is a wall divider separating the two pairs beds which gave us a real sense of privacy. The bathrooms were good but not always that clean. The kitchen was also good but there were a lot of small roaches running through the cupboards. Easy walk to most touristy places and about 40 min walk to the beach. Would recommend!

Booked a room for only 1 night I was surprised by how nice, clean, spacious, and confortable the room was. The entire hostel was very clean, and organized. The staff was super helpful, Henrique at the reception made sure we were safe going out at night, by contacting a cab himself, and giving us hints to where to go. They have deals with many clubs in barcelonita so you get in for free! The hostel is very quiet, so don't expect to party there, or meet a lot of people! I will definetely go back

• 3rd May 2015

A very nice hostel if you don't mind the roof terrace and the common room being closed at 22:00! Clean, airy and in a good location. Night staff rude and deliberately unhelpful.

• 29th Apr 2015

Friendly staff!

Not the best or worst hostel I've stayed in. Comforter/duvets could use dry-cleaning!

Nice central hostel. would not mind a bit more clean room. The staff is very available and kind.

Nice location, nice staff. Rooms are very small and narrow. Beds and mattresses are lower average hostel style. Bathrooms etc. were very clean. As long as you do not plan to stay in the hostel for long during the day, price for money seems good to me.

Spent one night after a long flight in a private double. Cozy, great beds and nice staff!

Ask other residents to make sure the shower is clean after use to give respect to the next person using it. It wasn't very nice to go for a shower and see hair all over the place. I was going to go to the other one but the lightbulb had broken, eventually I had to go to the middle one which caused me to slip and bruise my leg. Apart from that, it was worth the price. Thank you for the stay!

• 27th Mar 2015

If the place had a breakfast and a properly functioning heater in the room it would be 100%. Lacking a bit of fun too, but other things are ok. Pleasant and resoonsive staff, esp. the Polish girl is always useful.

The location on the edge of the old town is great. We spent one night in a private room, one night in a 6-bed dorm. The private room was very nice and spacious, with a little balcony, TV, towels, and toilet paper. The kitchens, common rooms, balconies, and the terrace were all lovely; however, it's a shame for nightowls like us that they close the common areas for the night.

Very clean in all areas, friendly staff and free wifi throughout. Overall very good value for money.

The Staff was very helpful and I felt welcomed!

The hostel is very nice a practical, and very cheap for a city like Barcelona. Our room was next to the common room and it was a little noise, but except for that, it's perfect.

The staff were all very helpful and patient.

Be aware that they will charge you an additional fee "Catalunya non-residents fee". Apparently every hostel / hotel asks for this fee. If this is the case, is highly unconstitutional according to the EU rights. Other than that, it's a very quiet and friendly hostel.

When i got my luggage this girl who hadn't even seen me before let me self handedly come get my luggage from the open luggage room while she kept talking to someone, didn't really feel safe i had my luggage in that room all day not locked and nobody checking who takes out stuff, OK hostel, many showers, and cool terrace, nice staff but maybe could think more about the security part of things.

Nice to have a real bathroom with good shower. The lockers in the bedroom don't come with a lock- you need to bring your own!