7.4
Very Good 2,403 Total Reviews
7.4
Very Good 2,403 Total Reviews
Paraiso Travellers Hostel Located at Ronda de Sant Pau, 55-57 Ppal 1, , Barcelona.
Spain
Barcelona Barcelona 08015 Ronda de Sant Pau, 55-57 Ppal 1
74% 2403
41.3774204 2.1645641
    Rooms available

• Italy, Female, 18-24
19th Jun 2016
4.0

1) the staff is EXTREMELY unfriendly: I met different people at the reception and just one guy was polite and "normal". I understand the hostel is a very cheap one but this does not allow staff to treat guests as they wish. 2) after I made my reservation I was told I would have to change room from one night to the other. It would be fairer to tell guests BEFORE they confirm the reservation, as this might represent a problem for them. I would like to say more but I have to stop for space reasons.

• Turkey, All Male Group, 18-24
7th Jun 2016
7.7

Everything was good but I lost my camera in there. Security is low.

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
7th Jun 2016

Great place, great location. A little over 30 min walk to the beach. Under 10min to Les Ramblas. Staff were great and they were there 24/7 which was nice for an early checkout. Bathrooms were really nice too as well as the kitchen

6th Jun 2016
8.0

One of the cheapest hotels I stayed in. The location is ok but two blocks away it doesn't feel too safe. Close to the metro and walking distance from the traditional market, good wifi, amazing staff super helpful snd friendly. Lockers in rooms. 3 bathrooms in hallway. Not the best hostel but for the money (€12/night) I loved it. Big kitchen too

• England, Male, 41+
23rd May 2016
6.6

The hostel is ok but you have to be realy prepared sleeping in dorms where you don,t know the other people. It can be awkward trying to get ready when everyone is trying to sleep. It is far out from the city but only half hour on metro. If you want to go out at nights you will have to go to the city so you will be catching taxi back which could be a little expensive depending on your budget. over all if u want a cheap stay then its the place to be.

• USA, Female, 25-30
9th May 2016
2.9

After arriving we decided not to stay just cause of the poor conditions but they wouldn't let us cancel and receive our money back! We ended up losing our money and booked a night stay at a hotel that was around the same price this hostel was asking! Also, we felt uncomfortable leaving our luggage out in the open in our 4shared bedroom and they weren't willing to keep it in a locked closet, like most hostels do... Huge disappointment.

16th Apr 2016
2.9

This hostel was poorly represented online and in a HORRIBLE part of town. It was dirty everywhere and absolutely disgusting. We hated every minute of it.

• Wales, Male, 31-40
15th Apr 2016
6.9

The partition walls are very thin and hence you will hear everything going on in the neighbouring rooms. Furthermore, the single room I used was not a dedicated guest room; it was labelled private for staff, had no window, and presumably the bed had been placed in there to create an extra guest room.

• Russia, Female, 31-40
15th Apr 2016
4.6

Not a nice place. Old shaking beds, not very clean. Not pleasant at all. Expensive.

• JaneQuill
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
10th Apr 2016

Great place to stay in a good location