Paraiso Travellers Hostel Reviews

Ronda de Sant Pau, 55-57 Ppal 1, Barcelona, Spain

Ask other residents to make sure the shower is clean after use to give respect to the next person using it. It wasn't very nice to go for a shower and see hair all over the place. I was going to go to the other one but the lightbulb had broken, eventually I had to go to the middle one which caused me to slip and bruise my leg. Apart from that, it was worth the price. Thank you for the stay!

• 27th Mar 2015

If the place had a breakfast and a properly functioning heater in the room it would be 100%. Lacking a bit of fun too, but other things are ok. Pleasant and resoonsive staff, esp. the Polish girl is always useful.

The location on the edge of the old town is great. We spent one night in a private room, one night in a 6-bed dorm. The private room was very nice and spacious, with a little balcony, TV, towels, and toilet paper. The kitchens, common rooms, balconies, and the terrace were all lovely; however, it's a shame for nightowls like us that they close the common areas for the night.

Very clean in all areas, friendly staff and free wifi throughout. Overall very good value for money.

The Staff was very helpful and I felt welcomed!

The hostel is very nice a practical, and very cheap for a city like Barcelona. Our room was next to the common room and it was a little noise, but except for that, it's perfect.

The staff were all very helpful and patient.

Be aware that they will charge you an additional fee "Catalunya non-residents fee". Apparently every hostel / hotel asks for this fee. If this is the case, is highly unconstitutional according to the EU rights. Other than that, it's a very quiet and friendly hostel.

When i got my luggage this girl who hadn't even seen me before let me self handedly come get my luggage from the open luggage room while she kept talking to someone, didn't really feel safe i had my luggage in that room all day not locked and nobody checking who takes out stuff, OK hostel, many showers, and cool terrace, nice staff but maybe could think more about the security part of things.

Nice to have a real bathroom with good shower. The lockers in the bedroom don't come with a lock- you need to bring your own!

nice dorm room ,the staff was very friendly and helpful,excellent location,i had a very good stay and can recommend this hostel.

Very good hostel. We stayed in a spacious double bed room, which was clean but a bit noisy because of the situation towards the street. The staff was very helpful and knew a lot if good places to see/eat/drink. The gothic barrio and most of the other sights is withib walking distance. No party hostel, but a nice place to stay.

• 18th Jan 2015

We stayed in a double bed private (shared bathroom). Unbelievable value for money. The room was a good size, clean, and comfortable. The private balcony was a wonderful surprise! Great staff who personally showed us around the room. Perfect location right near one of the main metro stations, with some great little cafes nearby. (Try El Cafeto for your hot chocolate and croissant.) One of my very best hostel experiences.

this is one of those hostels that make your stay at the city something special. Besides the amazing, relaxed and friendly atmosphere between the guests and the staff, the hostel is very clean, beds super comfy, and really well located. I'll be back for sure.

Staying at Paraiso Travellers was great. Staff was dedicated and very kind to me and my friends. The hostel is clean and cozy.

• 18th Dec 2014

The hostel is very clean, the dorms are great and the staff is the most polite and thoughtful EVER! I really loved it, and it was definitely the best hostel I have ever been!

• 18th Dec 2014

I would have adored to have a bed lamp.

The hostel is clean, has a comfy living room with couches and a kitchen with a common fridge, dishes and microwave. In the beginning the staff was nice, but when we (3) had a few friends (3) over for a couple of hours in the evening in the living room they became very unfriendly and told them to leave without any warning! I would not go there again because of this unpolite behaviour, but in general it is unbeatable value for money.

I arrive without a reservation and the staff told me that "we don't have rooms". After I say that I just searched them in hostelworld and there was a lot of rooms, she told me "it's because you need a reservation to get in". Is not possible to say the truth? That I should make the reservation first? I don't think its a good start. Then we got a good room, comfortable and all, but... They were without hot water until the next day...Well, you have a lot of other better options to stay in bcn!

it was great, a little difficult to spot though, and one night there wasn't anyone to open the door for about 30 mins, anyway we had a great time the location was great and the staff very friendly.