Paraiso Travellers Hostel Reviews

Ronda de Sant Pau, 55-57 Ppal 1, Barcelona, Spain

Real dirty bathrooms... Wouldnt recommend it:/

Really nice environment , rooms and WC's are really clean ,

• 29th Dec 2015

There was not much atmosphere because it wasn't the touristical season. The people at the reception are very helpfull and kind. The fact that the reception is there 24hours is very convenient in case you have a transport delay. Maybe in the night not only ask to mention the room number but also the name to enter the building. The private double bedroom was big, very clean and very nice with the autenthic look. Mayba just have a look at the heating system cause we couldn't get it working

its ok for few nights, a lot of pipe noice when i was there, but very friendly stuff.

• 11th Nov 2015
  • Uruguay

Great hostel with awesome staff. Perfect terrace for eating breakfast, which I bought from the supermercado two blocks down.

• 10th Nov 2015
  • Sweden

The hostel was pretty good and cheap but the staff weren't always helpful. We tried to stay another night and they said our room was booked and when we asked if we could get another room she responded "I don't know". We ended up booking it online. Then when we went to pay for the one night I was told to pay 5% extra for a credit card but she tried to charge me 50% extra. I called attention to the percent and at first she didn't see anything wrong with her calculations.

Very nice hostel, but not great. Wifi works decently, but not amazingly, well throughout the place. Showers were absolute top quality, second best shower I've had in a European hostel thus far. Staff was friendly, there was no atmosphere but I don't worry about that as much. Kitchen was great, plenty of refrigerator space for foods you wanna cook. Rooms have plenty of space for things, just bring your own lock for the locker. If you don't have your own lock anyway, get one. Would stay again.

This is a very good ,centrally located hostel and has all the necessary facilities including plenty of toilets and a lovely terrace to enjoy the Barcelona sunshine.

Very nice place from my one night, comfortable beds, my room had private shower which is great. (of course with 4 girls in the room it took a while to get to use it haha)

They've got everything you can expect, and they offer it at a really good price. Staff is really nice as well.

• 4th Oct 2015
  • Sweden

it is nice

Staff were very helpful and friendly but overall not the best hostel we've stayed in Barcelona. The vibe here is not great.. There's no activities run by the hostel and everyone keeps to themselves. Very noisy too you can hear everything throughout the rooms even the next room over through the wall. Have to pay for a lock for locker. Was very clean though and the bathrooms are nice. Also not right in town but you can walk there in about 25 mins

Great hostel! especially great and helpful staff! Plus the location is really good to explore Barcelona.

Paraiso travellers hostel was in a good location, about a 5-10 minute walk to la rumbla. It was a quiet hostel with nice, clean facilities. Good value for your money!

The staff was unfriendly and some of them did not speak english, so None of them gave me advice. I would not recommend trhis hostel! The bathroomdoor was broken. Online they say they provide coffee, but they dont.

The hostel wasn't clean at all and the other guests let the door open so anybody from the street could come inside.

• 6th Sep 2015
  • Czech Republic

Perfectly located and very good for its price. Though the lockers in the room were not functioning.

Great hostel!! I´ve stay in a shared room and I felt very comfortable. The room and all the hostel was super clean and the staff was very friendly. If you are looking for a place to stay in Barcelona this is the best!

• 31st Aug 2015
  • Uruguay

My sister and I stayed in a double bed room for four nights and were positively surprised! The room was in a seperated flat, which we shared with two other bed rooms (max 4 other people). It was very clean, comfortable and even had a Loggia/Balcony thing in each room! We absolutely recommend this place and especially a double room here!

I had a great stay at this property. The location is amazing, central but not crowded area, with quite a local feeling. Very clean and confortable. It also has a gogeous terrace where you can hang out with other guests. I found it was an amazing deal. I'll be back to this place next month on my way back home!

• 27th Aug 2015