Paraiso Travellers Hostel Reviews

Ronda de Sant Pau, 55-57 Ppal 1, Barcelona, Spain

Great staff. Down to earth atmosphere. Heard from many different people about things getting stolen here, but didn't have an issue personally.

Paraiso Travellers Hostel was in a great location. We stayed there for the four nights we were in Barcelona. El Raval is a cool spot to stay and within walking distance to many tourist spots. Our room was very large and comfy. The cleanliness was just okay however. The staff was really helpful as well. HOWEVER, if you are a light sleeper this is not the hostel for you- the street that it is on is very busy and the hostel is situated on top of a metro line so you can hear it as it passes by.

Great hostel in a good location and not too far from the center and the port and beach (if you don't mind walking). Friendly staff who all speak good english and spanish. Very clean too and a nice terrace. Internet on the computers a bit slow though. If you're a light sleeper, the metro passes beneath the hostel but it doesnt affect the hostel that much and you get used to it.

Hot showers, and a great kitchen. About 10 minutes from the Rambla and a 5 minute walk from the metro! Pretty nice!

Everything was perfect.

Loved it here! Very clean, very quiet. Cool neighborhood slightly outside of the center, but easily accessible to metro. Would definitely come back.

This hostel was centrally located ,only a few minutes walk to Rambla and in a local neighbourhood with plenty of shops and restaurants and excellent public transport. The hostel itself was first class and there was a great atmosphere helped by the attentive staff especially Angie and Karsha and the French girl. An extra bonus was that check in was flexible and was a great help with an early arrival. I will be returning to Paraiso when I visit Barcelona again.

Great hostel. Very clean n good location. Great staff. So helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend this place to stay in Barcelona.

The beautiful smile of the receptionist early in the morning was sufficient to make you positive for the whole day...!)

• 15th Oct 2014
  • Armenia

I had a room facing to the street. I found it extremely noisy, all day, all night. I woke up several times a night due to traffic noise and shouting people walking or partying on the street. This is a big minus in the atmosphere and value for money review below. Otherwise it was a nice place, quite central.

• 14th Oct 2014

Our room faced the road and was very loud late in the evening. I had earplugs so it was okay but wouldn't have been able to sleep without them. We had a private room with a shared bathroom and it was overpriced for what it was (I felt that we could have stayed at a chain hotel with private bathroom for the same price). Despite that, our stay was okay, but I'd look for a better price point.

• 10th Oct 2014