Paraiso Travellers Hostel Reviews

Ronda de Sant Pau, 55-57 Ppal 1, Barcelona, Spain

Very good hostel. We stayed in a spacious double bed room, which was clean but a bit noisy because of the situation towards the street. The staff was very helpful and knew a lot if good places to see/eat/drink. The gothic barrio and most of the other sights is withib walking distance. No party hostel, but a nice place to stay.

• 18th Jan 2015

We stayed in a double bed private (shared bathroom). Unbelievable value for money. The room was a good size, clean, and comfortable. The private balcony was a wonderful surprise! Great staff who personally showed us around the room. Perfect location right near one of the main metro stations, with some great little cafes nearby. (Try El Cafeto for your hot chocolate and croissant.) One of my very best hostel experiences.

this is one of those hostels that make your stay at the city something special. Besides the amazing, relaxed and friendly atmosphere between the guests and the staff, the hostel is very clean, beds super comfy, and really well located. I'll be back for sure.

Staying at Paraiso Travellers was great. Staff was dedicated and very kind to me and my friends. The hostel is clean and cozy.

• 18th Dec 2014

The hostel is very clean, the dorms are great and the staff is the most polite and thoughtful EVER! I really loved it, and it was definitely the best hostel I have ever been!

I would have adored to have a bed lamp.

The hostel is clean, has a comfy living room with couches and a kitchen with a common fridge, dishes and microwave. In the beginning the staff was nice, but when we (3) had a few friends (3) over for a couple of hours in the evening in the living room they became very unfriendly and told them to leave without any warning! I would not go there again because of this unpolite behaviour, but in general it is unbeatable value for money.

I arrive without a reservation and the staff told me that "we don't have rooms". After I say that I just searched them in hostelworld and there was a lot of rooms, she told me "it's because you need a reservation to get in". Is not possible to say the truth? That I should make the reservation first? I don't think its a good start. Then we got a good room, comfortable and all, but... They were without hot water until the next day...Well, you have a lot of other better options to stay in bcn!

it was great, a little difficult to spot though, and one night there wasn't anyone to open the door for about 30 mins, anyway we had a great time the location was great and the staff very friendly.

Great staff. Down to earth atmosphere. Heard from many different people about things getting stolen here, but didn't have an issue personally.

1 2 Next » last »