Paraiso Travellers Hostel Reviews

Ronda de Sant Pau, 55-57 Ppal 1, Barcelona, Spain

Wow. Worst customer service ever. Staff had no idea what was going on. We were checking out early and the night worker was really angry about nothing. The hostel itself was ok, but are definitely better places to stay in Barcelona.

• 23rd Aug 2015

Rooms were super hot!!! And the showers really sucks, no good at all even that I try more than one bathroom!!! The internet was super slow as well.

we had a private room, which was really cool, it had a whole kitchen bathroom and living room shared between 3 private rooms. the rooms were clean and the wifi worked well. there was a fan instead of air con but it worked well enough.

Too expensive for what you get. I had checked out early from another room and the only staff member who seemed good t her job said my new oom would be ready early. I didn't get your key deposit back, except from her. There is no communication between staff members. I only got it back when the one who seemed good at her job was working. Some memberS had very bad English.

1 2 Next » last »