Paraiso Travellers Hostel Reviews

Ronda de Sant Pau, 55-57 Ppal 1, Barcelona, Spain

The night guy was helpful but didn't speak english or didn't want to speak at all. The room was small, there was no lockers in the room just a closet who could fit the luggage of one person, not 2 that were staying at the room. There was no window except for a fan who was supposed to keep the air recycled in the room. Kitchen and common room were closing at 1am.... It's not even close to a paradise for travellers as the name suggests.

The Paraiso was a good place to stay. Our private double room was very large and very clean. There was only one WC in our pod and so it was a challenge to get in on occasion. The street noise on our first night was loud. The location was good. It took just under 10 minutes to walk to La Rambla. We would definitely recommend staying here.

Great hostel except for being wayyyy too hot. Was hard to sleep at night.

This hostel was an absolute nightmare to find. The only way you can see it is if you are on the other side of the road and you are looking up. Security into the hostel was good and the location was pretty good as well being in walking distance to the main strip. There was no activities organised by the hostel so if you are a single traveller wanting to socialize I would go else where.

This is a very comfortable hostel, extremely hard to find though. You need to know exactly where it is and what the logo looks like. The staff were fantastic and helpful, some of the best advice I received all my trip. The security wasn't bad, but could have been better and there was not much happening in the communal areas if you were English speaking (which i suppose is your fault). Seemed a great atmosphere if you were French! Solid hostel.

Overall our stay was...fine. It's in a little iffy of an area and the people were nice. Our room was pretty hot to where being outside was cooler. I would only stay here if I was on a tight budget or a last minute thing like this time....

Perfect value for the price! Thank you guys!

Great double room in an shared appartment style (Shared kitchen and bathroom for 3 doublerooms). Really clean. Great place!

I was pleasantly surprised. The location is really great and the staff are very nice. They hooked me up both times I visited and were very nice about my stored luggage. Definite recommendation.

1 2 Next » last »