Paraiso Travellers Hostel Reviews

Ronda de Sant Pau, 55-57 Ppal 1, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

2001 Total Reviews

Was fine fit for purpose.

Good location. Easy to around. The staff was friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hostel ☺️

We really liked this hostel, and would recommend it to others :) great location - about 10 min walk from Las Ramblas! Easy to find, although the enterance of the hostel looked like any other apartment building. It was a very quiet place, that me and my boyfriend were happy about. (We stayed in private double room, shared bathroom - very nice & clean) Thin walls inside the building, but no noise from the city or other travellers. Good value for money! And the Staff were helpful and friendly :)

• 10th Nov 2013
  • Sweden

The entrance was not very obvious, passed by it during the night. It was very close to the main sight-seeing spots which was really nice!!! The rooms and toilets are very clean and pleasant. But it was very noisy at night when someone is talking in the kitchen, didn't sleep well:( And the doors are closed by key, you can just hope that someone will lock it when they get out.

I was in the apartment and found it very noisey. The closeness of the kitchen to the rooms and also the thin walls meant you could hear everything going on around you. Other than that good.

Everything was really good, nice location, apmosphere and showers were clean. Big salon with kitchen to share.

• 20th Oct 2013
  • Poland

It was my second time in Barcelona and Paraiso was the perfect place for my reintroduction to the city. The staff were fantastic and the room was really clean and bright. The shower was also so nice and hot! Although they don't have kitchen facilities, they were really good about letting me borrow a bowl, spoon or whatever I needed.

I booked a deluxe private room with king size bed. When I arrived the staff was helpful and friendly. Once I got into the room it was big with a small balcony. Everything was okay until I noticed that the bed had the same sheets as the person before me. IT HAD HAIR AND PIZZA MARKS. I mean they ask for a 20 euro deposit for sheets..When I asked for new sheets he only gave me a mattress cover and said he didnt' have a pillow cover or other sheets. So great place for price but check your sheets!!

• 20th Oct 2013

Nice clean hostel. Location was great and staff was friendly.

We were really pleasantly suprised that the hostel was so homely and comfortable-it was such good value for money :) The facilities were very good and quite modern. The place was kept nice and clean. We loved the decoration and style of it too! Staff were also very helpful and there was someone in reception 24 hours. Thabk you Paraiso-you made our trip a happy one! Ruth Hutchinson

• 19th Oct 2013