Paraiso Travellers Hostel Reviews

Ronda de Sant Pau, 55-57 Ppal 1, Barcelona, Spain

Perfect value for the price! Thank you guys!

Great double room in an shared appartment style (Shared kitchen and bathroom for 3 doublerooms). Really clean. Great place!

I was pleasantly surprised. The location is really great and the staff are very nice. They hooked me up both times I visited and were very nice about my stored luggage. Definite recommendation.

They made a mistake with our reservations, and told us to check out a day before. Also, there was cockroaches in our room, and they had to disinfect it. but they forget to open the windows after the disinfection.

• 24th Jul 2014
  • Argentina

Stayed in a Deluxe Double Private room and it was excellent - more like an apartment than a hostel with a private bathroom, kitchen and common space shared between three double rooms. Would definitely stay again.

• 21st Jul 2014
  • Wales

Good hostel, wifi was a bit temperamental but overall it was a really nice stay. Bathroom was nice and clean and good location pretty close to la rambla and only a 2 minute walk to the metro

Only stayed one night, and it was fine.

• 13th Jul 2014

Great hostel, reception was really helpful and friendly. Very clean and easy to meet people that are like minded along your journey. I would recommend this hostel if you are staying in Barcelona for just a short trip or even a long stay. It is central to all the main attractions and great location for the better food in Barcelona.

• 13th Jul 2014

A great little hostel close the metro

Nice place to stay in a quiet area of Barcelona. Lots of restaurants all around. Easy to access from the airport with the bus.

• 5th Jul 2014

Def recommend! If u like to party and are in need of some 'party supplies' then this hostel is for you. Just head down stairs go across the road and head about 50m down the alley and see the boys there. They will sort you out. Barcelona: great place!!!

I guess for the price you get what you pay for. The location did not make me feel safe. The patio was surrounded by people looking in and it was not pleasant to be out there. There was loud construction and the staff weren't very warm and helpful. I actually ended up canceling my stay before the first night was over and went to HelloBCN which I highly recommend. I would not recommend this place, even if it is so cheap.

Wow! This was just a perfect place to stay for my only night in the city. Great value. Very well located and easy to get around. Thank you to all the members of the staff for your help and recommendations!

• 19th Jun 2014