Paraiso Travellers Hostel Reviews

Ronda de Sant Pau, 55-57 Ppal 1, Barcelona, Spain

This hostel was centrally located ,only a few minutes walk to Rambla and in a local neighbourhood with plenty of shops and restaurants and excellent public transport. The hostel itself was first class and there was a great atmosphere helped by the attentive staff especially Angie and Karsha and the French girl. An extra bonus was that check in was flexible and was a great help with an early arrival. I will be returning to Paraiso when I visit Barcelona again.

Great hostel. Very clean n good location. Great staff. So helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend this place to stay in Barcelona.

The beautiful smile of the receptionist early in the morning was sufficient to make you positive for the whole day...!)

• 15th Oct 2014
  • Armenia

I had a room facing to the street. I found it extremely noisy, all day, all night. I woke up several times a night due to traffic noise and shouting people walking or partying on the street. This is a big minus in the atmosphere and value for money review below. Otherwise it was a nice place, quite central.

• 14th Oct 2014

Our room faced the road and was very loud late in the evening. I had earplugs so it was okay but wouldn't have been able to sleep without them. We had a private room with a shared bathroom and it was overpriced for what it was (I felt that we could have stayed at a chain hotel with private bathroom for the same price). Despite that, our stay was okay, but I'd look for a better price point.

• 10th Oct 2014

I found all the staff very friendly and helpful. The Hostel itself was clean and tidy, with good facilities. The location was very good, being close to Paral-lel underground Metro station.

• 27th Sep 2014

The night guy was helpful but didn't speak english or didn't want to speak at all. The room was small, there was no lockers in the room just a closet who could fit the luggage of one person, not 2 that were staying at the room. There was no window except for a fan who was supposed to keep the air recycled in the room. Kitchen and common room were closing at 1am.... It's not even close to a paradise for travellers as the name suggests.

The Paraiso was a good place to stay. Our private double room was very large and very clean. There was only one WC in our pod and so it was a challenge to get in on occasion. The street noise on our first night was loud. The location was good. It took just under 10 minutes to walk to La Rambla. We would definitely recommend staying here.

Great hostel except for being wayyyy too hot. Was hard to sleep at night.

1 2 Next » last »