Paraty Beach Hostel Reviews

Praia do pontal numero 1a, Av. Orlando Carpinelli numero 1a, Paraty, Brazil

One of the best hostels we stayed at during our time in South America! We got a 4 person dorm with ensuite and were pleasantly surprised with the modern look of the room and how spacious it was! Bathroom and room were cleaned every day which was awesome. Great common area, and Gus the owner was very friendly and accommodating, giving us any info we needed. He even dropped us off at the bus station on our last day to save us the walk! Could not fault a thing with this place would highly recommend

• 4th Feb 2016

Everything was perfect and the location at the beach is the best. They have the cutest dog ever.

• 3rd Feb 2016

We were supposed to stay at this hostel for one night but ended up staying for like 6 nights! We met a great bunch of people here and had an amazing time! Gus the owner couldn't do enough for us, so friendly, despite I'm sure we kept him awake most nights by forcing the flow of caipirinha to keep coming! He also has the cutest dog in the world! Both couldn't do enough for you! I would say this is one of the best hostels we've stayed in since travelling for the last year!

10/10. Absolutely loved it. Location is amazing and makes it so easy. Gus (hostel owner) is great, as is his dog. P.S. If Anyone from the hostel sees this review, can they please look for black Sony camera that we think we left in the hostel. If found can you please contact me at danielhodgkinson123@gmail.com. Thanks.

Everything is very nice at this hostel, especially the vibe and the breakfast. Maybe the cleanliness could be worked more a little bit.

This hostel has great atmosphere. We stayed in the 4 bed dorm which was very spacious and had a private bathroom which was great value for money. The owner organized a boat trip for us, Capiboat which was amazing, definitely worth the 60 real, free caprihni all day!

When it's fully booked, its way too small to keep it in order!! So probably a better hostel in mid and low season... If you want to party its a definitive go, if not, try something else ;)

Hey mate, just one night stay !

I spend 6 days in the 4 bed room and I recommand this hostel. The team was available and took time to answer my question, the day cruise around the island was awesome and i met a lot of funny people. I also really appreciated the breakfast on the beach and the bar. The hostel (this i not a hotel) is really well located, at five minutes walk from the old center. May be one of the best hostel on Paraty. See ya guys !

This was one of the best hostels I went to in Brazil. Right across the road from the beach. Staff were extremely helpful. I didn't want to leave.

Awesome hostel right on the beach great and the owner and all the staff are super helpful

We really enjoyed our stay and will definitely recommend the hostel to others. BBQ on the last night was awesome and Gus and the team do a fantastic job running the operation. Thank you!!

My best hostel stay to date. It's in a perfect location being right in front of the beach and a short walk from the town. The hostel has a great atmosphere, enough toilets and showers and lockers etc. The hostel also has a computer which you can use free of charge, reasonably priced drinks and food and a well equipped kitchen if you choose to cook. Gaz who runs the hostel goes out of his way to make you feel welcome and even game me a lift to save me a long walk! 100% recommend this hostel!

The staff at the hostel makes it worth staying in. One of the best party hostels I've been to, but due to the time of the year it was difficult to get sleep. Also the room with the 16 beds would ideally need an airconditioner, considering it gets really hot. But overall, the hostel was nice and facilities were good. Also, the food in the hostel was really good.

Friendly and helpful staff. Great location and common area really nice to meet new people. On the negative side, the bathrooms were always very dirty. And the showers did not work well (really low pressure).

Great place if you're looking for somewhere chill along the beach. It's just a short walk from the main part of town, where the bus station is. The staff were extremely friendly and kept my bags well past check out. They also helped walk me to the bus station since I left late at night. The breakfast selection was good and the beds were surprisingly comfortable. The bathrooms and lockers were a bit small but overall, it was a pretty good value.

Cosy hostel with great breakfast and really nice staff. Nice location on the beach and they also have the cutest dog in the world I recommend 100 %.

• 7th Dec 2015

This hostel was basic but pretty good. Was quite empty when I was there (understandably not the hostels fault) but still had a nice social atmosphere, the layout of the outside bit makes it very easy to meet people. No bar or restaurant (think it was being refurbished). Location is out of the town but only 5 min walk or so away, bang on the beach which is nice though because if your staying in town the beach can be neglected. Staff were friendly enough and showers were good. Beds were meh

It is amazing how people is getting every time more and more fussy and demanding. It shouldn´t be like that as hostels are not hotels. We value more the atmosphere and the backpacker vibes . You stayed at the hostel not even for 10 hours and paid 7 euros for a great room with A/C ridding lights, pluggs, such a good breakfast on the beach. We do our job 24/7 with a lot of love but unfortunatelly we can´t please everyone. Gus Owner.

Really good spot with wonderful people. had agreat time with the dog playing at the beach lol good boy. In general i had a great time, also very easy to make friends. I recommend.

• 26th Nov 2015

Nice hostel in a beautiful location. Really chilled out vibe. It wasn't that busy when I stayed so I got upgraded to an en suite room which was nice. Would stay again!

Great hostel, friendly staff, close to beach

« first « Prev 1 2 3