Paraty Central Hostel Reviews

Rua da Matriz, 27, Rua Marechal Santos Dias, 27, Paraty, Brazil

The hostel was ok, but the location was great. It was very messy and dirty. Me and my friend stayed in a 16 mixed bedroom and one night there was a couple making love, it was a bad experience.

Hello Aline! Thank you very much for your review! We area extremely sorry if you find our hostel dirty, maybe it was a question of bad timing because we always keep our hostel very clean to all our customers and this in one of our main priorities. As you can see in other reviews, the hostel is always clean and pleasant. I do apologize for this big inconvenience that you have inside your room, unfortunately there will always people that do not respect others.

I stayed at Paraty hostel for a couple of nights and it was great! The staff is so nice and helpful and the atmosfere is great. There is a big common area where you can stay and meet other people, a small garden outside where you can smoke. The hostel is in the historical center and you can reach everything in a few minutes, markets, bus station etc. i reccommend it

Right in the city centre! Staff is awesome, they are extremely friendly and kind, i had a great time in Paraty Central and I think everybody will have it too.

Very good beach hostel with the best location possible in Paraty. The staff is very helpful and adorable. Nice showers and great common areas, very easy to meet people.

I had a awesome stay in Paraty Central Hostel! The hostel has the best atmosphere ever, great facilities and good music all the time! It's location - inside the historic centre - makes very easy to walk around, beach is just a few steps too....I recommend stay at least 04 nights, the staffs knows everything about the best and hidden beaches around, there are so many trekkings in Paraty area..well I stayed 06 days and wanted to stay more! Go there I recommend! thanks guys for the best time ever