Paris Hotel Le Mediterraneen Reviews

93, Rue de Charenton, Paris, France

Only stay here in case you dont have moré money or in an emergency. Dont expect a pleasant or cozy place.

The Hotel was very clairaudient (loud!). Only one person there was helpful and able to speak english (but almost never a the hotel). But the worst part: I booked for five nights (which was confirmed when I arrived) but when I returned to the hotel for the last night they had thrown my belongings out of the room and given the room to someone else.. After a much too long discussion they decided to let me sleep in a dirty storeroom (with bed) with a very dirty seperate shower and wc on the floor.

• 26th Sep 2015

Very small and dirty room. Tons of stairs with your luggage. For one night maximum only because of Gare de Lyon.

Please STAY AWAY from this hostel, it is not safe. I had an extremely terrible experience with this place, to the point where I had to leave and find another hostel. Huge warning to my LGBTQ friends out there as well, I saw a worker behind the desk turn away two customers because they were gay. The main lady with a head scarf is extremely unprofessional. She saw I was with a person of the same gender and wanted to collect his passport and kick him out, or else she would call the police.