7.4
Very Good 186 Total Reviews
7.4
Very Good 186 Total Reviews
Paris Hotel Le Mediterraneen Located at 93, Rue de Charenton, , Paris.
France
Paris 75012 93, Rue de Charenton
74% 186
48.8479157 2.3767573
    Rooms available

• Switzerland, Female, 18-24
28th Nov 2016
4.9

I tried to cancel my reservation and they never got back to me. I even physically went there to cancel it, but the receptionist gave me the argument that it is only the board of directors that deal with this situation, which they never did. They could at least answer yes or no. Customer service very poor. The heating in my room didn't work and it was freezing on the highest floor, so I had to sleep with two blankets and my winter coat on. The toilet is outside of the room.