Paris Hotel Le Mediterraneen Reviews

93, Rue de Charenton, Paris, France

Very small and dirty room. Tons of stairs with your luggage. For one night maximum only because of Gare de Lyon.

Please STAY AWAY from this hostel, it is not safe. I had an extremely terrible experience with this place, to the point where I had to leave and find another hostel. Huge warning to my LGBTQ friends out there as well, I saw a worker behind the desk turn away two customers because they were gay. The main lady with a head scarf is extremely unprofessional. She saw I was with a person of the same gender and wanted to collect his passport and kick him out, or else she would call the police.

Excellent and friendly staff, the building and room were both very clean.

• 3rd Apr 2015