Paris Hotel Le Mediterraneen Reviews

93, Rue de Charenton, Paris, France

helpful staff.

• 4th Sep 2013
  • Philippines

Door knob was broken. staircase extremmmmmmmmely narrow with no lift. I took my suitcase all the way to 4th floor . It just isn't worth that money

Horrible. Overall horrible expensive hostel.

I found my stay a good experience. The room was clean and airy and the staff helpful and friendly

• 30th May 2013
  • New Zealand

This hotel is simply horrible. I booked a room via Hostelworld for one night for 19.02 euros. I arrive there in the evening, and I am told at the reception that I will have to pay 127 euros for this room. When I showed the confirmation of the room booking that I received by e-mail via Hostelworld, I was told that it does not count... Then I was literally shouted at in the most disrespectful manner by the receptionist that was not making any effort whatsoever to deal with the situation.