Paris Hotel & Hostel Reviews

Piyerloti cad dizdariye medresesi, sok. no:9/11 Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

Just round the corner and nice still atmosphere. Small distans to everyting and still Peace and quiet. High recomedations.

Iit was a really nice hostel stay. Expecially the staff is really good. They help you out with everything! Besides that, it's clean and the breakfast is really nice with fresh watermelon. I absolutely recommend this!

• 19th Aug 2014

We were given a room on the 5th floor during our second time there, but the staff helped us with our luggage up and down the stairs so there wasn't any problem. Breakfast selection is modest and the room cleanliness is passable. The whole place has a cosy family ambience but like some other reviewers, I was also bothered by the cigarette smoke at the lobby/breakfast area and even from the filter in our room's toilet.

This is a no-frills hostel that is located very near Cemberlitas tramway station and Blue Mosque. The room is small even for two people and there were compromises and many "excuse me"s. The place is generally clean but there was a small dried up bloodstain on my bed sheet. The staff are friendly and helpful.

Probably as with any budget hostel, it's not going to be perfect. The shower in the bathroom doesn't have a separate stall so the drain is on the floor right next to the toilet. Also, the outlet was near the door so I had to sit on the floor to use my laptop. But none of this was a big deal and with the price, you can't go wrong. Very nice and helpful staff, free breakfast, wireless and air conditioning in the clean and comfortable room, and minutes from the major sites to visit.

Atmosphere quiet and that was SO nice. No noisy people and staff had a relaxed mentality. Great location, very close to the Blue Mosque area.