Paris Hotel & Hostel Reviews

Piyerloti cad dizdariye medresesi, sok. no:9/11 Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

Nice hostel and staff! We booked a 4 person room, but at arrival that wasn't available. They offered us two twins rooms without charging extra, which was nice.

• 12th Apr 2014

The place had a nice, family-owned feeling to it. We stayed in a private four-share room. Though there were minor problems (the shower was hand held in a bathroom with no shower curtain with no hot water in the evening), we didn't expect a five star experience. The staff were very friendly and helpful, and the cost couldn't be argued with. Definitely one of the best locations you could ask for!

• 28th Mar 2014

Great place to stay. Would have liked a chair in my room - there was just a little stool. Be aware that taxis cannot drive as far as the hostel and if one has a wheeled suitcase it must be taken some distance over large cobbles.

• 8th Mar 2014

Near tram and even walking distance from Aksaray, a metro station from Ataturk airport. Good breakfast, 7.30-10. Wear air plugs if you want to skip prayer calls from mosques every morning 6 am.

Excellent! Staff are so great and accomadating! Zafer is great and welcoming along with the manager!

• 22nd Dec 2013
  • South Africa

Ajánlom mindenkinek. Jó helyen van. Csendes, tiszta szobák.

The bar in the basement was the highlight, very welcoming and friendly owner, and good chill out spot for hookah. The location was excellent, in the historic part of Turkey, really close to the Hagia Sophia, and walking distance to sultanahmet tram stop. My room had a bit of a weird location for the only plug socket - near the light switch, so I had to do a risky balancing act with my phone, on top of the charger.

Why I really liked the place is location! Very central. It was very clean in the room + every other day linnen/towels are changed. The only thing I was a bit dissappointed is that we got much smaller rooms than on the pictures and our bathroom was by far not as on the pictures. However, because everything was very clean, nothing was leaking, we got soap/shampoo/slippers, I can live with old bathroom. I did not eat breakfast there, but we got tea for free. Very nice and helpfull staff! Thanks!

• 4th Oct 2013
  • Ukraine

Staff is great and the place was really nearby everything in suthamet.

Great place an location. A couple of issue's with the bathroom but nothing that you couldn't live with

• 29th Jun 2013

The best part is the rooftop terrace. No lift though do must be ok with 6 flights of stairs.

Terrible beds, extremely bad bathroom & shower, overall ambient not clean at all. Add to it five disgusting south asian guys who kept smoking and eating noodles on the bedroom floor and trashed the bathroom with disgusting habits and ruin your 4 day experience in Istanbul. Can't understand how it got such high ratings over here. Wouldn't recommend.

Well located, nice staff, average facilities, poor breakfast, rooms improvable in cleanliness.

Saff wasn't helpfull.

Great staff, good rooms, nothing to complain about, except for breakfast.

The location is excellent, 2 min walking from the blue mosque and aya sofia, the staff is nice, and the hostel is not crowded so it's not noisy at all. I recomend you all this hostel because is really cheap and that is the main reason. Have fun !

• 11th Mar 2013
  • Spain

We were on the fifth floor (sixth with american standard) w/o elevator. Air conditioning is with a split type air conditioning system which was producing too much noise and I couldn't sleep for the first two nights. Then I got used to it. The breakfast doesn't really count. It was the worst I've ever had. Except these, everything else was fine. They know English, they're friendly, and helpful.

I really enjoyed my stay there, perfect location. Breakfast, a good one, is incuded. Much higher than avarage Hostels in Istanbul. If you are looking for an accamodation in Sultanahmet (Blue Mosque) area, this probably among the best ones.

6th floor without elevator. Somebody stolen to me money while my vagages were in the locked in the reception. Location and staff, very good.

• 27th Aug 2012
  • Spain

I thought this hostel was a great value for the money. The breakfast was excellent. Staff are accommodating. There were steps to climb and the water was not always hot, but I enjoyed staying there. There is a nice little cafe pub in the basement in the evenings.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7