Paris Hotel & Hostel Reviews

Piyerloti cad dizdariye medresesi, sok. no:9/11 Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

Just round the corner and nice still atmosphere. Small distans to everyting and still Peace and quiet. High recomedations.

Iit was a really nice hostel stay. Expecially the staff is really good. They help you out with everything! Besides that, it's clean and the breakfast is really nice with fresh watermelon. I absolutely recommend this!

• 19th Aug 2014

We were given a room on the 5th floor during our second time there, but the staff helped us with our luggage up and down the stairs so there wasn't any problem. Breakfast selection is modest and the room cleanliness is passable. The whole place has a cosy family ambience but like some other reviewers, I was also bothered by the cigarette smoke at the lobby/breakfast area and even from the filter in our room's toilet.

This is a no-frills hostel that is located very near Cemberlitas tramway station and Blue Mosque. The room is small even for two people and there were compromises and many "excuse me"s. The place is generally clean but there was a small dried up bloodstain on my bed sheet. The staff are friendly and helpful.

Probably as with any budget hostel, it's not going to be perfect. The shower in the bathroom doesn't have a separate stall so the drain is on the floor right next to the toilet. Also, the outlet was near the door so I had to sit on the floor to use my laptop. But none of this was a big deal and with the price, you can't go wrong. Very nice and helpful staff, free breakfast, wireless and air conditioning in the clean and comfortable room, and minutes from the major sites to visit.

Atmosphere quiet and that was SO nice. No noisy people and staff had a relaxed mentality. Great location, very close to the Blue Mosque area.

Nice and clean. Good location, easy to find, 5mins walk from tram station! Good value for money! Quiet environment at night - had good sleep!

Very good location, 5 min, walk to Blue Mosque and Hagia Sophia, you will not find something better for a better price. Had a room with bathroom, all was clean. Breakfast was ok, very turkish: tomato, cucumber, cheese, eggs, bread, tea, coffee. As a suggestion, you should consider to have water/juice in the breakfast. What I didn't like is that guys of reception smoke inside hostel, near reception, but sadly that happen everywhere in Turkey. Recommended!!

• 30th Apr 2014
  • Chile

The room was at the 5th floor without lift, it was very small and also the bed was little with one side beside the wall, it was quite clean, but it needs a renovation. At the upper floor there is the terrace of the ostel where during the night people can make noise and we couldn't sleep a lot, (they don't close it during the night). It is expensive in comparison with the room. The position is convenient, close to Chemberlitas.

Nice hostel and staff! We booked a 4 person room, but at arrival that wasn't available. They offered us two twins rooms without charging extra, which was nice.

• 12th Apr 2014

The location of this hostel is awesome and it took us only 20 minutes to walk there from the bus/train station. All the major attractions of the old town are within 5 minutes and the neighbourhood is nice and safe. We were upgraded to a private room free of charge and the staff were very helpful. This is great value budget accommodation so don't expect new and modern just nice clean rooms with all the basics. Great affordable restaurants are all in a two block radius of the hostel.

The place had a nice, family-owned feeling to it. We stayed in a private four-share room. Though there were minor problems (the shower was hand held in a bathroom with no shower curtain with no hot water in the evening), we didn't expect a five star experience. The staff were very friendly and helpful, and the cost couldn't be argued with. Definitely one of the best locations you could ask for!

• 28th Mar 2014

Great place to stay. Would have liked a chair in my room - there was just a little stool. Be aware that taxis cannot drive as far as the hostel and if one has a wheeled suitcase it must be taken some distance over large cobbles.

• 8th Mar 2014

Near tram and even walking distance from Aksaray, a metro station from Ataturk airport. Good breakfast, 7.30-10. Wear air plugs if you want to skip prayer calls from mosques every morning 6 am.

Excellent! Staff are so great and accomadating! Zafer is great and welcoming along with the manager!

• 22nd Dec 2013
  • South Africa

Ajánlom mindenkinek. Jó helyen van. Csendes, tiszta szobák.

The bar in the basement was the highlight, very welcoming and friendly owner, and good chill out spot for hookah. The location was excellent, in the historic part of Turkey, really close to the Hagia Sophia, and walking distance to sultanahmet tram stop. My room had a bit of a weird location for the only plug socket - near the light switch, so I had to do a risky balancing act with my phone, on top of the charger.

Why I really liked the place is location! Very central. It was very clean in the room + every other day linnen/towels are changed. The only thing I was a bit dissappointed is that we got much smaller rooms than on the pictures and our bathroom was by far not as on the pictures. However, because everything was very clean, nothing was leaking, we got soap/shampoo/slippers, I can live with old bathroom. I did not eat breakfast there, but we got tea for free. Very nice and helpfull staff! Thanks!

• 4th Oct 2013
  • Ukraine

Staff is great and the place was really nearby everything in suthamet.

Great place an location. A couple of issue's with the bathroom but nothing that you couldn't live with

• 29th Jun 2013