Paris Hotel Reviews

Atatürk Mahallesi 1019 Sokak No. 6 Selçuk, Selcuk, Turkey

We paid £40 for a room for four people including breakfast, amazing value for money, and very central location.

It is a well run hotel at a very good location especially on a Saturday for a market day. Good value for money.

Hostel was in a great location. The manager ,Turgay was a nice guy but slightly pushy trying to sell us an Ephesus and Pamukkale tour. Place was quite dark.

Unbeatable location which is less than 5-minute walk from the otogar (bus terminal). We met a friendly staff who was fun to chat with. Our room smelled like they allow smoking in the room which some travelers should take note if they dislike it. Room was generally clean and tidy. The boss would recommend you for tour but it is fine to refuse the offer if you don't want it, noting he is more concern about your feedback on his hotel.

Despite there is a staff who acts funny, the other staffs are friendly and helpful. One of them who I think is the owner of the hostel did his job very seriously and sincerely which is a very good thing. He suggested some restaurants which, at first, we doubt about the quality. But after we tried, it was really good. We also joined the tour that the hostel suggested and it was very good with reasonable price. One problem is the sound isolation of a room is not that well.

• 29th Apr 2014
  • Hong Kong

I had a geat experience staying at this hotel. The staff is really helpfull. I have used selcuk as a base to go to pamukkale, aydin, kusadasi and ephesus definetly location is the best ( just two minutes walk from bus statation). 100 % recommended

The gentleman that runs this hostel was very nice. He helped my sister and I find a cheap tour company, give us details on the local city attractions and were able to direct us to get around town. The hostel was very clean and comforting. The men who run this hostel were very inviting and hospitable. I would reccommend this stay to anyone.

• 30th Mar 2013

Great hotel, so close to the bus station. Easy to walk everywhere in town. Staff provided loads of info to get to sights nearby. They let us leave our luggage all day after check out and use the bathroom etc. Excellent hotel.

There is a lot of trouble in The street for The market, is impossible watching tv because it dosnt work. The same For wi fi in The Rooms. The staff could be kinder. Maybe it's ok for just one night.

Beds were not the most comfortable but the room was spacious and it was nice to have a balcony. The staff were very helpful and if you're interested in buying Turkish rugs, they have a great connection. Easy to get to from the bus station and good food places near by.

After bookıng ın onthe fırst nıght I agreed to waıt untıl the next day to decıde whether I would stay another nıght. I decıded to stay another nıght but was told the prıce had gone up by 5 lıra! Found one member of staff partıcularly surly

We had a very peaceful and quiet stay in Paris Hotel.The location to everything in town was awesome.The breakfast was very good as well and good value.

Good locatıon close to the buss stop. Spacıous room but could have been a bıt cleaner. Good value for money though.

Clean, comfortable and good breakfast for the price. Excellent location right in the middle of Selçuk and right by the market for saturdays.

convenient location just behinh otagar

We enjoyed our stay in this hostel. Our room was large with an ensuite and balcony. We seemed to be almost the only guests, so there wasn't much of a social aspect, though this can be explained by it being off season. The owner was most helpful and the breakfast (for extra 10TL) was nice. We did a day tour to see nearby Ephesus, but would advice againt this and to DIY (the tour was not run by the hostel).

Not too bad. The balcony is cool to sit on, the rooms are a good size and relatively clean. The bathroom is old but servicable. The staff were friendly, if a little pushy to use their facilities eg restaurant.

I generally enjoyed my stay here in Selcuk - though it is ironic that, being so close to Ephesus and all the history that carries, that this hotel is actually named after the French capital!

I stayed because of a review by a female solo traveller. She said they took her to the place she wanted even though she was only one but not in my case. For the price, you get a balcony but door cannot lock, a satellite TV, individual controlled heating that is strong but seem to pause in the night and towels is worth. The owner of the hotel was nice and offered to lend me a guide book and trusted me to return. There was this younger man according to my korean friend he brought her to the pub.

A very nice hotel, 2 mins. walk from the otogar. They arranged a driver to take me to all the sites, at a reasonable cost. As a woman travelling alone, İ appreciate the helpfulness of the staff.