Paris Namdemun Guesthouse Reviews

23, Rue Dalou Vitry sur Seine Paris, Paris, France

This is probably the best hostel ever! The hosts are extreme friendly and they even provide great (free too!) Dinners and breakfast. A walk from the metro but with the help of the map provided, it is an easy place to find.

The staff is fantastic! Very friendly and accommodating. They were great with our dog and even volunteered to watch her for us as we went into to tour Paris. Breakfast and dinner were very good, but don't expect to fill up on breakfast before heading out for the day. An overall great experience though.

• 7th Apr 2014

I like Guesthouse very much. Nice breakfast and dinner for free and really delicious. Location near to Metro line 7 and take you 30 min to get to the center of city and easy to transfer to the other lines. It belongs to zone 2, so if you want a quick visit of paris you just need pay 6.8 eruo for a daliy pass ticket. By the way, the owner is very kind and the girl working threre is very beautiful.

What a wonderfully homey environment. Staff is first class and not just at hostel standards. A 15 minute walk to the nearest metro is it's only downside. Will stay there again though because of the safety and security. Thank you for all your hospitality (and fantastic dinners too!)

• 31st Mar 2014
  • Trinidad And Tobago

We really enjoyed staying at this guesthouse. We were thankful for their hospitality and delicious Korean dinner. Next time I go to Paris, I would like to stay at this guesthouse!

The free dinner is really really good! and the Korean reception is so helpful and kind. A little far from the train station , but after u booked the room, the reception will send you a very detailed information to tell u how to get to the hotel from the train station. Great hotel!! Will come to the hotel again if I come to Paris again.

The individual that works at the hostel is an extremely nice person. She cooked a Korean dish which was absolutely fabulous! It was a very clean hostel and friendly environment.. The only negatives were, the distance away from city center, and the size of the shower/toilet area. Breakfast in the morning was simple but a good way to start the day off.

really nice and friendly place staff was really nice and korean dinner was perfect i miss this place it was the best hostel for me

• 11th Mar 2014
  • South Korea

excellent place to stay, really good staff, I found the beds very comfortable, the food was very good, its location was very good for me. I would defiantly stay at this hostel again.

Great value, close to the 7 line. I recommend flying into orly if your staying here if possible that way you can just take a tram to the last station and walk to the hostel. Food was great!

• 7th Mar 2014

The staff cooked excellent korean food and she took care of the guests just like family. I will stay there next time I go to Paris!

• 23rd Feb 2014
  • China

quite far away from metro, about 10mins walk, but among all, the quality is good

• 1st Feb 2014
  • China

Absolutely value. First of all, they serve you both breakfast and Korean dinner everyday for affordable price! The quality is quite nice, the lady was very kind with home-like atmosphere as well. Even if you are not fancy Korean and doubt about the food, it would be a great chance to give it a try. Too many good things to comment, better visit on your own! :)

Namdemun is a good hostel even though the location is far from city center. At first it could be challenging to find this place. I stayed for 4 days and overall satisfied with the hostel. Added value, this hostel serve breakfast and dinner which is very helpful and save money for budget traveller. I recommend this hostel.

The Food, the vibe, the staff and people were amazing loved it

• 29th Nov 2013

very clean, friendly atmosphere and nice korean dinner. It was the last station of metro line 7 and metro 7 goes to famous place of Paris and it's easy to transfer. If I go to paris again, I will stay here again.

I spent 5nights here and there was nothing to complain about. Each night, the korean dinner was great - better than my mum's - wifi is excellent, hot shower, cleanliness, heating system in the room and so on. I have been stayed in many other hostels since 2010 and I think Namdemun is more like home rather than business-oriented hostel. Location could disappoint you at first, but there is a huge Carfour within 10mins walking distance. We got nice cheese and wines from there. recommend!

For Sure I recommend this Hotel. The previous one that I've been was terrible so it was great to change my opinion when I came at NAMDEMUN Hostel. The owner is really a nice person, that do everything that she can do to help you. The place is great, for Paris I cannot believe that we have a better option. Thanks Sun,... regards, Murilo

• 15th Nov 2013

Three reasons why this is the best hostel in the world: - Sun Young (owner) actually knew my name... and greeted me every time I saw her - The Dinners are the bomb.com (yeah I'm bringing the 90s back) - When I left 4 am to catch my flight, I had fruit and a goodbye note from Sun Young. Seriously, they really take care of you.

• 15th Nov 2013

Do yourself a favor and stay at Namdemun. Amazing, couldn't recommend it enough! I hope to return soon.

View all Paris Bed and Breakfasts