Paris Namdemun Guesthouse Reviews

23, Rue Dalou Vitry sur Seine Paris, Paris, France

the dinner is very good

• 5th Aug 2015
  • Taiwan

Dinner is serve just 7:30 to 8:00 pm, if you are downtown you have to return to the hostel 2 hours before dinner to get there on time, cause the place is so far from the city center. Also the room have no key, one night we got there and it was open, so everyone in the common area could see our things from outside.

• 3rd Aug 2015
  • Mexico

Everything was great except for the location. We felt that this hostel is quite far from the town, quite the opposite from what we expected.

• 3rd Aug 2015
  • Malaysia
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Staff are absolutely lovely and extremely welcoming. I enjoyed my time there with free breakfast and dinner if you wanted it is was great value. Only down fall is the distance from the centre of Paris but it is a nice place to retreat after a long day of sight seeing.

Upon initial arrival we weren't expecting much, the outside looks a bit run down and we'd thought we'd come to the wrong place but once inside we were pleasantly surprised. The staff were really friendly and weren't too annoyed when we set the front door alarm off by accident! Security wise, our room had a lock but we weren't told how to use it so during the day we were unable to lock our door! Breakfast was good - always lots of food. We had tea one night and the food was yummy! Thank you!

This hostel is NOT on Paris. Its in a nearby town called Villejuif, although its pretty easy to get there. From anywhere in Paris just take the metro and go to the laaast station of line 7... that shows you its pretty far from downtown. Other than that, it is a pretty nice place to stay.

Super nice staff, amazing Korean dinners. Nice, clean, quiet. Not a great location but only a 10 minute walk to the Metro which will take you anywhere. A nice stay

Very nice hostel which has very kind staff and good communication atmosphere. The best thing is it offer dinner! The Korea food is very nice and healthy. The bad thing is the location is a little bit far from the train station and the facilities are not new. However it value for the money. I will recommend this place to my friends!

• 16th Jul 2015
  • China

I had an amazing time here! Expect a 30 minute metro ride to the center, but it was totally worth it for the breakfast and amazing Korean dinner! It was comfortable and clean, but the latch on the locker was too small for my combo lock. Unfortunately, they didn't have any locks to rent. However, I would highly recommend this place! And it was incredibly convenient to get to the Orly airport (I took an Uber) for my early morning flight. Thank you so much!

The atmosphere is awesome! Dinner is delicious! Staff is very helpful and nice! Minus: 10min walk from metro station. Far from city centre. Otherwise good!

For me this was one of my best hostel stays because of the great atmosphere of travellers that became good friends. The free Korean dinner (is amazing and delicious!) and really brings everyone together after a day of exploring Paris. After dinner we either went back out to the city as a group or stayed at the dinner table just chatting. The hostel is a solid half hour from the city by train but it wasn't that bad. Downside is there's not enough lockers for everyone.

free breakfast and free korean dinner = deal maker

Lovely staff and environment just a bit far out

This place is a bit of a trek out but still quite a nice stay. We had the Korean dinners both nights and they were quite good - but the atmosphere obviously depends on the other travellers you're with. I think this is a good place to stay if you're in Paris for quite a while. Staying only two nights in a place so far out of town was a bit inconvenient - but if I had been in Paris longer I would probably have really appreciated the comfortable environment more. Definitely a nice stay!

We had a great time at Namdemun! The hosts were very helpful and kind. I was not feeling well, and they made me soup and tea to help me feel better. The Korean food was incredible and it was fun to eat with the other guests. We stayed in the private double ensuite and were comfortable. The location is far from the city center, but we preferred being in a more quiet residential area to get away from the hustle and bustle. Thanks for a great stay!

Great atmosphere. My shoes we're stolen from the front porch though.

The owners of the guest house are so nice, they feed you breakfast and a traditional Korean dinner .. The food was delicious. Only stayed a night but it was a nice guest house to stay in and is close to the metro. Also provided step by step directions how to get to the house.

Great breakfast and dinner! The staff was very welcoming and hospitable.

It was just brilliant! I loved the place and the staff were realy nice and kind! Thank you for the hospitality and warm welcome.

Concerns arose when we were greeted in sort of corridor which was littered with shoes and other bits of attire - no front desk. These concerns developed when language became a barrier: The staff spoke virtually no english which was surprising (yet understandable), but the biggest shock was that our frenchwas superior to that of the staff! (We speak very little french) Also - no lock on dorm, washbasins were filthy and surrounded by an assortment of junk (trousers, extension lead) shower was ok.

« first « Prev 1 2 3