Paris Namdemun Guesthouse Reviews

23, Rue Dalou Vitry sur Seine Paris, Paris, France

Super nice staff, amazing Korean dinners. Nice, clean, quiet. Not a great location but only a 10 minute walk to the Metro which will take you anywhere. A nice stay

Very nice hostel which has very kind staff and good communication atmosphere. The best thing is it offer dinner! The Korea food is very nice and healthy. The bad thing is the location is a little bit far from the train station and the facilities are not new. However it value for the money. I will recommend this place to my friends!

• 16th Jul 2015
  • China

The atmosphere is awesome! Dinner is delicious! Staff is very helpful and nice! Minus: 10min walk from metro station. Far from city centre. Otherwise good!

For me this was one of my best hostel stays because of the great atmosphere of travellers that became good friends. The free Korean dinner (is amazing and delicious!) and really brings everyone together after a day of exploring Paris. After dinner we either went back out to the city as a group or stayed at the dinner table just chatting. The hostel is a solid half hour from the city by train but it wasn't that bad. Downside is there's not enough lockers for everyone.

free breakfast and free korean dinner = deal maker

Lovely staff and environment just a bit far out

This place is a bit of a trek out but still quite a nice stay. We had the Korean dinners both nights and they were quite good - but the atmosphere obviously depends on the other travellers you're with. I think this is a good place to stay if you're in Paris for quite a while. Staying only two nights in a place so far out of town was a bit inconvenient - but if I had been in Paris longer I would probably have really appreciated the comfortable environment more. Definitely a nice stay!

We had a great time at Namdemun! The hosts were very helpful and kind. I was not feeling well, and they made me soup and tea to help me feel better. The Korean food was incredible and it was fun to eat with the other guests. We stayed in the private double ensuite and were comfortable. The location is far from the city center, but we preferred being in a more quiet residential area to get away from the hustle and bustle. Thanks for a great stay!

Great atmosphere. My shoes we're stolen from the front porch though.

The owners of the guest house are so nice, they feed you breakfast and a traditional Korean dinner .. The food was delicious. Only stayed a night but it was a nice guest house to stay in and is close to the metro. Also provided step by step directions how to get to the house.

Great breakfast and dinner! The staff was very welcoming and hospitable.

It was just brilliant! I loved the place and the staff were realy nice and kind! Thank you for the hospitality and warm welcome.

Concerns arose when we were greeted in sort of corridor which was littered with shoes and other bits of attire - no front desk. These concerns developed when language became a barrier: The staff spoke virtually no english which was surprising (yet understandable), but the biggest shock was that our frenchwas superior to that of the staff! (We speak very little french) Also - no lock on dorm, washbasins were filthy and surrounded by an assortment of junk (trousers, extension lead) shower was ok.

At first look, this place may take you off guard. It's in a shan't building that needs a bit tidying up in the entrance, but do not let it fool you! Even though I was in the bed outside of the room, I loved my stay! I almost loved out but decided to give it a chance! The all you can eat dinners were always superb and the breakfast delicious! The owners as well wanted to please in any way and were extremely friendly. Dinner is together and everyone gets to know everyone. I approved.

It will feel like home and quite a different hostel to any other in EU.

An interesting hostel experience as the owner is Korean & most of the travelers are Korean, but I guess kinda expected. Pros: free breakfast & dinner, which was the best part of my experience at this hostel as the food served was DELICIOUS. Cons: location is horrible, it will take you approximately 30-40mins to get to the center of Paris by train & another 10/15mins to get to the train stop from the hostel. The rooms are small & extremely packed leaving little space for your stuff.

One of the best hostels we have been to! Not in the best area, and far away from the city centre, but so worth it for the hospitality you receive here! Breakfast every morning and a delicious home cooked meal every night! Kind staff and comfortable rooms! The front door is locked with a code so you always feel safe. Amazing hostel with such a homely feel about it. Really enjoyed our stay here.

I didn't realize that the location was very far from the main area until the moment I arrived at the hostel. Other than that, amazing staff, amazing food, and great atmosphere. This hostel offers both breakfast and dinner, which helped me to save up money. The hostel had that 'home' feeling - the staff was very helpful and friendly. I would definitely stay here again.

It's amazing place. Staff are nice and pleased. At the evening u can get a Korean dinner,which was delicious. Downside of hostel is localisation. It's far away from metro(subway).

Probably the best hostel in paris for the value. Super Friendly and nice. Coming back here when I come back to paris

« first « Prev 1 2 3