Paris Namdemun Guesthouse Reviews

23, Rue Dalou Vitry sur Seine Paris, Paris, France

It is a great guesthouse, very friendly staff and delicious Korean dinner! I have met a lot of new friends over the dining table and had some lovely memories! Would definitely recommend to anyone who fancies a nice place like home to stay!

• 1st Jan 2016
  • Hong Kong

A warm welcome and feeling at home :) very kind staff, super excellent food (Korean) free breakfast and diner. Clean, quiet ( no traffic and few guests, I was alone in my room). A great great place I ll come back next time I have to go to Paris :) Location is ok, the metro in Paris is well deserved.

• 15th Dec 2015
  • Belgium

Even though I arrived at 11pm, the gentlemen welcomed me warmly and asked me if I was hungry and served me food. It was very kind of him and loved the food. Internet was very fast and I felt as I was like at home. If I was gonna come back to Paris I would love to stay here back again!

A hostel with the best of service posible, the staff is so kind and friendly!

Great place!!!

• 7th Oct 2015

Had a great experience here! It's a resident that they converted to a hostel so it has the homely feel. The staff was a Korean gentleman who spoke English well enough for your needs. Great breakfast and dinner. Home cooked meals every night! Nice hot showers. I was the only one in my dorm so it was great. Wifi was lighting fast. Super helpful if you need directions. The only thing was the location. The area at night might not be so safe for single females to walk around.

fittings and furnishings a bit jaded and need replaced, nice and quite. 10 minute walk to the metro, staff were great made you feel at home.

The staff was just amazing, very warm people. The food just perfect, corean menu was unforgettable. Also it's really near to Orly airport, that was great for me. THANK YOU.

• 22nd Sep 2015
  • Mexico

There are really welcoming staffs, nice atmospher, awesome food!! U can enjoy real korean food!! And Thank you for the warm welcome!! I will come back here in next year!!

delicious food and great staffI feel this hostel was like my home so I wanna go to there again. ACE place

• 11th Sep 2015

lovely place! staff are really nice and pleased. while here, I think I've put on weight because it was so delicious food which was Korean food and it was comfortable like my home. I already missed

• 10th Sep 2015

I went to Paris for a conference that took place near Namdemun, in Villejuif. Everything was great! Super helpful hosts, very nice people and great, friendly atmosphere.

• 8th Sep 2015
  • Serbia

I really enjoyed my stay at Paris Namdemun! It was a very home like atmosphere with cooked breakfast and dinner waiting for you each day. The staff were caring and willing to help you plan out your trip in Paris. There were lockers for valuables so I didn't have to worry while I was out sightseeing. If I had to point out one small weakness, it was the fact that the house was located a little off from the central city of Paris. However, Paris has a good metro system. Definitely recommended!

• 5th Sep 2015

amazing stay! not really far from the metro station and i loved the building! the employees hav really many infomations abt Paris and it helped me a lot! i really appreciated the meals as well. everyone is kind and it's a really nice place to make some tour-mates! if u guys really wanna feel Paris, gotta stay here!

• 25th Aug 2015