8.8
Fabulous 1,256 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 1,256 Total Reviews
Paris Namdemun Guesthouse Located at 23, Rue Dalou Vitry sur Seine Paris, , Paris.
France
Paris 94400 23, Rue Dalou Vitry sur Seine Paris
88% 1256
48.7863720 2.3762890
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 18-24
17th Apr 2016

Fantastic hostel. Super nice staff and atmosphere. This place literally has better food than in a Korean restaurant. Location is far from the center, but the metro is a couple of minutes away. Thank you! I'll definitely be back!

• USA, Female, 18-24
8th Apr 2016
8.0

The staff and hospitality here are amazing! Breakfast and dinner were included (French breakfast and home made Korean). The room was very clean and beds were comfy. I would give this place a perfect score, but the only downside was that it was so far from the center of Paris. It was about a one hour commute by metro to the center. The metro does not run late at night to this side of town, so when we went out to explore the nightlife we had to return using a taxi and it was very pricey.

• Luiggimusic
  • Argentina, Male, 31-40
23rd Mar 2016

Paris Namdemun is an amazing place to stay during your trip. I felt really comfortable and I recommend their Korean foods!!!! Many thanks Areum!!!!!!

• Canada, Male, 18-24
22nd Mar 2016

Already missing the place. Awesome people, friendly atmosphere. The food is SO GOOD

21st Mar 2016

The owner is so sweet and really creates a community among those staying in the hostel. And the breakfast is delicious.The walk from the station really isn't that bad. Thank you so much!

• Macau, Female, 25-30
10th Mar 2016

I wish I could stay longer. The atmosphere is really nice since you will have breakfast and dinner with others at the table. The dinner is really delicious. Staff are really nice and friendly. Although the location is not near centre, there is a metro only takes 10 mins walk. Highly recommend to the people who have plenty of time in paris. I will definitely come back.

• USA, Female, 41+
9th Mar 2016
5.1

This hostel was not what I expected. It is in a rather rough part of town. We arrived at 11:00pm and, by the looks of the property, wondered if we had the correct address (no sign indicating that it was not a private residence and there were no lights on). I rang the bell and knocked and received no answer so we left and cancelled our reservation. In fairness, the owners emailed the following day and inquired if we were coming, and were responsive to our request for cancellation.

• Philippines, Female, 25-30
26th Feb 2016

The place and staff are amazing. It's like a home away from home. I wish I had a longer vacation. Definitely the place to stay when in Paris.

• USA, Female, 25-30
26th Feb 2016
3.1

This property was found after searching for a hostel in the 1st arrondissment. It was in the 13th, in the middle of nowhere!! And tiny, and very ghetto. Basically a glorified garage. So, for the premium price we payed- For 75 euros plus your 44 fee- (which was not clearly stated that it was not a down payment, but in addition to the hostel fee)- we had an absolutely awful time. I can't believe how terrible the service was.

• Hong Kong, Female, 18-24
1st Jan 2016

It is a great guesthouse, very friendly staff and delicious Korean dinner! I have met a lot of new friends over the dining table and had some lovely memories! Would definitely recommend to anyone who fancies a nice place like home to stay!