Paris Namdemun Guesthouse Reviews

23, Rue Dalou Vitry sur Seine Paris, Paris, France

This hostel was wonderful! The hospitality and kindness of the owner was incredible, I felt so welcomed and at home! The food was delicious and using the metro system from the hostel is so simple!

• 4th Apr 2015

Very nice atmosphere, if you need just sleeping - it's good choice. A little far from city centre. But with metro(underground) - no problem.

The staffs are so nice, i love their food !! but the location is kind of too hard to find....

• 30th Mar 2015
  • Hong Kong

Excellent dinner, excellent staff.

This is a place for young kids not caring where they are. As someone over 50 with higher standards I would not recommend this place. It is mostly catered to Korean as the owner is herself. I was given dirty towels that smelled of fish and when I was asked if I'd like water I was given a used bottle refilled. But like I said the kids love it and single Asian woman that was there liked it. If I had know it was a 10 to 15 minute walk to the Metro and 14 stops to the center of Paris I wouldn't of.

Excellent hostel and amazing asian food!

Food was delicious! Although I'm not sure if the extra 40 euros was worth it for the dinner. But of course, I stayed new years eve so the price was understandable

• 31st Dec 2014

This is a lovely little treasure hidden way in suburban Paris. The staff are great but don't speak much English. This is not handicap accessible, though, and there is only one toilettoilet/shower inside (very clean but two more outside). It was my first time eating Korean food so I can't say if it was great or not, but they are very generous with dinner. Its a bit of a trek to the metro but not too far, and there are plenty of places to eat past the metro.

I love the hostel and Korean dinner so much, next time when I go to Paris I will stay this hostel again

The room was advertised on HostelWorld as a Twin Ensuite but it was actually a double, which I didn't need as I was sharing a room with a friend not a girl-friend. But, when I requested twin beds, the owners agreed. However, the room was tiny (ok for a queen size bed or a single, not more) and had no wardrobe / cupboards for clothes, but I forgive them as this is a hostel not a hotel. Apart from this, everything was excellent - friendly & helpful owners, clean bedroom/bathroom/public areas.

• 26th Dec 2014
  • Switzerland

Hostel staff are very friendly. The food is immaculate and very delicious. Shower and toilet are easy to use. Above all, this is the biggest advantage of the kindness of the owner, and delicious food.

Great place to stay. Dinner is free and social. Breakfast is basic bread jam eggs coffee, also social. Wifi is a bit odd, not fast but works. Great shower. Friendly hosts. Main downside is the location as it is not near anything. But it is quiet and the traffic is much less intense if you want to get out of the city by car or mc so it could be a bonus.

I had WONDERFUL time at there. Services were great, clean rooms, facilities, costs... I'm really satisfied with this place!! AND I really loved that, breakfast and dinners are FREE!! with KOREAN FOOD! GREAT!!!

View all Paris Bed and Breakfasts