Paris Namdemun Guesthouse Reviews

23, Rue Dalou Vitry sur Seine Paris, Paris, France

Great place to meet people. There's no curfew and the place offers free breakfast and Korean dinner. Just make sure to sign up for the dinner and arrive on time :) I love Korean food and this place was one of the first legit Korean food places I've been in in Europe. The people are really nice and they are really accommodating. Make sure you being exact change to pay for room and board because they don't really have a credit card machine, and make sure you look up how to get there before you go.

Nice hosts, very kind place. Not clean at all.

Great place! The owner was very nice, there's a little garden out back where you can relax, the bed was comfortable, and breakfast and dinner were both excellent.

I cannot praise this hostel enough. Absolutely amazing. The hosts were so welcoming and friendly and very generous. Included in the prize is an excellent traditional Korean meal every night, I had never tried Korean food before and now it has to be one of my favourites.

• 1st May 2015
  • Scotland

This hostel was wonderful! The hospitality and kindness of the owner was incredible, I felt so welcomed and at home! The food was delicious and using the metro system from the hostel is so simple!

• 4th Apr 2015

Very nice atmosphere, if you need just sleeping - it's good choice. A little far from city centre. But with metro(underground) - no problem.

The staffs are so nice, i love their food !! but the location is kind of too hard to find....

• 30th Mar 2015
  • Hong Kong

Excellent dinner, excellent staff.

This is a place for young kids not caring where they are. As someone over 50 with higher standards I would not recommend this place. It is mostly catered to Korean as the owner is herself. I was given dirty towels that smelled of fish and when I was asked if I'd like water I was given a used bottle refilled. But like I said the kids love it and single Asian woman that was there liked it. If I had know it was a 10 to 15 minute walk to the Metro and 14 stops to the center of Paris I wouldn't of.

Excellent hostel and amazing asian food!

Food was delicious! Although I'm not sure if the extra 40 euros was worth it for the dinner. But of course, I stayed new years eve so the price was understandable

• 31st Dec 2014

This is a lovely little treasure hidden way in suburban Paris. The staff are great but don't speak much English. This is not handicap accessible, though, and there is only one toilettoilet/shower inside (very clean but two more outside). It was my first time eating Korean food so I can't say if it was great or not, but they are very generous with dinner. Its a bit of a trek to the metro but not too far, and there are plenty of places to eat past the metro.

I love the hostel and Korean dinner so much, next time when I go to Paris I will stay this hostel again

The room was advertised on HostelWorld as a Twin Ensuite but it was actually a double, which I didn't need as I was sharing a room with a friend not a girl-friend. But, when I requested twin beds, the owners agreed. However, the room was tiny (ok for a queen size bed or a single, not more) and had no wardrobe / cupboards for clothes, but I forgive them as this is a hostel not a hotel. Apart from this, everything was excellent - friendly & helpful owners, clean bedroom/bathroom/public areas.

• 26th Dec 2014
  • Switzerland

Wi-Fi was not available for whole days. Except that one, it was really cozy and nice. People in there were so nice and easy to hang-out together

View all Paris Bed and Breakfasts