Paris Namdemun Guesthouse Reviews

23, Rue Dalou Vitry sur Seine Paris, Paris, France

Great breakfast and dinner! The staff was very welcoming and hospitable.

At first look, this place may take you off guard. It's in a shan't building that needs a bit tidying up in the entrance, but do not let it fool you! Even though I was in the bed outside of the room, I loved my stay! I almost loved out but decided to give it a chance! The all you can eat dinners were always superb and the breakfast delicious! The owners as well wanted to please in any way and were extremely friendly. Dinner is together and everyone gets to know everyone. I approved.

It will feel like home and quite a different hostel to any other in EU.

One of the best hostels we have been to! Not in the best area, and far away from the city centre, but so worth it for the hospitality you receive here! Breakfast every morning and a delicious home cooked meal every night! Kind staff and comfortable rooms! The front door is locked with a code so you always feel safe. Amazing hostel with such a homely feel about it. Really enjoyed our stay here.

It's amazing place. Staff are nice and pleased. At the evening u can get a Korean dinner,which was delicious. Downside of hostel is localisation. It's far away from metro(subway).

Probably the best hostel in paris for the value. Super Friendly and nice. Coming back here when I come back to paris

Terrible location. I was given a room with no barrier between my bed and the common room... Just a flight of stairs above commotion and music until well after midnight. I felt unsafe walking there from the metro station at dusk, got completely lost with the directions given to me, and had to pay for a taxi to get there safely. Do not stay here.

This hostel was interesting... Definitely not what I expected but the people I met there really made the stay. Also the food they serve is delicious!!

The best hostel I've stayed at. The included dinners were great and different every day, they had me leaving Paris early to make sure I got back in time for them. Staying there, I met all sorts of cool people and felt as welcome as family.

Great food, fun people, way too far from city center, and it was just hard to communicate with the owners about anything.

This was a great place to stay at, although a little away from the centre of the city, if you are ready to travel a bit to get to the city, you are in for a great deal. Loved the korean dinner that was free. Great place and better people!! Amazing!

Great people and great value. You meet lots of other travellers as well. 12 min walk to metro. Friendly.

• 5th Jun 2015

This is a great hostel. The people are friendly and so helpful! It is a little far from Paris but it is a short walk to the metro which gets you everywhere. It has a direct metro to the Louvre which is great! The korean dinners were great and enjoyed by everyone! Loved my stay here.

This hostel is awesome! If you're looking for a generic, chain-like hostel, this is not the place for you. This place has so much character and fun! Met so many awesome people here. Free breakfast and dinner. It was kinda just like a home away from home! Jin is the man!

Great hostel, the staff are so welcoming and friendly they make sure you feel at home, and will help with anything you need. Train ride away from centre Paris isn't too bad! In a nice quite area. Would def stay here again.

Everything is good, staffs are nice and rooms are clean..only thing is it is pretty far from the central Paris.

This was a true hostel experience, meeting people from literally all over the world. The facilities aren't what you expect at first glance when you walk in, but after one day, you will come to love the place. The staff was very helpful too. Jin was the best host ever!!! Everybody there really liked him. And of course, you can't beat free delicious Korean food! Absolutely loved this place and would definitely go back.

35 mins from city centre, not bad distance for a great place. Homelike feel, with great meals! Would recommend.

I felt at home.

• 27th May 2015
  • South Korea

I love this place. It's a home away from home. Lovely staff, lovely food and lovely stay. Great place to meet people also. It's a bit far for the centre but I didn't care much, and in 45 minutes you get to the center of Paris by metro. It's quiet and warm. I strongly recommend it. Next time in Paris means next time here.

• 27th May 2015