Pariwana Backpacker Hostels Reviews

Av. Larco 189, Miraflores (Al frente del ovalo del parque Kennedy, Lima, Peru

great location in miraflores/just by parque kennedy. great facilities with comfortable bed and individualized toilets/showers. bar was a bit pricey and not much people/atmosphere when i stayed but overall a great hostel!

Overall a good place to stay. Staff was very helpful when we talked to them about the hostel, check out time, arranging a taxi, etc.. Nice location in Miraflores. Only down side is the noise from the traffic gets quite loud when you're trying to sleep. Provided you're staying after a very long bus ride (like us) it'll be fine. Didn't try the food in the bar, or test the drinks. However, I did find it amusing they had a tattoo night in the bar...

Great location. Great service and atmosphere. Clean and organize.

Total party hostel, nowhere to hang out without loud music (except your room). Also they make you were a paper bracelet the whole time you are there which is slightly annoying.

Could do with more seating on the first floor next to the kitchen. They cleaned alot but not very thoroughly. Great location for Ipanema, very close to the beach. But a bit of a walk to the metro, quite far out from town. Met lots of people here esp at happy hour!

The hostel is really cool, clean, well located and staff are nice! Just DO NOT book any tours with them! They charged us 120usd for a tour of the Colca Canyon that we found in Arequipa in 40usd!!!! They make a lot of money out of the tours, so wait until you get to the place to book it!

Very good hostel.

Some good things, bad things here. Worth a stay overall though. Just could do better with customer service

Pariwana was my first time staying at as hostel and I was more than satisfied. The staff were the friendliest I have ever encountered and they went out of their way to make me feel welcome. Claudia and Anna especially were so attentive to the guests, making everyone feel welcomed that on their actions alone I would always choose to stay at Pariwana whenever I visit Peru.

• 11th Sep 2014

Excellent hostel - the upstairs chill out area has a great atmosphere. I was a bit concerned that it was too much of a party hostel but it turned out to be great fun. The dorms are clean with amazing mattresses and even though the window opened up onto Parque Kennedy and a lot of road noise I didn't have any problems sleeping. I would definitely stay here again!

Good hostel with excellent atmosphere! Friendly staff, Clean and comfortable

Pariwana is a great place to stay in Lima, good location, great social scene (games, bar, etc), good showers... was all round what you want in a hostel!

There is no internet in the rooms. 20 soles for a towel is very expensive!!! Aside from that I have nothing to complain. Everything was great!

Centrally located in Miraflores, only a short walk down to the beach and LarcoMar. Good restaurants nearby. Hostel had really helpful maps, activities and staff. Beds had warm bedding and two pillows! There was always a hot shower and wifi in all common areas. Would stay here again.

Dear Katie, Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is our pleasure providing the best service. Hope to see you again. Maritza Conde Reception Manager

The hostel is great, with the best location in Lima. However to get 100% from me they would have to have wi-fi in the rooms (there are wi-fi only in the common areas) and also to make a bigger kitchen (It is very small)

Dear Felipe, We do appreciate your feedback, it helps us to continue improving our sevice. On the other hand, we know how important is the wi- fi connection and that is why we are working to improve it. Also, we are going to take the suggestion about the kitchen. Thanks a lot for your time. Maritza Conde Reception Manager.

Good hostel. Good parties, good cheap food, good facilities, good staff, good location, good atmosphere. Pretty much just like a Loki hostel.

Dear Peter, Thank you so much for your comment, we work every day to offer the best service. We would like to see you again. Best Regards. Maritza Conde Reception Manager

good vibes, good location. All around it was a pretty solid experience. I would stay there again!

• 1st Sep 2014

Dear Garrett, We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay in Pariwana Lima. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with other travelers. You are very welcome anytime! Hope yo see you again. Maritza Conde Reception Manager

It's a great hostel, great terrace, nice rooms specially the new ones. The only bad thing is that you have to pay cash and in soles. NO CREDIT CARD, not even at the bar. The rest is great.

Excellent place, great atmosphere, cinema room make it, although one staff on the morning shift on the 11/9/14... Very unhelpful didn't want to give us our entitled Inticard discount. I also asked him for some help the night before to show me how to use the TV/Cinema and he said... "No I'm not helping, you will need to work it out for yourself" he was so moany! Every time It looked like I would have to speak to him at reception etc I would let others go in front of my so they had the pleasure!

The music was a bit too loud during the day when we wanted to chill out a bit. Organised drinking games were fun. Enjoyed the table tennis and pool table. Great location.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6