Pariwana Backpacker Hostels Reviews

Av. Larco 189, Miraflores (Al frente del ovalo del parque Kennedy, Lima, Peru

Super awesome staff- Really cool vibe and such comfy beds

• 24th Jul 2014

A lovely place with kind persons at the reception. Good situated.

• 21st Jul 2014

With only one night stay in Lima, this place made all the chaos outside just disappear. Located in the Miraflores district you are pretty much walking distance to good bars, restaurants, and clubs. But, if your like me and shun large cities you can stay in Pariwana and not need to venture out. The terrace lounge is large, spacious and clean, with a credit system setup so you have no need to flash your money out etc.

Great Hostel, Great Location, Extremely Friendly Staff.

Nice hostel, very good for solo travelers as the atmosphere is perfect! Bed were comfortable. Bathroom facilities are somewhat lacking in number and I had a cold shower. It was clean tho. Close to restaurants and to the metro-bus, which is good! Great hostel!

Hi Jeam, Thank you for your review. We will work on this topic and improve our service. We are going to try our best. Regards. Maritza Conde Reception Manager

The Hostel was really clean and staff always ready to help us. The location in Miraflores is great! The only thing I was a bit disapointed is that I was expecting a bit more of entertaiment at the bar. Thought it was more a party hostel. Even though it was a nice stay. Can't forget to mension that the towels, tooth brushes and other facilities we could buy there were really helpful for me and my friends.

• 13th Jul 2014

Pariwana is a wonderful hostel but I had a few problems. The hostel and it's facilities are amazing: great mattress, bar, pingpong table, planned events, but they lost 2 laundry items, they VASTLY overprice every tour (watch the exchange rate and the online price) and bus you try to book, and one of my tours didn't show. When I asked for a refund, they offered me another tour and said it was the same price: not even close. Made me waste a lot of time.

Dear guest, In reference to the laundry service, they do it separately item by item. We are really careful with all the items that our guests send to the laundry, the sheet that you fill with the amounts of clothing is the same that the laundry send back. About the tours and the prices, we work with a travel agency that has different types of tours and because they offer different services it's well known that they will charge you for an extra fee. Best regards Eric M. Hostel Manager

I personally didnt enjoy my stay at the Pariwana. I shared a room with a girl who insisted on having the room window wide open open to the main plaza. This was not only unsafe but incredibly noisy. I asked the staff for some assistance and they said they would come and speak to the girl but never did. Consequently I didnt get any sleep.

Dear guest, We are aware of the situation that you had with the person you were sharing room with. One member of our staff went into the room and you agreed on having the window open partially. Because the other person said she needed some air We are sorry if you think we didn't act properly we will be more careful. Best regards, Eric M. Hostel Manager

Loved this hostel! Really comfy beds, warm showers, lockers, charger lockers, brilliant WiFi, great food, good bar, good atmosphere, friendly staff and a good tour desk. Really love pariwana!

It's just a big hostel with very good location. Personally, I'd rather to stay in a nice cost one.

Hi Zhen, Thank you for your feedback, It helps us a lot to improve our service. Hope to see you back soon! Maritza Conde Reception Manager

Food they served for dinner was really bad. I don't think I would serve to my dog. One night someone slept on my bed so I slept on a vacant bed. They wanted to charge me for two. The guy at the bar does not give a welcoming vibe.

• 6th Jul 2014

Dear guest, We are really sorry for the inconveniences that you had while you stayed at our hostel. We will consider your review to improve our service and quality of our food. We don't usually have this type of complaint but it makes us work even harder. Best regards, Eric M. Hostel Manager

The hostel is really close to the beach and cliffside mall and a large park which is really cool for views of the coast along Miraflores. Also the area is a short cheap bus ride away from the main historical plaza. The place was clean and it wasn't loud or anything. Also the area the hostel is in is probably the safest area in Lima.

Very comfortable beds with two pillows. Hot showers. The staff was very helpful with suggestions of things to do in town. Laundry service available. The beds are away from the hang out areas and it is generally quiet.

This is my 3rd stay at various Pariwana hostels and this one was the best! I usually had complaints about the staff but this time everyone was supernice and also helpful. Thanks for the great stay!

Didn't know what to expect but I was completely blown away by Pariwana! What a great place with great staff, excellent food, and a secure location for backpackers to stay. 10/10 would definitely stay again!

• 24th Jun 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Very clean and nice place. The rooms to Kennedy Park are loud and it's hard to find rest..... Better windows for insulation would be nice

• 24th Jun 2014

I forgot some staff in the Pariwana Hostel in Lima. I called them, the staff looked for it and finally sent it to the Pariwana Hostel in Cusco! This shows how nice the staff is!

After staying at the pariwana in Cusco, the Lima location was very disappointing. It's on a loud, busy street and the noise travels into the room. There were people coming into the hostel who weren't staying there -- the security was hardly ever watching the front door. Bathrooms were probably cleaned once a day. By the time the bar gets busy, the crowd takes over the outdoor lounge area. Miraflores which is closer to the coast was much nicer!

Dear guest, Thanks for your review, it is going to help us improve in several areas. We have security checking the door and who get is and out. People who can get in the hostel have to be invited by our guests, there is no other option. We have an invitation form where our guests have to sign and authorize the entry of their friends. We will do our best to keep our bathrooms even cleaner. Just to let you know that we are located in Larco Avenue 189, Miraflores. Cheers, Hostel Manager

VERY NICE PLACE TO STAY WITH EXCELLENT LOCATION. MY ROOM WAS A BIT NOISY AS IT FACED THE OUTSIDE OF THE BUSY STREET BUT SLEEPING WAS STILL POSSIBLE. SOME OTHERS HAD COMPLAINTS ABOUT "NON-HOSTEL" PEOPLE BEING LET IN TO SOLICIT FOR DRUG SALES AND THE LOCAL SURF CONNECTION BEING LET IN TO "HIT-ON" THE PATRONS.

Dear guest, We are glad to know that you had a good time while staying here at Pariwana. We want you to know that according to our policies our guests can bring their friends over and there is an invitation form for it. By signing this form our guests take responsability for whom they are inviting to the hostel. Thanks for your review this is going to help us improve our control over people who can get inside by our guests. Best Regards Eric Hostel Manager

Really good place to stay, met lots of great people. Recomend it to everyone.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6