Pariwana Backpacker Hostels Reviews

Av. Larco 189, Miraflores (Al frente del ovalo del parque Kennedy, Lima, Peru

I really enjoyed my stay here. It was a very central location in a safe neighbourhood, the food at the bar was amazing and the overall atmosphere was excellent.

Best thing about this hostel is the rooftopterrace and the location! Very close to everything and a safe area. The hostel is very clean and has supercomfortable beds. BUT it says that theres a comunal kitchen but its closed for 1,5 month starting from April 4, and it didnt say this on the website or anything which was a big dissapointment since I chose this hostel mostly because they were supposed to have a kitchen. Other than that its good!

Good place, friendly, helpful staff, and a good location, all at a reasonable price. Id stay there again.

The taxi arrangement made my arrival dramatically easier. The beds are comfortable and clean. The bathrooms are clean enough. Cleaned regularly. They started construction at 7 am on a Saturday. The internet only works well in the common areas, and it's spotty even there. The coffee at breakfast was delicious but they offer only simple bread and jam butter. You can buy more from them very cheaply. Staff is helpful. The bar has delicious mayacura sour.

Best hostel I have stayed at in South America, fantastic location right at the heart of Miraflores ! Great atmosphere, clean dorms, and the staff are super friendly ! Girl at reception even offered to change all my thousands of coins that I had accumulated into notes which was very helpful !

First time traveling by myself. I stayed in a 12 person dorm for 5 nights and made friends within minutes. Beds were made daily and the food at the hostel was average but very convenient when drunk or hungover. 10 minute walk away from the beach and to good nightlife and restaurants. Hostel was very young when I got there so be sure to bring a sleeping mask and ear plugs if you're trying to get sleep. Daily events at the hostel were great for sight seeing and meeting people. I will stay again!!

• 13th Apr 2015

Walking tour was a complete waste of time. Didn't learn one thing about Lima from the guide. The Catacombs were interesting but we had a proper guide for that. Good hostel, although they made it difficult for my friends to visit the bar to have one drink.

too big!! not my type of hostel, commercially run, all the services you would expect,but wifi was slow due to the amount of people in hostel, i prefer smaller hostels where you can interact with people better

Had a great time while staying here on both ends of my trip. The staff is great and you are sure to meet other travelers who are looking for a good time!

Location is a little hectic but nice having Kennedy park close as a reference point. It's just far from great things to see and do around lima. Wifi worked well (even in the dorms!) hot clean showers, comfortable beds. It's great having breakfast available until 12 if you plan to stay up late! It is loud close to the terrace but it's full of people having fun so hard to complain.

Listen up! If you want to meet people, have a great time, eat great well priced food, sleep in a comfy bed (with two pillows!), and lock your electronics in a cubby to charge than this is the place for you! Pruno and the other staff are a blast! The atmosphere is super social and fun but also very secure. Ps. Like all of lima its load at night, bring ear plugs. I think the bigger dorms are also warmer so a medium dorm is the way to go in my opinion.

• 9th Apr 2015

Dear Guest, Thanks for your feedback, we are glad to hear that your experience here was very good. We work every day to give you the best service. We hope to see you soon again. Best Regards Head of Reception and Reservations

Really enjoyed the 2 nights I spent here. The room was clean, the atmosphere on the patio was always awesome, and the staff were great. I'd definitely go back!

• 9th Apr 2015

Dear guest, Thank you for your review, we are really glad that you enjoyed your stay here at Pariwana Hostel. We work every day to give you the best service. Best regards Head of Front Desk & Reservations

The best location in Miraflores. Great staff. It almost doesn't feel like a Hostel

Dear Guest, Thanks for your review, we are very pleased that you enjoyed Pariwana. We are working to improve and to continue offering a better service. We hope to see you soon again. Best Regards Head of Reception and Reservations

It is an excellent place for young backpackers, cheap, nice and complete... Everything was good, specially the atmosphere, but during the night, my room D was really hot.

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • Mexico

Dear Guest, Thanks for your feedback, we will consider your comments for improvement. We work every day to give you the best service. We hope to see you soon again. Best Regards Head of Reception and Reservations

It's a great hostel that has a lot going on. There's definitely a strong drinking atmosphere throughout the day, so if you're not planning on being drunk all the time, it might not be the best. I was super tired one night and went to sleep early, but people came into the room drunk, turned the light on, and was being very loud despite knowing that people were sleeping in the room. Upstairs, there's always a party. It's also very difficult to sleep because the hostel is located on the main street

This hostel has been the second best hostel... I love it. Everything was good.

Pariwana has been my favourite hostel so far in my trip across South America. Good value food, great social area and really nice staff. The beds a big and comfy. Looking forward to my stay in the Pariwana in cusco !

Nice terrace. Friendly stuff. Good beds. Average breakfast. It's extremely hot in and if you have to sleep in the room number 1 it's going to be extremely loud as well. Noise from the street until 5am. You can charge your phone inside the locker.

Dear Guest, Thanks for your feedback, we will consider your comments for improvement. Related to the fans, we are buying new fans with better potency. We hope to see you soon again. Best Regards Head of Reception and Reservations

It was my second time at Pariwana in Lima and after traveling to almost all southamerican countries I can certainly say that it is the best hostel on the continet. You won't find something else like it. Nothing to complain about: great atmosphere, perfect food, comfortable beds, central location and the best staff ever. A hostel with character and style! Strongly recommended!!!

Dear Guest, Thanks for your feedback, we are glad to hear that your experience here was very good and also that you recommend us. We work every day to give you the best service. We hope to see you soon again. Best Regards Head of Reception and Reservations

Overall we really enjoyed our stay at Pariwana and would definitely recommend to others. The rooftop terrace and enthusiastic staff were real highlights. If anything they could do with a few more fans in the bedrooms, and cheaper beer. Everyone loves cheaper beer!

Dear Guest, Thanks for your feedback, we will consider your comments for improvement. we are really glad that you enjoyed your stay here at Pariwana Hostel. We work every day to give you the best service. Related to the fans, we are buying new fans with better potency. We hope to see you soon again. Best Regards Head of Reception and Reservations

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5