Pariwana Backpacker Hostels Reviews

Av. Larco 189, Miraflores (Al frente del ovalo del parque Kennedy, Lima, Peru

Amazing! One of the best hostel's I've ever stayed in. This hostel is the business.

One of the best hostels I stayed it. Staff is friendly and helpful and in Miraflores are a lot of things to do. Also easy to get to the center by public transportation.

Dear Guest, Thanks for your feedback, we are so glad to hear that your experience here was very good and also that you recommend us as on of the best hostels. We hope to see you soon again. Best Regards Head of Reception and Reservations

Clean with awesome rooftop chill zone and cafe. Def a party hostel though, don't expect peace/quiet!

In the heart of Miraflores, Pariwana is a nice and fun hostel to chill between adventurous cities (e.g. Cusco, Arequipa). The staff is extremely professional and fun (especially the Jefe de Actividades Antonella) so there's always something happening in the evenings.

Dear guest, Thank you for your review, we are really glad that you enjoyed your stay here at Pariwana Hostel. We work every day to give you the best service. Best regards Head of Front Desk & Reservations

Great hostel. Very clean, helpful staffs, decent wifi, great patio with ping pong (beer pong at night) tournaments! It is located in the heart of Miraflores and easy access from everything u need.

Hard to say anything really negative about this hostel. Great place to stay in an awesome location with excellent facilities. Minor negative would be there was only one staff member on one morning dealing with all the checkouts resulting in a huge lineup and :30 mins waiting to checkout... Still would highly recommend it.

Dear Guest, Thanks for your feedback, we will consider your comments for improvement. This is a big season for us and we are working to get everything right for you. We hope to see you soon again. Best Regards Head of Reception and Reservations

Nice hostel in a great location in Miraflores. Staff were very helpful. Stayed in10 bed dorm with no a/c, only two fans that didnt work very well. Could do with upgrading these as Lima was really hot! Really good bar and common area

Dear Guest, Thanks for your feedback, we will consider your comments for improvement. Related to the fans, we are buying new fans with better potency. We hope to see you soon again. Best Regards Head of Reception and Reservations

Highly recommended. Hot water, good wifi conexion and good atmosphere. The terrace is really nice. Good location.

value for money :) would definitely recommend it.

Dear Guest, Thanks for your feedback, we are glad to hear that your experience here was very good and also that you recommend us. We hope to see you soon again. Best Regards Head of Reception and Reservations

Absolutely loved this, one of the best hostels we have stayed at. Comfy clean beds. Great facilities and so clean!! Will definitely be back!

Enjoyed my stay here. The location is excellent, right in the centre of miraflores, the hostel is really sociable with a great bar and common area. Breakfast was simple but nice and there was free coffee and tea all day. The staff organise daily trips and games in the bar, great for meeting people. The only downside was that the room I stayed in (10 bed) was very hot at night and also very loud (on main road). All in all a great hostel for socialising but not the best nights sleep!

Bit expensive. But overall a good time.

I had a really good time at Pariwana Lima - it has a cool rooftop area to chill out, nice bar with good meals, basic breakfast, and activities everyday. It was very easy to meet people from all over the world. The bad parts were that the morning reception staff were pretty unhelpful when I had questions about things to see and do - it seemed like I was annoying them, and the dorm rooms have quite a bit of noise from the street outside. Great place to stay, though.

They run a pretty tight ship, save from some mishaps here and there. It's a clean hostel, with always helpful staff and fun things to do as well as an awesome rooftop to relax in. It's a good location in the middle of Miraflores, though being next to the most important avenue, it is by far the noisiest hostels I've every been to. And you can't close the windows because then you'll cook. Guys, really, just get AC. Their taxi service was one of the worst experiences I've ever had.

Really liked this place. Super chill. In a great area of Lima. Loved the terrace- great space to spend time chilling out. Would definitely recommend. Much better than the Pariwana in Cusco.

The hostel checkin time was 1pm but my flight got in at 2am. The hostel arranged transportation to the hostel and the rooms were full and check in time was hours away. They were able to accomadate me by placing me in a small sitting room and gave me blankets until my room was ready later on in the day. Good job and great service.

Great place to meet people. Beds were very comfortable. Staff were very friendly and helpful. As the hostel was so good we decided to stay with Pariwana in Cusco.

The hostel is really well located, in Miraflores in front of Parque Kennedy, the neighbourhood is really safe and has a lot of bars, cafes and restaurants. The hostel is safe and has a great lounge terrace and a bar/restaurant in the second floor. Helpful staff, I would really recommend it.

Good place. Wi-fi doesn't reach some of the rooms or much of the terrace. Some of the rooms are not ventillated well. I stayed in two different rooms while there. The first room was comfortable in that the air moved through it well from outside and there was no street noise. The wi-fi didnt work in that room. In the other, the wi-fi worked well, but was very poorly ventilated. It was hot in that room even with the window open. Also that window opened to the street, which was quite noisy at night

I only stayed for a night, unfortunately- this place seems like a lot of fun! Lots of young people (guy to girl ratio was like 10:1 haha). The bed was very comfortable- small lockers so your bigger bag will be on the floor which is fine. Bring a lock in case. Walking distance to the beach area, and it's pretty to walk along the oceanfront. At night most people head up towards the bar and hang out. Everyone was chilling in groups and talking- and I think there was a bar game going on? Good vibes.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5