• Av. Larco 189, Miraflores (Al frente del ovalo del parque Kennedy, Lima, Peru
9.0
Superb 2,078 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 2,078 Total Reviews
Pariwana Backpacker Hostels Located at Av. Larco 189, Miraflores (Al frente del ovalo del parque Kennedy, Lima.
Peru
Lima Lima L27 Av. Larco 189, Miraflores (Al frente del ovalo del parque Kennedy
90% 2078
-12.1196837 -77.0287191
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 25-30
30th Apr 2016
8.0

Great stay, friendly staff, wifi would drop on and off, beside that everything seems pretty good. hot showers typical bread and tea for breakfast.

27th Apr 2016

Staff is awesome, internet is horrible, terace is cool, some showers don't work properly but they all have hot water. It's in Miraflores which is a safe neighbourhood near restaurants and close enough to the beach. I would stay there again, but they really need to fix their internet. Lockers are big enough but rooms are a bit small and they need more plugs. The free breakfast is basic but you can eat as much as you want and they offer more food for a cheap price! They clean everything often!

• USA, Female, 18-24
25th Apr 2016

Good location, good food, nice bar. Wifi could be better but it's ok. Lots of people to meet. I would come back

• England, Female, 18-24
25th Apr 2016

We loved our stay here. The rooms were lovely and clean and there was a great atmosphere. The receptionist was lovely and helped me print out my bus tickets for my bus later on. It was also really safe and secure to leave our bags all day while we explored Lima which was a big relief. Would definitely stay here again!

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
21st Apr 2016
6.3

Hostel is well located and staff is nice. We booked all our tours with them without any problem (Paracas, Ica, Nasca). Some facilities issues should be improved: shower has poor hot water, toilets were not well cleaned as the kitchen also, impossible to cook anything. Anyway, it's a good value for money.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
20th Apr 2016

Had a great stay. The location is prime in Miraflores. Close to many restaurants and the really cool "cat park" (Kennedy Park). I stayed in other hostels in Lima but would recommend this for its great location, facilities and super comfy beds.

20th Apr 2016

I had a fun time here. Very lively atmosphere. Roof top area is a good area to socialise. Staffs were friendly and very helpful. The only problem that ny room has to be kept open at all time as I wasn't given key. I was locked out once! I truly recommend this place when coming to Lima. I wish I could cone back again.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
20th Apr 2016

Great hostal in Miraflores. Very clean and had helpful staff. The hostal restaurant was pretty good, and the breakfast included consisted of cereal, rolls, coffee and tea.

• Austria, Male, 25-30
20th Apr 2016

Best hostel in Peru, I've stayed in many but this is way better than the rest. Very well organized, you can meet lots of travelers and have fun at the terrace. Clean and good food.

19th Apr 2016

I really liked the friendliness of the staff, everyone, from housekeeper to reception to bartender... And the guard Abraham was soooo helpful getting me a safe unofficial taxi for my trip to the airport for half the price of the official taxis... He even did the negotiations for me! The breakfast wasn't as bad as expected based on other comments. I ate a lot of cereal and it was good... And bread and jam... Simple but saves us money eh. :) The only real negative is that the wifi SUCKS!!!