Pariwana Backpacker Hostels Reviews

Av. Larco 189, Miraflores, Lima, Peru

Great place to stay. We stayed for only 1 night, arriving very late and then have to fly out early the next morning. They had a taxi pick us up at the airport and drop us off, even at the odd hours. I felt very safe, slept great, comfy beds too.

Very nice - not as pretty as the one in Cusco but then few hostels are. Decent security, wifi, etc. Pretty good food. Good location in miraflores - safer than Central Lima but it is a bit of a trek. Lovely staff, decent rooms, and a good atmosphere. Go see the fountains!

Awesome, got everything right with this one. Awesome location, great breakfast and cool roof terrace. Easy to meet people, particularly if you are travelling alone

Comfortable beds, big lockers, great water shower pressure and temperature. The top terrace is awesome for chilling out. The internet connection could be faster

The staff, atmosphere and cleanliness were excellent. The only problem was the location of my bedroom: from there I could hear people talking and the vehicles horns.

Had a great stay! Facilities were great and the staff were very helpful. The location is within walking distance of the Miraflores attractions.

A very enjoyable stay. Wouldn't recommend to someone looking for a place to rest an recuperate (difficult to sleep before midnight due to noise of traffic and bar) but great to socialise and have fun in a capital city. All but one of the staff were very friendly and gave the place a great atmosphere.

Great and unmissable location near to restaurants and parks. Dorm rooms are big and the onsite travel agent happily booked bus tickets for me and provided some good advice. Breakfast was good for the price and you could spend an enjoyable morning or afternoon on the rooftop terrace. Would happily stay here again.

Overall: An enjoyable stay. Good location in the heart of Miraflores. Not a lot to do in Lima in general though, so be aware of that! || Rooms: My room was quiet, though some of the dorm rooms face directly onto the busiest intersection in Miraflores. || Security: Padlock lockers in rooms with plugs inside (though mine didn't work). Smaller padlock lockers in reception area. Key provided for room door. || Internet: No issues. Covers all common areas. || Other: Pong and foosball on patio.

one of the most comfortable dorms we've stayed in quite some time

Could improve the toilet facilities. Everything else is what an hostel should be! Great location, safe, nice staff, alive, mixed guests and a chill out rooftop. Definitely the place to start a trip through Peru and surroundings. Heard great reviews about the one in Cuzco

Hi, Thank you for your review. It is very important because it helps us to improve our service. We are increasing our number of beds and we are going to work in our bathroom as well. We are always working to give you the best service. Hope to see you again. Maritza Conde Reception Manager

The laundry service was wonderful and the staff are one of the most helpful group from a hostel I´ve come across.

You won't get a better hostel in Lima!!!

• 28th Feb 2014

Nice hostel located in a good neighborhood, close to supermarkets, restaurants and cinemas. Breakfast is ok, beds are really comfty and the bar is nice. Lots of bathrooms and nice common area. Kitchen is small and pretty bad.

Hi, We do appreciate your review. It is good to know that you enjoyed your stay in the hostel. Although, about the kitchen, we are going to work on this topic. Our main goal is try our best to give you a very good service. Thank you so much! See you next time. Maritza Conde Reception Manager

Does what it says on the box (everything). Very professional operation... if you're on a budget though, you might want to do your drinking elsewhere (you pay a premium over the bar - ie. 150% mark ups! - and you're not allowed to bring in alcohol from outside).

excellent hostal, my favorite.

I had a great time at Pariwana Hostel, very well sited in Lima. It was my first trip alone and I felt really safe and comfortable there. I'd like to mention Staff Luis who helped me a lot giving me great hints about the city and always willing to help. Would definitely stay here again.

• 15th Feb 2014

I love staying at this hostel. It's clean, has comfortable beds, an amazing location, and the best bar staff ever. Special shout-out to Jordan for making my stay and my drinks in Pariwana-Lima memorable and fun!!

This was a great hostel with fun staff and activities, clean facilities, and a perfect location!

Awesome hostel. Good location at miraflores. Nice atmosphere in the bar with good parties and they have a nice toproofterass next to the bar where you can chillout and meet other travellers.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5