• Av. Larco 189, Miraflores (Al frente del ovalo del parque Kennedy, Lima, Peru

9.0
Superb 2,325 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 2,325 Total Reviews
Pariwana Backpacker Hostels Located at Av. Larco 189, Miraflores (Al frente del ovalo del parque Kennedy, Lima.
Peru
Lima Lima L27 Av. Larco 189, Miraflores (Al frente del ovalo del parque Kennedy
90% 2325
-12.1196837 -77.0288263
    Rooms available

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
16th Sep 2016

I would recommend Pariwana to anyone traveling to Lima - my friend and I had an absolute blast!

Dear Guest, Thank you for your review. We are so glad to hear that you really enjoy staying with us. Our bar crew works everyday to give you daily events to meet other travellers. Hope you come back soon so we can party again. Looking forward to see you! Regards, Head of front desk.

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
14th Sep 2016

I had amazing time at Pariwana. The staff are very welcoming and provide many daliy activites to help guest mingle and in enjoy thier stay. I found the hostel to be very clean and comfortable. It´s in a very safe part of Lima and their are many bar and restaurants, but the also providesl food and drinks at an extra cost. If you want a quiet time or are a bit anti-social it´s not the best place to stay because there are many night time activies for guest which can be quiet noisy.

Dear guest, Thanks for your review. In Pariwana we are always trying to keep a good atmosphere for all our guests and make people interact with everybody, that's why everyday we have different activities. We are glad to know that you enjoyed it! Regards, Hostel Manager

10th Sep 2016

Really great hostel. One of the best I have stayed in so far. The bar area is so nice, the showers are good, and it is perfect location. I will stay here again.

Dear guest, Thank you fro your review. It is so great to know that you enjoy your stay with us. Our rooftop is the best place to meet other travellers in our daily activities and we are close to everything like bars, stores and many restaurants. Looking forward to see you again! Head of front desk

• racheljabour370
  • USA, Female, 25-30
5th Sep 2016

This hostel has a fun, lively atmosphere the minute you step inside. It is centrally located in Miraflores. It is located on a busy street so be prepared for some traffic noise if your room is facing the street. The rooftop patio, bar, and restaurant is a great place to meet fellow travelers. Beds are nice. We stayed in 2 different rooms (pre and post Cusco)- the ensuite had a plug/light/shelf in each bed. The regular dorm did not have a plug/light (plug in locker).

Dear guest, Thank you fro your review. We are glad to know that you enjoy your stay with us. We are located in the heart of Miraflores just in front of kennedy park ( the cat park), bars, stores and many restaurants. At night it tends to be a bit noisy so each bed has earplugs for your comfort. Our rooftop is the best part where you can meet other travellers in our daily acitivities. We looking forward to see you again. Head of front desk.

• England, Male, 25-30
5th Sep 2016
6.6

Staff were rude and unfriendly. They were unwilling to help me when I had questions. They made a mistake which meant that I missed a tour I wanted to go on, and no one apologised or seemed to care. Also, when I was checking out, they tried to overcharge me for the room. When I pointed out that they had made a mistake, they got annoyed and made comments about me in Spanish which they thought I couldn't understand (but I could). Watch out for the older guy with glasses who works there...

Dear guest, Thank you fro your review. It helps us to improve our service. We are truly sorry about your inconvinience at the check out time. We always encourage oue staff to give the best customer service to satisfy our guest needs. We also apologize about our free walking tour flyer mistake as it starts 10:30 and not 11:00. Hope you come back so you can see our improvement. Regards, Head of front desk.

2nd Sep 2016

Great staff, energetic guest and the roof top patio were just a few of the terrific things about this hostel. Cant find a flaw in my stay. Thanks guys!

Dear guest, Thank you for your review. We are really glad that your time here was awesome. We work very hard to have everything perfect fro your stay. Our rooftop is the best place where you can meet other of our guest and have fun in our daily activities. Looking forward to see you. Head of front desk

29th Aug 2016

The Best I've been in the world!

Dear guest, Thank you for your review. It makes us feel so great to know that you really enjoy staying with us. We do our best for you to have the best experience ever. Muito obrigado! Head of front desk.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
26th Aug 2016

Great hostel, had the best time. Incredible staff, one of the best places I've ever stayed.

Dear guest, Thank you for your email. It help us to improve our service. Its great to know that you really enjoy your stay with us. We do our best to give you the best experience ever. Our staff is always kind to help you in everything you need. We hope see you soon! Head of front desk

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
20th Aug 2016
8.0

Very good hostel, in the perfect location in miraflores. Loud dorms but they provide earplugs. Would stay here again. Although there was a mix up with our bill so we had to go back about 8 hours after we checked out to pay what they didn't charge us. But we were still in Lima so, not a big problem.

20th Aug 2016

Clean bathrooms. Hot water. Good beds and pillows and lockers. Amazing location. Good food. Wifi in my room was not always reliable.