Pariwana Backpacker Hostels Reviews

Av. Larco 189, Miraflores (Al frente del ovalo del parque Kennedy, Lima, Peru

The hostel is really well located, in Miraflores in front of Parque Kennedy, the neighbourhood is really safe and has a lot of bars, cafes and restaurants. The hostel is safe and has a great lounge terrace and a bar/restaurant in the second floor. Helpful staff, I would really recommend it.

I only stayed for a night, unfortunately- this place seems like a lot of fun! Lots of young people (guy to girl ratio was like 10:1 haha). The bed was very comfortable- small lockers so your bigger bag will be on the floor which is fine. Bring a lock in case. Walking distance to the beach area, and it's pretty to walk along the oceanfront. At night most people head up towards the bar and hang out. Everyone was chilling in groups and talking- and I think there was a bar game going on? Good vibes.

Location could not be better: in front of the Kennedy Square in the neighbourhood of Miraflores.

Pretty average hostel not much to say other than the whole of Lima was pretty much the same.

It was a great trip, the hostel was so fan and the people there are awesome, great place.

Everything perfect except the bathroom and kitchen that need more clean

I felt so much at home at the hostel. It has a good common area, great location and very comfy beds!

One of the best hostels I've stayed in, the beds are incredibly comfortable. Would love to have stayed here after a long flight. They have a shelf for the top bunks and chargers within lockers! Great atmosphere, lots of fun people to meet. In fact, everyone I met was really cool. Only complaint is that the staff are unreasonable slow at their jobs, but hey, I guess it's South America. Internet is a little slow, but on pace with SAmerica as well. Loved the upstairs area and coordinated events.

The atmosphere was great and they have everything you needs. They also in good location of Miraflores so there is a good walking distance to pizza alley and to the beach. My only complaint is the dorm temperature. It really hot and humid. The fan was not helpful to cool down the room. So I have to sleep with minor sweat. This hostel is very popular so it get very crowding and it easy to get rooms all booked. So book early.

The hostel is very good! The location is excellent, it stays right on the Ovalo de Miraflores. You can take 5' of walking and get the Metropolitano that leaves you in the historical center or at Javier Prado st from where many buses departs. The staff was very helpfull and friendly. The only thing I did'n like was the room-the one I stayed was too hot at night, even with the 2 fans, that seems they are not working good.

Dear guest, Thank you for taking time to give your opinion about the hostel, it helps to improve our service. We are happy to know that our staff gave you a good experience. About the fans in that room, we appreciatte your feedback. We are changing the fans on the next weeks to improve our rooms. Best Regars. Head of Reception

Hostel well located in Milaflores. Walking distance from a large selection of shops and restaurants in the area. Also 10 mins from the "beach" which is basically a rocky shoreline and lima city centre is only a bus ride away. Really large common area for guests to hangout in which was a plus. Would stay here again.

Dear guest, Thank you for taking time to give us a review. Pariwana is always working to improve its service for their guests. We are happy to know that you enjoyed the location and the common area. Hope to see you back soon! Head of Reception

Third time overall in Lima and finding a bed at this place made it the best time so far. Incredible hostel. Enough said. Just go there.

Hi Michael, Thank you so much for your feedback, it is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to see you again. Best Regards. Head of Reception

good place in lima.. nice bar and common areas

free towels !!!

Pariwana is well located in Miraflores, one of the best areas in Lima. The hostel offers everything you need, from comfy beds, clean bathrooms to a restaurant and bar. They also have a travel agency and the staff is nice and knowledgeable. It lacked a bit of the social atmosphere when I was there, but that's usually a bit of a problem of big hostels, although it is not as big as the one in Cusco. But all in all definitely a good joice.

I loved the location of this hostel! The bathroom near my dorm (only one stall) was always busy. Their restaurant was great. I really liked that there was an outlet to charge my phone inside of my locker in my dorm.

Good hostel in a good location. Power points in lockers (although ours didn't work...) the kitchen is pretty non existent but the food at the hostel restaurant is good and cheap

The room was very noisy, though given location in Mia Flores I am not sure the hostel could do much except on the street side get sound proof windows. The fan in room is useless and would be much better if it circulated as room got stuffy. The staff was super friendly especially the overnight desk girl. and Anna the activity manager. The magic water circuit outing was awesome and definitely worth it! The free breakfast was nothing special, but the dinner I bought was great. I would come back!

Perfect location in the heart of Miraflores. Comfortable beds, clean bathrooms. Great bar and roof terrace.

Highly recommended. The location is perfect. Across the road the locals dance in the park. The common area is well designed for socialising and as a solo traveller it was very easy to make friends and feel welcome. Be warned though that this is a lively hostel (some would call a party hostel) so if you intend to go to sleep prior to 10 pm, bring some earplugs. The only average thing was that the hot water in the shower was not reliable in the mornings due to local power concerns, not the hostel

• 6th Dec 2014