Pariwana Backpacker Hostels Reviews

Av. Larco 189, Miraflores, Lima, Peru

Does what it says on the box (everything). Very professional operation... if you're on a budget though, you might want to do your drinking elsewhere (you pay a premium over the bar - ie. 150% mark ups! - and you're not allowed to bring in alcohol from outside).

excellent hostal, my favorite.

I had a great time at Pariwana Hostel, very well sited in Lima. It was my first trip alone and I felt really safe and comfortable there. I'd like to mention Staff Luis who helped me a lot giving me great hints about the city and always willing to help. Would definitely stay here again.

• 15th Feb 2014

I love staying at this hostel. It's clean, has comfortable beds, an amazing location, and the best bar staff ever. Special shout-out to Jordan for making my stay and my drinks in Pariwana-Lima memorable and fun!!

This was a great hostel with fun staff and activities, clean facilities, and a perfect location!

Awesome hostel. Good location at miraflores. Nice atmosphere in the bar with good parties and they have a nice toproofterass next to the bar where you can chillout and meet other travellers.

Had a good time! Comfy beds, lots of activities going on, nice terrace, met a lot of nice people! Not the best kitchen tho and the beers in the bar are quite expensive for a hostel bar imo, lots of happy hours tho!

Hi, It is very nice to know you had a good time with us. I do appreciate your review. We are going to take care of our kitchen and try our best to improve it . We are always working to give you the best experience. Best Regards. Maritza Conde Reception Manager

Nice Partying hostel. Nice Staff Jordan Zole and Raul are amazing.. great food is available around the corner inside the alley.. clean bathroom and kitchen. cleaning staff is very hospitable ..people tends to stay in hostel due many activitiesThey have to keep you inside the hostel and spend money on beer and food, which is a great business move. if you looking for party is the one of the places to be..

Hi, Thanks a lot for giving us review, We are very glad to know you enjoyed your stay here. We try our best to give you the best experience. Hope I can see you here next time. Best regards. Maritza Conde Reception Manager

There is always people around, I was traveling alone and I managed to meet really interesting people, they have a Bar, a rooftop, and places to hang out, I was barely there but I always have a good time while I was around, will definitely recommended

• 5th Feb 2014
  • Colombia

Hola, Aprecio mucho tu comentario, en Pariwana estamos trabajando constantemente para poder brindarte una experiencia inolvidable. Fue un gusto tenerte como huésped, te esperamos de regreso. Saludos. Maritza Conde Jefe de Recepción

Great hostel with everything you need... Literally! Would definitely stay here again! Staff are very helpful and speak English.

located on the mainstreet, very loud of the traffic & there was all the time VERY LOUD MUSIC on the terrace!! only party hostel

Hi, I do apologize about this trouble, we do understand your hassle. We have this location because we want you to get easily to the most important attractions of Miraflores. But, sometimes this could be a problem because of the traffic. Right now, we are working on this topic and we are getting new cortains that block the noise from the street. We are also working to improve the noise of the terrace. Thank you for giving us a review! Best Regards. Maritza Conde

Really good roof space with lots of seating, ping pong table, which is attached to bar and pool table, big screen area which shows sports. Staff encourage socialising and rooms are comfortable

Nice Hostel in Lima, but not as good as the Pariwana Hostel in Cuzco. It was clean and it is Located in the middle of Miraflores. Good facilities but the staff seemed a bit overchallenged.

I thoroughly enjoyed my experience at Pariwana in Lima. The staff was extremely courteous and helpful. In addition to the free breakfast, the food available on the menu is excellent and moderately-priced. Although the terrace is quite lively in the evenings, my dorm room was quiet and got pretty good internet access. Lockers with electrical outlets inside were a real plus. The cleaning staff worked constantly to keep everything immaculate. A real five-star hostel. I plan to stay there again.

• 28th Jan 2014

Reasonably priced hostel, rooms aren't too cramped. Some of them face out onto the roundabout though, so they can be noisy at night. The rooftop area and food were good. However the bar was very expensive (beer was more expensive even than on the beach, and the "happy hour" was 3 for the price of 2.5). The manager was the kind of person who constantly offers girls free drinks if they'll take off their tops and pose for a picture. The last bit made me stay elsewhere when I returned to Lima.

Great hostel in Miraflores. Great social atmosphere. Dorms were crowded and hot, not pleasant, but the rest of the hostel made up for it. There are cheaper places to stay in Lima but I would probably come back.

This is a party hostel. If this is what you like then come here. If you like peace and quiet in the evenings, choose somewhere else. I loved my stay. The atmosphere is great and I met a lot of chill people. I just recommend ear plugs since the rooms face the street and the windows are open at night to keep the rooms cool

Awesome hostel. They airport service that they arranged was flawless. They offer laundry service, which was painless and incredibly helpful. The rooms were clean (they make the beds every day), and the washrooms were well kept. The food is really well priced, and quite good. The atmosphere is good, and we loved the rooftop patio to relax on. It is right across from cat park (parque de Kennedy) which we enjoyed going to.

One of my favourite hostels of my entire trip! So many awesome people here, always something happening at night! good layout of the hostel, gives lots of space to relax and chill or party and play drinking games! spent my first and last nights at pariwana and i'm so glad i did!

Hi Heather! It is very nice to hear you loved the hostel! Everyday we work to improve the service and the best prize is your recognition. You know you are very welcome anytime you want to come back. Best Reagrds. Maritza

Great place and great location. Rooms were tidy and atmosphere was amazing.