Pariwana Backpacker Hostels Reviews

Av. Larco 189, Miraflores (Al frente del ovalo del parque Kennedy, Lima, Peru

one of the best hostels I stayed it so far in south America! friendly staff and clean rooms. the beds are so comfy with 2 pillows to enjoy a great night sleep! the bar area is a good place to meet a new people and enjoy their nice food and drink menu at affordable prices! I loved the place

All round good experience that i would recommend to any traveler who arrives in Peru for the first time. Good location, help and friendly staff, facilities were good too...hot showers!

• 6th Jun 2014

Great hostel! Very clean and staff is very friendly. Wifi works well and computers for your use are very good too compared to other hostels. Also, it is in a great location so you can visit a lot of different areas due to cabs being readily available.

Awesome rooftop lounge. Ping pong and fooseball going on all day. Anything more than some standard coffee and bread will cost you. Location is smack dab near kennedy park, next to many great restaurants and bars. Bonus: there are plenty of restrooms available.

Everything was pretty clean - no worries about that at all! The only thing I wished is that the hostel was closer to the airport. It takes approximately 40 min one-way from the hostel to the airport (should cost about 40-50 Soles each way). Although the hostel was quite a long-ways from the airport, the hostel was in a good district of the city (Miraflores district).

I wish they took credit cards, however in no way would that detour me from coming back or recommending this awesome establishment.

• 2nd Jun 2014

The staff was generally helpful, but one of them couldn't speak English and another one recommended me drinking tap water. The wall socket inside the locker is a great idea, however it only features american plugs (not the combo with the european, as usual). Breakfast is pan with spread and jam, or corn flakes. The bar and restaurant is hillariosly expensive, and their barbecue cannot be recommended either as the meats are either over or undercooked. The location is very good.

Hi Balázs, We do appreciate your review, it is very important for us. We are going to work on trainings to improve our staff's skills with the language. We are always working to give you the best experience; that is why-sometimes- it makes our prices more expensive. About the food, we will take your feedback to check our barbecue and improve it. We will work on those topics, hope you can come back. We will give you the best experience! Best Regards. Maritza Conde Reception Manager

Great hostel, really friendly staff, great activities every night. Am really pleased I stayed here.

Best hostel in the world. Best facilities, comfiest beds, something to do every night. Staff were great and helpful. If you're going to Lima THIS is the place to stay.

Have stayed here previously, and enjoyed myself again. Staff here are great, and Dominique and her team always bring the party to life. All facilities are constantly cleaned and maintained, and the place just has a welcoming feel. I recommend this hostel regularly.

Hi, Thank you so much for your feedback. It helps us a lot to improve our services, we are glad to know you enjoyed your stay. You are very welcome anytime you want! Hope to see you again, Maritza Conde Front Desk Manager

Great hostel! Really comfortable beds (they make your beds on the daily), very cool rooftop common areas: bar/restaurant, tv room, foosball, billards, chairs to lounge in. The bathrooms were always very clean as the rest of the facilities. One of the best hostels I've stayed in.

• 21st May 2014

Good stay! Location is great, they have a guard out front which makes me feel safe! Bed was super comfy! Lockers are spacious. Only recommendations- in the upstairs area and bar, there is only one outlet that allows for 3 prongs (most computers from the states)...so everyone is competing for this space.

Hi Laura, Thank you for your review, it helps us to improve our service. We are glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us. On the other hand, we appreciatte your feedback about the outlets and we are going to work on this topic. Hope to see you again. Best Regards. Maritza Conde Reception Manager

It was a great hostel! Location was amazig and security was very good. After dark there was always a Security guard. The bathrooms and rooms were always being cleaned, the cleaning staff were amazing. Only downside is the breakfast isn't that great, only toast and some cereal... And one member of the staff was a little bit rude. But I loved it. Now staying at the Pariwana in cusco.

Good hostel overall. It is very central which is both good and bad. Good for being a tourist but bad for sleeping as the noise from the streets outside is VERY loud. The staff were very helpful, they booked us taxis both to and from the airport and had very good travel advice. Overall a good hostel choice.

Best hostel around. Smaller than the Pariwana in Cusco but just as lively and enjoyable. Constant flow of hot water, extremely clean, friendly and helpful staff and comfortable beds.

Great hostel right in the middle of Lima. Can be a little noisy at night but that's not a problem for me.

locates in zone miraflores, easy to go to the beach but far from the old town. the room is clean and bed is ok, has hot water. staff is just doing their job and do no expect more than it, even if you have big suitcase, they can walk with you together just looking at you paying all afforts to move it, no any intention on giving a hand. a hostel for short stay, just it.

The best location, safe, clean, good beds, good bar. I highly recommend!

Great great hostel. I really appreciated having power outlets inside the lockers. Good food and drinks at the bar. Felt very safe with 24-hour security guard at the front door.

I prefer Pariwanahostel Cusco to Lima as it had much more atmosphere and energy. However, the Lima hostel is in a fantastic location. Miraflores is a great base in which to explore the city from.