Pariwana Backpacker Hostels Reviews

Av. Larco 189, Miraflores (Al frente del ovalo del parque Kennedy, Lima, Peru

Very nice hostel was a bit quite while was there but staff are really Helpful. Walking tour was a bit long but good

Everything is great except for the wifi. It works only in some specific areas.

Nice place to stay for a night. just a good reliable place to stay. Definitely recommend it.

This is a great hostel in the middle of Miraflores! With a walking distance to all the places you want to visit! The staff is nice, breakfast is great and the atmosphere is good :) def recomended!

great location in miraflores/just by parque kennedy. great facilities with comfortable bed and individualized toilets/showers. bar was a bit pricey and not much people/atmosphere when i stayed but overall a great hostel!

Overall a good place to stay. Staff was very helpful when we talked to them about the hostel, check out time, arranging a taxi, etc.. Nice location in Miraflores. Only down side is the noise from the traffic gets quite loud when you're trying to sleep. Provided you're staying after a very long bus ride (like us) it'll be fine. Didn't try the food in the bar, or test the drinks. However, I did find it amusing they had a tattoo night in the bar...

Hi Morgan, It's a pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We wiil keep working to offer the best service. About the noise, we are going to take care of that. i.e We will provide ear plugs to avoid this situation in the future. Best Regards. Head of Reception

Great location. Great service and atmosphere. Clean and organize.

Dear guest, Thank you so much for your feedback, we will keep working to give you the best service. Hope to see you again. Best Regards. Head of Reception

Total party hostel, nowhere to hang out without loud music (except your room). Also they make you were a paper bracelet the whole time you are there which is slightly annoying.

Great hostel!

Could do with more seating on the first floor next to the kitchen. They cleaned alot but not very thoroughly. Great location for Ipanema, very close to the beach. But a bit of a walk to the metro, quite far out from town. Met lots of people here esp at happy hour!

Very pleasing stay at the hostel, the one comment I will make though is that the cleaning staff comes into your room even while you are sleeping and cleans, disturbing you, but the location cannot be beat and the staff were not only multilingual, but very nice and helpful as well

The hostel is really cool, clean, well located and staff are nice! Just DO NOT book any tours with them! They charged us 120usd for a tour of the Colca Canyon that we found in Arequipa in 40usd!!!! They make a lot of money out of the tours, so wait until you get to the place to book it!

Very good hostel.

Some good things, bad things here. Worth a stay overall though. Just could do better with customer service

Pariwana was my first time staying at as hostel and I was more than satisfied. The staff were the friendliest I have ever encountered and they went out of their way to make me feel welcome. Claudia and Anna especially were so attentive to the guests, making everyone feel welcomed that on their actions alone I would always choose to stay at Pariwana whenever I visit Peru.

Excellent hostel - the upstairs chill out area has a great atmosphere. I was a bit concerned that it was too much of a party hostel but it turned out to be great fun. The dorms are clean with amazing mattresses and even though the window opened up onto Parque Kennedy and a lot of road noise I didn't have any problems sleeping. I would definitely stay here again!

Good hostel with excellent atmosphere! Friendly staff, Clean and comfortable

Pariwana is a great place to stay in Lima, good location, great social scene (games, bar, etc), good showers... was all round what you want in a hostel!

There is no internet in the rooms. 20 soles for a towel is very expensive!!! Aside from that I have nothing to complain. Everything was great!

Centrally located in Miraflores, only a short walk down to the beach and LarcoMar. Good restaurants nearby. Hostel had really helpful maps, activities and staff. Beds had warm bedding and two pillows! There was always a hot shower and wifi in all common areas. Would stay here again.

Dear Katie, Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is our pleasure providing the best service. Hope to see you again. Maritza Conde Reception Manager