Pariwana Backpacker Hostels Reviews

Av. Larco 189, Miraflores (Al frente del ovalo del parque Kennedy, Lima, Peru

Enjoyed my stay here. The location is excellent, right in the centre of miraflores, the hostel is really sociable with a great bar and common area. Breakfast was simple but nice and there was free coffee and tea all day. The staff organise daily trips and games in the bar, great for meeting people. The only downside was that the room I stayed in (10 bed) was very hot at night and also very loud (on main road). All in all a great hostel for socialising but not the best nights sleep!

Bit expensive. But overall a good time.

I had a really good time at Pariwana Lima - it has a cool rooftop area to chill out, nice bar with good meals, basic breakfast, and activities everyday. It was very easy to meet people from all over the world. The bad parts were that the morning reception staff were pretty unhelpful when I had questions about things to see and do - it seemed like I was annoying them, and the dorm rooms have quite a bit of noise from the street outside. Great place to stay, though.

They run a pretty tight ship, save from some mishaps here and there. It's a clean hostel, with always helpful staff and fun things to do as well as an awesome rooftop to relax in. It's a good location in the middle of Miraflores, though being next to the most important avenue, it is by far the noisiest hostels I've every been to. And you can't close the windows because then you'll cook. Guys, really, just get AC. Their taxi service was one of the worst experiences I've ever had.

Really liked this place. Super chill. In a great area of Lima. Loved the terrace- great space to spend time chilling out. Would definitely recommend. Much better than the Pariwana in Cusco.

The hostel checkin time was 1pm but my flight got in at 2am. The hostel arranged transportation to the hostel and the rooms were full and check in time was hours away. They were able to accomadate me by placing me in a small sitting room and gave me blankets until my room was ready later on in the day. Good job and great service.

Great place to meet people. Beds were very comfortable. Staff were very friendly and helpful. As the hostel was so good we decided to stay with Pariwana in Cusco.

The hostel is really well located, in Miraflores in front of Parque Kennedy, the neighbourhood is really safe and has a lot of bars, cafes and restaurants. The hostel is safe and has a great lounge terrace and a bar/restaurant in the second floor. Helpful staff, I would really recommend it.

Good place. Wi-fi doesn't reach some of the rooms or much of the terrace. Some of the rooms are not ventillated well. I stayed in two different rooms while there. The first room was comfortable in that the air moved through it well from outside and there was no street noise. The wi-fi didnt work in that room. In the other, the wi-fi worked well, but was very poorly ventilated. It was hot in that room even with the window open. Also that window opened to the street, which was quite noisy at night

I only stayed for a night, unfortunately- this place seems like a lot of fun! Lots of young people (guy to girl ratio was like 10:1 haha). The bed was very comfortable- small lockers so your bigger bag will be on the floor which is fine. Bring a lock in case. Walking distance to the beach area, and it's pretty to walk along the oceanfront. At night most people head up towards the bar and hang out. Everyone was chilling in groups and talking- and I think there was a bar game going on? Good vibes.

Location could not be better: in front of the Kennedy Square in the neighbourhood of Miraflores.

Awesome, clean place to stay in the miraflores district. Would reccomend.

Pretty average hostel not much to say other than the whole of Lima was pretty much the same.

It was a great trip, the hostel was so fan and the people there are awesome, great place.

Everything perfect except the bathroom and kitchen that need more clean

I felt so much at home at the hostel. It has a good common area, great location and very comfy beds!

One of the best hostels I've stayed in, the beds are incredibly comfortable. Would love to have stayed here after a long flight. They have a shelf for the top bunks and chargers within lockers! Great atmosphere, lots of fun people to meet. In fact, everyone I met was really cool. Only complaint is that the staff are unreasonable slow at their jobs, but hey, I guess it's South America. Internet is a little slow, but on pace with SAmerica as well. Loved the upstairs area and coordinated events.

The atmosphere was great and they have everything you needs. They also in good location of Miraflores so there is a good walking distance to pizza alley and to the beach. My only complaint is the dorm temperature. It really hot and humid. The fan was not helpful to cool down the room. So I have to sleep with minor sweat. This hostel is very popular so it get very crowding and it easy to get rooms all booked. So book early.

Good location and a great place to meet people.

The hostel is very good! The location is excellent, it stays right on the Ovalo de Miraflores. You can take 5' of walking and get the Metropolitano that leaves you in the historical center or at Javier Prado st from where many buses departs. The staff was very helpfull and friendly. The only thing I did'n like was the room-the one I stayed was too hot at night, even with the 2 fans, that seems they are not working good.

Dear guest, Thank you for taking time to give your opinion about the hostel, it helps to improve our service. We are happy to know that our staff gave you a good experience. About the fans in that room, we appreciatte your feedback. We are changing the fans on the next weeks to improve our rooms. Best Regars. Head of Reception