Pariwana Backpacker Hostels Reviews

Av. Larco 189, Miraflores (Al frente del ovalo del parque Kennedy, Lima, Peru

Hostel well located in Milaflores. Walking distance from a large selection of shops and restaurants in the area. Also 10 mins from the "beach" which is basically a rocky shoreline and lima city centre is only a bus ride away. Really large common area for guests to hangout in which was a plus. Would stay here again.

Dear guest, Thank you for taking time to give us a review. Pariwana is always working to improve its service for their guests. We are happy to know that you enjoyed the location and the common area. Hope to see you back soon! Head of Reception

Third time overall in Lima and finding a bed at this place made it the best time so far. Incredible hostel. Enough said. Just go there.

Hi Michael, Thank you so much for your feedback, it is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to see you again. Best Regards. Head of Reception

good place in lima.. nice bar and common areas

free towels !!!

Pariwana is well located in Miraflores, one of the best areas in Lima. The hostel offers everything you need, from comfy beds, clean bathrooms to a restaurant and bar. They also have a travel agency and the staff is nice and knowledgeable. It lacked a bit of the social atmosphere when I was there, but that's usually a bit of a problem of big hostels, although it is not as big as the one in Cusco. But all in all definitely a good joice.

I loved the location of this hostel! The bathroom near my dorm (only one stall) was always busy. Their restaurant was great. I really liked that there was an outlet to charge my phone inside of my locker in my dorm.

Good hostel in a good location. Power points in lockers (although ours didn't work...) the kitchen is pretty non existent but the food at the hostel restaurant is good and cheap

The room was very noisy, though given location in Mia Flores I am not sure the hostel could do much except on the street side get sound proof windows. The fan in room is useless and would be much better if it circulated as room got stuffy. The staff was super friendly especially the overnight desk girl. and Anna the activity manager. The magic water circuit outing was awesome and definitely worth it! The free breakfast was nothing special, but the dinner I bought was great. I would come back!

I had a lovely stay at Pariwana for the following reasons: *Nice and helpful staff. *Great location, loved Miraflores. I had some of the best food in this area. I loved "La Lucha" and "El Parque." I throughly recommend you go eat to these! *Decent dorms. Nothing special but they were clean and comfortable, that's all I ask for! *Nice outdoor area with sofa's. Good for socialising and meeting other travellers. *Decent breakfast, the bread was nice. *Downside: no wifi in the rooms.

Perfect location in the heart of Miraflores. Comfortable beds, clean bathrooms. Great bar and roof terrace.

Highly recommended. The location is perfect. Across the road the locals dance in the park. The common area is well designed for socialising and as a solo traveller it was very easy to make friends and feel welcome. Be warned though that this is a lively hostel (some would call a party hostel) so if you intend to go to sleep prior to 10 pm, bring some earplugs. The only average thing was that the hot water in the shower was not reliable in the mornings due to local power concerns, not the hostel

• 6th Dec 2014

Great location in Miraflores and the hostel felt both secure and clean. There is a big outdoor terrance,which is most of the time full of people drinking. If you are looking for a hostel where you easily can meet new people, this is the place. But if you are not, the rooms are quiet and comfortable, however a bit small.

Dear guest, Thank you so much for giving us your feedback. It is very important for us. We are working to offer the best experience to all of our backpackers, we will keep improving our service. Hope to see you again. Best Regards.

The worst hostel ever! Staffs are incredibly rude and they dont have any idea to control crazy guests. Guests smoke weeds in the common area, awful to smell weeds all the times in my room as a non smoker. Crazy Americans opened champaigns in the room yelling loud, but staff who were in my room at the time didnt stop them laughing together. So weird that staffs want to party even in the room disturbing others who wanna sleep. Kitchen is so dirty. Guests never wash their dishes. Room is too small.

This hostel is an awesome place to relax and meet people. Located by Kennedy park, it is central to what you need. No complaints except for the taxi ride to Lima airport can be a little pricey if you get it from the hostel

I had to cancel my reservation in the end but the hostel staff were great with me. I keep getting emails from hostelworld to complete a review so here it is, I have no complaints and will stay at this hostel next time I'm in Lima. Already recommended to friends.

Nice friendly staff, clean rooms. Laundry is a bit inconvenient. I walked my laundry to a nearby laundry service and it was done in 2hrs vs next day. A bit of street noise from my room, but you get that just about anywhere. Overall had a good experience here. Good location to clubs as well.

Great hostel located in Miraflores, Lima. Staff is very friendly, beds are confortable and toilets clean.

• 12th Nov 2014

Everything here was great. Rooms are clean and not too crowded. Ample bathrooms/showers that are also always clean. Receptionists are very welcoming. The bar is a ton of fun, activities happening all the time. Ana and Ricky were especially good hosts. Rooms and quiet when you want some peace, but there is always something going on at the bar. Definitely recommend this place.

• 12th Nov 2014

Had a great time here. Great group activities organized by the hostel. I got ripped off though booking my huacachina trip here. They charged me $40 and when I got to the next hostel, it only cost 55soles($20)

Pariwana, Lima was in a very fun location! The staff was helpful in answering questions, making reservations, and giving tours of the city. The rooms were nice and the outlets in the lockers were also great! During the nights that I stayed, the bar was active and lively. The drink specials were also great. The only negative thing I would mention would have to be the showers. The curtains seemed old and a few of them looked as though they had blood stains.

• 11th Nov 2014