Pariwana Backpacker Hostels Reviews

Av. Larco 189, Miraflores (Al frente del ovalo del parque Kennedy, Lima, Peru

There is no internet in the rooms. 20 soles for a towel is very expensive!!! Aside from that I have nothing to complain. Everything was great!

Centrally located in Miraflores, only a short walk down to the beach and LarcoMar. Good restaurants nearby. Hostel had really helpful maps, activities and staff. Beds had warm bedding and two pillows! There was always a hot shower and wifi in all common areas. Would stay here again.

Dear Katie, Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is our pleasure providing the best service. Hope to see you again. Maritza Conde Reception Manager

The hostel is great, with the best location in Lima. However to get 100% from me they would have to have wi-fi in the rooms (there are wi-fi only in the common areas) and also to make a bigger kitchen (It is very small)

Dear Felipe, We do appreciate your feedback, it helps us to continue improving our sevice. On the other hand, we know how important is the wi- fi connection and that is why we are working to improve it. Also, we are going to take the suggestion about the kitchen. Thanks a lot for your time. Maritza Conde Reception Manager.

Good hostel. Good parties, good cheap food, good facilities, good staff, good location, good atmosphere. Pretty much just like a Loki hostel.

Dear Peter, Thank you so much for your comment, we work every day to offer the best service. We would like to see you again. Best Regards. Maritza Conde Reception Manager

Good sociable hostel. Rooms at the front can be a little noisy though, and could use more bathrooms.

good vibes, good location. All around it was a pretty solid experience. I would stay there again!

• 1st Sep 2014

Dear Garrett, We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay in Pariwana Lima. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with other travelers. You are very welcome anytime! Hope yo see you again. Maritza Conde Reception Manager

This is one of the best hostel chains in Peru. I stayed at Lima and Cusco and greatly enjoyed my stay in both especially in Lima. Wifi is good. Atmosphere is relaxed. Its Clean and customer service is outstanding in Lima and its ok in Cusco too.

It's a great hostel, great terrace, nice rooms specially the new ones. The only bad thing is that you have to pay cash and in soles. NO CREDIT CARD, not even at the bar. The rest is great.

Excellent place, great atmosphere, cinema room make it, although one staff on the morning shift on the 11/9/14... Very unhelpful didn't want to give us our entitled Inticard discount. I also asked him for some help the night before to show me how to use the TV/Cinema and he said... "No I'm not helping, you will need to work it out for yourself" he was so moany! Every time It looked like I would have to speak to him at reception etc I would let others go in front of my so they had the pleasure!

The music was a bit too loud during the day when we wanted to chill out a bit. Organised drinking games were fun. Enjoyed the table tennis and pool table. Great location.

was only here for one night but i really liked it! the rooms were comfortable and you have a powerpoint in your locker so you can lock up your stuff while it's charging - that's a big plus! the rooftop was awesome and the location is right in the middle of miraflores. laundry was super efficient too!

Great and fun place to stay! Nice party, cool people! Definitely worth it!

Such a great place to stay in Lima. The staff were helpful, everything was very clean, and the rooftop bar was excellent. Stay here!

Dear guest, Thanks for your review! We truly appreciate it! You are welcome to come whenever you want. Best regards. Eric M. Hostel Manager

Such a great place! The location is perfect and it has all I need.

• 27th Aug 2014
  • Spain

Big hostel, good atmosphere, bar to meet people, plugs in lockers.

Good location close to the metro and good transport links. Arranged a taxi for me from the airport to hostel which was straightforward and really beneficial as I was arriving at midnight! Social area is fairly big and there's lots of activities which I joined in with one night. On the night that I decided to take it easy I didn't hear any noise from my room and slept well. A good breakfast too, and you can opt in or out the social activities without being disturbed. Friendly staff :)

i have been to lima over 20 times and this is by far the best spot ive found, especially for the price. despite the size, cleanliness was high, good breakfast, excellent location, super safe, HOT showers, good wifi, nice big lockers, excellent friendly and helpful staff. if youre not planning to party, simply bring a pair of ear plugs :)

Dear guest, Thanks for recognizing the permanent work we make at Pariwana to keep our facilities in high standards for the comfort of all our guests. If you are back to Lima, you know Pariwana is your home. Best regards, Eric M. Hostel Manager

Really great hostel. Central location in miraflores with great free activities like old town tours and salsa lessons! Breakfast which is included is cereals and breads with tea and coffee and you can have as much as you want. The wifi is very good and the showers are hot! The only slight negative for me was the size of the dorm (i was in a 6 bed) but who spends much time in thee anyway! They have lockers in the rooms with power plugs inside - genius! I thoroughly recommend this place.

Love staying at both Lima and Cusco Pariwana Hostels. Maybe you can give discounts to people who stay at both places.

Both locations in Lima and Cuzco are equally great! From location to atmosphere to Staff.... I would recommend this hostel to anyone looking for a hostel. One of the best Ive stayed at and the staff go out of their way to be friendly and help. Even the food was pretty decent.