Pariwana Backpacker Hostels Reviews

Av. Larco 189, Miraflores (Al frente del ovalo del parque Kennedy, Lima, Peru

Good hostel overall but with two significant deficiencies: really poor internet and the rooms stink of humidity. Plus, my room was next to the (24/7) busy road, so unable to sleep without earplugs.

Best Hostel I ever stayed - go ahead like this please! :)

Really good hostel, located in amongst many good restaurants and shops. Rooms are modern, and the communal ares are spacious and comfortable. Breakfast was really good, and internet was good as well.

Wow what a Hostel!!! Without a doubt this is probably the best place I've stayed at during my travels. I seriously can't find a single wrong with place, oh I forgot there is some minor construction work goin on within the Hostel which is abit loud but this is to be expected from a place which wants to expand and maintain. Location is superb right in the centre of Miraflores which is buzzing, me and my mate luved Lima! I'll be returning to Pariwana in June when I finish my travels 😊

Highly recommended - hostel with all that little but important details that make it just a great or perfect hostel (security, chargers in the locker, hangers on the beds and in the bathrooms etc.). Due to the bar on the terrace the hostel has a great atmosphere - good for meeting people and maybe even meeting you companion for your Peru trip :)

Excellent hostel, electrical sockets in the lockers were great. Staff really helpful and the activities were awesome

This is a party hostel. If you happen to book the 6-bed dorm and get the one upstairs next to the bar and outside patio, I hope you don't want to sleep, have REAL earplugs, or you like to party all night because that place is noisy until 3 am, every single night. So much for their "10 pm quiet zone" policy. But other than the noise, a great hostel.

Good communal atmosphere, breakfast is only okay (bread and cereal). Good location

The hostel was a great place for travelers in their 20s - a good hangout spot and in a great neighborhood. I feel like there wasn't enough staff behind the desk at peak times (mostly in the morning) when everyone had questions or needed to check in/out.

• 1st May 2014

Certanly the best hotel we have ever stay!

a bit noisy at night other guests were talking very loud at the common area. other than that its a good hostel.

Great location, friendly staff and great common areas to hang out in. Rooms were spacious and clean with a locker for each bed as well as lockers in the lobby.

Everyone was really helpful and it is a good place to meet people. Right in the center of miraflores. Great social atmosphere.

Great hostel to start my South America trip. Amazing location! You can't beat where Pariwana is located! Security and staff are so friendly and helpful and the added laundry service is really good! Atmosphere is great but if you want a good night's sleep ask for a room away from the bar as the rooftop bar and lounge carries on late at night. We unfortunately had a room right next to the bar but nothing ear plugs won't fix! Bathroom in room was clean however shared bathrooms were not so clean!

Perfect hostel. Good location, amazing breakfast, nice staff, comfy beds and clean bathroom. Definitely a place to stay!!!!

The hostel was great. Very clean, nice bar, good beds with 2 pillows, pretty fair amount of showers which seemed to be available if I needed one. The terrace/bar is a great meeting spot. They also let me store my bag all day while I waited for my 1:20 am flight back home. I think the only complaint I'd really have is that the Internet is on and off. Maybe just too many people on it? It also didn't seem to work super well from my room but near the bar 70-80% usually OK.

This hostel has it all figured out. Good food. Great atmosphere. Has such a good time my one night here. Great prices. Great rooms!! Would highly recommend this place. :)

Had an amazing time - the ambiance was great and everyone was very friendly all-round. Great terrace to meet others.

I loved how each locker was big enough for your suitcase and even had a charger inside of it. Made you feel secure that you could charge your electronics while they were locked up. I really liked the events the hostel had planned for it's guests on a daily basis; made it very easy to meet people.

Did not mind my stay here but there were a few things I did not agree with like staff living in accommodation. In my room I had a guy come in every hour or so and make a lot of. Noise then go out the front of my room and get high and make bubbles and talk all night. Two non of the staff really sneaked English that well at all witch led to confusion and let to the wrong place at times. Beds were great, showers were to that's about it