Pariwana Backpacker Hostels Reviews

Av. Larco 189, Miraflores (Al frente del ovalo del parque Kennedy, Lima, Peru

Best hostel around. Smaller than the Pariwana in Cusco but just as lively and enjoyable. Constant flow of hot water, extremely clean, friendly and helpful staff and comfortable beds.

Great hostel right in the middle of Lima. Can be a little noisy at night but that's not a problem for me.

locates in zone miraflores, easy to go to the beach but far from the old town. the room is clean and bed is ok, has hot water. staff is just doing their job and do no expect more than it, even if you have big suitcase, they can walk with you together just looking at you paying all afforts to move it, no any intention on giving a hand. a hostel for short stay, just it.

The best location, safe, clean, good beds, good bar. I highly recommend!

Great great hostel. I really appreciated having power outlets inside the lockers. Good food and drinks at the bar. Felt very safe with 24-hour security guard at the front door.

I prefer Pariwanahostel Cusco to Lima as it had much more atmosphere and energy. However, the Lima hostel is in a fantastic location. Miraflores is a great base in which to explore the city from.

Good hostel overall but with two significant deficiencies: really poor internet and the rooms stink of humidity. Plus, my room was next to the (24/7) busy road, so unable to sleep without earplugs.

Best Hostel I ever stayed - go ahead like this please! :)

Really good hostel, located in amongst many good restaurants and shops. Rooms are modern, and the communal ares are spacious and comfortable. Breakfast was really good, and internet was good as well.

Wow what a Hostel!!! Without a doubt this is probably the best place I've stayed at during my travels. I seriously can't find a single wrong with place, oh I forgot there is some minor construction work goin on within the Hostel which is abit loud but this is to be expected from a place which wants to expand and maintain. Location is superb right in the centre of Miraflores which is buzzing, me and my mate luved Lima! I'll be returning to Pariwana in June when I finish my travels 😊

Highly recommended - hostel with all that little but important details that make it just a great or perfect hostel (security, chargers in the locker, hangers on the beds and in the bathrooms etc.). Due to the bar on the terrace the hostel has a great atmosphere - good for meeting people and maybe even meeting you companion for your Peru trip :)

Excellent hostel, electrical sockets in the lockers were great. Staff really helpful and the activities were awesome

This is a party hostel. If you happen to book the 6-bed dorm and get the one upstairs next to the bar and outside patio, I hope you don't want to sleep, have REAL earplugs, or you like to party all night because that place is noisy until 3 am, every single night. So much for their "10 pm quiet zone" policy. But other than the noise, a great hostel.

Good communal atmosphere, breakfast is only okay (bread and cereal). Good location

The hostel was a great place for travelers in their 20s - a good hangout spot and in a great neighborhood. I feel like there wasn't enough staff behind the desk at peak times (mostly in the morning) when everyone had questions or needed to check in/out.

• 1st May 2014

Certanly the best hotel we have ever stay!

a bit noisy at night other guests were talking very loud at the common area. other than that its a good hostel.

Great location, friendly staff and great common areas to hang out in. Rooms were spacious and clean with a locker for each bed as well as lockers in the lobby.

Everyone was really helpful and it is a good place to meet people. Right in the center of miraflores. Great social atmosphere.

Great hostel to start my South America trip. Amazing location! You can't beat where Pariwana is located! Security and staff are so friendly and helpful and the added laundry service is really good! Atmosphere is great but if you want a good night's sleep ask for a room away from the bar as the rooftop bar and lounge carries on late at night. We unfortunately had a room right next to the bar but nothing ear plugs won't fix! Bathroom in room was clean however shared bathrooms were not so clean!