Pariwana Hostel Cusco Reviews

Meson de la estrella 136, Cusco, Peru

Pariwanah is a big hostel so at times it felt hard to make a connection with people. Lots of people coming and going on inca trail trips etc and most only travelling for a week or so, therefore don't know any dorm room etiquette. However there are great facilities and nice cozy beds. Staff were friendly.

Wish I had longer!

Great hostel. Location is the best in Cusco. Staff were really helpfull. The atmosphere was great. The bar was really good with good prices. I have some complaints: The keys to get inside the room were awful!! Ever single time I tried to get inside the room I had a hard time, and sometimes had to call someone from reception to open. There is no wi-fi in the rooms.

Too many unenforced rules. When we arrived we signed this sheet with tons of rules and thought, "Wow, these guys are strict." Some of these rules were around quiet-time or checking out before 11pm if you need to leave before 6am, which most staff didn't know about. Normally I wouldn't care about quiet-time, but given that our Inca Trail, Manu, and departing plane flight left early, it was an issue. There wasn't a single quiet night and instead there were beer pong tournaments starting at 9:30...

Pariwana was fantastic! The location and staff were great, beds comfy and the facilities clean. Hot water in the showers too :) Outlets in the (large) lockers was incredibly helpful and the storage facilities were also secure. Great place to meet other travelers too as the atmosphere is fun and cohesive to mingling if you want to. Would definitely recommend and stay again when I come back!

Everything is perfect! Nice staff, good location, big courtyard to chill out. Highly recommend to stay here if you are going to Cuzco!

We stayed in an 8 bed dorm and all had assigned lockers with outlets inside! The place was really clean at all hours and things looked very new. The only downside was slow internet.

Best hostel I have ever staid in; perfect balance of fun and escape, great people, and a place that clearly gets what travelers are looking for be it a short or long time on the road. A particular shout out goes to the tv/movie room and 3000 pillows there.

Dear guest. I want to thank you for your great comment, we are really happy that you have enjoyed your time in the hostel. We hope to see you soon. Have a nice trip and good luck. Best regards. Jhonatan C. Front Desk Manager.

This is a big hostel meaning a lot of people. Subsequently the wifi here was not great. You can only pay here with Visa or Soles and if you want to pay in US then they give you a shocking rate (2.55). Also the travel desk people were very unhelpful. We had a good stay here but wasn't one of the most enjoyable.

The atmosphere is really what makes this hostel one of the best I stayed at! Yes, the rooms are small and the breakfast is scarce, but the inner yard is a fantastic common space, plus the stuff is really helpful (I even feel guilty asking them so many things, and they always said yes)! This is not mentioning lots of wonderful travelers around! And as a bonus - hot water tank and coca tea as much as you need (and you will need a lot on the first day above 3000 meters altitude).

• 31st Aug 2014
  • Norway

I recomend!!!

This was one of the nicest hostels I stayed in during my time in South America. The communal space was the best, with the bean bags chairs and the ping pong tables. The kitchen was pretty fantastic too. The beds were comfortable and this was the first hostel to have blankets and comforters that were warm enough. My only complaint is that the wireless did not reach the bedrooms. However, the communal living spaces were nice enough for this not to be a problem. Definitely stay here :)

Dear guest, thank you for sharing your experience with us, we are glad to know that you have enjoyed our facilities, common areas and rooms. I want to apologize for the Wireless on the rooms but due to the thick walls of an 16th century house is really difficult to have that kind of service inside that´s why we offer that service in the opened-common area. We are working hard to provide a better service to all our guest, we look forward seeing you soon, Regards. Jhonatan C. Front Desk Manager

Great stay in an amazing city. Would stay again if visited any of their locations. Private room was clean and cleaned daily. Do NOT do the mangroves tour, it was a canoe ride through VERY smelly and dirty swamp water (spoken from a nurse, smells don't usually bother me). Also, the private island tour to Rosario is not worth it, book the regular tour!! Otherwise great stay, wonderful staff, fun activities and nights out, not too loud at night, convenient bar, great location!

Amazing stay! Private room was very nice and clean, great amenities and temperature control. Food was delicious and reasonable priced. Atmosphere was fun, yet quiet at appropriate hours from the room. Great location, safe walk to city center and security at desk 24/7. Good tour suggestions and organization. Very impressed!!!

Dear Guest, Thanks for staying with us during your time in Cusco. We are really happy you have enjoyed your experience in our Hostel, we hope to see you soon again. Best regards. Jhonatan C. Front Desk Manager.

I loved this hostel! They have an event every night and have a staff member go to the bars with you and give you discounts if you want. Very clean rooms and hot showers. Would definitely recommend.

Dear guest, thank you for your comment, we are very happy to know that you enjoyed the hostel and the differents events we offer for all our guests. We will keep working to improve in our service. Hope to see you again. Best Regards. Jhonatan C. Front Desk Manager.

best hostel we stayed at in Peru. Great environment, helpful staff, clean rooms.

• 19th Aug 2014

Dear guest, Thanks for your review! We really appreciate it! You are welcome to come back whenever you want. Regards. Jhonatan C. Front Desk Manager

Centrally located, plenty of people to meet, breakfast which you can order (extra) as well as complimentary cereal, coffee, etc. Great open space in the middle to chat/enjoy the fresh air. The rooms are not noise proof, so definitely bring some earplugs! This aside would recommend staying here! Completely safe and enjoyable atmosphere!

Dear guest, thank you very much for your comment, we are really glad that you had a great time with us and you will recommend us to your friends. We apologize the inconvinience you had and we really appreciate if you can tell us the specific issues that disturbed you in order to improve our service. We are working a lot the acustic system in the rooms to let people have fun and sleep well. We are working hard to offer a better service. We hope to see you soon. Jhonatan C. Front Desk Manager.

The location was unbeatable, and the restobar was very tasty! The staff was pretty helpful, and they had a constant tea area where I could drink tea and matte de coca to feel better from the sorocha. I am glad I stayed here. The only downside is sometimes it seems the cleaning of the rooms was inconsistent, and we ran out of toilet paper for a while, but otherwise it was cute.

Dear guest, thank you very much for your good comments, we really appreciate them!!! We are happy that you enjoyed the delicius food and different facilities that we offer to our guests. We want to apologize for the inconvenient of your room, thank you for let us know, your feedback is really important because it helps us to improve a lot our service. I hope you will come back soon to Pariwana. Good luck on your trip. Regards, Jhonatan C. Front Desk Manager.

Great location and facilities.

Dear guest, Thank you for your review, we are always trying to improve to provide better service every day, we hope you come back soon, Jhonatan C. Front Desk Manager

Amazing hostel overall. Great ambiance and atmosphere. I wish more of the staff spoke English though, but still it wasn't too hard to communicate.

Dear Guest, Thank you so much for giving us your opinion about the hostel, we feel so glad you enjoyed your stay in Pariwana, I want to apologize if you had any inconvenient with Pariwana Staff, I understand you tried to speak in english with someone and this person couldn`t understand you very well, I will be really thankful if you can tell me the area where this person works to improve the quality of service in the Hostel. Best regards. Jhonatan C. Front Desk Manager.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6