Pariwana Hostel Cusco Reviews

Meson de la estrella 136, Cusco, Peru

The location was unbeatable, and the restobar was very tasty! The staff was pretty helpful, and they had a constant tea area where I could drink tea and matte de coca to feel better from the sorocha. I am glad I stayed here. The only downside is sometimes it seems the cleaning of the rooms was inconsistent, and we ran out of toilet paper for a while, but otherwise it was cute.

I transferred from another hostel to Pariwana (because the other one was all booked for my last day) and I wish I had stayed here the whole time! The beds are comfy and the bathrooms are clean with hot water. The atmosphere is also great because many activities are offered. Highly recommend!

Loved this place! Amazing parties and a perfect location. Would definitely go back again!

Perfect for backpackers looking to meet other people and excellent activities everyday at the hostel, the movie room and lounge areas were also great for relaxing!

Not too many complaints about this hostel. Overall it was a great place to stay. The beds are comfortable. The hot water and water pressure of the showers was great. Decent breakfast. Also great location. Some of the staff at reception can be a bit unhelpful and disorganized when things get busy (which was often). Also sometimes the parties in the central courtyard can carry unwanted sound into the rooms making it difficult to sleep. However, this was the best hostel I have stayed at in Peru.

Great hostel with a very convenient location. Tour desk is a huge plus. Minus - I felt quite cold in the building.

Great hostel, nice bar and lots of good common areas. The most comfortable hostel bed I have slept in! The hostel was always kept really clean and the staff were great.

Great hostel. No complaints. Excellent in every way.

One of the best hostels we stayed in on our Round the World Trip!

欧米人が多く夜に食堂はクラブと化すけど、嫌いでない人には最高のロケーション、最高の雰囲気。シャワーの湯量も多く文句なし。Wi-Fiも繋がりやすい。今後日本人が増えてもおかしくないと思う。とにかくオススメ!

One of the best hostels we've stayed at during 4 months around SA. Good Atmosphere, good partying (if you want it) quiet enough around the hostel to sleep and food in the bar is really good. Only downsides are the provided breakfast which is pretty pathetic for a big hostel like this - bread, jam and coffee. No juice/fruit etc. The other thing would be the check in/out staff - noone seems to want to do the check outs and on 3 occasions we were told to come back in 15min. ping pong makes it ok

Great parties if you love to drink all night have no sleep and go to Machu Picchu the next day.

It was an excellent place to stay, other than the loud music continuing past midnight.

• 27th Jul 2014

Great hostel, definitely covered all the basics a traveller needs. Only complaint is that it's quite expensive to buy drinks/food at the bar in comparison with the rest of Cusco.

Security at the door was good but rooms was poor. Had staff come in to change sheets, she did not lock the door, and had a strange man try to force himself into my bed later that night because of her mistake. Told the staff and they did not seem to care. Good atmosphere but there is not a quiet section of the hostel it is all blaring loud all night. The tours they offer through the hostel are very basic and not good value for money. Good wifi, hot water.

It was a great hostel. Very friendly environment and the staff was really helpful. Everything was clean. They offer a wide range of things to do, and the bar is always full of life. They also serve very good food at reasonable prices. The only issue we found was that the beds weren´t made unless you were arriving or leaving.

Travelled as a couple. Great location and atmosphere, the included breakfast was basic but nice, but breakfast ordered from the menu was delicious and very cheap anyway so i would recommend doing that. Our private double room was really spacious and more luxurious than we expected for a hostel. It was cleaned and made up everyday and the shower was divine. Free wifi, free coca tea and activities every day. Negatives - the reception was always super busy, perhaps a bit understaffed.

Great location and mostly friendly staff. Can get pretty noisy as it is a party hostel.

This hostel is one of the best I’ve ever stayed in. People working here are phenomenal, very kind, always ready to help you with all your requests. They provide service you would get at 5 star hotels. Hostel has huge lockers, clean bathrooms and nice kitchen area. I would recommend this place to anyone coming to Cusco and I would like to thank all people working at Pariwana Hostel Cusco.

• 20th Jul 2014

I stayed in a private room with bathroom. The bed was extremely comfortable, linens were clean, bedroom size was fine. The bathroom was small, but the shower worked perfectly. Breakfast was simple but good. Some ham and cheese would make it perfect though. A suggestion would be an acoustic cover to the bar. When you need to wake up early for a tour it is pretty hard to sleep before 1am. The silence rule after 10pm doesn't work at all.

• 19th Jul 2014