Pariwana Hostel Cusco

Superb 4125 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 4125 Total Reviews

14th Aug 2017

This place really became our home for a couple days. We stayed in the Girls Dorm which was a bit more expensive and was soooo nice. By the second day the staff was calling us by our first name which is the best feeling. Breakfast is basic but the "restaurant" food options are amazing if you want to pay extra. Delicious lunch and dinner options, including for vegetarians. Super helpful with making future plans and next steps, too. Great location by food and bars galore. Would def stay again!!

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
14th Aug 2017

This hostel was more expensive than we usually pay, however it was definitely the best we've stayed in in South America. Staff were extremely helpful and have genuine concern for the welfare of the clients. Aaron was excellent when I had to be admitted to hospital. Water was hot, activities every day but no forced involvement. Breakfast was ok, fair amount of variety but not great quality. Free tea all day was a massive bonus! Don't expect to have perfect silence in your room

13th Aug 2017

Nice facilities- really big hostel, comfortable beds, clean, good central location, friendly and you can meet people easily enough. A bit overpriced though- both rooms and restaurant. Would probably go for somewhere with a better value next time.

• USA, Mixed Group, 31-40
13th Aug 2017

Quite possibly the best place I have stayed in my entire life. The location is excellent, the facilities are pristine, and the staff is just the outstanding. I got sick on arrival and they went out of their way to make sure I got the proper medical care, quickly and efficiently. Juan from the front desk was the most cordial guy, while Juan from the bar area was attentive and made excellent drinks! Thank you all for an outstanding stay.

6th Aug 2017

It was a great hostel. I extended many times. Well worth the value. They have not so great wifi. My room didn't have it and they could have a few more bathrooms though.

• samanthawatson5237
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
3rd Aug 2017

Pariwana in Cusco is a great stay - you won't go wrong! Great location, only 2 minutes away from the main plaza and amazing showers with hot water and strong pressure! The beds are comfy with thick blankets to keep you warm. The staff go above and beyond to help you with anything you ask or need. The events they put on every night are a great time too. It's a cool atmosphere to meet people, especially as a solo traveller! Would highly recommend!

• Austria, Female, 18-24
2nd Aug 2017

I really loved the hostel - the staff is thinking of so many details which made my stay super pleasant. The breakfast is great: you will have lactose free milk, cereal, avocado toasts. Also if you are leaving early morning - they prepare a lunch box! I mean could it get any better. Also they offer a heap of activities, during night and day time - however it's never too loud. A special thank you to Manuel, who basically saved all my problems in minutes. You are awesome!

• USA, Male, 25-30
1st Aug 2017

Excellent! Best hostel we stayed at on our trip

31st Jul 2017

Everyone was amazing, super helpful and professional! Aaron was the best as he helped me while I was sick. The whole environment was unbelievable and I'd stay there again if my path brings me to Cuzco again!

• Brazil, Mixed Group, 25-30
24th Jul 2017

Maravilhoso!!!!!! Um dos melhores que já estive