Pariwana Hostel Cusco Reviews

Meson de la estrella 136, Cusco, Peru

Nice hostel and good location. The courtyard area is great with a ping pong table. It´s excellent if you´re a single, because of the parties. In my case, I just wanted to rest because we´ve been travelling for almost a month. So, my fiancé and I stayed in a private room in a quiet zone. That was good too.

Nice courtyard area with seats and gets the sun, bar prices too high compared to local pubs/bars, staff were ok but took us to the wrong room on arrival (she said we had a 6 bed with bathroom, but took us to an 8 bed without bathroom, then left us waiting while she checked again and took us to the right room!!) also overcharged us - only realised after I had paid and left when I checked my hostelworld booking and saw they charged ~30 soles extra. Clean, really comfy beds, good hot showers.

Pirawana offers everything what you need for a stay in Cusco, so far everything is fine. Specially the restaurant/bar inside is convenient to use. But now some not so good things (in my opinion!): It is too big and a party hostel. That means it is also attracting a specific type of travelers - you should be aware of that and know what you are searching for. Towels have to be rented. The included breakfast is really basic. Internet speed is changing from no to good. Though it is a good hostel

Love pariwana. The place is so new and clean. The noise level was well contained, maybe coz the walls are thick! No internet in rooms tho!

• 13th Apr 2014

The place is great..big inside court..lots of activities every night.. Staff very helpfull.. Location great... Good breakfast with additional price.. Bar is great, except music to load in the morning..

Excellent hostel. Amazing milkshakes in the bar! shame we only stayed one night!

The atmosphere, presonnel, location...are just wonderful. Highly recommended.

• 31st Mar 2014
  • macmar89
  • Uruguay

Great hostel a few blocks from the main square. The courtyard is definitely the centrepiece and it is hard to see how anyone could leave with a negative opinion. The bar/restaurant is a good place to chat and watch football. Occasionally it is noisy at night as this hostel attracts the 18 to early 20's crowd as well as older backpackers - but I'd still be very happy to stay here again. This hostel definitely adds to your backpacking experience and is not just "a place to stay".

Fun place and everything is here so you wouldn't need to leave to get food etc. Bar is great, food is excellent and great variety. There are computers and a chillout tv room. Fab stay

This place rocked! Lots of people, great vibes, always stuff to do, decent food.

Best beds we've had in south America so far!!

Dear guest, Thank you for your comments, always try to improve to provide better service, we hope you return soon, Alejandro H. Front Desk Manager

Awesome place. Highly recommend it.

Just... perfect. I've been in a lot of hostels so far, and this is probably the best of them all. Great people and atmosphere, parties every night... I don't know what else to say, the place is just perfect.

Dear guest, thank you very much for your comments, look forward to having you with us and offer better experiences, Alejandro H. Front Desk Manager

Best hostel we have stayed at yet! They have everything you need and are very helpful. Great location and have a tour desk inside the hostel to help book trips. Can't fault it at all!

Dear guest, thank you very much for your comments, we are going to improve a lot more to offer you a better service, Alejandro H. Front Desk Manager

great staff, location, lovely hostel, great base for seeing cusco and machu pichu travels. will definitely be back.

Excellent experience overall. There should be a better breakfast though, and the extra plates should be cheaper.

Dear Guest, thank you for the comment, we are working to serve you better, hope to have the opportunity to have you home again, Alejandro H. Front Desk Manager

Pariwana hostel can get pretty loud at night because there is always something fun happening there. It is located right in the city centre. The building is beautiful and clean, and I would highly recommend anyone to stay here.

Dear guest, thank you very much for your comment, waiting for your return, Alejandro H. - Front Desk Manager

Overall: Highly recommended. Laid back hostel, but enough people around that you can party if you want. || Rooms: Rooms were nice, had locks on doors. Beds were comfortable and warm. Bathrooms seemed well cleaned. || Security: Padlock lockers in room with in-unit chargers. Also smaller padlock lockers in reception area. Bags left in storage are given bag tag. || Internet: Most reliable I had in Peru. Covers all common areas. || Other: Great location only a block or two from main square.

Very nice hostel. Ask for room at the back cause the ones around the courtyard are noisy. Loved playing table tennis here. Located right of the square. A little expensive but very nice

The main points are this: probably the best beds you'll get in South America - warm duvets, two pillows and comfortable beds; The bar has decent food and pretty reasonably priced, wifi is plentiful, and a travel desk. The staff are pretty helpful with any questions you need to ask. My only problem was I asked the travel desk for a trek that wasn't really popular and they got in someone from outside. The trek was fantastic, however the guide not so much. Do you research before booking.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5