Pariwana Hostel Cusco Reviews

Meson de la estrella 136, Cusco, Peru

2024 Total Reviews

Pariwana Cusco was one of the nicer hostels I stayed at while in Cusco. There is a security guard at the front and you need a wristband to enter. The all girls dorm was extremely clean and the bathroom was cleaned twice a day. The bar/eating area was huge and played music on Sat nights. I really enjoyed the open space and the community feel to this hostel. My only complaint was that you could only connect to wifi in the PC room, but I got over that.

One of the best hostels we've stayed at. The facilities are great value for money, the free breakfast is great, the staff more than helpful and the overall vibe is very welcoming.

Great Hostel and good Atmosphere.I also booked a nice Tour there to Maccu Piccu. Worth to stay!

• 19th Jan 2015

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed!! The location is awesome, just about 5min from the plaza de armas and av. del sol. The breakfast is very good with 3 different breads, butter, strawberry jam, many teas, coffee, chocolate, cold and hot milk.

It was fun, good place, staff is good, the bedrooms is a mess because of the people, the bathrooms are too small and sometimes dirty, meals are good...

This hostel is ok. It's big. Lots of beds, lots of people. Staff not overly friendly or informative. Breakfast is standard Bolivian fare- white bread, butter and jam. The 10pm noise curfew was annoying- so early by South American standards and it meant that if you didn't want to sit in the hostel bar, your options were severely limited. On the last night I was here, someone in my room came in drunk and vomited all over the floor. Not s great experience.

Weirdly strict staff at this hostel - they make a huge fuss about letting you choose your bed even when the room is empty, not a lot of atmosphere since most of the common areas are outside (and its freezing there), poor wifi connection in the majority of the hostel (and reserved for people in private rooms on upper floor). Positives: decent location and they let you store your bags overnight.

The actual place is really good, but, the staff are not good at all. 1. Lost our booking through Hostal World, insted if a private dorm we ended up in a 6 person dorm 2. poor management of bags in storgage and total lack of respect for people's bags 3. Could not add up two numbers 40 sols and 42 sols? Also I gave them 92 sols thinking that this would be a easy calculation of 10 sols change, however it took 10 minutes to get this concept 4. General apathy to helping us

Dear guest, thank you for your review, I want to apologize for the problems you had during your stay, I want to inform that we didn´t miss your reservation, you reserved a Small Dorm (6 bed) with shared bathroom, for comfort and respect of the guest´s bags, we have 02 storage Rooms, about your payment I want to apologize for the time you were waiting, we didn' t have enough exchange to give you money back, we do the best effort to asisst our guest ASAP. Regards. Front Desk Manager

- if you need quite atmosphere, you should find other hostel; easy to make friends but really noisy till 2am (couldn't get sleep after hiking Machu Picchu) - various facilities and activities - wifi only at lounge - helpful and cool staffs

This Pariwana hostel is alot better than the one in Lima. We booked 3 bed private room and it was clean and the bed was comfortable. The atmosphere was cool and they have activities. This hostel is not right by the plaza but it a couple minutes of walk to the plaza. I don't have any complaint but Salsa lesson could have been better. I am a experienced Salsa dancer and the teacher who taught these people were too fast and missed the basic fundamental of Salsa. Most of them are still struggle.

Unlimited tea all day, and so many services avalible. We stored our bags for free while we hiked the inca trail!

• 10th Jan 2015

Dear Guest, thank you for your comment, we are really happy you have enjoyed our facilities and services at Pariwana Hostel, look forward seeing you soon. Regards. Front Desk Manager.

This is a great place to stay. It is a classic building adjacent to Plaza de Armas. The rooms are nice and the beds are clean and comfortable. The bar has a great atmosphere, cheap drinks, and tasty food. I only stayed there one night, but I wish I could have spent more of my time in Cusco at Pariwana.

Security is very strong. Every guest receive a bracelet during check in. Show the bracelet to the gatekeeper is mandatory in order to get into the hostel. Location could not be better: two blocks from the main square.

Stayed here for two nights before climbing the Inca Trail. A really nice, clean and comfy hostel. The beds are huge, and so comfy, and the hostel provides thick blankets as it gets really cold at night. Outlets in the lockers is such a good idea. Breakfast is served until 12, but it is a bit lacking - just bread and some cereal, but you can buy hot food for a very reasonable price. The bar is very sociable. I´ve stayed at other hostels in Cusco, and this is the best.

Dear guest, thanks for sharing your good experience with us. We are really happy you have enjoyed your stay in Pariwana Hostel. This motivates our team to continue working even harder. We look forward to see you soon. Regards. Front Desk Manager

Clean and comfy beds, however every single activity that we signed up for got cancelled and we didn't get any notice that it was cancelled either. Really annoying!!

Best hostel I ever stayed in, no kidding. Extremely social, clean, great staff, great activities, really nothing to say against it.

Dear guest, thanks for your review! We truly appreciate it! We are glad you have enjoyed your stay in Pariwana. You are welcome to come back whenever you want. Best regards. Front Desk Manager

as far as hostels go, it really doesn't get much better than this one - A+

Dear Guest, thank you for your comment, we are really happy you enjoyed your stay in Pariwana,we hope to see you soon. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

Just a bit noisy, some guests came back late but not quiet, just laughing and speaking , even turned the light on after midnight. Anyway, It is not the hostel' fault.

Dear guest, thank you very much for review, we really appreciate it!!! We want to apologize for the inconvenient situation of your room, thank you for let us know, your feedback is really important because it helps us to improve a lot our service. We will make new and bigger advertisment about QUIET ZONE to make undesrtand people that they are people who want to sleep. I hope you will come back soon to Pariwana. Regards, Front Desk Manager

This hostel has a strong party vibe and if you're suffering from altitude sickness it probably isn't the best place to stay. The lack of bathrooms in the dorm were only an issue since I was suffering from altitude sickness and had difficulties even walking to them due to lightheadedness. The facilities are plentiful. The big downside is the rudeness of the other guests but that isn't the hostels fault.

• 28th Dec 2014

Dear guest, thank you for your review, your opinion is very important for us to continue improving in our service, I want to apologize for the altitude sickness that you had experienced those days, we understand what you were feeling and for the uncomfortable situation with the noise of the bar, I am really sorry. We are working a lot in the acoustic system of the Hostel to let people rest all night, we hope to see you soon again. Regards. Front Desk Manager.

It is party central most of the night, so it is hard to sleep there.

• 27th Dec 2014

Dear guest, thank you very much for your comment. We want to apologize for the noise you have experienced that night, actually we are working a lot the acoustic system in the rooms of the Hostel to let people have fun and sleep well. We are working hard to offer a better service everyday. We hope you will have a great time during the rest of your trip. Regards, Front Desk Manager.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7