9.2
Superb 3,574 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 3,574 Total Reviews
Pariwana Hostel Cusco Located at Meson de la estrella 136, , Cusco.
Peru
Cusco Cusco Cusc 01 Meson de la estrella 136
92% 3574
-13.5195483 -71.9805657
    Rooms available

• Peru, Male, 31-40
17th Jan 2017

Friendly staff very helpful. Clean great lockers. I would recommend this hostel to anyone

15th Jan 2017

Nice and clean hostel, facilities are great however I requested airport pickup and never got a response. When I got to hostel I was just given my key to room, no one showed me the place. I felt lost first day.

• Bulgaria, Female, 31-40
12th Jan 2017

Really nice hostel. We were in a private room- very clean and comfortable. What I didn't like was the absence of window. Furthermore at night is getting soo nosy in the rooms near the the stairs and corridors - you could hear the steps and voice of every single person who is coming home from disco- until 5 AM I hardly managed to sleep. Otherwise is a good hostel with pleasent atmosphere.

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
3rd Jan 2017

I really like this hostel! I've stayed here, and in Lima, a few times now. It's clean, the atmosphere is always good and the staff is nice. When you want a quiet hostel, it's better to go somewhere else. But in the end it's not a party hostel as Loki for example is, but you also have good parties here! I would definitely stay here again when I come back to Cusco!

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us, we are very happy to know that pariwana cusco exceeded your expectations, and that everything was to your liking, we hope that you back soon that we will gladly wait for you. Best regards. Jesus Manuel Rocca. Head of reception and reservations.

3rd Jan 2017

A really cool hostel with a fun courtyard!! We really enjoyed staying here, great bar and food as well. It is not a big party hostel however which is nice when you do day trips and need to sleep.

• South Korea, Male, 25-30
2nd Jan 2017
6.6

Many hipies..

• Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
28th Dec 2016

The bathrooms closest to our dorm were quite dirty. We were very glad we were only staying for one night. Apart from that, we had a good time. The bar was very social and the tv room was a night place to chill out.

• England, Female, 25-30
27th Dec 2016

Fantastic hostel, everything is clean, beds are so comfortable and the staff are friendly. Location is perfect too. Approx 5 minutes walk to the main Plaza, very safe area.

Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your review! We are glad that you appreciated using our facilities, which have been designed to create the greatest comfort for all guests and visitors. We hope you enjoyed your stay, and we look forward to welcoming you once again in the future! Kind regards, Manuel Rocca l. Head of Front Desk & Reservations

27th Dec 2016

Sockets inside lockers are a great plus! Also beds are redone everyday! Great hostel

• Germany, Female, 18-24
26th Dec 2016

I really liked Pariwana Hostel, it is in a perfect location, great staff, delicious breakfast, a lot of activities, perfect for people who travel alone and want to get in touch with others. The only thing I really didn't like about Pariwana was the price on New Years Eve, because prices went up a lot, so I went to another acommodation for that date. Anyways, it's a highly recommendable hostel :)