Pariwana Hostel Cusco Reviews

Meson de la estrella 136, Cusco, Peru

Hostel was excellent. Roommates on this trip were less than ideal. Can't blame the hostel for bad guests though.

It was my favorite Hostel ever. The atmosphere was light and fun, people actually respected the quiet zones, the room was large and confortable. Staff was really helpful.

Great hostel. Clean, organized, and good location. It's a very big hostel which some people may like and others not so much. Would definitely stay again,

Absolutely loved my time in Pariwana!! Would highly recommend this hostel to anyone, really clean bathrooms and comfy bed, with a proper duvet and pillows! All the staff are really friendly, especially the reception staff who are really helpful if you have any questions. The food in the bar is also delicious and great activities in the bar every night!

• 16th Aug 2015

The hostel location and facilities are great! I would definitely stay there again. Although it has a very nice atmosphere, with activities promoted every night, the bedroom's area stay quiet after 10pm, which is great if if you have to get up early in the morning for a tour or anything else.

My friend and I thought we'd reserved a room with 2 beds, but instead when we arrived we found a room with just one. The first staff person was friendly but wasn't able to do anything for us. In the morning when we tried to raise the issue again, one of the other front desk staff blamed us for the mistake - we found his attitude very unprofessional. The restaurant is very weak even by hostel standards ("vegetable medley" for example is flavourless, wet, and colourless microwaved vegetables).

Such an awesome hostel. Very chilled but at the same time lots going on and lots to do. One of the best places I have stayed in South America,

Rating of 100% as it totally deserves it. Great bar, great staff, great activities, great chillout room, so clean!

Great facilities, friendly staff, very secure. Definitely a good place to meet people and party if you want to. It was so great I had to come back after visiting Machu Picchu.

Great venue, very nice premises, clean and safe

• 3rd Aug 2015

Hot showers! Just be patient and wait for the water to warm up. Great "home" location for your trek to Machu Picchu -- they actually tag your bags and make sure it's yours before returning it to you. Cafeteria is also AWESOME! Food is sooo yummy and very affordable. You won't find many Peruvian dishes here, but their pastas and breakfast are done very well. Highly recommended!

The best atmosphere, the best location, the best day and night activities, the best bar, the best staff, and yes... The best party!

One of the best hostels we've stayed in so far, spent 6 days here while in cusco and would be happy to stay longer. The facilities were all great, WiFi actually worked, the restaurant/bar was good and the staff seemed to really enjoy working there. The activities put on by the hostel were a lot of fun as well, and gave an upbeat yet relaxed atmosphere to the place.

I enjoyed my time at Pariwana. I traveled alone to Peru, and I felt safe in the area, and the location was ideal for a tourist.

• 21st Jul 2015

Dear guest, thank you for your review, we really appreciate it! We feel glad to know that you have enjoyed your stay in Pariwana Hostel, If you are planning come back, Pariwana is your Home. Good luck in the rest of your trip. Best regards. Front Desk Manager

Stayed in the female only dorm. Nice to have our own private bathroom. Very good atmosphere at this hostel and very central, close to Plaza de San Francisco and from there you can go wherever. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it. If there was any criticism it would be that reception was ALWAYS busy, so if you needed something, it takes a while, but the people are very helpful.

Dear Guest, thank you so much for giving us your opinion about the hostel, we feel so glad you enjoyed your stay here, I want to apologize if you had any inconvenient with the Reception Staff, I want to inform that in this season the Hostel is full, sometimes there are many people who want to be assisted faster than other, we do the best effort to assist as soon as possible. Definitely we will continue working hard to improve this. I hope you will come back soon. Regards. Front Desk Manager

Really helpful staff. Arrived early and they happily stored our bags, we could use all the facilities, showers, wifi and breakfast. The standard breakfast was good and there was optional extras to buy. The courtyard was lovely, lots of things happening and plenty of seating. Wifi was really good but only worked in the courtyard or dining room but that's understandable in such a large hostel. The beds were really comfortable and everyone got a locker with power supply. Hot showers.

Dear guest, thank you for sharing your experience with us, we are very happy to know that you have enjoyed your stay in the hostel and the different facilities and activities we offer for all of our guests. We will keep working to improve in our service. Hope to see you again. Best Regards. Front Desk Manager.

Some strange things. Our door had a crack in it that let people see directly to our bed. Then, after the first night we came back to the hostel and found our window open - but no housekeeping was done - and that window led to a section of the roof where people could see in. Everything else was good.

• 15th Jul 2015

Dear guest, thank you for your feedback because it helped us to identify the problem, I want to apologize for the inconvenient situations that you experienced in your room. I want to inform that we have fixed the problem with the door and window already. I promise that it won't happen again. Thank you for let us know, this helps to improve our service everyday. We hope to see you soon. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

Had so much fun at Pariwana. Very comfortable and very social. Ideal location.

Dear guest, thank you very much for your comment, we are really glad that you had a great time with us. We hope to see you soon. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

Great hostel with very friendly staff. I would highly recommend to solo travellers-great facilities, sociable atmosphere, great food and close to all the main attractions. Five stars.

Dear guest, thank you for your comment. We are happy that you have enjoyed the different facilities and good atmosphere that we offer to our guests. We hope to see you back soon! Best regards. Front Desk Manager

The staff are all super friendly and helpful. The hostel is very clean and full of people of all ages. I'd definitely recommend staying here again.

Dear Guest, thank you for your comment, we are really happy you have enjoyed your stay here. Thank you for emphasize the good attention of our staff, everyday we work hard to offer a better service. If you are planning come back, always you will be welcome to stay here. We hope to see you soon. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7