Pariwana Hostel Cusco Reviews

Meson de la estrella 136, Cusco, Peru

I enjoyed my time at Pariwana. I traveled alone to Peru, and I felt safe in the area, and the location was ideal for a tourist.

• 21st Jul 2015

Dear guest, thank you for your review, we really appreciate it! We feel glad to know that you have enjoyed your stay in Pariwana Hostel, If you are planning come back, Pariwana is your Home. Good luck in the rest of your trip. Best regards. Front Desk Manager

Stayed in the female only dorm. Nice to have our own private bathroom. Very good atmosphere at this hostel and very central, close to Plaza de San Francisco and from there you can go wherever. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it. If there was any criticism it would be that reception was ALWAYS busy, so if you needed something, it takes a while, but the people are very helpful.

Dear Guest, thank you so much for giving us your opinion about the hostel, we feel so glad you enjoyed your stay here, I want to apologize if you had any inconvenient with the Reception Staff, I want to inform that in this season the Hostel is full, sometimes there are many people who want to be assisted faster than other, we do the best effort to assist as soon as possible. Definitely we will continue working hard to improve this. I hope you will come back soon. Regards. Front Desk Manager

Really helpful staff. Arrived early and they happily stored our bags, we could use all the facilities, showers, wifi and breakfast. The standard breakfast was good and there was optional extras to buy. The courtyard was lovely, lots of things happening and plenty of seating. Wifi was really good but only worked in the courtyard or dining room but that's understandable in such a large hostel. The beds were really comfortable and everyone got a locker with power supply. Hot showers.

Dear guest, thank you for sharing your experience with us, we are very happy to know that you have enjoyed your stay in the hostel and the different facilities and activities we offer for all of our guests. We will keep working to improve in our service. Hope to see you again. Best Regards. Front Desk Manager.

Some strange things. Our door had a crack in it that let people see directly to our bed. Then, after the first night we came back to the hostel and found our window open - but no housekeeping was done - and that window led to a section of the roof where people could see in. Everything else was good.

• 15th Jul 2015

Dear guest, thank you for your feedback because it helped us to identify the problem, I want to apologize for the inconvenient situations that you experienced in your room. I want to inform that we have fixed the problem with the door and window already. I promise that it won't happen again. Thank you for let us know, this helps to improve our service everyday. We hope to see you soon. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

Had so much fun at Pariwana. Very comfortable and very social. Ideal location.

Dear guest, thank you very much for your comment, we are really glad that you had a great time with us. We hope to see you soon. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

Great hostel with very friendly staff. I would highly recommend to solo travellers-great facilities, sociable atmosphere, great food and close to all the main attractions. Five stars.

Dear guest, thank you for your comment. We are happy that you have enjoyed the different facilities and good atmosphere that we offer to our guests. We hope to see you back soon! Best regards. Front Desk Manager

The staff are all super friendly and helpful. The hostel is very clean and full of people of all ages. I'd definitely recommend staying here again.

Dear Guest, thank you for your comment, we are really happy you have enjoyed your stay here. Thank you for emphasize the good attention of our staff, everyday we work hard to offer a better service. If you are planning come back, always you will be welcome to stay here. We hope to see you soon. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

The staff at Pariwana was very kind and attentive, however, we will not stay here again. The walls are paper thin and you can hear everything from people eating at the bar, hanging out in the courtyard, to the conversations of the people in the next room. We stayed a total of seven nights and did not get one full night of sleep. The hostel has a good location and amenities, but if you plan to stay here, don't plan on sleeping.

• 10th Jul 2015

Dear guest, thank you for your comment. It's very important for us that you have taken the time to inform us what happened. I want to apologize for the noise that you perceived in your room those nights, thank you to your feedback we could identify what was the problem, I want to inform that we have worked in the acoustic system of that room already, so we will not have this problem again. We hope you can change of idea and come back to Pariwana Hostel. Regards, Front Desk Manager

Great hostel. Lots of fun. Definitely a party hostel but they turn off the lights and music in the courtyard every night at 10pm and take the party to the bar/restaurant which is awesome if you do want to get some sleep. The staff are professional and really welcoming and accommodating. Showers are always hot and the beds are super warm. I will definitely be returning :)

Dear guest, thanks for your review! We are so glad that you have enjoyed the different facilities and common areas that we offer to our guests. I want to inform that we are worry about the guest who want to sleep at night, it´s for this reason that we turn off the lights of the courtyard to offer different activities like salsa lessons, beer pong tournament, karaoke night at the bar to make good atmosphere. We really hope you can come back soon. Best regards. Front Desk Manager

Great facility only a few minutes walk from the main Plaza. Good, reliable WiFi (not in rooms, just common areas), excellent bar and restaurant, handy amenities such as ATM, movie room, computers, travel office. Great vibe, good chill out are on the bean bags and plenty of activities all week

• 6th Jul 2015

This hostel is amazing!! Great atmosphere, location, very clean, great vibes, and awesome community space including full dining hall, Internet and lounge room, community kitchen, and downstairs common areas in the courtyard. Would highly recommend to anyone!!

Dear guest, thank you for your comment, we are very happy to know that you enjoyed the hostel and the differents facilities we offer for our guests. We will keep working to improve in our service. Hope to see you soon. Best Regards. Front Desk Manager.

Easily the best hostel we stayed in in S. America. Nice looking hostel. Room was clean, bathrooms were clean. Staff were very friendly and helpful. The restaurant is excellent and the food is great, we never ate outside the hostel while in cusco. There is a great party atmosphere in the hostel but it is not noisy at night if you want a good sleep. It is in a great location, close to everything, there is also a supermarket 100m away. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone staying in cusco

Dear guest, thanks for sharing your good experience with us. We are glad to know that you have enjoyed your stay in Pariwana. This motivates our team to continue working even harder. We look forward to see you soon. Regards, Front Desk Manager

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. It is a party hostel, so if you're looking for sleep, request a room on one of the top floors. We were in a dorm on the third floor and had zero issues with noise, but some rooms are right next to the bar and courtyard which would be miserable. There is no wifi in rooms, but it was more fun to hang out in the bar/restaurant anyways. If you're tired of traditional food, you can get delicious, cheap food there!

Dear guest, thank you for your great comment, we are happy that you enjoyed your stay here, we are always trying to improve to provide better service every day, we hope you come back soon. Regards. Front Desk Manager

Perfect Hostel!

Dear Guest, thank you so much for your review, we hope you will have a great time during the rest of your trip, hope to see you soon. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

I appreciated that there was nice warm water available in the showers and it was easy to use.

Dear guest, thank you very much for your review, we feel glad to know that you have enjoyed the showers and your stay in Pariwana Hostel, we look forward to see you again. Best regards. Front Desk Manager

Thank you for all of your help and advice in getting around Lima!

Dear Guest, thanks for staying with us during your time in Cusco. We are happy to help people in order to have a great time during their trip, we hope you have enjoyed your experience in our Hostel, we wish to see you soon again. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

Decent beds and good showers. Breakfast was fine, if a tad basic. Wifi was very good, but the computers barely worked. Very much a Party Hostel so beware of a lack of sleep. Nice staff, friendly and availible 24/7 with free luggage hold. All in all a good place to stay.

• 27th Jun 2015

Dear guest, thank you for your review, we hope you have enjoyed your stay here, I am sorry if the computers didn't work very well, I want to apologize for the uncomfortable situation that you experienced, Also I want to inform that we constantly give maintenance them. We will be more careful and continue working to offer a better service. I hope you can come back soon. Regards. Front Desk Manager

Great hostel! Rooms were clean. Showers were hot. Plenty of bathrooms. Storage lockers were large and they included inside outlets to charge your things. Great outdoor area to hang out as well. Staff was friendly and very helpful. I would definitely stay here again.

Dear guest, thanks for sharing your good experience with us. We are really happy you enjoyed your stay in Pariwana Hostel. This motivates to our team to continue working even harder. We look forward to see you soon. Regards. Front Desk Manager

Nice bar, but sometimes it would get a bit loud if you didn't take part in the partying and e.g. had a trek with an early start in the morning. But overall really nice place!

Dear guest, thank you for your comment, we want to apologize for the noise of the bar, I am sorry if we disturb your sleep that night, we are working in the acoustic system to let people sleep all night. We are working to provide a better service everyday, we hope you come back soon, Regards. Front Desk Manager.

I like the priwana hostels, they are very clean and the staff is super friendly although the atmosphere in Pariwana hostel in Lima is much better. My experience in the week that I was in the hostel in Lima was, that there were not many guests in the open areas at night, for me as a traveler by myself that could be sometimes a little bit boring. The hostel in Lima is awesome and so much fun! The staff is much more interested in their guests.

• 24th Jun 2015

Dear Guest, thank you for your comment, we feel so glad that you have stayed in Pariwana hostels Both, definitely we are working hard to provide better atmosphere with games and activities that can enjoy all our guests, thank you for your recommendation, we will continue working to offer a better service, we hope you can come back to Peru to stay with us again. we look forward seeing you soon. Regards. Front Desk Manager.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6