Pariwana Hostel Cusco Reviews

Meson de la estrella 136, Cusco, Peru

Overall a good hostel and great value for the money. 2 big complaints: 1 is that they let activities in the common room go on til way too late in the night. (There was an incredibly loud karaoke party until 2am on a Sunday night, when I had to be up at 3:30am for my MP trek). Also after staying there for 4 nights & returning again after my Machu Picchu trek, they moved my reservation from a quiet 6-person ensuite room to a loud 12-bed one, with no option to change back. Seemed disorganized.

The security and location was excellent. The place is a great stopover before heading to Machu Picchu or anyother location in Peru. It is close to the main plaza as well as other historical sites around Cusco. My friends and I stayed in a private room and it was clean and comfortable. At one point we did use the public facilites due to the fact there were three girls in a small room. The public facilites very clean and well kept. I would recommend the hostel to anyone staying in Cusco.

• 11th May 2015

Bad: Wi-Fi is very slow and doesn't work in the bedrooms, no way to dry hands with the upstairs bath/restrooms, no mirrors in bedrooms. Good: Terrific showers (hot water and high water pressure), complimentary tea all day, electrical outlets in every locker

Only downside it could get noisy till midnight,given the craic.

Excellent Hostel but I think that needs to improve the breakfast.

We had such a fun stay at Pariwana! For my sister and I, it was the centre of the party, with salsa lessons, karaoke, beer pong tournaments with a prize for the winners... but also a fantastic place to relax and have down time (we both got sick when we were in cusco). Beautiful courtyard and opportunities to meet people. The staff rock and are always willing to help you have a good time and really get to know you. I would definitely stay here again.

Overall a great hostel. Good enviornment - the open courtyard in the middle and the bar were good areas to meet others. The wifi was kind of spotty, but that shouldn't stop you from staying here.

The staff tried to do everything right but seemed to have a really hard time speaking English so something always went wrong.

Dear guest, thank you for your review, for us it´s important that you have taken the time to write us what happened, we want to apologize if you had some inconvenient with our staff, we have talked with them to be more careful when they speak in English with our guest, thank you for your recommendation, we will do our best to offer a good service and the next time you have a good experience in the Hostel, we hope you visit us soon, best regards, Front Desk Manager.

Excellent hostel in the perfect location. Dorms have big beds and lockers where you can charge your electronics. Super clean! Breakfast is basic but you can order extras cheaply. Only downside was the food at the bar in the evenings took a long time with very unapologetic staff.

Outstanding! The best hostel in the world!

We stayed at Pariwana for 3 nights - definitely a party hostel and you'll probably need earplugs if you want a good nights sleep. If you're looking for a twin private room, go for the one without a washroom because it's in a quieter spot of the hostel. Staff were very helpful and super kind. Laundry service was great value. We had the BBQ dinner on Friday night and it was delicious and a huge portion. Not the best place to make travel friends that want to do activities during the day.

This is a really good hostel in a great location.. It's close to all the main attractions in Cusco and has its own tour operator inside as well as an ATM. It's a really big hostel good for silica listing but also rooms are far enough away from the bar to get a good night sleep! Nothing bad to say about this hostel

This hostel is perfect for when staying in Cusco. The breakfast was good and the beds comfortable. The location is ideal, would recommend this hostel...

A very nice hostel close to the placa de armas in cuzco. We stayed in a 10 bed dorm with comfy beds. The hostel often organizes activities and sometimes parties, so it could get a bit loader at night! Besides that, a really nice hostel!

Awesome vibe in this hostel. Didn't spend much time at the hostel but great place to meet people and good music playing all the time. No complaints.

I stayed 6 nights and didn't want to leave. The staff are lovely and friendly and the hostel facilities are excellent. Great bar menu, lots of activities and a relaxed social environment. I stayed in a twin private and it was spacious, warm and cleaned everyday. I would recommend this hostel to everyone!! Thank you

Beautiful hostel, and location. It's just a bit too big for what we were used to. Good hostel to get involved in, if that's what you're after

Had a wonderful time here. Staff were amazing. Breakfast was basic but plentiful. Showers were hot and amenities cleaned regularly. Wifi was patchy and quiet slow for such a large establishment. It is a bit of a party atmosphere here which is perfect to meet other travellers and mingle. The DJ at night does go pretty late though so if you're trying to sleep it can be difficult for some. Still a wonderful place to stay!

Everything was perfect! The staff is awesome, every place on the hostel is very clean and the bed is big and confortable.

Great outdoor area to hang out in but would be nice to have more options than bean bags. If they put in the benches like the lima one it would be improved. Amazing bar staff!! Super nice guys! But the food is a bit lacking for the price. Decent wifi although only one half of the 12 bed dorm gets it. Hot showers, mostly clean bathrooms.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6