Pariwana Hostel Cusco Reviews

Meson de la estrella 136, Cusco, Peru

1957 Total Reviews

Decent hostel, good facilities, but I found it pretty hard to meet people here for some reason... everyone was in groups or on their phones the whole time. Really comfy and big beds. My room had a pretty bad smell in it.

Great chilled hostel, beautiful courtyard, really comfy beds, it's own kitchen, day time activities nice menu. The only thing I would say is that it isn't a party hostel and lacks a bit of atmosphere in the evening. We really enjoyed out stay!

AMAZING BEDS with real pillows. Predictable hot water. Great bread at breakfast. Hostel is a little big and overwhelming at times but it was a great choice.

Awesome facilities and accomodations, nice staff and excellent location at a rather cheap price: any backpacker dream!

• 11th Dec 2014

Dear guest, thank you for your comment, we are very happy to know that you enjoyed the hostel and the differents facilities we offer for our guests. We will keep working to improve in our service. Hope to see you soon. Best Regards. Front Desk Manager.

Good place to stay no matter how long you like

Dear guest, Thank you for your review, we are always trying to improve to provide better service every day, we hope you come back soon. Regards. Front Desk Manager

This hostel is nice. Great atmosphere to socialized and sigh see.

Awesome place! Great staff, gorgeous location with all amenities, and lovely people in general. Would return in a heartbeat!

Dear guest, thank you for staying with us in Cusco, we are happy you enjoyed your stay in Pariwana, if you are plannig to come back to Cusco, you know Pariwana is your home. Best regards, Front Desk Manager

Pretty darn near perfect example of how a hostel should be. Has practically everything from a bar / restaurant to computer room and cool courtyard with theme nights. Perfect location to the bars and where you wanna be. Only downside is the travel agent thingy could be bit sharper but really no complaints. Big comfy beds are a plus. Def recommended.

Dear Guest, Thank you so much for your comment, we feel so glad you've enjoyed your stay in Pariwana Hostel, I want to apologize if you had any inconvenience with our Travel Agent, we have talked with them about that already, thank you for your recommendation, we hope you can come back soon. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

Best hostel I've stayed at. Very clean, staff helpful, clean rooms and nice restaurant. Highly recommend.

Dear guest, Thanks for your recommendation! We really appreciate it!. We are happy that you have enjoyed your stay here. You are welcome to come back whenever you want. Regards. Front Desk Manager

There isn't too much to say here. This was the best hostel I've ever stayed in. From the awesome courtyard, to the bar/restaurant/travel agent/clean facilities and everything in between, you have to stay here. No where else compares.

Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us during your time in Cusco. We are really happy you have enjoyed your experience in our Hostel, definitely if you are planning to come back to Cusco, Pariwana is your best option. You always will be welcomed here =). We hope to see you soon. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

Great location, sound proof bar too which is good. Comfy beds too

Dear guest, thank you for your review, your opinion is very important for us, we feel glad you liked Pariwana. We are working to provide a better service, we hope to see you soon, Regards. Front Desk Manager.

I stayed in Pariwana for 3 nights and a half. I booked the taxi from the hostel (it was offered by hostel) but taxi didn't show up. I called hostel for the matter and staff said taxi would arrive in 5 mins. Me and another Brazilian guy who also waited for the pick up had waited for an hour and of course no taxi. We ended up paying 35 soles from airport to hostel by radio taxi which is only 8 mins driving. Staff just say sorry for the matter with ignorant manner and start the hostel tour.

Dear Guest, thank you for your review, It´s very important for us that you have taken the time to inform what happened, I sincerely want to apologize for the inconvenient situation that you have experienced with the Staff and the airport transfer, we know how important is this service, we will be more careful with this airport service, we will send the confirmation of their transfer to our guest before they arrive in order to not miss it. We hope you can come back, Regards. Front Desk Manager.

Loved the location, great facilities and clean with good showers. It's a big hostel so lots of people. Your either like it or won't, the music does stop at 10pm and the hostel is quite so you can get sleep. The reception can be busy at times so have to wait. Internet could be faster but I found all Internet in Cusco slow, so will struggle to upload photos. Nice court yard area, I stayed 3 different times between tours and trips.

Very good hostel...

Dear guest, thank you for your review, We are glad you have enjoyed your stay in Pariwana, we look forward to see you soon. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

Good beds, excellent location. Breakfast is all morning and good!

Dear Guest, Thanks for your review. We are really happy you have enjoyed your experience in our Hostel, we hope to see you soon again. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

Security isn't very tight, people can walk in and out. Rooms left open. Pretty central location so not far from most things. The staff were pretty bad though! Lots don't speak English and are rude/not interested. They also tried to overcharge us on check out a couple of times. Asking for help didn't seem an option. Really quiet too, not much atmosphere despite being big. Also bar very expensive. On the plus... Beds were super comfy. Computer room was good! It's an ok hostel.

Dear guest, thank you for your review, I want to apologize for the inconvenient with our Staff, for us, it´s very important the treatment of people who work in Pariwana, for this reason we constantly make capacitation in customer service. Also I want to apologize if you tried to pay more, I am sure that we had a problem with our system which we were working, Now we are working with a new system which appears exact amounts to avoid this kind of confusion. Best Regards. Front Desk Manager

I reallly loved the place! Want to go back soon!

Dear guest, thank you very much for your comment, we are really glad to know that you enjoyed your stay in Pariwana Hostel, we look forward to see you again to share better experiences next time, Front Desk Manager

It was ok. I recommend that the guest can choose to share with only men, only women or mixed.

Dear Guest, thank you so much for your recommendation, I want to inform that in our Hostel we have a FEMALE DORM with bathroom just for girls, and the rest of rooms and dorms are mixed. Usually the most of the people choose who want to be with and the kind of room that they want to sleep. If you recommend that we should have a dorm just for men or women, we will have as a recommendation for the next year. Best regards. Front Desk Manager

Beautiful hostel, in a great location. The staff is overall friendly. Free breakfast. Travel type booking agency within the hostel for a small fee. Activities almost everyday for those who want to stay in and relax after hiking Machu Picchu. I{d definitely stay there again.

Dear guest, Thanks for your review! We are so glad that you liked the differents activities, facilities and common areas that we offer to our guests. Hope to see you back soon! Best regards, Front Desk Manager

No wifi at the room. The staff told that the wifi is for use at the bar or central areas.

Dear guest, thank you for your review, your opinion is very important for us, I want to apologize for the wifi, due to the thick walls of the colonial house is difficult to have this service inside rooms, that´s why we offer that service in the opened-common area and our bar. We are working hard to provide a better service, we hope to see you soon, Regards. Front Desk Manager.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7