Pariwana Hostel Cusco Reviews

Meson de la estrella 136, Cusco, Peru

Hostel was excellent. Roommates on this trip were less than ideal. Can't blame the hostel for bad guests though.

Dear Guest, thank you for your review, I wish your stay was awesome, I want to apologize if you had a bad experience with your roommates. We hope you have a great time during the rest of your trip, hope to see you soon. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

A standard good hostel. The door to dorm key was a iittle hard to open and it self locks whenever the door is closed. Security guard who helps hail cabs overcharges guests. It is better to hail your own cab.

It was my favorite Hostel ever. The atmosphere was light and fun, people actually respected the quiet zones, the room was large and confortable. Staff was really helpful.

Dear Guest, thank you for your comment, we are really happy you enjoyed your stay in Pariwana Hostel, thank you for emphatize the great atmosphere and good attention of our staff, look forward seeing you soon. Regards. Front Desk Manager.

Best hostel in Cusco. So many things to do and a great place to hang out when you need a rest from adventure.

Great hostel. Clean, organized, and good location. It's a very big hostel which some people may like and others not so much. Would definitely stay again,

Dear guest, thanks for your review! We truly appreciate it! We are glad you have enjoyed your stay here. You are welcome to come back whenever you want. Best regards. Front Desk Manager

Absolutely loved my time in Pariwana!! Would highly recommend this hostel to anyone, really clean bathrooms and comfy bed, with a proper duvet and pillows! All the staff are really friendly, especially the reception staff who are really helpful if you have any questions. The food in the bar is also delicious and great activities in the bar every night!

• 16th Aug 2015

Dear guest, thanks for sharing your good experience with us. We are really happy you enjoyed your stay in Pariwana Hostel. This motivates our team to continue working even harder. We look forward to see you soon. If you are planing come back, Pariwana is your home. Best Regards, Front Desk Manager

Really helpful staff, nice breakfast and bar. Good place to book salkantay trek. Nice security system to confidently leave your bags and valuables while you trek

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Pariwana hostel. The only down side was the internet connectivity/computer speed in the computer room. Those machines were 1990's slow. Other than that, everything was great.

• 15th Aug 2015

The hostel location and facilities are great! I would definitely stay there again. Although it has a very nice atmosphere, with activities promoted every night, the bedroom's area stay quiet after 10pm, which is great if if you have to get up early in the morning for a tour or anything else.

Dear guest, Thanks for your review! We are so glad that you liked the differents activities, facilities and great atmosphere that we offer to our guests. We hope to see you back soon! Best regards, Front Desk Manager

My friend and I thought we'd reserved a room with 2 beds, but instead when we arrived we found a room with just one. The first staff person was friendly but wasn't able to do anything for us. In the morning when we tried to raise the issue again, one of the other front desk staff blamed us for the mistake - we found his attitude very unprofessional. The restaurant is very weak even by hostel standards ("vegetable medley" for example is flavourless, wet, and colourless microwaved vegetables).

Dear Guest, thank you for your comment, I want to apologize for uncomfortable situation that you experienced with our staff when you arrived to the Hostel, I want to explain the kind of room that you reserved was a Double Bed Room with bathroom, this room is a matrimonial room in our system, not a Twin (2 beds) room, that day we tried to change your reservation but we couldn't do it because we had reserved the Twins already. We hope you can come back soon. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

Such an awesome hostel. Very chilled but at the same time lots going on and lots to do. One of the best places I have stayed in South America,

Dear Guest, thanks for staying with us during your time in Cusco. We are really happy you have enjoyed your experience in our Hostel, we hope to see you soon again. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

Rating of 100% as it totally deserves it. Great bar, great staff, great activities, great chillout room, so clean!

Dear guest, thank you very much for your good comments, we really appreciate them!!! We are happy that you have enjoyed your stay in the Hostel. I hope you will come back soon to Pariwana. Good luck on your trip. Regards, Front Desk Manager.

Great facilities, friendly staff, very secure. Definitely a good place to meet people and party if you want to. It was so great I had to come back after visiting Machu Picchu.

Dear guest, thanks for your good comment! This comment helps us to continue improving everyday. We are glad you have enjoyed of our facilities and the good attention of our Staff. We feel happy to know you have come back, you are welcome to come back whenever you want. Regards. Front Desk Manager

Great venue, very nice premises, clean and safe

• 3rd Aug 2015

Dear guest, thank you for your comment, we are very happy to know that you enjoyed the hostel. We will keep working to improve in our service. Hope to see you again. Best Regards. Front Desk Manager.

Hot showers! Just be patient and wait for the water to warm up. Great "home" location for your trek to Machu Picchu -- they actually tag your bags and make sure it's yours before returning it to you. Cafeteria is also AWESOME! Food is sooo yummy and very affordable. You won't find many Peruvian dishes here, but their pastas and breakfast are done very well. Highly recommended!

Dear Guest, thank you for your good review, we are really happy you enjoyed your stay in Pariwana and all our facilities and dishes, we look forward seeing you soon. Regards. Front Desk Manager.

The best atmosphere, the best location, the best day and night activities, the best bar, the best staff, and yes... The best party!

Dear guest, thank you for your comment! We truly appreciate it! We are glad you have enjoyed our good atmosphere, facilities and diferent activities. You are welcome to come back whenever you want. Best regards. Front Desk Manager

One of the best hostels we've stayed in so far, spent 6 days here while in cusco and would be happy to stay longer. The facilities were all great, WiFi actually worked, the restaurant/bar was good and the staff seemed to really enjoy working there. The activities put on by the hostel were a lot of fun as well, and gave an upbeat yet relaxed atmosphere to the place.

Dear guest, thank you for sharing your good experience with us. We are really happy you won't forget your wonderful experience in Pariwana Hostel. We hope you will come back soon again. Best regards. Front Desk Manager

I enjoyed my time at Pariwana. I traveled alone to Peru, and I felt safe in the area, and the location was ideal for a tourist.

• 21st Jul 2015

Dear guest, thank you for your review, we really appreciate it! We feel glad to know that you have enjoyed your stay in Pariwana Hostel, If you are planning come back, Pariwana is your Home. Good luck in the rest of your trip. Best regards. Front Desk Manager

Stayed in the female only dorm. Nice to have our own private bathroom. Very good atmosphere at this hostel and very central, close to Plaza de San Francisco and from there you can go wherever. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it. If there was any criticism it would be that reception was ALWAYS busy, so if you needed something, it takes a while, but the people are very helpful.

Dear Guest, thank you so much for giving us your opinion about the hostel, we feel so glad you enjoyed your stay here, I want to apologize if you had any inconvenient with the Reception Staff, I want to inform that in this season the Hostel is full, sometimes there are many people who want to be assisted faster than other, we do the best effort to assist as soon as possible. Definitely we will continue working hard to improve this. I hope you will come back soon. Regards. Front Desk Manager

Really helpful staff. Arrived early and they happily stored our bags, we could use all the facilities, showers, wifi and breakfast. The standard breakfast was good and there was optional extras to buy. The courtyard was lovely, lots of things happening and plenty of seating. Wifi was really good but only worked in the courtyard or dining room but that's understandable in such a large hostel. The beds were really comfortable and everyone got a locker with power supply. Hot showers.

Dear guest, thank you for sharing your experience with us, we are very happy to know that you have enjoyed your stay in the hostel and the different facilities and activities we offer for all of our guests. We will keep working to improve in our service. Hope to see you again. Best Regards. Front Desk Manager.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7