Pariwana Hostel Cusco Reviews

Meson de la estrella 136, Cusco, Peru

Location is great. Facilities were excellent.

I think is a wonderful hostel, you have all you need there: the staff is really nice, the location is perfect, and they provide activities to meet other travelers and to socialize. They have enough toilets and they clean them several times a day, the beds were comfortable. I think is a great hostel to stay!

• 11th Oct 2014
  • Colombia

The place is awesome! Lovable staff, great energy inside that very old walls... Great games and free drinks every night! Good music (sometimes old, but gold). Good bathroons. The breakfast could have more variety, but there's an amazing bread and the jam is also good. It's next to Plaza de Armas where you find everything..

• 8th Oct 2014

Awesome place to stay! Sad we were only there one night. Great bar with delicious and cheap food, but far enough away from rooms that it isn't loud. Very helpful staff. Comfy beds.

• 7th Oct 2014

Dear guest thank you for staying with us, we are happy you have enjoyed your stay in Pariwana Hostel; we wished you have stayed longer. You are welcome to come back whenever you want. We hope to see you soon. Best regards.Front Desk Manager.

Super party hostel, sometimes people smoked in the bar which was gross. If you are into beer pong and loud music until 2 am, this is the place for you. If you want to relax, stay somewhere else.

The area is great and people were friendly. It's close to everything you wanna see in cusco. I used urban adventures to see machu picchu and i had a great experience with them. Then I went to etnikas to drink ayahausca and they were very professional. It seriously changed my life for the better.

• 1st Oct 2014

Dear guest thank you for sharing your experience with us, we are glad you have enjoyed your stay in Pariwana hostel. We hope you can come back soon. Best regards Front Desk Manager.

If you want a party hostel this is the place for you. If you enjoy sleeping, look elsewhere. The 10 pm quiet hours are not enforced and the daily hostel hosted activities usually start at 9:30pm so you're guaranteed to not be able to sleep until hours later. Good hostel for partymongers, bad hostel for those interested in waking up any time before 10am.

Dear guest, thank you for your comment, your opinion is very important for us, I want to apologize for the music of the bar that night, we are working in the acoustic system of the doors and windows in the hostel to allow people sleep very well at night. We hope you can come back soon. Best regards Front Desk Manager.

They have delicious bred for breakfast (you can choose in between 3 types) and cornflakes. There is free tee around the whole day and the common rooms are quite nice. Laundry Service is quite expansive. You get it far cheaper right opposite the hostel. The tours they sell seem quite expansive too. Better ask at other agencies. Apart from that a great place to stay and to meet lots of people.

Dear guest thank you for your review, we are really happy that you have enjoyed our breakfast and different common areas, I want to apologize for the price you paid for the laundry service and tours, I want to inform that we guarantee a very good service; it is for this reason the price. Definitely we are going to analyze our prices to provide a better service. We hope you come back soon. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

Nice Hostel, excellent location, good tour agency inside, nice parties and good and cheap food at the bar!

What an amazing hostel! I've been backpacking for quite a while and I must say this hostel has it all! I met the best team, great staff! they all are so nice, friendly and helpful with good tips of what to do in Cusco. What amazed me the most (besides the hostel itself) was the cleanness, they really care about this aspect. It felt like home!! If I'm ever back in Cusco I will be sure to stay here again!!!!!

• 24th Sep 2014

If you are looking for a party hostel this is definitely the place. They have events and music every night until about midnight and tons of activities and BBQ's you can sign up for. The menu/ drink menu is really good too. However if you get altitude sickness and just want to sleep and not drink its going to be really frustrating. I really like the hostel and the bedrooms are great (Plugs inside the lockers!) but I didn't feel good for 2 days and it was so loud outside the room that ruined it

Fantastic hostel. Great vibe and great location

Liked the hostel, but it was perhaps a bit loud for my taste. I couldn't get wifi in my room, which was a bit disappointing, but I still thought it was a nice place. Great restaurant and bar on premise, and overall a good place to stay!

Dear guest, thank you for your review, your opinion is very important for us, we feel glad you liked Pariwana. I want to apologize for the noise, we are working in the acoustic system to let people rest all night, about the wifi, I am sorry, but due to the thick walls of the house is difficult to have this service inside rooms, that´s why we offer that service in the opened-common area. We are working to provide a better service, we hope to see you soon, Regards. Jhonatan C. Front Desk Manager.

A great hostel, the beds are super comfy, bathrooms are clean, electrical plugs in the lockers are the best and the court yard is lovely!

Dear guest, thanks for your review! We are so glad you have enjoyed your stay in Pariwana Hostel. We hope to see you back soon! Best regards, Jhonatan C. Front Desk Manager

Perfect place to stay in Cusco.

Dear Guest, Thanks for your comment. We are really happy you have enjoyed your experience in our Hostel, we hope to see you soon again. Best regards. Jhonatan C. Front Desk Manager.

Nice people and nice atmosphere and nice parties.

The hostel itself is very well located in Cusco, being very close to Plaza de Armas.I booked a 6 bed bedroom and the bed, the sheets were clean and I had a locker in my room. Staff is cleaning the bathrooms regularly. You can book tours straight from the hostel and there are fun activities each evening. I wish though the room was bigger or hey would put fewer beds, it gets pretty full when there are all six of us in one room. Computers are really slow so better bring a laptop or a tablet.

Great Hostel. Good location near the plaza de armas. Plenty of clean common toilets and showers. Has a good and cheap tour agency on site. Has activities everyday. Great restaurant/bar with good food, although I think food was a bit pricy. Great if you want to party and if you want to relax rooms are away from the noise.

Good overall

Dear Guest, thank you for your comment, we hope you have enjoyed your stay in Pariwana, look forward seeing you soon. Regards. Jhonatan C. Front Desk Manager.

Pariwanah is a big hostel so at times it felt hard to make a connection with people. Lots of people coming and going on inca trail trips etc and most only travelling for a week or so, therefore don't know any dorm room etiquette. However there are great facilities and nice cozy beds. Staff were friendly.

Dear Guest, thank you for sharing your experience with us, it is true that most of guest has different itineraries so they stay only a few days and then have to travel to other places, for all time that I have been working here, Pariwana Hostel is a great place to meet new friends, I'm sure the next time you come to Pariwana, you will have the opportunity to meet more friends and share your experiences with other guests. We hope you visit again soon. Best regards. Jhonatan C. Front Desk Manager

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7