Pariwana Hostel Cusco Reviews

Meson de la estrella 136, Cusco, Peru

I enjoyed my time at Pariwana. I traveled alone to Peru, and I felt safe in the area, and the location was ideal for a tourist.

• 21st Jul 2015

Stayed in the female only dorm. Nice to have our own private bathroom. Very good atmosphere at this hostel and very central, close to Plaza de San Francisco and from there you can go wherever. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it. If there was any criticism it would be that reception was ALWAYS busy, so if you needed something, it takes a while, but the people are very helpful.

Really helpful staff. Arrived early and they happily stored our bags, we could use all the facilities, showers, wifi and breakfast. The standard breakfast was good and there was optional extras to buy. The courtyard was lovely, lots of things happening and plenty of seating. Wifi was really good but only worked in the courtyard or dining room but that's understandable in such a large hostel. The beds were really comfortable and everyone got a locker with power supply. Hot showers.

Some strange things. Our door had a crack in it that let people see directly to our bed. Then, after the first night we came back to the hostel and found our window open - but no housekeeping was done - and that window led to a section of the roof where people could see in. Everything else was good.

• 15th Jul 2015

Had so much fun at Pariwana. Very comfortable and very social. Ideal location.

Great hostel with very friendly staff. I would highly recommend to solo travellers-great facilities, sociable atmosphere, great food and close to all the main attractions. Five stars.

The staff are all super friendly and helpful. The hostel is very clean and full of people of all ages. I'd definitely recommend staying here again.

The staff at Pariwana was very kind and attentive, however, we will not stay here again. The walls are paper thin and you can hear everything from people eating at the bar, hanging out in the courtyard, to the conversations of the people in the next room. We stayed a total of seven nights and did not get one full night of sleep. The hostel has a good location and amenities, but if you plan to stay here, don't plan on sleeping.

• 10th Jul 2015

Great hostel. Lots of fun. Definitely a party hostel but they turn off the lights and music in the courtyard every night at 10pm and take the party to the bar/restaurant which is awesome if you do want to get some sleep. The staff are professional and really welcoming and accommodating. Showers are always hot and the beds are super warm. I will definitely be returning :)

This hostel is amazing!! Great atmosphere, location, very clean, great vibes, and awesome community space including full dining hall, Internet and lounge room, community kitchen, and downstairs common areas in the courtyard. Would highly recommend to anyone!!

Easily the best hostel we stayed in in S. America. Nice looking hostel. Room was clean, bathrooms were clean. Staff were very friendly and helpful. The restaurant is excellent and the food is great, we never ate outside the hostel while in cusco. There is a great party atmosphere in the hostel but it is not noisy at night if you want a good sleep. It is in a great location, close to everything, there is also a supermarket 100m away. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone staying in cusco

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. It is a party hostel, so if you're looking for sleep, request a room on one of the top floors. We were in a dorm on the third floor and had zero issues with noise, but some rooms are right next to the bar and courtyard which would be miserable. There is no wifi in rooms, but it was more fun to hang out in the bar/restaurant anyways. If you're tired of traditional food, you can get delicious, cheap food there!

Perfect Hostel!

I appreciated that there was nice warm water available in the showers and it was easy to use.

Thank you for all of your help and advice in getting around Lima!

Decent beds and good showers. Breakfast was fine, if a tad basic. Wifi was very good, but the computers barely worked. Very much a Party Hostel so beware of a lack of sleep. Nice staff, friendly and availible 24/7 with free luggage hold. All in all a good place to stay.

• 27th Jun 2015

Great hostel! Rooms were clean. Showers were hot. Plenty of bathrooms. Storage lockers were large and they included inside outlets to charge your things. Great outdoor area to hang out as well. Staff was friendly and very helpful. I would definitely stay here again.

Nice bar, but sometimes it would get a bit loud if you didn't take part in the partying and e.g. had a trek with an early start in the morning. But overall really nice place!

I like the priwana hostels, they are very clean and the staff is super friendly although the atmosphere in Pariwana hostel in Lima is much better. My experience in the week that I was in the hostel in Lima was, that there were not many guests in the open areas at night, for me as a traveler by myself that could be sometimes a little bit boring. The hostel in Lima is awesome and so much fun! The staff is much more interested in their guests.

• 24th Jun 2015

Good hostel with a good location. Fun atmosphere and they have a restaurant/bar in the hostel which is nice for breakfast and a drink at night. Staff was really friendly. Only downside, the bar plays music sometimes late at night which can be disruption at times.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6