Pariwana Hostel Cusco Reviews

Meson de la estrella 136, Cusco, Peru

I recomend!!!

This was one of the nicest hostels I stayed in during my time in South America. The communal space was the best, with the bean bags chairs and the ping pong tables. The kitchen was pretty fantastic too. The beds were comfortable and this was the first hostel to have blankets and comforters that were warm enough. My only complaint is that the wireless did not reach the bedrooms. However, the communal living spaces were nice enough for this not to be a problem. Definitely stay here :)

Amazing stay! Private room was very nice and clean, great amenities and temperature control. Food was delicious and reasonable priced. Atmosphere was fun, yet quiet at appropriate hours from the room. Great location, safe walk to city center and security at desk 24/7. Good tour suggestions and organization. Very impressed!!!

I loved this hostel! They have an event every night and have a staff member go to the bars with you and give you discounts if you want. Very clean rooms and hot showers. Would definitely recommend.

best hostel we stayed at in Peru. Great environment, helpful staff, clean rooms.

• 19th Aug 2014

Centrally located, plenty of people to meet, breakfast which you can order (extra) as well as complimentary cereal, coffee, etc. Great open space in the middle to chat/enjoy the fresh air. The rooms are not noise proof, so definitely bring some earplugs! This aside would recommend staying here! Completely safe and enjoyable atmosphere!

The location was unbeatable, and the restobar was very tasty! The staff was pretty helpful, and they had a constant tea area where I could drink tea and matte de coca to feel better from the sorocha. I am glad I stayed here. The only downside is sometimes it seems the cleaning of the rooms was inconsistent, and we ran out of toilet paper for a while, but otherwise it was cute.

Amazing hostel overall. Great ambiance and atmosphere. I wish more of the staff spoke English though, but still it wasn't too hard to communicate.

The micro beer is delicious, the place is quiet and they help alot to find a trek to do to the Machu Picchu.

I transferred from another hostel to Pariwana (because the other one was all booked for my last day) and I wish I had stayed here the whole time! The beds are comfy and the bathrooms are clean with hot water. The atmosphere is also great because many activities are offered. Highly recommend!

Loved this place! Amazing parties and a perfect location. Would definitely go back again!

Perfect for backpackers looking to meet other people and excellent activities everyday at the hostel, the movie room and lounge areas were also great for relaxing!

Not too many complaints about this hostel. Overall it was a great place to stay. The beds are comfortable. The hot water and water pressure of the showers was great. Decent breakfast. Also great location. Some of the staff at reception can be a bit unhelpful and disorganized when things get busy (which was often). Also sometimes the parties in the central courtyard can carry unwanted sound into the rooms making it difficult to sleep. However, this was the best hostel I have stayed at in Peru.

Great hostel with a very convenient location. Tour desk is a huge plus. Minus - I felt quite cold in the building.

Great hostel, nice bar and lots of good common areas. The most comfortable hostel bed I have slept in! The hostel was always kept really clean and the staff were great.

Great hostel. No complaints. Excellent in every way.

One of the best hostels we stayed in on our Round the World Trip!

欧米人が多く夜に食堂はクラブと化すけど、嫌いでない人には最高のロケーション、最高の雰囲気。シャワーの湯量も多く文句なし。Wi-Fiも繋がりやすい。今後日本人が増えてもおかしくないと思う。とにかくオススメ!

One of the best hostels we've stayed at during 4 months around SA. Good Atmosphere, good partying (if you want it) quiet enough around the hostel to sleep and food in the bar is really good. Only downsides are the provided breakfast which is pretty pathetic for a big hostel like this - bread, jam and coffee. No juice/fruit etc. The other thing would be the check in/out staff - noone seems to want to do the check outs and on 3 occasions we were told to come back in 15min. ping pong makes it ok

Great parties if you love to drink all night have no sleep and go to Machu Picchu the next day.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6