Pariwana Hostel Cusco Reviews

Meson de la estrella 136, Cusco, Peru

Best stay, Thank you Pariwana team!!! Hi there, traveling to Cusco from Colorado, didnt have anything planned, not even what to expect. When I came to Pariwana, all the staff were super awesome!!! from the moment I got out from the taxi, until I checked out, the staff was friendly, professional and extremely helpful, Hostel is super clean!!! Big thanks to Andres (GM), Ronald (security), Jonathan and Julia (Fd) and all the team. Coming from a ski resort, I can tell this is the best hostel.

Great place good people feels like home away from home

The good: Great location staff and price. The hostel has great food at good price which is great. It also has a great atmosphere The bad: If you sleep in the backpacker room (shared room), getting some sleep is very dificult. Our room had the top window broken which made all the noise from outside get into the room. Also as peeople in cusco are there to do hikes treks and other stuff, expect people to be gettiing ready entering and leaving the room until 11 pm and then starting at 2 am.

Pariwana Hostels in both Cusco and Lima, have proven to be great stays. The vibe of these hostels is amazing and the facilities are great to hang out if you don't have plans, are waiting for a flight, or whatever the case may be. The staff is super helpful and the facilities are always clean and comfortable. I stayed in a private two bed room and had to use the communal bathrooms. There were three private spaces for the bathroom, each with shower, toilet, and sink.

This hostel was massive and has pretty much everything you need. Staff were always helpful and location was right next to the main square.

great place to stay! absolutely loved it here! the rooms and beds were very clean, the staff was friendly and the location is great! just two blocks from the plaza de armes!

Overall a good hostel and great value for the money. 2 big complaints: 1 is that they let activities in the common room go on til way too late in the night. (There was an incredibly loud karaoke party until 2am on a Sunday night, when I had to be up at 3:30am for my MP trek). Also after staying there for 4 nights & returning again after my Machu Picchu trek, they moved my reservation from a quiet 6-person ensuite room to a loud 12-bed one, with no option to change back. Seemed disorganized.

The security and location was excellent. The place is a great stopover before heading to Machu Picchu or anyother location in Peru. It is close to the main plaza as well as other historical sites around Cusco. My friends and I stayed in a private room and it was clean and comfortable. At one point we did use the public facilites due to the fact there were three girls in a small room. The public facilites very clean and well kept. I would recommend the hostel to anyone staying in Cusco.

• 11th May 2015

Bad: Wi-Fi is very slow and doesn't work in the bedrooms, no way to dry hands with the upstairs bath/restrooms, no mirrors in bedrooms. Good: Terrific showers (hot water and high water pressure), complimentary tea all day, electrical outlets in every locker

Pariwana is a nice large, dormitory style hostel. It is a party hostel and can get loud at night (bring your earplugs), but the facility is nice with everything you need. Security 24 hours a day is excellent, they have security lockers at the front desk, free coca tea, ATM in the courtyard (where everyone hangs) and both the private rooms and shared bathroom privates were nice. Breakfast is only bread and tea/coffee, but I'd recommend staying here.

Only downside it could get noisy till midnight,given the craic.

Excellent Hostel but I think that needs to improve the breakfast.

We had such a fun stay at Pariwana! For my sister and I, it was the centre of the party, with salsa lessons, karaoke, beer pong tournaments with a prize for the winners... but also a fantastic place to relax and have down time (we both got sick when we were in cusco). Beautiful courtyard and opportunities to meet people. The staff rock and are always willing to help you have a good time and really get to know you. I would definitely stay here again.

Overall a great hostel. Good enviornment - the open courtyard in the middle and the bar were good areas to meet others. The wifi was kind of spotty, but that shouldn't stop you from staying here.

The staff tried to do everything right but seemed to have a really hard time speaking English so something always went wrong.

Dear guest, thank you for your review, for us it´s important that you have taken the time to write us what happened, we want to apologize if you had some inconvenient with our staff, we have talked with them to be more careful when they speak in English with our guest, thank you for your recommendation, we will do our best to offer a good service and the next time you have a good experience in the Hostel, we hope you visit us soon, best regards, Front Desk Manager.

Excellent hostel in the perfect location. Dorms have big beds and lockers where you can charge your electronics. Super clean! Breakfast is basic but you can order extras cheaply. Only downside was the food at the bar in the evenings took a long time with very unapologetic staff.

Outstanding! The best hostel in the world!

We stayed at Pariwana for 3 nights - definitely a party hostel and you'll probably need earplugs if you want a good nights sleep. If you're looking for a twin private room, go for the one without a washroom because it's in a quieter spot of the hostel. Staff were very helpful and super kind. Laundry service was great value. We had the BBQ dinner on Friday night and it was delicious and a huge portion. Not the best place to make travel friends that want to do activities during the day.

This is a really good hostel in a great location.. It's close to all the main attractions in Cusco and has its own tour operator inside as well as an ATM. It's a really big hostel good for silica listing but also rooms are far enough away from the bar to get a good night sleep! Nothing bad to say about this hostel

This hostel is perfect for when staying in Cusco. The breakfast was good and the beds comfortable. The location is ideal, would recommend this hostel...

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6