Pariwana Hostel Cusco Reviews

Meson de la estrella 136, Cusco, Peru

Cons: some of the staff were not really helpful or willing to help and quite expensive for Peru pros : free breakfast and location

Great hostel atmosphere...I could party or relax if I wanted. The staff seemed really attentive and the facilities were very clean. I was also impressed with the security. The food was also delicious and fairly priced.

Awesome experience, helpful & courteous staff. Overall great experience with Pariwana Hostel Cusco, will definitely stay here again in the future.

Clean and good value for money. Awesome bar and restaurant. Check-in staff seemed to work in slow motion and were the least helpful I've experienced at a hostel. Nonetheless great place to stay and will store your bags while you trek.

Really good food at the restaurant. Comfy beds, clean sheets. The hostel is huge having 200beds. Which of course means noise. Lots of it I'm afraid. If you're looking for quiet don't stay here. My friends and I were looking for something more relaxing. There is also no place to just chill when you're tired of people Peddling massages on you in the street. It's definitely a younger crowd. Check-in was an absolute nightmare. Staff is helpful, but it's busy. The showers are hot! At least on 2nd fl

If you like night clubs and college frat parties this is your place.

Loved my stay at Pariwana

• 12th Jan 2016

Pariwana is the best hostel I have ever stayed in south america, the hostel is amazing, the vibe is good and I only met awesome people while I was there! If u go to Cuzco you have to stay over there! :P

A great hostel, the best in Cusco I'd say. Everything was spot on. Could do with some stronger wifi... although this isn't a deal breaker :)

Excellent kitchen, food was great. Nightly events which are good for meeting people. Nice common areas and rooms super comfy. Nice staff.

Very clean, lots of free or cheap activities, fun people.

Internet was terrible. All other facilities/amenities were good.

They have everything . Good location, clean and cozy beds, and good internet connection in public area. Party hostel

I had such a great stay at Pariwana and would recommend it to anyone. You can relax in the reading/computer room, check out an event at the bar, and definitely take advantage of the ATV tour! It was $60 USD and such an experience! I also loved the free Cusco tour with Jocey and the staff was overall very welcoming and helpful. Thank you!

Very loud hostel-ive stayed in around 20 and this was by far the loudest. They do provide free earplugs

Was a great hostel right in the middle of town, close to everything

Had fun, good social environment but dirty bathrooms.

This place was great. Fun in a great location with lots of cheap options to eat. Only thing was the WiFi wasn't the best.

Great hostel, one of the best Iv ever stayed at. Defiantly recommend

• 3rd Jan 2016

Awesome hostel in a perfect location. Beds are comfy, showers are epic and free hot drinks all day are a bonus. Wifi works in the common areas, some people found it to be good enough to Skype home etc. good atmosphere although they blast the music in the bar so loud from the get go that it is a little hard to talk to anyone, that said I couldn't hear the music from my room which is handy if you're getting up early for the inca trail. Overall it's an excellent hostel!

Dear guest, thank you for your great comment, We are really happy that you enjoyed your stay here, I want to apologize if you had some issues with the music in the bar, we wish the guest can share a moment in the bar to talk about the experiences that they had during their trips, we will be more careful with that, thank you for let us know because it helps to improve everyday, we hope to see you soon, regards. Front Desk Manager.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7