Pariwana Hostel Cusco Reviews

Meson de la estrella 136, Cusco, Peru

2022 Total Reviews

Conveniently located near the center of Cusco, this hostel exceeded most of my expectations in facilities and cleanliness.The atmosphere is great, and the staff is very professional, very friendly and helpful, at all times. My only complaint could be that the wifi connection was a little spotty sometimes. But I will definitely come back here when I return to Cusco.

Dear guest, thank you for sharing your experience with us, we are glad to know that you have enjoyed our facilities and cleanliness in the Hostel. I want to apologize for the Wifi connection but due to the thick walls of an 16th century house is really difficult to have that kind of service inside rooms that´s why we offer that service in the opened-common area. We are working hard to provide a better service to all our guest, we look forward seeing you soon, Regards. Front Desk Manager.

Excellently run. Lovely atmosphere to relax in or party.

• 24th Dec 2014
  • South Africa

Dear guest, thank you very much for your review, we are really glad to know you have enjoyed the parties and your stay in Pariwana Hostel was pleasant, we look forward to see you again. Front Desk Manager

Great hostel, has it all and in a convenient location.

Dear guest, thank you very much for your comment, we are really glad that you had a great time with us. We hope to see you soon. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

Great location in the historic part of Cuzco, all the cathedrals etc within a 10 min walk. The hostel itself is a beautiful old building with a central courtyard where hostelers gather to play table tennis or foosball or chat and enjoy free hot drinks or cheap beer. There's an activity each day of the week, salsa lessons on the night we arrived. Everything is super organized and secure. Wi-fi doesn't reach the rooms, but accessible in common areas. Great bar/restaurant.

Dear guest, thank you for your comment and for appreciate the design of our old building, we are very happy to know that you have enjoyed your stay in the hostel and the different facilities and activities we offer for all of our guests. We will keep working to improve in our service. Hope to see you again. Best Regards. Front Desk Manager.

Awesome hostel for meeting people or just relaxing

Dear guest, thank you for your review, we are really happy that you have enjoyed your time in the hostel. We hope to see you soon. Have a nice trip and good luck. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

The Pariwana in Lima is nicer and better rooms. The staff is better in Cusco not to mention Cuzco as a city is much better then Lima. I had a room with ensuite bathroom and not sure it it was ever cleaned, as we ran out of toilet tissue and had to ask for replacement. Had the cleaning crew been attentive I think that would not happen. This hostel has excellent location and it is a plus it is not in hills. I will be back after Machu pechu, but I booked that extra night directly at hostel.

Dear guest, thank you for your comment, we are really happy that you have enjoyed your stay at Pariwana hostel, I want to apologize for the inconvenient situation that you experienced in your room, I want to inform that we have the housekeeping staff who clean the rooms and bathrooms constantly everyday twice per day, I promise that it won´t happen again. Thank you for let us know, this helps to improve our service everyday. We hope to see you soon. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

Huge, nice place. Good if you are looking to party or relax a few days before you hike the Inca trail

Dear Guest, Thanks for staying with us before you hike the Inca trail. We are really happy you have enjoyed your experience in our Hostel, we hope to see you soon again. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

Great place to stay with many options like yoga, quiet rooms a great bar/restaurant area and tour booking desk. My ONLY and biggest complaint is that it was SO NOISY!! They have signage around that said 'quiet after 10pm' which in theory is great for people that have to get put tours at 3,4,5 am like most of us did. Basically though the staff let people go and be as loud as they wanted and every night we were there (3 in total) people were talking and yelling and until 3am every night !

Dear guest, thank you for your comment. We are glad you have enjoyed your stay in Pariwana. We want to apologize for the noise in your room, the security staff try to keep calm and quiet in all hostel after 10:00 pm, sometimes it is difficult because they are many people in our Hostel, it´s for this reason that we will make new advertisment with Quiet Zone to make people understand that they are people who want to sleep. I hope you will come back soon to Pariwana. Regards, Front Desk Manager

Probably the best hostel I stayed at. Clean, great beds, there is always something to do - I particularly loved the salsa classes - and at the same time they keep it very quiet near the bedrooms at night. Going back there for sure.

Dear guest, Thanks for your review! We really appreciate it! We are really happy that you have enjoyed our differents activities, especially the salsa lessons. We hope you can come back to share better experiences. Best regards. Front Desk Manager

Decent hostel, good facilities, but I found it pretty hard to meet people here for some reason... everyone was in groups or on their phones the whole time. Really comfy and big beds. My room had a pretty bad smell in it.

Dear guest, Thanks for your review! We are so glad that you have enjoyed your stay in the Hostel and the different facilities that we offer to our guests. I´m sorry if you couldn't find people to make new friends, the idea of a Hostel is to meet new people to share experiences and travel together to a new destination. we are convinced the next time you will have that luck. We hope to see you back soon! Best regards. Front Desk Manager

Great chilled hostel, beautiful courtyard, really comfy beds, it's own kitchen, day time activities nice menu. The only thing I would say is that it isn't a party hostel and lacks a bit of atmosphere in the evening. We really enjoyed out stay!

Dear guest, thanks for your review! We are so glad that you have enjoyed the different facilities and common areas that we offer to our guests. I want to inform that we are not a party Hostel, because we are worry about the guest who want to sleep at night, it´s for this reason we offer different activities like salsa lessons, beer pong tournament, karaoke night to make good atmosphere. We really hope you can come back soon to share this experiences with us! Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

AMAZING BEDS with real pillows. Predictable hot water. Great bread at breakfast. Hostel is a little big and overwhelming at times but it was a great choice.

Dear Guest, thank you for your comment, we are really happy you have enjoyed of our comfortable beds and our breakfast. We hope to see you soon. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

Awesome facilities and accomodations, nice staff and excellent location at a rather cheap price: any backpacker dream!

• 11th Dec 2014

Dear guest, thank you for your comment, we are very happy to know that you enjoyed the hostel and the differents facilities we offer for our guests. We will keep working to improve in our service. Hope to see you soon. Best Regards. Front Desk Manager.

Good place to stay no matter how long you like

Dear guest, Thank you for your review, we are always trying to improve to provide better service every day, we hope you come back soon. Regards. Front Desk Manager

Really beautiful and clean but lacked atmosphere - Loki and wild rover are more fun in cusco

Dear guest, thanks for your review! I want to apologize if you think that Pariwana Hostel is not fun, I want to inform that we offer different activities during the day like horseback riding, yoga, cusco trek, free salsa lessons, beer pong tournament, karaoke night, bbq night, football tennis which make good atmosphere. We want to invite you next time to share all those experiences with us! I am sure you will enjoy them =), We really hope you can come back soon. Best regards. Front Desk Manager

This hostel is nice. Great atmosphere to socialized and sigh see.

Dear Guest, thank you so much for your review, we hope you will have a great time during the rest of your trip, hope to see you soon. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

Awesome place! Great staff, gorgeous location with all amenities, and lovely people in general. Would return in a heartbeat!

Dear guest, thank you for staying with us in Cusco, we are happy you enjoyed your stay in Pariwana, if you are plannig to come back to Cusco, you know Pariwana is your home. Best regards, Front Desk Manager

Pretty darn near perfect example of how a hostel should be. Has practically everything from a bar / restaurant to computer room and cool courtyard with theme nights. Perfect location to the bars and where you wanna be. Only downside is the travel agent thingy could be bit sharper but really no complaints. Big comfy beds are a plus. Def recommended.

Dear Guest, Thank you so much for your comment, we feel so glad you've enjoyed your stay in Pariwana Hostel, I want to apologize if you had any inconvenience with our Travel Agent, we have talked with them about that already, thank you for your recommendation, we hope you can come back soon. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

Best hostel I've stayed at. Very clean, staff helpful, clean rooms and nice restaurant. Highly recommend.

Dear guest, Thanks for your recommendation! We really appreciate it!. We are happy that you have enjoyed your stay here. You are welcome to come back whenever you want. Regards. Front Desk Manager

There isn't too much to say here. This was the best hostel I've ever stayed in. From the awesome courtyard, to the bar/restaurant/travel agent/clean facilities and everything in between, you have to stay here. No where else compares.

Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us during your time in Cusco. We are really happy you have enjoyed your experience in our Hostel, definitely if you are planning to come back to Cusco, Pariwana is your best option. You always will be welcomed here =). We hope to see you soon. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.