Pariwana Hostel Cusco Reviews

Meson de la estrella 136, Cusco, Peru

Big Plus: Several Computers with fast internet and USB for free, kitchen to use, long breakfast, safe storage!

Loved staying at this hostel the only thing is the powerpoints in the rooms are dodgy and spark and don't charge. This is important when you want to stay in contact with the folks at home and need power on your appliances.

Excellent hostel....

I really enjoyed my stay at Pariwana Hostal. The atmosphere was very chill and a great place to meet other travelers. Their computer room was very convenient, the staff was very friendly, and it was a great place to pass my time when I wasn't exploring the city. Even though the bathrooms were co-ed, there was never a wait for the bathroom or shower. I definitely recommend this hostal for any traveler in Cusco.

Excellently managed place! Everything smooth and easy. No problem with storing there stuff while on Inca Trail of other adventure.

Amazing place! A very fun and professionally run hostel. Shame that cusco wasn't a little more interesting as this hostel is a gem and worth a longer stay.

Fantastic Hostel, we had a private twin room that had a lot of natural light, was cleaned daily and was quiet at night. The hostel as a whole was resonably lively even during what is deemed to be the low season, always people in the bar and countless opportunities to meet people. Location was brilliant as were the staff who all spoke great english.

amazing hostel!!! one of the best I have ever stayed in :)

Awesome place to stay, big, comfy beds, hot showers!!!! Secure, outlets inside lockers (bring your on lock) nice common area!!!! They would let you store your bags if doing some excursion like the inca trail. Just ask. No complains! :)

The most beautiful hostel that i ever saw! The staff is welcoming and the have chargers inside the lockers! Perfect combination!

The best place in Cusco! They have excellent facilities including a bar, computer lab, movie room and outside square. Staff was great and helpful. Clean!

Pariwana is one of my top hostels ... anything you need can pretty much be found here, even things you didn't know you needed (like electric outlets inside your locker). Always something going on, very cool people, and helpful staff. Highly recommended.

The beds! Ah the beds! I had heard about them in La Paz from travellers and they were better than described. What beds! What beds!

Excellent Beds! Hot shower! I can not complain at all!

• 23rd Nov 2013
  • Argentina

Really nice hostel with comfortable and warm beds. We stayed here on 2 separate occasions the first we had a really nice room but the second we had a very small cramped room. The tour desk was often unattended and when we were able to see someone they had very little English and couldn't explain what was offered and included in the tours. The only other complaint was the bar food was very average, it took a really long time to come out and then was cold a a unappetising.

The location was great... Only a few blocks from plaza de armas. The beds were very cony and the showers were hot. I highly recommend staying here!

Great hostel. Big comfy warm beds. Bar has sound proof doors if u need to sleep. Huge hostel but easy to meet people. Bar has great menu for food! Always can get a shower, and they're hot! We are return customers so we liked it!

one of the best hostel I ever stayed in. great staff and location. the best is the bathroom.

Pariwana is an awesome hostel! I would have to say it´s one of the best i´ve ever stayed at! It has a beautiful colonial style courtyard and the cleaniess of the hostel is exceptional. Good value for money with a free breakfast. Beds are super comfortable. The staff here are very friendly. This hostel has great facilities and offers a fun range of activities from horse riding to free salsa lessons! Ideal location in the heart of Cusco. Good fun, awesome tunes and great vibes!!! Highly reccommend

• 9th Nov 2013

Stayed here before and after our trip to Machu Pichu. Great location, really big comfy beds with clean sheets (even change the duvet cover every day!!!) Food at bar was decent, water was a bit overpriced. Safe lockers in room and felt safe leaving our big bags here whilst we went to machu pichu. Staff are friendly though the tour agency desk didn´t really speak english which wasn´t very helpful. Simple south american breakfast but served until late which is a plus. Overall enjoyed our stay