Pariwana Hostel Cusco Reviews

Meson de la estrella 136, Cusco, Peru

Party hostel. Hostel is huge but the dorms are rather cramped. Good facilities like TV room, computer room, nice courtyard. The negatives: My Bed sheet was not clean and i got bug bites. Had to ask them to change again. Food paid for at their resto-bar is mediocre, for the same price orobably you get something better in a proper restaurant.

Like the one in Lima - perfect hostel with all the little details that make a good hostel, great location and good security. Highly recommended! (I liked the one in Lima a little better because it is not as big as its Cusco sister and therefore more personal)

Very big hostel. Well prepared, everything just works. Organizes many events if you don't know what to do while in Cuzco.

Security is excellent, outsiders can't simply enter like other hostels. The place looks really nice inside with an inside square, however, there are at least 3 other hostels like this. Location is very central too, well Cusco is small anyway. Had a private room which was rather on the quiet side of the hostel but you can still hear the party music if you want to sleep early. So, unless ur a light sleeper wouldn't recommend it. But if you are a party person, they do throw great parties.

Great hostel with comfy beds! Right in town so it's easy to come and go. The Loki hostel is up a hill having to walk a bunch of stairs which is a workout just to come and go. Pariwana has awesome people great safe staff, and a fun courtyard with ping pong and bean bags! One of the nicest hostels I've ever stayed at I would definitely come back :)

One of my favorite hostels I've stayed at. They have a great layout and they are really focused on giving their guests a good time.

This is probably the best hostel I've ever been to. It's perfect in just about every respect, and on top of that it has a great bar/restaurant which serves awesome and super affordable food. Great atmosphere here as well with a lot of common areas for hanging out, so on top of loving the hostel it was also easy to make friends. The staff is also really helpful and involved in trying to make you have a nice time, e.g. with cool activities.

This buzzy hostel was the ideal base for our stay in the Cusco area. The hostel is located in a central part of the city but traffic noise is minimal. The bag storage is well organised and secure, the rooms comfortable and clean and the staff are very helpful. The on site tour arranger proved good value. Only (slight) letdown was that the food serving was slow although tasted great and reasonably priced. Overall, recommended.

Excellent hostel! Clean, secure, good staff, good beds, good location, nice parties. The only thing I have to complaint is the rooms with no windows. But it is not a big problem, I loved my stay!

The security guy is a massive pervert, following me and a girl into the showers and trying to pull himself up at the door to look into the shower we were in. Another time he switched on the lights in the tv-room we were in, making out. Just so he could see us naked. Just leave people alone, we're backpackers sleeping in hostels. What do you expect? Never encountered behaviour like this before, unbelieveable!

Never gave a 100%. 2nd time at the hostel in Cusco, and still, after 6 month of treval the best hostel we ever been too!! Best value for money, best facility, staff are amazibg, people were great on both times. Been to other hostels in town, nothing is even close to the same affort as they put into there place! Thanks for a great time!

Good place to go in Cusco, friendly staff, is clean, the wifi is good. They have different activities all nights and during the day, a very good place to meet people if you are traveling on your own.

The place was perfect for people seeking for parties. The location is perfect and they have solutions for anything you could need. The bar/restaurant offers excellent food with low prices (and drinks) and every night they have different activities for guests geting to know each other. It is not the best option if you are looking for a quiet stay in Cusco, but I would go back. It was a positive experience.

Amazing hostel. Fantastic facilities, loved the live music night!

Great hotel, I liked the daily activities and the attention to detail that was paid when designing the hostel (e.g., power plugs in all lockers).

Don't expect to sleep here, expect to party and meet friends!

• 1st May 2014

I loved your hostel, however majority of staff didn't have knowledge of promotions (an example: blogging for a free night). It might be good to educate staff or at least have one person that takes charge, it was chaos every time we checked in or out. Some backpackers who work there for free accom have quite an attitude too. Also at night time when people check-in, a staff member brings the new guests to the room but turns the light on at 3am and no whispering but loudly talking, happened twice.

One of the best hostels during my 5 month travels. Great staff, comfy beds and pillows, very clean. Relaxed but party in the bar if you're up for it!

Most comfortable beds for a hostel! Very big hostel with plenty of things to do!

We had a problem with our room, one of the front desk gave my room to other persons that did not have reservation. We had to wait like for two hours so they can solve the problem. For the rest the hostel is just great, food is very good and cheap, location is just perfect, two bloaks away from the central square. Parties in the hostel are really good and the place is wonderful.