Pariwana Hostel Cusco Reviews

Meson de la estrella 136, Cusco, Peru

I stayed for four nights. First, the location is great. It's close from Plaza de Armas and San Pedro Market. It's in central area but quiet at night. There is a security at the gate and it helps to give you safety. Second, the building is historical and there is a large resting area in the middle of building. The restaurant/bar has enough space for backpackers. The food is cheap and great. Third, rooms and bathrooms are clean and large. Bed is very comfortable and clean.

Dear guest, thanks for sharing your good experience with us, We truly appreciate it! We are glad you have enjoyed your stay in Pariwana Hostel. You are welcome to come back whenever you want. Best regards. Front Desk Manager

Nice hostel and good locations. Not too bad for a drink but also not too hectic. Hostel has lots of facilities (kitchen/ computer room etc...) but because of the size and number of beds in the hostel there always seems to be too many people for what's available.

Dear Guest, thanks for sharing your review with us. We are happy you enjoyed your stay! Pariwana Hostel is the best place to make friends and share your experiences. We hope to see you again some day in the future Best Regards. Front Desk Manager

Toilets and showers not cleaned regularly, on numerous occassions bin overflowing and no toilet paper. Reception staff unfriendly and unapproachable. Didnt get a good vibe from them. I asked front desk if i could make a local phonecall from their landline as the internet wasnt strong enough to hold my skype call and i was refused, eventhough i offered to pay for the call

Dear guest, thank you for your comment, I want to apologize for the discomfort you had during your stay. Everyday our Staff clean the bathrooms and shower twice daily, probably there were many people who were using this restrooms, that's the reason why you found of this way, I am sorry if you had any inconvenient with our staff, we constantly give them training in customer care, I want to inform our telephone allows to have local calls but not international calls. Regards. Front Desk Manager.

Reasonable breakfast and facilities for a 'mega hostel'. Stayed at other hostels of Pariwana's size in Cusco and Pariwana was much better.

One of the best hostels I've stayed in! Epic!

Dear Guest, thank you for your great comment, we are really happy you enjoyed your stay in Pariwana,we hope to see you soon. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

awesome yard and location and staff and breakfast

Dear Guest. I want to thank you for your great comment, we are really happy that you have enjoyed your time in the hostel. if you are planning to come back to Cusco, you know Pariwana Hostel is your home. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

Great location. All staff were super friendly.

• 4th Dec 2015
  • Argentina

Dear guest, thank you for you comment, we are really happy you enjoyed your stay in Pariwana Hostel, thank you for emphasize the good attention of our Staff, we try to do the best for our guest. We hope to see you soon. Best regards, Front Desk Manager.

Cute hostel with great location and comfortable room.

Dear Guest, it's great to hear you enjoyed your stay in the Hostel! Please come and visit us whenever you are in Cusco again. Regards. Front Desk Manager.

Franklin is the best tour guide! All the staff are amazing.

Dear Guest, thank you so much for giving us your opinion about Franklin, we feel so glad to know that we work with a excellent person who knows a lot about Cusco, we look forward seeing you soon, Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

Basically good environment with travel desk, but the wifi only work well in bar where always have party at night.

Dear Guest, thank you for your feedback, your comment help us to improve in our service, actually we are investing in the Wifi to offer a better signal around the Hostel, I am convinced when you return to Pariwana, you will not have this problem again. We hope to see you again some time in the future so you can see the difference. Best Regards. Front Desk Manager.

Wonderful food at the restaurant, great for those booking a Machu Picchu trek. WiFi doesn't work in rooms but otherwise no complaints!

Dear Guest, thank you for your review, we feel very happy to know that you have enjoyed your stay here, we apologize if you had any inconvenience with the WIFI, only the private rooms have wifi in the room, for shared Dorms the WiFi works only in the common areas such as TV room, Patio, Lounge and Bar . Thank you for your observation! We really appreciate it!. We hope you come back soon. Regards. Front Desk Manager.

Best hostel ive stayed in in my 2 months around south america!!! Hot water, good wifi, good breakky, drinks, food, location, amazing staff. Had the beat time, met the best people!!! This seems to be a good stop over for people heading to and coming home from macchu pichu so expect some 5am alarms :)

Dear guest, thank you for you comment, we are really happy you enjoyed your stay in Pariwana Hostel, if you are planning to come back to Cusco, you know Pariwana Hostel is your home. Best regards, Front Desk Manager.

Amazing hostel in a great location. Bar, TV room, etc all great. Staff are great and incredibly friendly. Would recommend this hostel to all.

Dear guest. I want to thank you for your great comment, we are really happy that you have enjoyed your stay in the hostel. We hope to see you soon. Have a nice trip and good luck. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

Awesome hostel with a good vibe. The most organized and secure hostel I`ve been to. If you`re doing the trek your stuff will be safe with them. They have lot`s of activities going on every day, and a huge common area. Also I dropped my phone in the taxi and they tracked it down before I got on my flight, so I am very grateful for their awesome staff!! Loved this place

Dear Guest, thank you so much for these lovely words. We feel glad to know that you enjoyed your stay in the Hostel, It's great to hear that you could have your phone back, We are convinced that we work with reliable people =), If you are planning come back, Pariwana is your best option, you be always welcomed. Hope to see you again on your next trip! Regards. Front Desk Manager

Probably the best hostel in which I've ever stayed. Perfect mix between partying and relaxing. Super amenities and really nice staff.

Dear Guest, thanks a lot for sharing your comment with us. We are glad you have enjoyed your stay! We try to maintain a good atmosphere and vibe in the Hostel, We thank you for emphasize the good attention of our Staff. Hope to see you again in one of our hostels. Have a safe trip, Front Desk Manager.

Everything is great except the wi-fi would only work in certain spots. It's a party hostel so it's very noisy but it's a great atmosphere.

Dear Guest, thanks so much for your comment! We feel glad to know you have enjoyed your stay here, I want to inform that we offer the Wifi in the Common Areas such as the bar, Patio, Lounge and Tv room, you will get a better signal. It's difficult to have this service inside the rooms for the infrastructure of the Colonial House. We hope to see you soon. Best regards. Front Desk Manager

Pariwana was generally a good hostel. It had excellent facilities and services, a restaurant with good food, and I thought the dorms were comfortable. I thought the plugs in the lockers were a nice touch. Cons were that it was huge (I prefer smaller hostels), a party hostel, and the WiFi was absolutely awful. It took us an hour and a half to book a single bus ticket.

Dear Guest, thank you for your review, We are glad to hear you liked the restaurant, dorms, facilities and services in the Hostel. Thank you for taking the time to write us your recommendations! We are working hard to provide a better WIFI signal, We hope you come back soon. Best regards. Front Desk Manager

This hostel is the one to be at in Cusco. IT is very centrally located to the main plaza de armas, local shops, restaurants and other services. The facilities are great, it is nice to have the patio/lounge area in the middle of the building. The rooms I was at had their own private clean bathroom with shower. Staff was nice and friendly at all times. The hostel is serious about quiet hours at night in the common areas. The bar has some noise isolating doors so you can barely hear noise.

• 24th Nov 2015
  • Mexico

Dear Guest, thank you for taking the time writing your thoughts. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay in the Hostel! We hope to see you again! Best Regards. Front Desk Manager

Tons to do! Would recommend staying here more than one night. It is definitely a party hostel.

Dear Guest, Thank you for your review. We are happy you would recommend us. We have many activities everyday to ensure everyone feels happy during the day. We look forward to see you again! Best Regards. Front Desk Manager.

Really good hostel - I would recommended!

Dear Guest, thank you for your comment, it's really good to hear you enjoyed your stay so much! Thank you for your recommendation, We hope you can come back with your friends, so they can enjoy their stay as much as you did. Hope to see you again! Best Regards. Front Desk Manager.