Pariwana Hostel Cusco Reviews

Meson de la estrella 136, Cusco, Peru

This hostel was massive and has pretty much everything you need. Staff were always helpful and location was right next to the main square.

Dear guest, thank you for your great comment, we truly appreciate it! We feel happy you enjoyed your stay here =), Thank you for emphasize the good attention of our Staff, we hope you come back soon. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

great place to stay! absolutely loved it here! the rooms and beds were very clean, the staff was friendly and the location is great! just two blocks from the plaza de armes!

Dear guest, thanks for your review! This comment helps us to continue improving everyday. We are glad you liked the rooms and the service of our Staff. I wan to inform that you will be welcome to come back whenever you want. Best regards. Front Desk Manager

Overall a good hostel and great value for the money. 2 big complaints: 1 is that they let activities in the common room go on til way too late in the night. (There was an incredibly loud karaoke party until 2am on a Sunday night, when I had to be up at 3:30am for my MP trek). Also after staying there for 4 nights & returning again after my Machu Picchu trek, they moved my reservation from a quiet 6-person ensuite room to a loud 12-bed one, with no option to change back. Seemed disorganized.

Dear guest, thank you for your review. First I want to apologize for the noise that you perceive that night, we are working in the acoustic system of the bar and rooms, so our guests will be able to sleep well at night, also I want to apologize for your reservation, your arrival time was earlier, our system automatically canceled your reservation because you didn't arrive on time, we will be more careful to confirm the arrival time when our guest return to our Hostel. Regards. Front Desk Manager

The security and location was excellent. The place is a great stopover before heading to Machu Picchu or anyother location in Peru. It is close to the main plaza as well as other historical sites around Cusco. My friends and I stayed in a private room and it was clean and comfortable. At one point we did use the public facilites due to the fact there were three girls in a small room. The public facilites very clean and well kept. I would recommend the hostel to anyone staying in Cusco.

• 11th May 2015

Dear guest, thank you for staying with us in Cusco. We are really happy you have enjoyed your stay in Pariwana Hostel. Your comment motivates to our team to continue working even harder. It will be a pleasure that you come back here. We look forward to see you soon. Best regards, Front Desk Manager

Bad: Wi-Fi is very slow and doesn't work in the bedrooms, no way to dry hands with the upstairs bath/restrooms, no mirrors in bedrooms. Good: Terrific showers (hot water and high water pressure), complimentary tea all day, electrical outlets in every locker

Dear guest, thank you for your feedback, for us it´s important because it helps us to improve everyday. First I want to apologize for the Wi-fi signal, you could see our colonial house and the thick walls,that´s why we cannot offer this service in the rooms, for this reason we offer this service in the Lounge, about the dry hands and mirrors, we will invest to offer this service, actually we are putting mirrors in all rooms, thank you for you recommendation. Best regards. Front Desk Manager

Pariwana is a nice large, dormitory style hostel. It is a party hostel and can get loud at night (bring your earplugs), but the facility is nice with everything you need. Security 24 hours a day is excellent, they have security lockers at the front desk, free coca tea, ATM in the courtyard (where everyone hangs) and both the private rooms and shared bathroom privates were nice. Breakfast is only bread and tea/coffee, but I'd recommend staying here.

Dear guest, thank you for your review, we feel glad you have enjoyed the most of the facilities and services that we offer, I want to apologize for the noise of the music in the bar that night, I want to inform that we are working in the acoustic system to permit our guests sleep comfortable at night. We hope you can come back again. Regards. Front Desk Manager.

Only downside it could get noisy till midnight,given the craic.

Dear guest, thank you for your feedback, I want to apologize for the noise that we can generate in your room, we will be more careful about this, we know the importance to sleep well, it´s for this reason that we are working in the acoustic system of the doors and window in the Hostel to allow people sleep well at night. We are working hard to offer a better service. We hope to see you soon. Regards. Front Desk Manager.

Excellent Hostel but I think that needs to improve the breakfast.

Dear guest, thank you for your recommendation, your feedback is very important for us to continue improving every day. We are working in our breakfast to offer a better variety for our guests. We hope to see you soon. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

We had such a fun stay at Pariwana! For my sister and I, it was the centre of the party, with salsa lessons, karaoke, beer pong tournaments with a prize for the winners... but also a fantastic place to relax and have down time (we both got sick when we were in cusco). Beautiful courtyard and opportunities to meet people. The staff rock and are always willing to help you have a good time and really get to know you. I would definitely stay here again.

Dear Guest, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us, we feel so glad you enjoyed of the different activities and your stay was pleasant, we are convinced that the best place to meet good friends is in our Hostel. We really wish you will be back soon because Pariwana is like your home, best regards. Front Desk Manager

Overall a great hostel. Good enviornment - the open courtyard in the middle and the bar were good areas to meet others. The wifi was kind of spotty, but that shouldn't stop you from staying here.

Dear guest, thank you for your comment, we are glad to know that you had a good stay and meet new travellers friends in the Hostel. I want to apologize if you have some issues with the Wifi connection, we are working hard to provide a better service, we look forward seeing you soon, Regards. Front Desk Manager

The staff tried to do everything right but seemed to have a really hard time speaking English so something always went wrong.

Dear guest, thank you for your review, for us it´s important that you have taken the time to write us what happened, we want to apologize if you had some inconvenient with our staff, we have talked with them to be more careful when they speak in English with our guest, thank you for your recommendation, we will do our best to offer a good service and the next time you have a good experience in the Hostel, we hope you visit us soon, best regards, Front Desk Manager.

Excellent hostel in the perfect location. Dorms have big beds and lockers where you can charge your electronics. Super clean! Breakfast is basic but you can order extras cheaply. Only downside was the food at the bar in the evenings took a long time with very unapologetic staff.

Dear Guest, thank you for your comment, we are glad to know you have enjoyed your stay here, I want to apologize for the time of food you were waiting to be ready, we are planning a new process to serve food on time, we are working hard everyday to improve the quality of our service, we hope to see you soon, Regards. Front Desk Manager.

Outstanding! The best hostel in the world!

Dear Guest, thank you for your review, we feel happy to know you have had a wonderful experience in Pariwana, we hope you can come back soon, Best regards. Front Desk Manager

We stayed at Pariwana for 3 nights - definitely a party hostel and you'll probably need earplugs if you want a good nights sleep. If you're looking for a twin private room, go for the one without a washroom because it's in a quieter spot of the hostel. Staff were very helpful and super kind. Laundry service was great value. We had the BBQ dinner on Friday night and it was delicious and a huge portion. Not the best place to make travel friends that want to do activities during the day.

Dear guest, thank you for your feedback, we are glad to know that you have enjoyed our facilities and the BBQ of the Hostel. I want to apologize for the noise of the bar that night, we are working in the acoustic system to permit people sleep well during the night. We are working hard to provide a better service to all our guest, we look forward seeing you soon, Regards. Front Desk Manager.

This is a really good hostel in a great location.. It's close to all the main attractions in Cusco and has its own tour operator inside as well as an ATM. It's a really big hostel good for silica listing but also rooms are far enough away from the bar to get a good night sleep! Nothing bad to say about this hostel

Dear Guest, thank you for your comment, we are glad to know that you have enjoyed our facilities and services at Pariwana Hostel, look forward seeing you soon. Regards. Front Desk Manager.

This hostel is perfect for when staying in Cusco. The breakfast was good and the beds comfortable. The location is ideal, would recommend this hostel...

Dear guest, thank you for your recommendation, we are really happy that you have enjoyed your stay in the hostel. We hope to see you soon. Have a nice trip and good luck. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

A very nice hostel close to the placa de armas in cuzco. We stayed in a 10 bed dorm with comfy beds. The hostel often organizes activities and sometimes parties, so it could get a bit loader at night! Besides that, a really nice hostel!

Dear guest, thank you for your review, your opinion is very important for us to continue improving in our service, I want to apologize if our parties or different activities were disturbing your stay in the Hostel, we understand what you were feeling and for this reason we are working hard in the acoustic system to provide a better service. We hope to see you soon again. Regards. Front Desk Manager.

Lovely and lively hostel in the heart of Cusco. The outside courtyard and dining area provides a good opportunity to meet other solo travellers. This is definitely one of the better hostels in the Cusco area for a lively and social atmosphere, organised, friendly and helpful staff despite being very busy, hot showers and walking distance to everything you need. Kudos to all the staff and the owners for running the hostel so smoothly and ensuring all of your guests have an amazing experience!!

Dear Guest, thank you for your great comment, we are really happy you have enjoyed your stay our Hostel, I want to inform that Pariwana is the best place to meet new people and make new friends, so you can socialize and share your experiences with them, we hope you have had a wonderful experience here. Hope to see you soon. Best regards. Front Desk Manager

Awesome vibe in this hostel. Didn't spend much time at the hostel but great place to meet people and good music playing all the time. No complaints.

Dear guest, thank you for your review! We truly appreciate it! We are glad you have enjoyed your stay in our Hostel. You are welcome to come back whenever you want. Best regards. Front Desk Manager

I stayed 6 nights and didn't want to leave. The staff are lovely and friendly and the hostel facilities are excellent. Great bar menu, lots of activities and a relaxed social environment. I stayed in a twin private and it was spacious, warm and cleaned everyday. I would recommend this hostel to everyone!! Thank you

Dear guest, thank you for your sharing your experience with us, we are really happy that you have enjoyed our different activities and facilities that we offer for all our guests. Thank you for your recommendation, we hope you come back soon. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.