Pariwana Hostel Cusco Reviews

Meson de la estrella 136, Cusco, Peru

Awesome hostel with a good vibe. The most organized and secure hostel I`ve been to. If you`re doing the trek your stuff will be safe with them. They have lot`s of activities going on every day, and a huge common area. Also I dropped my phone in the taxi and they tracked it down before I got on my flight, so I am very grateful for their awesome staff!! Loved this place

Dear Guest, thank you so much for these lovely words. We feel glad to know that you enjoyed your stay in the Hostel, It's great to hear that you could have your phone back, We are convinced that we work with reliable people =), If you are planning come back, Pariwana is your best option, you be always welcomed. Hope to see you again on your next trip! Regards. Front Desk Manager

Probably the best hostel in which I've ever stayed. Perfect mix between partying and relaxing. Super amenities and really nice staff.

Dear Guest, thanks a lot for sharing your comment with us. We are glad you have enjoyed your stay! We try to maintain a good atmosphere and vibe in the Hostel, We thank you for emphasize the good attention of our Staff. Hope to see you again in one of our hostels. Have a safe trip, Front Desk Manager.

Everything is great except the wi-fi would only work in certain spots. It's a party hostel so it's very noisy but it's a great atmosphere.

Dear Guest, thanks so much for your comment! We feel glad to know you have enjoyed your stay here, I want to inform that we offer the Wifi in the Common Areas such as the bar, Patio, Lounge and Tv room, you will get a better signal. It's difficult to have this service inside the rooms for the infrastructure of the Colonial House. We hope to see you soon. Best regards. Front Desk Manager

Pariwana was generally a good hostel. It had excellent facilities and services, a restaurant with good food, and I thought the dorms were comfortable. I thought the plugs in the lockers were a nice touch. Cons were that it was huge (I prefer smaller hostels), a party hostel, and the WiFi was absolutely awful. It took us an hour and a half to book a single bus ticket.

Dear Guest, thank you for your review, We are glad to hear you liked the restaurant, dorms, facilities and services in the Hostel. Thank you for taking the time to write us your recommendations! We are working hard to provide a better WIFI signal, We hope you come back soon. Best regards. Front Desk Manager

This hostel is the one to be at in Cusco. IT is very centrally located to the main plaza de armas, local shops, restaurants and other services. The facilities are great, it is nice to have the patio/lounge area in the middle of the building. The rooms I was at had their own private clean bathroom with shower. Staff was nice and friendly at all times. The hostel is serious about quiet hours at night in the common areas. The bar has some noise isolating doors so you can barely hear noise.

• 24th Nov 2015
  • Mexico

Dear Guest, thank you for taking the time writing your thoughts. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay in the Hostel! We hope to see you again! Best Regards. Front Desk Manager

Tons to do! Would recommend staying here more than one night. It is definitely a party hostel.

Dear Guest, Thank you for your review. We are happy you would recommend us. We have many activities everyday to ensure everyone feels happy during the day. We look forward to see you again! Best Regards. Front Desk Manager.

Really good hostel - I would recommended!

Dear Guest, thank you for your comment, it's really good to hear you enjoyed your stay so much! Thank you for your recommendation, We hope you can come back with your friends, so they can enjoy their stay as much as you did. Hope to see you again! Best Regards. Front Desk Manager.

Had an issue one night where I returned and My name was wiped off the bed and someone else was given my bed and their belongings over the bed, difficult time getting a new bed. Was a lot of work to get to the room, bathroom facilities were VERY far from my room. Drinking fluids all day for the altitude but was always annoying to have to get to the bathroom. Party hostel! Fun but it also NEVER stops so sleep was hard but they do offer free ear plugs. Checked out day early to get sleep at a hot

Dear Guest, thanks for leaving us your feedback. It's really important that you have taken the time to write us what happened, we want to apologize for the problem with your bed, I am sure for confusion one guest took your bed, definitely we will be more careful when we assign a bed. About the shared bathrooms, we have different bathrooms with easy access for each floor, I am sorry if the music of the bar didn't allow to sleep. We are currently working in the acoustic system. Front Desk Manager.

Definitely a place to spend a few days, didn't get a chance to partake in the evening activities. Only had a couple of days there. Good rooms, nice bathrooms. Clean and safe.

Dear Guest, thank you for your comment, we would like you stay longer in the Hostel, We hope you can come back to share better experiences and participate in the evening activities. Have a safe trip. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

The taxi driver called by the hostel to go around the sacred Valley was not fair. He didn't want stop in Pisac market told us that it was closed and also skipped on purpose Salinas as well. At the tour desk we wanted buy Peru rail tickets for machu Picchu but the system didn't works fine. The 10 bed mixed dorm was without windows and was impossible to breathe in the night. In summary bed experience.

Dear Guest, thanks for giving us your review. Your opinion is very important because it helps to improve in our service, We want to apologize for all problems that you had during your stay. We have talked with the Taxi company to explain what happened, they promised us that things like this never would happen again. About the rooms, for the infrastructure of the colonial house, all rooms cannot have windows, definitely we have small dorms that have them, We hope you come back. Front Desk Manager

Probably the best hostel in the world

Dear Guest, thanks a lot for your comment, you make us feel so happy! We continue working hard to offer the best service. Regards. Front Desk Manager.

We loved Pariwana and really enjoyed our stay there. We had booked a private room with a separate bathroom, which was just down the hall and always seemed really clean. At night the hostel is really quiet (except the bar!) which means you will get a good night's sleep. The courtyard is really nice to hang out in, chat with other people or read a book in the hammock.

Dear Guest, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We feel so happy that you have enjoyed our facilities, activities, and our service in general. If you are planning come back, don't forget Pariwana is your home and you will always be welcomed. Hope to see you again. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

The Pariwana-Hostel Cusco is a nice place to stay. Every Day of the week, they offer several activities to participate in, and the staff is very helpful. But it is very loud. Most of the time music is playing loudly outside, which you can hear pretty much everywhere. There is a "Quiet Zone" but it is pretty useless, because the guests do not care for it. So if you like it quiet sometimes, you should consider that. Nonetheless... I liked it.

Dear Guest, thank you very much for your review, we feel so glad to know that you liked the stay in general the Hostel, We apologize for the Music that you hear during the day, your comment helps us to improve in our service. Hope to see you again on your next visit to our lovely city!. Regards. Front Desk Manager.

The check out guy is superrrrr slow each morning between 6am to 7am, had to wait for ages to pay, which is irritating! other than that, the hostel is just perfect!

Dear guest, thank you for your comment. I want to apologize for wait long time in the reception to pay that morning, We know the most of the people come to pay at this time because they have different tours to Machupicchu, we recommend to pay one day before to avoid this kind of issues, we always try to assist all people as soon as possible, I am sorry if you were disappointed by the performance of our staff. We will work hard to improve our service. We hope to see you soon, Front Desk Manager

Nice and atmospheric place! A little bit noisy at evenings.

Dear guest, thank you for your comment. I'm sorry if you felt uncomfortable by the music of the bar or people walking in the Hallways talking loud, we will control more this details to permit our guest sleep well during the nights, your feedback will help us to improve our service. We hope to see you soon. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

I had a really nice staying in Pariwana. It feels like home, very beautiful and comfortable common areas and bar has great food and parties almost every night for anyone interested. The toilets are continuously kept clean and the staff is very friendly. There is also a big computer area and a movie room. Location is perfect, very close to main interest points and facilities. I spent 5 nights there and I would definitely come back!

Dear Guest, thank you for choosing us for you stay in Cusco. We feel so glad to know that you have enjoyed your stay in the Hostel. Thanks for trusting us. We hope to see you again and don't forget Pariwana is your home and you always will be welcomed. Regards. Front Desk Manager.

Awesome hostel! Felt very safe, staff were helpful & great atmosphere & great place for meeting fellow travellers

Dear Guest! Thank for staying with us and leaving nice review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and hope to see you again on your next trip to Cusco. Best wishes! Front Desk Manager

Great hostel in many ways. Some issues to solve: shower wasn't great in peak hours, wifi didn't work in the room and reception was always full. And someone stole something from my bag in the room (which probably isn't their fault). Apart from that it is an AMAZING place. Definitely recommend.

Dear Guest thank you very much for your feedback, we really appreciate you have taken the time to share your experience with us, we apologize for the issues that you experienced, I want to inform the wifi is offered just in the common areas, not in the rooms because the thick walls of the house don't allow to have this service, I am sorry if you lost something, we always recommend to use a padlock to keep your belongings inside the lockers in the room. Hope to see you soon. Front Desk Manager

Great hostel, good balance between having fun and relaxing

Dear Guest, thank you for your great comment. We always try to maintain a good atmosphere inside the Hostel, we wish you come back soon, Best regards. Front Desk Manager

NIce commons area. We had a riot playing ping pong in the commons area. A great activity; helps to acclimate (gets you moving!).

Dear Guest, thank you so much for your review. We feel so happy that you have enjoyed our facilities, activities, and our service. We hope to see you again, Best regards. Front Desk Manager.