Pariwana Hostel Cusco Reviews

Meson de la estrella 136, Cusco, Peru

Security is very strong. Every guest receive a bracelet during check in. Show the bracelet to the gatekeeper is mandatory in order to get into the hostel. Location could not be better: two blocks from the main square.

Dear guest, thank you very much for your comment, your opinion is very important for us to continue improving our service, I want to inform that we provide the bracelet for our guest because we don´t want strange people get into the hostel. In the check in we recommend guests using the bracelet for security, only Pariwana guests have access to our facilities, it is for that reason the importance of using it. I thank your comprension. We hope you can come back soon. Regards. Front Desk Manager.

Stayed here for two nights before climbing the Inca Trail. A really nice, clean and comfy hostel. The beds are huge, and so comfy, and the hostel provides thick blankets as it gets really cold at night. Outlets in the lockers is such a good idea. Breakfast is served until 12, but it is a bit lacking - just bread and some cereal, but you can buy hot food for a very reasonable price. The bar is very sociable. I´ve stayed at other hostels in Cusco, and this is the best.

Dear guest, thanks for sharing your good experience with us. We are really happy you have enjoyed your stay in Pariwana Hostel. This motivates our team to continue working even harder. We look forward to see you soon. Regards. Front Desk Manager

The showers in the private rooms were awesome, steaming hot water :)

Dear guest, thank you very much for your comment, we are glad that you liked the showers in the private rooms. We are wondering what is the reason why you put that qualification, we really appreciate if you can tell us the specific issues that disturbed you in order to improve our service. We are working hard to offer a better service. We hope you will have a great time during the rest of your trip. Regards. Front Desk Manager.

Clean and comfy beds, however every single activity that we signed up for got cancelled and we didn't get any notice that it was cancelled either. Really annoying!!

Dear Guest, thank you for your review, we want to apologize for the inconvenient situation that you experienced about the activities, I am really sorry. Thank you for let us know, for us it´s very important you have taken the time to inform us, we will be more careful with our activities next time. We hope you come back soon to Pariwana Hostel, Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

Best hostel I ever stayed in, no kidding. Extremely social, clean, great staff, great activities, really nothing to say against it.

Dear guest, thanks for your review! We truly appreciate it! We are glad you have enjoyed your stay in Pariwana. You are welcome to come back whenever you want. Best regards. Front Desk Manager

as far as hostels go, it really doesn't get much better than this one - A+

Dear Guest, thank you for your comment, we are really happy you enjoyed your stay in Pariwana,we hope to see you soon. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

I will just say, is the best hostel I've ever stayed! And I've stayed in about 30-40 hostels. Loved it!

Dear Guest, thank you for your review, we are really happy you have enjoyed your stay in Pariwana Hostel, look forward seeing you soon. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

Pariwana is a good choice to stay in Cusco. It's clean, great facilities, comfy beds, lockers with power plugs, restaurant and a great location near the main plaza. I also could leave my backpack there, while staying one night in Aguas Calientes. Unfortunately it's a bit too big for good socializing, because people don't gather that much together, just too many options. Still it's not impossible to get to know other travelers there.

Dear Guest, thank you for your sharing your experience with us, we feel so glad you have enjoyed your stay in Pariwana, I want to inform the Hostel is the best place to meet new people, so you can socialize and share your experiences with them, those guests are kind, friendly and willing to listen, for sure the next time you come here, you will meet more people. Best regards. Front Desk Manager

Just a bit noisy, some guests came back late but not quiet, just laughing and speaking , even turned the light on after midnight. Anyway, It is not the hostel' fault.

Dear guest, thank you very much for review, we really appreciate it!!! We want to apologize for the inconvenient situation of your room, thank you for let us know, your feedback is really important because it helps us to improve a lot our service. We will make new and bigger advertisment about QUIET ZONE to make undesrtand people that they are people who want to sleep. I hope you will come back soon to Pariwana. Regards, Front Desk Manager

This hostel has a strong party vibe and if you're suffering from altitude sickness it probably isn't the best place to stay. The lack of bathrooms in the dorm were only an issue since I was suffering from altitude sickness and had difficulties even walking to them due to lightheadedness. The facilities are plentiful. The big downside is the rudeness of the other guests but that isn't the hostels fault.

• 28th Dec 2014

Dear guest, thank you for your review, your opinion is very important for us to continue improving in our service, I want to apologize for the altitude sickness that you had experienced those days, we understand what you were feeling and for the uncomfortable situation with the noise of the bar, I am really sorry. We are working a lot in the acoustic system of the Hostel to let people rest all night, we hope to see you soon again. Regards. Front Desk Manager.

It is party central most of the night, so it is hard to sleep there.

• 27th Dec 2014

Dear guest, thank you very much for your comment. We want to apologize for the noise you have experienced that night, actually we are working a lot the acoustic system in the rooms of the Hostel to let people have fun and sleep well. We are working hard to offer a better service everyday. We hope you will have a great time during the rest of your trip. Regards, Front Desk Manager.

I loved this hostel!! Great atmosphere, staff, restaurant, free coca tea, and location. I couldn't have been happier.

Dear guest, thank you for your review and sharing your happiness with us, we are glad you have enjoyed your stay in Pariwana, we look forward to see you soon. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

Conveniently located near the center of Cusco, this hostel exceeded most of my expectations in facilities and cleanliness.The atmosphere is great, and the staff is very professional, very friendly and helpful, at all times. My only complaint could be that the wifi connection was a little spotty sometimes. But I will definitely come back here when I return to Cusco.

Dear guest, thank you for sharing your experience with us, we are glad to know that you have enjoyed our facilities and cleanliness in the Hostel. I want to apologize for the Wifi connection but due to the thick walls of an 16th century house is really difficult to have that kind of service inside rooms that´s why we offer that service in the opened-common area. We are working hard to provide a better service to all our guest, we look forward seeing you soon, Regards. Front Desk Manager.

Excellently run. Lovely atmosphere to relax in or party.

• 24th Dec 2014
  • South Africa

Dear guest, thank you very much for your review, we are really glad to know you have enjoyed the parties and your stay in Pariwana Hostel was pleasant, we look forward to see you again. Front Desk Manager

Great hostel, has it all and in a convenient location.

Dear guest, thank you very much for your comment, we are really glad that you had a great time with us. We hope to see you soon. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

Great location in the historic part of Cuzco, all the cathedrals etc within a 10 min walk. The hostel itself is a beautiful old building with a central courtyard where hostelers gather to play table tennis or foosball or chat and enjoy free hot drinks or cheap beer. There's an activity each day of the week, salsa lessons on the night we arrived. Everything is super organized and secure. Wi-fi doesn't reach the rooms, but accessible in common areas. Great bar/restaurant.

Dear guest, thank you for your comment and for appreciate the design of our old building, we are very happy to know that you have enjoyed your stay in the hostel and the different facilities and activities we offer for all of our guests. We will keep working to improve in our service. Hope to see you again. Best Regards. Front Desk Manager.

Awesome hostel for meeting people or just relaxing

Dear guest, thank you for your review, we are really happy that you have enjoyed your time in the hostel. We hope to see you soon. Have a nice trip and good luck. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

The Pariwana in Lima is nicer and better rooms. The staff is better in Cusco not to mention Cuzco as a city is much better then Lima. I had a room with ensuite bathroom and not sure it it was ever cleaned, as we ran out of toilet tissue and had to ask for replacement. Had the cleaning crew been attentive I think that would not happen. This hostel has excellent location and it is a plus it is not in hills. I will be back after Machu pechu, but I booked that extra night directly at hostel.

Dear guest, thank you for your comment, we are really happy that you have enjoyed your stay at Pariwana hostel, I want to apologize for the inconvenient situation that you experienced in your room, I want to inform that we have the housekeeping staff who clean the rooms and bathrooms constantly everyday twice per day, I promise that it won´t happen again. Thank you for let us know, this helps to improve our service everyday. We hope to see you soon. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

Huge, nice place. Good if you are looking to party or relax a few days before you hike the Inca trail

Dear Guest, Thanks for staying with us before you hike the Inca trail. We are really happy you have enjoyed your experience in our Hostel, we hope to see you soon again. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

We really liked pariwana hostel, the food is lovely and it has a kitchen you can use too which is a nice plus for this kind of hostel. DVD/tv room is lovely and cosy, all the organised activities great too, yoga was lovely. Room was a bit small and quite dark but loved the chargers in the lockers, genius idea! 😄