Pariwana Hostel Cusco Reviews

Meson de la estrella 136, Cusco, Peru

Great hotel, I liked the daily activities and the attention to detail that was paid when designing the hostel (e.g., power plugs in all lockers).

Don't expect to sleep here, expect to party and meet friends!

• 1st May 2014

I loved your hostel, however majority of staff didn't have knowledge of promotions (an example: blogging for a free night). It might be good to educate staff or at least have one person that takes charge, it was chaos every time we checked in or out. Some backpackers who work there for free accom have quite an attitude too. Also at night time when people check-in, a staff member brings the new guests to the room but turns the light on at 3am and no whispering but loudly talking, happened twice.

One of the best hostels during my 5 month travels. Great staff, comfy beds and pillows, very clean. Relaxed but party in the bar if you're up for it!

Most comfortable beds for a hostel! Very big hostel with plenty of things to do!

We had a problem with our room, one of the front desk gave my room to other persons that did not have reservation. We had to wait like for two hours so they can solve the problem. For the rest the hostel is just great, food is very good and cheap, location is just perfect, two bloaks away from the central square. Parties in the hostel are really good and the place is wonderful.

Nice hostel and good location. The courtyard area is great with a ping pong table. It´s excellent if you´re a single, because of the parties. In my case, I just wanted to rest because we´ve been travelling for almost a month. So, my fiancé and I stayed in a private room in a quiet zone. That was good too.

Nice courtyard area with seats and gets the sun, bar prices too high compared to local pubs/bars, staff were ok but took us to the wrong room on arrival (she said we had a 6 bed with bathroom, but took us to an 8 bed without bathroom, then left us waiting while she checked again and took us to the right room!!) also overcharged us - only realised after I had paid and left when I checked my hostelworld booking and saw they charged ~30 soles extra. Clean, really comfy beds, good hot showers.

Dear Guest,is always good to receive comments ,we offer our sincere apologies for what happened to the confusion of acommodation, do not overload your account at any time, the days in your stay with us went to Easter, which is why the price of season apologize for the inconvenience, we hope have you to offer a better service again Pariwana, Alejandro H. Front Desk Manager

Pirawana offers everything what you need for a stay in Cusco, so far everything is fine. Specially the restaurant/bar inside is convenient to use. But now some not so good things (in my opinion!): It is too big and a party hostel. That means it is also attracting a specific type of travelers - you should be aware of that and know what you are searching for. Towels have to be rented. The included breakfast is really basic. Internet speed is changing from no to good. Though it is a good hostel

Dear guest, thank you very much for your comment, is a pleasure to have had you in our hostel, our activities are designed to entertain all our guests, we are committed to improve to serve you better, we hope you give us the opportunity, Alejandro H. Front Desk Manager

Love pariwana. The place is so new and clean. The noise level was well contained, maybe coz the walls are thick! No internet in rooms tho!

• 13th Apr 2014

Awesome!!!!

Great team, well managed, hostel is clean and vibrant. Good job!

The place is great..big inside court..lots of activities every night.. Staff very helpfull.. Location great... Good breakfast with additional price.. Bar is great, except music to load in the morning..

Excellent hostel. Amazing milkshakes in the bar! shame we only stayed one night!

One of the best hostels I've been to. The place is really really beautiful, with lots of common spaces. It has big and cosy beds, great location, outlets inside the lockers, luggage storage, very clean bathrooms. The staff is nice, but a bit rushed 'cause the place is aways crowded. Great parties.

The atmosphere, presonnel, location...are just wonderful. Highly recommended.

• 31st Mar 2014
  • macmar89
  • Uruguay

Excellent hostel! Has the most going on and the best facilities of anywhere we stayed in South America!

Had a significant incident happen at Pariwana Hostel in Lima (same chain) involving the hostel manager there. As a result a report with police and embassy was filed. Cannot recommend this chain at all knowing what happens at Lima.

Great hostel a few blocks from the main square. The courtyard is definitely the centrepiece and it is hard to see how anyone could leave with a negative opinion. The bar/restaurant is a good place to chat and watch football. Occasionally it is noisy at night as this hostel attracts the 18 to early 20's crowd as well as older backpackers - but I'd still be very happy to stay here again. This hostel definitely adds to your backpacking experience and is not just "a place to stay".

Fun place and everything is here so you wouldn't need to leave to get food etc. Bar is great, food is excellent and great variety. There are computers and a chillout tv room. Fab stay