Pariwana Hostel Cusco Reviews

Meson de la estrella 136, Cusco, Peru

Best hostel I ever stayed in, no kidding. Extremely social, clean, great staff, great activities, really nothing to say against it.

Dear guest, thanks for your review! We truly appreciate it! We are glad you have enjoyed your stay in Pariwana. You are welcome to come back whenever you want. Best regards. Front Desk Manager

as far as hostels go, it really doesn't get much better than this one - A+

Dear Guest, thank you for your comment, we are really happy you enjoyed your stay in Pariwana,we hope to see you soon. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

I will just say, is the best hostel I've ever stayed! And I've stayed in about 30-40 hostels. Loved it!

Dear Guest, thank you for your review, we are really happy you have enjoyed your stay in Pariwana Hostel, look forward seeing you soon. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

Pariwana is a good choice to stay in Cusco. It's clean, great facilities, comfy beds, lockers with power plugs, restaurant and a great location near the main plaza. I also could leave my backpack there, while staying one night in Aguas Calientes. Unfortunately it's a bit too big for good socializing, because people don't gather that much together, just too many options. Still it's not impossible to get to know other travelers there.

Dear Guest, thank you for your sharing your experience with us, we feel so glad you have enjoyed your stay in Pariwana, I want to inform the Hostel is the best place to meet new people, so you can socialize and share your experiences with them, those guests are kind, friendly and willing to listen, for sure the next time you come here, you will meet more people. Best regards. Front Desk Manager

Just a bit noisy, some guests came back late but not quiet, just laughing and speaking , even turned the light on after midnight. Anyway, It is not the hostel' fault.

Dear guest, thank you very much for review, we really appreciate it!!! We want to apologize for the inconvenient situation of your room, thank you for let us know, your feedback is really important because it helps us to improve a lot our service. We will make new and bigger advertisment about QUIET ZONE to make undesrtand people that they are people who want to sleep. I hope you will come back soon to Pariwana. Regards, Front Desk Manager

This hostel has a strong party vibe and if you're suffering from altitude sickness it probably isn't the best place to stay. The lack of bathrooms in the dorm were only an issue since I was suffering from altitude sickness and had difficulties even walking to them due to lightheadedness. The facilities are plentiful. The big downside is the rudeness of the other guests but that isn't the hostels fault.

• 28th Dec 2014

Dear guest, thank you for your review, your opinion is very important for us to continue improving in our service, I want to apologize for the altitude sickness that you had experienced those days, we understand what you were feeling and for the uncomfortable situation with the noise of the bar, I am really sorry. We are working a lot in the acoustic system of the Hostel to let people rest all night, we hope to see you soon again. Regards. Front Desk Manager.

It is party central most of the night, so it is hard to sleep there.

• 27th Dec 2014

Dear guest, thank you very much for your comment. We want to apologize for the noise you have experienced that night, actually we are working a lot the acoustic system in the rooms of the Hostel to let people have fun and sleep well. We are working hard to offer a better service everyday. We hope you will have a great time during the rest of your trip. Regards, Front Desk Manager.

I loved this hostel!! Great atmosphere, staff, restaurant, free coca tea, and location. I couldn't have been happier.

Dear guest, thank you for your review and sharing your happiness with us, we are glad you have enjoyed your stay in Pariwana, we look forward to see you soon. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

Conveniently located near the center of Cusco, this hostel exceeded most of my expectations in facilities and cleanliness.The atmosphere is great, and the staff is very professional, very friendly and helpful, at all times. My only complaint could be that the wifi connection was a little spotty sometimes. But I will definitely come back here when I return to Cusco.

Dear guest, thank you for sharing your experience with us, we are glad to know that you have enjoyed our facilities and cleanliness in the Hostel. I want to apologize for the Wifi connection but due to the thick walls of an 16th century house is really difficult to have that kind of service inside rooms that´s why we offer that service in the opened-common area. We are working hard to provide a better service to all our guest, we look forward seeing you soon, Regards. Front Desk Manager.

Excellently run. Lovely atmosphere to relax in or party.

• 24th Dec 2014
  • South Africa

Dear guest, thank you very much for your review, we are really glad to know you have enjoyed the parties and your stay in Pariwana Hostel was pleasant, we look forward to see you again. Front Desk Manager

Great hostel, has it all and in a convenient location.

Dear guest, thank you very much for your comment, we are really glad that you had a great time with us. We hope to see you soon. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

Great location in the historic part of Cuzco, all the cathedrals etc within a 10 min walk. The hostel itself is a beautiful old building with a central courtyard where hostelers gather to play table tennis or foosball or chat and enjoy free hot drinks or cheap beer. There's an activity each day of the week, salsa lessons on the night we arrived. Everything is super organized and secure. Wi-fi doesn't reach the rooms, but accessible in common areas. Great bar/restaurant.

Dear guest, thank you for your comment and for appreciate the design of our old building, we are very happy to know that you have enjoyed your stay in the hostel and the different facilities and activities we offer for all of our guests. We will keep working to improve in our service. Hope to see you again. Best Regards. Front Desk Manager.

Awesome hostel for meeting people or just relaxing

Dear guest, thank you for your review, we are really happy that you have enjoyed your time in the hostel. We hope to see you soon. Have a nice trip and good luck. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

The Pariwana in Lima is nicer and better rooms. The staff is better in Cusco not to mention Cuzco as a city is much better then Lima. I had a room with ensuite bathroom and not sure it it was ever cleaned, as we ran out of toilet tissue and had to ask for replacement. Had the cleaning crew been attentive I think that would not happen. This hostel has excellent location and it is a plus it is not in hills. I will be back after Machu pechu, but I booked that extra night directly at hostel.

Dear guest, thank you for your comment, we are really happy that you have enjoyed your stay at Pariwana hostel, I want to apologize for the inconvenient situation that you experienced in your room, I want to inform that we have the housekeeping staff who clean the rooms and bathrooms constantly everyday twice per day, I promise that it won´t happen again. Thank you for let us know, this helps to improve our service everyday. We hope to see you soon. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

Huge, nice place. Good if you are looking to party or relax a few days before you hike the Inca trail

Dear Guest, Thanks for staying with us before you hike the Inca trail. We are really happy you have enjoyed your experience in our Hostel, we hope to see you soon again. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

We really liked pariwana hostel, the food is lovely and it has a kitchen you can use too which is a nice plus for this kind of hostel. DVD/tv room is lovely and cosy, all the organised activities great too, yoga was lovely. Room was a bit small and quite dark but loved the chargers in the lockers, genius idea! 😄

Great place to stay with many options like yoga, quiet rooms a great bar/restaurant area and tour booking desk. My ONLY and biggest complaint is that it was SO NOISY!! They have signage around that said 'quiet after 10pm' which in theory is great for people that have to get put tours at 3,4,5 am like most of us did. Basically though the staff let people go and be as loud as they wanted and every night we were there (3 in total) people were talking and yelling and until 3am every night !

Dear guest, thank you for your comment. We are glad you have enjoyed your stay in Pariwana. We want to apologize for the noise in your room, the security staff try to keep calm and quiet in all hostel after 10:00 pm, sometimes it is difficult because they are many people in our Hostel, it´s for this reason that we will make new advertisment with Quiet Zone to make people understand that they are people who want to sleep. I hope you will come back soon to Pariwana. Regards, Front Desk Manager

Probably the best hostel I stayed at. Clean, great beds, there is always something to do - I particularly loved the salsa classes - and at the same time they keep it very quiet near the bedrooms at night. Going back there for sure.

Dear guest, Thanks for your review! We really appreciate it! We are really happy that you have enjoyed our differents activities, especially the salsa lessons. We hope you can come back to share better experiences. Best regards. Front Desk Manager

Decent hostel, good facilities, but I found it pretty hard to meet people here for some reason... everyone was in groups or on their phones the whole time. Really comfy and big beds. My room had a pretty bad smell in it.

Dear guest, Thanks for your review! We are so glad that you have enjoyed your stay in the Hostel and the different facilities that we offer to our guests. I´m sorry if you couldn't find people to make new friends, the idea of a Hostel is to meet new people to share experiences and travel together to a new destination. we are convinced the next time you will have that luck. We hope to see you back soon! Best regards. Front Desk Manager

Great chilled hostel, beautiful courtyard, really comfy beds, it's own kitchen, day time activities nice menu. The only thing I would say is that it isn't a party hostel and lacks a bit of atmosphere in the evening. We really enjoyed out stay!

Dear guest, thanks for your review! We are so glad that you have enjoyed the different facilities and common areas that we offer to our guests. I want to inform that we are not a party Hostel, because we are worry about the guest who want to sleep at night, it´s for this reason we offer different activities like salsa lessons, beer pong tournament, karaoke night to make good atmosphere. We really hope you can come back soon to share this experiences with us! Best regards. Front Desk Manager.