Pariwana Hostel Cusco Reviews

Meson de la estrella 136, Cusco, Peru

We had a great stay!

Pariwana was amazing in Cusco - stayed 9 nights. A proud party hostel that delivers to those who expect a party. Every night had a theme or activity; made for a really fun time. It was also a really clean hostel: actually the ladies cleaning the bathrooms were borderline intrusive with how often they cleaned the place! Cons: breakfast is free but all right; understaffed at rush hour times (check-in/out); too many guests can be intimidating for making friends; kitchen is small and ill-equipped.

Really great place to stay, best hostel I've stayed in, I already recommended to many people, rooms are relatively quiet because of the thick walls and doors, good fun activities and perfect location

• 17th Oct 2015

Dear guest, thanks for your great review! We are so glad you have enjoyed your stay in Pariwana Hostel. We hope to see you back soon! Best regards, Front Desk Manager

Pariwana is a great hostel! I met incredible people, the staff are always ready to help and the hostel is situated in a good spot in Cusco. I definitely recommend it and I would stay here again

Dear guest. I want to thank you for your great comment, we are really happy that you have enjoyed your time in the hostel. We hope to see you soon. Have a nice trip and good luck. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

I just think that beer should be cheaper, as its a hostel! It was 100% more expensive then supermarket and the same price to restaurant

Dear guest thank you for your recommendation, we are really happy that you have enjoyed your stay here, I want to apologize if you thought that our prices are expensive, definitely we are going to analyze our prices to provide a better service. Thank you for your observation, We hope you come back soon. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

Not the most exciting location, but there is some action a close cab ride away. Very nice staff!

Dear guest, Thank you for your review, we are always trying to improve to provide better service every day, we hope you come back soon. Regards. Front Desk Manager.

Rooms were fine but noise level after 10 pm still was high because they had many activitities that started after 9:30 pm like Karake night which is fine if you are a night owl. They also had the laundromat going at night do I could hear the staff slamming the washing machine and dryer doors underneath my room 213. So if you are a light sleeper then this is not the place for you. We needed a good rest before the Inca trail hike and I did not get much due to people making noise past the curfew..

• 10th Oct 2015

Dear guest, thank you for your review, your opinion is very important for us to continue improving in our service, I want to apologize for the noise of that night, we do the best effort to keep silence at nights. We want to inform that we don't have a laundromat machine inside the Hostel, it's strange that you heared that sound at night, we apologize for all inconvenience you had, now we are working a lot in the acoustic system of the Hostel to let people rest all night, we hope to see you soon.

Great location in a amazing building.

many great activities offered, a variety of lodging/bedding options, great amenities and sundries offered.

• 5th Oct 2015

Dear guest, thank you for your review. We hope you have enjoyed your stay in our Hostel. We look forward to see you soon. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

Fantastic hostel. Definitely one of the best I have stayed in. Right in the centre, great bar and you will meet loads of good people. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Cusco.

Dear guest, thank you for you comment, we are really happy you enjoyed your stay in Pariwana Hostel and met more friends, if you are planning to come back to Cusco, you know Pariwana Hostel is your home. Best regards, Front Desk Manager.

great hostal, central location and great staff, speaking english and spanish. although there were no locked doors, they did provide massive storage boxes and i never felt my stuff was unsafe. good party/backpacker atmos without being overwhelming. staff were great with recommendations. only downside was how small the bathrooms were, and would get dirty quickly, but the showers were hot so cant complain too much! breakfast was basic but they do have a kitchen too.

Dear guest, Thank you for your review and trust in us, we feel very happy to know that you have enjoyed your stay here, We apologize if you had any inconvenience with the bathrooms, we have a Staff who clean 3 day per day to maintain in perfect conditions. Thank you for your recommendation! We really appreciate it!. We hope you come back soon. Regards. Front Desk Manager.

Great hostel, great beds The best of it's kind

Dear Guest, thank you so much for your review, we hope you will have a great time during the rest of your trip, hope to see you soon. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

Fashionable place to stay!

• 29th Sep 2015
  • Japan

Dear guest, thank you for staying with us, we are happy you enjoyed your stay in Pariwana, if you are plannig to come back to Cusco, you know Pariwana is your home. Best regards, Front Desk Manager

This was the best Hostel I've stayed in! The location, the staff, the activities they offer, and the fellow backpackers made my trip to this beautiful city an experience I will never forget!

Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us during your time in Cusco. We are really happy you have enjoyed your experience in our Hostel, definitely if you are planning to come back to Cusco, Pariwana is your best option. You always will be welcomed here. We hope to see you soon. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

Best hostel I have stayed in, in South America. Staff are great, you can party if you want, but you don't feel like you have to go out every night if you don't want to, unlike some other hostels. Only way you could improve this place is to improve the breakfast and lower the beer prices.

Dear Guest, thank you for your review, your opinion is very important for us, we feel glad you liked Pariwana in general. Thank you for your recommendations, we will take it to provide a better service, we hope to see you soon, Regards. Front Desk Manager.

The hostel is a nice building with a nice courtyard, but too big, not the best atmosphere. The breakfast was so dull, presumably because they want you to buy a breakfast from the bar. But it was clean and safe and had a really good travel agency downstairs.

Dear Guest, thank you for your comment, we apologize if you didn't feel comfortable with the breakfast that we provide, we give coffee, milk, different infusions, 3 kind of bread, cereal, jam, butter and extra Budin(dessert), we wish that all guest enjoy this breakfast to start the day with enough energy, also we are thinking to provide a better variety in our breakfast everyday, We hope you can come back soon. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

The music in the patio is really too loud. The staff is really nice though.

Dear guest, thank you for review, we apologize for the sound of the music in the Patio, thank you for let us know, we will be more careful, we look forward seeing you soon, Regards. Front Desk Manager.

An oasis! Wonderful Patio, nice staff and also a tour agency available!

Dear Guest, Thanks for your review. We are really happy you have enjoyed your experience in our Hostel, we hope to see you soon. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

Great lockers in bedrooms. Nice sheets on beds. Good activities for meeting other travellers. Bit of a party hostel but in a good way. Good food in the bar there at a good rate. Location ideal, everything within walking distance

Dear guest, thank you for your comment, We are glad you have enjoyed your stay in Pariwana, we look forward to see you soon. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

The Matrimonial room was too closed, no window. As it was near to the other bathrooms, sometimes it was a little bit noisy.

Dear Guest, thank you for your comment, I want to apologize for the inconvenience that you had in your room, thank you for let us know., your opinion is very important for us because it helps to improve in our service, we would like all the rooms have windows, but for the infrastructure of the house it's a little difficult to provide it, we will try to improve in our service. We hope you come back soon, best regards. Front Desk Manager.