Pariwana Hostel Cusco Reviews

Meson de la estrella 136, Cusco, Peru

Just... perfect. I've been in a lot of hostels so far, and this is probably the best of them all. Great people and atmosphere, parties every night... I don't know what else to say, the place is just perfect.

Dear guest, thank you very much for your comments, look forward to having you with us and offer better experiences, Alejandro H. Front Desk Manager

Best hostel we have stayed at yet! They have everything you need and are very helpful. Great location and have a tour desk inside the hostel to help book trips. Can't fault it at all!

Dear guest, thank you very much for your comments, we are going to improve a lot more to offer you a better service, Alejandro H. Front Desk Manager

great staff, location, lovely hostel, great base for seeing cusco and machu pichu travels. will definitely be back.

Excellent experience overall. There should be a better breakfast though, and the extra plates should be cheaper.

Dear Guest, thank you for the comment, we are working to serve you better, hope to have the opportunity to have you home again, Alejandro H. Front Desk Manager

Pariwana hostel can get pretty loud at night because there is always something fun happening there. It is located right in the city centre. The building is beautiful and clean, and I would highly recommend anyone to stay here.

Dear guest, thank you very much for your comment, waiting for your return, Alejandro H. - Front Desk Manager

Overall: Highly recommended. Laid back hostel, but enough people around that you can party if you want. || Rooms: Rooms were nice, had locks on doors. Beds were comfortable and warm. Bathrooms seemed well cleaned. || Security: Padlock lockers in room with in-unit chargers. Also smaller padlock lockers in reception area. Bags left in storage are given bag tag. || Internet: Most reliable I had in Peru. Covers all common areas. || Other: Great location only a block or two from main square.

Very nice hostel. Ask for room at the back cause the ones around the courtyard are noisy. Loved playing table tennis here. Located right of the square. A little expensive but very nice

The main points are this: probably the best beds you'll get in South America - warm duvets, two pillows and comfortable beds; The bar has decent food and pretty reasonably priced, wifi is plentiful, and a travel desk. The staff are pretty helpful with any questions you need to ask. My only problem was I asked the travel desk for a trek that wasn't really popular and they got in someone from outside. The trek was fantastic, however the guide not so much. Do you research before booking.

We stayed in February which is low season and the hostel was renovating its bar/restaurant and some of the rooms - so the atmosphere probably wasn't indicative of what it's normally like! They did move the bar into the courtyard with beer tents to cover you when it rained! I thought this hostel was really well run and although it's not cheap it's very nice - wide beds with new mattresses, 2 pillows and constant hot water!! I would definitely stay again.

Dear guest, thank you again for choose us like your hostel at Cusco, sorry again for the inconveniences at your stay, but the hostel is located at a colonial time house, so is very important make some maintenance work all the time, thank you again in advance for your understanding, Pariwana Cusco Team

Great atmosphere,

Had a bad experience with one of the receptionist here. The travel agency they had on site screwed up my travel plans and the receptionist cannot be bothered to help. He even flat out told me that he won't help me coz he didn't like my attitude. What did he expect? I just came back around midnight from Machu Picchu and was exhausted and hungry, and my bus tickets for first thing the next morning was missing. Luckily, the manager stepped in and took care of everything. He was a lifesaver!!

Super comfy bed. Good location. Not too many negatives. Would recommend for any traveller

The hostel itself is great. Clean rooms, big common area and everything you're looking for. Sadly they lost/mangled our return reservation (after Machu Picchu) so we didn't get our original room back. A missing reservation can be quite frustrating at 11pm if you rose at 4am. Furthermort the BBQ was supposed to start at 8:30pm, started at 9pm and had a long queue until about 10pm (which is when we finally got our meal).

Dear Guest, very sorry for the misunderstood about your reserve, and thank you for the feedback, we always are going to do our best effort for make you feel at ease, also we never lost a reserve, because your stay and them, are our reason for being and also our happiness, also sorry for the BBQ but in this time of the year (rain season) we do not can do anything for some delays, we are going to do our best to improve our services, also to have you back soon - Pariwana Cusco Team

Very good hostel,free coca tee!;-) its a very big hostel,so the atmosphere is different...but nice anyway! Great lockers with a power outlet inside!

really friendly and clean place. great parties and good food. i am planning to return there quite soon.

Very big hostel. Cool Building layout. Kitchen is small for 100 people. Everything else is great. Clean, lots of room to lounge, comfy beds, great showers never runs out of hot water!

Dear guest, thank you very much for your comment, we appreciate this, but the oldest of our hostel (colonial house) can't able us to do structural modifications, but we are going to do our best for make you feel at home, best regards, waiting for you again, Pariwana Cusco Team

This hostel is for travellers who want to meet people and enjoy so much the nightlife, they organize parties and events to gather people. so if you just want to rest and sleep.. is not the right place. It's a safe hostel, clean and good atmosphere.

Great hostel. Not much going on when we were there, since it was low season, but still a great place to hang out when in Cusco. Recommended.

Great place, all in all. My second favorite in Cusco. Comfortable beds and great chilling out spaces. Kitchen was a nice feature. But .... each time I used it, it was filthy. Not the fault of the staff, who do their best. But someone needs to tell the brigades of people who use it and do not clean up that their mothers are not with them on the trip. Such a shame that such revolting behavior mars an otherwise brilliant hostel.

Dear guest, thank you for your comment, very sorry about the kitchen troubles you tell us, we are going to put bigger announces to "Keep it clean", and also we are going to do our best to be your favorite hostel at Cusco and the world, waiting for you again, to make you feel at home, best regards, Pariwana Cusco Team

Great Patio for chill-out, cleanest hostel of all times