Pariwana Hostel Cusco Reviews

Meson de la estrella 136, Cusco, Peru

The security guy is a massive pervert, following me and a girl into the showers and trying to pull himself up at the door to look into the shower we were in. Another time he switched on the lights in the tv-room we were in, making out. Just so he could see us naked. Just leave people alone, we're backpackers sleeping in hostels. What do you expect? Never encountered behaviour like this before, unbelieveable!

Excellent party hostel that isn't too "in-your-face". If you prefer to relax, that's more than fine but there is definitely a brilliant social scene on offer. Nice staff, plenty of tours and services on offer. The WiFi was a bit temperamental. Great, open communal area. Highly recommended if you're looking for a fun, lively place to stay.

Never gave a 100%. 2nd time at the hostel in Cusco, and still, after 6 month of treval the best hostel we ever been too!! Best value for money, best facility, staff are amazibg, people were great on both times. Been to other hostels in town, nothing is even close to the same affort as they put into there place! Thanks for a great time!

Good place to go in Cusco, friendly staff, is clean, the wifi is good. They have different activities all nights and during the day, a very good place to meet people if you are traveling on your own.

The place was perfect for people seeking for parties. The location is perfect and they have solutions for anything you could need. The bar/restaurant offers excellent food with low prices (and drinks) and every night they have different activities for guests geting to know each other. It is not the best option if you are looking for a quiet stay in Cusco, but I would go back. It was a positive experience.

Amazing hostel. Fantastic facilities, loved the live music night!

Great hotel, I liked the daily activities and the attention to detail that was paid when designing the hostel (e.g., power plugs in all lockers).

Don't expect to sleep here, expect to party and meet friends!

• 1st May 2014

I loved your hostel, however majority of staff didn't have knowledge of promotions (an example: blogging for a free night). It might be good to educate staff or at least have one person that takes charge, it was chaos every time we checked in or out. Some backpackers who work there for free accom have quite an attitude too. Also at night time when people check-in, a staff member brings the new guests to the room but turns the light on at 3am and no whispering but loudly talking, happened twice.

One of the best hostels during my 5 month travels. Great staff, comfy beds and pillows, very clean. Relaxed but party in the bar if you're up for it!

Most comfortable beds for a hostel! Very big hostel with plenty of things to do!

Brilliant hostel, one of the nicest I have stayed in. Bar is fun, great atmosphere, excellent location. We booked our Salktantay trek to Machu Picchu through the hostel and the company turned out to be great! Also the hostel let us leave our bags here whilst we were on the trek. Good facilities with the bar/restaurant, tv room, internet room, table tennis, table football. Also free coffee & tea. Had a brilliant time here.

We had a problem with our room, one of the front desk gave my room to other persons that did not have reservation. We had to wait like for two hours so they can solve the problem. For the rest the hostel is just great, food is very good and cheap, location is just perfect, two bloaks away from the central square. Parties in the hostel are really good and the place is wonderful.

Nice hostel and good location. The courtyard area is great with a ping pong table. It´s excellent if you´re a single, because of the parties. In my case, I just wanted to rest because we´ve been travelling for almost a month. So, my fiancé and I stayed in a private room in a quiet zone. That was good too.

Nice courtyard area with seats and gets the sun, bar prices too high compared to local pubs/bars, staff were ok but took us to the wrong room on arrival (she said we had a 6 bed with bathroom, but took us to an 8 bed without bathroom, then left us waiting while she checked again and took us to the right room!!) also overcharged us - only realised after I had paid and left when I checked my hostelworld booking and saw they charged ~30 soles extra. Clean, really comfy beds, good hot showers.

Dear Guest,is always good to receive comments ,we offer our sincere apologies for what happened to the confusion of acommodation, do not overload your account at any time, the days in your stay with us went to Easter, which is why the price of season apologize for the inconvenience, we hope have you to offer a better service again Pariwana, Alejandro H. Front Desk Manager

Pirawana offers everything what you need for a stay in Cusco, so far everything is fine. Specially the restaurant/bar inside is convenient to use. But now some not so good things (in my opinion!): It is too big and a party hostel. That means it is also attracting a specific type of travelers - you should be aware of that and know what you are searching for. Towels have to be rented. The included breakfast is really basic. Internet speed is changing from no to good. Though it is a good hostel

Dear guest, thank you very much for your comment, is a pleasure to have had you in our hostel, our activities are designed to entertain all our guests, we are committed to improve to serve you better, we hope you give us the opportunity, Alejandro H. Front Desk Manager

Love pariwana. The place is so new and clean. The noise level was well contained, maybe coz the walls are thick! No internet in rooms tho!

• 13th Apr 2014

Awesome!!!!

Great team, well managed, hostel is clean and vibrant. Good job!

The place is great..big inside court..lots of activities every night.. Staff very helpfull.. Location great... Good breakfast with additional price.. Bar is great, except music to load in the morning..