Pariwana Hostel Cusco Reviews

Meson de la estrella 136, Cusco, Peru

Lovely hostel , staff very helpful. Well located & dorms are spacious & well maintained.

Dear guest, thank you for staying with us in Cusco. We are really happy you have enjoyed your stay in our Hostel. We look forward to see you soon. Best regards. Front Desk Manager

Nothing to say... An excellent hostel...

• 16th Sep 2015

Dear guest thank you for your great comment, it motivates us to continue working hard. We hope you can come back soon. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

Staff is nice but could speak better English. The travel agency inside the hostel is really good : good price / quality! Sometimes too noisy at night! Showers clean and with hot water and water pressure but could use a hanger not just above the toilet.

Dear guest, thank you for your review, I want to apologize for the inconvenient with our Staff, we appreciatte your recommentation to improve in our service, for us it´s very important the treatment of people who work in Pariwana, for this reason we recommend to our Staff to improve their English so they can communicate better. We hope you can visit us again. Best Regards. Front Desk Manager

Pariwana had the nicest facilities of any hostel that I stayed at in Peru, but it was really loud at night. I enjoyed my time there, but I would have preferred less of a "party hostel" vibe.

Dear guest, thank you for your review, I want to apologize if you felt uncomfortable with the noise that night, I want to inform that we are working in the acoustic system of the doors and Windows to avoid this kind of issues in order to our guests can sleep without problems, we hope you can come back here, best regards, Front Desk Manager.

This hostel was one of the best investments I made on my trip to Peru. The location was excellent (2 blocks to Plaza de Armas), the staff & guests were so kind and friendly, and the individual bathrooms/showers were a gift from heaven (after a long day trekking, you appreciate it). You can lodge at Pariwana in a calm or party mood, either one you are going to enjoy your stay. 100% recommendable.

Dear guest thank you for your review, we feel glad to know that Pariwana Hostel was a good investment in your trip, your opinion motives us to continue improving in our service, We hope you can come back soon. Best regards Front Desk Manager.

We had a private room in the back and it was quiet after 10. Lots of fun activities, really close to the Plaza de Armas and San Pedro market. I would stay here again. Sometimes the front desk staff came off a little moody, oh well.

• 13th Sep 2015
  • Kaitsss

Dear guest, thank you for your review, we feel glad to know that you have enjoyed your stay in general in Pariwana, i want to apologize if you had some inconvenient with our staff, I want to inform we are constantly training to our staff in costumer service to assist to our guest of the best way, if you are planning come back, you know that pariwana is your home, we hope to see you soon, best regards, Front Desk Manager.

Amazing hostel with helpful staff, a top notch laundry service, chill and party vibes, clean, and just overall an incredibly social and enjoyable place to stay. This hostel knocks it out of the ballpark when it comes to a place that makes you feel comfortable on all levels (cleanliness, helpfulness, always something to do). Kudos to this hostel for its incredible service and staff. Would stay again in a heartbeat.

Dear guest, thanks for sharing your good experience with ust! We truly appreciate it! This comment helps us to continue improving everyday. We are glad you have enjoyed our facilities, common areas and rooms. You are welcome to come back whenever you want. Best regards. Front Desk Manager

Best hostel ever. So many activities and fun to be had. Great common areas. Don't be afraid of the party. Around the rooms it is quiet time starting @ 10.

Dear Guest, thanks for your comment. We are really happy you have enjoyed your experience in our Hostel, we wish all guest will sleep well, for this reason we made this rule. We hope to see you soon again. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

Best hostel in Cusco! The staff spoke great English and were all very friendly. Hot shower was amazing! The room was clean and very comfortable. The courtyard area was a great place to relax and meet other travelers. I've already booked my next stay!

Dear guest thank you for sharing your experience with us, we feel glad that you have enjoyed your stay here, We hope you can come back soon. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

Very chilling hostel, lots of great people, wonderful patio, nice bar and parties. Would suggest a better free breakfast.

Dear Guest, thank you so much for your good comment, we are really happy that you enjoyed your stay in Pariwana, thank you for your recommendation, we will try to give more variety in our breakfast. we wish you will have a great time during the rest of your trip, hope to see you soon. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

The Hostel is a great place to stay. Centrally located, nice atmosphere, beautiful garden and good food. It was really nice that we were already allowed to have free breakfast there in the morning even though our check in was in the afternoon.

Dear Guest, thank you for review, we are glad that you have liked your stay in the Hostel, It's good to know that you enjoyed the breakfast before your check in, we consider that it's good to have a good breakfast before to start the day, we give this extra to our guest because we understand that they arrive tired of their trip, we look forward seeing you soon, Regards. Front Desk Manager.

Instead of one consistent wifi across the whole hostel, you have to constantly switch between wifi channels as you move around the hostel. Even then, the wifi is pretty bad and is only available in parts of the hostels. You'll be lucky if you have access to it in your room. With constant wifi searching, your phone battery will easily drain in hours. Other than that, it's a spacious hostel with plenty of activities taking places every day.

Dear guest, thank you for your comment, we want to apologize if you didn't get a good wifi signal in your room, i want to inform for the infrastructure of the colonial house, sometimes it's not possible to get the wifi signal for the thick of the walls, it's for this reason that we offer this service in the Common Areas,we are working hard to provide the best service to our guest, we hope you can come back soon to Pariwana Hostels, best regards, Front Desk Manager

If you want a big party hostel this is the place for you. It pretty much has everything you could want so you do not need to leave the hostel, restaurant, bar, travel agency, laundry service, TV room, you can even buy towels, flip flops and ear plugs. Although its a party hostel, the bedroom was quiet and it is right in the centre of Cusco. If you do not want a party hostel, avoid. For me i found it too big, as a solo traveller i tend to find smaller hostels easier to meet people.

Dear guest, thank you for your comment, we feel glad to know that you have enjoyed in general your stay in the Hostel, we hope you come back to share better experiences with other people, Best regards, Front Desk Manager.

I've only stayed here for 2 nights and it was okay. Nice firm mattresses, huge lockers that have charging stations in them! Couple minutes walk to Plaza de Armas which is great. My first night there, checking in on a Sunday night, the women who checked me in could not care less about me. I know this is a backpackers' hostel and I wasn't being a diva but I was checking out at 6am the next day anyway. All I really wanted was just a smooth transaction and it was a bad first impression.

Dear Guest, thank you for your review, it´s really important you have taken the time to inform us what happened, we want to apologize for the inconvenience that you had with our staff that day, we will be more careful when we help to our guest everyday, your comment help us to improve in our service, we hope you can come back soon to Pariwana, best regards. Front Desk Manager..

I really have had a great moment in this hostel. I have met nice and funny people from all around the world, I also have had some good parties. Employees are very fiendly and helpful. One of my best experience in a youth hostel !

Excellent place to stay at Cusco! Super friendly staff, cool activities every day and convenient restaurant. Stayed twice at this place ok Cusco.

Dear guest, thanks for your review! We truly appreciate it! We are glad you have enjoyed your stay in Pariwana Hostel. You are welcome to come back whenever you want. Best regards. Front Desk Manager

One of the best hostels I've been to.

Dear guest, thank you for your good comment, we are glad you have enjoyed your stay in Pariwana, we look forward to see you soon. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

This is a great hostel, a happy medium sort of place where you can watch movies and chill out in the fantastic movie room or spend time in the courtyard socialising. The kitchen is also good and they have free coca tea all day which I liked.

The hostel is fun. people who stays there are nice. I wish I could stayed longer.

• 30th Aug 2015

Dear guest, thank you for your review, we feel glad to know that you enjoyed your stay here, we wish you can stay longer too, we hope you come back soon to share better experiences, best regards, Front Desk Manager.

alright hostel, but music is too loud too late. they are very helpful in setting things up around town

Dear guest, thank you for your comment, we are always trying to improve to provide better service every day, we want to apologize if you percieved the music too loud, we are working in the acoustic system to avoid this kind of issues. We hope you come back soon, Front Desk Manager