Pariwana Hostel Cusco Reviews

Meson de la estrella 136, Cusco, Peru

Nice Hostel, excellent location, good tour agency inside, nice parties and good and cheap food at the bar!

What an amazing hostel! I've been backpacking for quite a while and I must say this hostel has it all! I met the best team, great staff! they all are so nice, friendly and helpful with good tips of what to do in Cusco. What amazed me the most (besides the hostel itself) was the cleanness, they really care about this aspect. It felt like home!! If I'm ever back in Cusco I will be sure to stay here again!!!!!

• 24th Sep 2014

If you are looking for a party hostel this is definitely the place. They have events and music every night until about midnight and tons of activities and BBQ's you can sign up for. The menu/ drink menu is really good too. However if you get altitude sickness and just want to sleep and not drink its going to be really frustrating. I really like the hostel and the bedrooms are great (Plugs inside the lockers!) but I didn't feel good for 2 days and it was so loud outside the room that ruined it

Pariwana is a gigantic hostel, yet rather easy to meet people in the nice center courtyard. Just decide if large hostels are for your or not. It can be a bit impersonal at times. The rest-o-bar inside is actually rather affordable and tasty. Breakfast is just the standard. The hostel is clean. PRO-TIP: The bathrooms upstairs are super nice. The bathrooms downstairs are cramped and not private at all.

Fantastic hostel. Great vibe and great location

Dear guest, thank you for staying with us in Cusco. We are really happy you have enjoyed your stay in our Hostel. We look forward to see you soon. Best regards. Front Desk Manager

Liked the hostel, but it was perhaps a bit loud for my taste. I couldn't get wifi in my room, which was a bit disappointing, but I still thought it was a nice place. Great restaurant and bar on premise, and overall a good place to stay!

Dear guest, thank you for your review, your opinion is very important for us, we feel glad you liked Pariwana. I want to apologize for the noise, we are working in the acoustic system to let people rest all night, about the wifi, I am sorry, but due to the thick walls of the house is difficult to have this service inside rooms, that´s why we offer that service in the opened-common area. We are working to provide a better service, we hope to see you soon, Regards. Jhonatan C. Front Desk Manager.

A great hostel, the beds are super comfy, bathrooms are clean, electrical plugs in the lockers are the best and the court yard is lovely!

Dear guest, thanks for your review! We are so glad you have enjoyed your stay in Pariwana Hostel. We hope to see you back soon! Best regards, Jhonatan C. Front Desk Manager

Perfect place to stay in Cusco.

Dear Guest, Thanks for your comment. We are really happy you have enjoyed your experience in our Hostel, we hope to see you soon again. Best regards. Jhonatan C. Front Desk Manager.

Nice people and nice atmosphere and nice parties.

The hostel itself is very well located in Cusco, being very close to Plaza de Armas.I booked a 6 bed bedroom and the bed, the sheets were clean and I had a locker in my room. Staff is cleaning the bathrooms regularly. You can book tours straight from the hostel and there are fun activities each evening. I wish though the room was bigger or hey would put fewer beds, it gets pretty full when there are all six of us in one room. Computers are really slow so better bring a laptop or a tablet.

Great Hostel. Good location near the plaza de armas. Plenty of clean common toilets and showers. Has a good and cheap tour agency on site. Has activities everyday. Great restaurant/bar with good food, although I think food was a bit pricy. Great if you want to party and if you want to relax rooms are away from the noise.

Good overall

Dear Guest, thank you for your comment, we hope you have enjoyed your stay in Pariwana, look forward seeing you soon. Regards. Jhonatan C. Front Desk Manager.

Pariwanah is a big hostel so at times it felt hard to make a connection with people. Lots of people coming and going on inca trail trips etc and most only travelling for a week or so, therefore don't know any dorm room etiquette. However there are great facilities and nice cozy beds. Staff were friendly.

Dear Guest, thank you for sharing your experience with us, it is true that most of guest has different itineraries so they stay only a few days and then have to travel to other places, for all time that I have been working here, Pariwana Hostel is a great place to meet new friends, I'm sure the next time you come to Pariwana, you will have the opportunity to meet more friends and share your experiences with other guests. We hope you visit again soon. Best regards. Jhonatan C. Front Desk Manager

Good location and comfortable beds. I also liked the breakfast (included) and the lunch (not included).

• 14th Sep 2014

Pariwana was an excellent hostel to stay at prior to and after the Salkantay hike. The beds were incredibly comfy, each with a spacious locker with internal powepoints. The Wi-Fi left a bit to be desired and the shower temperature was a bit temperamental. Overall, with an event every night and in a great location, I would definitely recommend Pariwana to any fellow backpackers.

Highly recommend Pariwana Hostel! Excellent location--right near the Plaza de Armas. Staff is extremely helpful and kind although very slow service. Cleanliness could be better, but decent and acceptable. The hostel has fun activities every night!

• 8th Sep 2014

Dear guest, thank you for staying with us in Cusco. We are really happy you have enjoyed your stay in Pariwana. This motivates to our team to continue working even harder. We look forward to see you soon. Best regards, Jhonatan C. Front Desk Manager

Wish I had longer!

Dear guest, thank you for you comment, we are really happy you enjoyed your stay in Pariwana, we wished you would've stayed here longer too, if you are planning to come back to Cusco, you know Pariwana Hostel is your home. Best regards, Jhonatan C. Hostel Manager

Great hostel. Location is the best in Cusco. Staff were really helpfull. The atmosphere was great. The bar was really good with good prices. I have some complaints: The keys to get inside the room were awful!! Ever single time I tried to get inside the room I had a hard time, and sometimes had to call someone from reception to open. There is no wi-fi in the rooms.

Dear guest, thank you for your comment, we are happy you liked our facilities and service. I want to apologize for inconvenience that you have with the door, we have fixed the lock door of all rooms, so nobody will have this problem again, thank for let us know, about the Wi-fi, due to the thick walls is difficult to have that kind of service inside, that´s why we offer that service in the opened-common area. We are working to provide a better service. Regards. Jhonatan C. Front Desk Manager

Too many unenforced rules. When we arrived we signed this sheet with tons of rules and thought, "Wow, these guys are strict." Some of these rules were around quiet-time or checking out before 11pm if you need to leave before 6am, which most staff didn't know about. Normally I wouldn't care about quiet-time, but given that our Inca Trail, Manu, and departing plane flight left early, it was an issue. There wasn't a single quiet night and instead there were beer pong tournaments starting at 9:30...

Dear guest, thank you for your review, your opinion is very important for us to continue improving in our service, I want to apologize for the noise of that night, we do the best effort to keep silence at nights. We are working a lot in the acoustic system of the Hostel to let people rest all night, we hope you have enjoyed your stay in Pariwana Hostel, we hope to see you soon again. Regards. Jhonatan C. Front Desk Manager.

Pariwana was fantastic! The location and staff were great, beds comfy and the facilities clean. Hot water in the showers too :) Outlets in the (large) lockers was incredibly helpful and the storage facilities were also secure. Great place to meet other travelers too as the atmosphere is fun and cohesive to mingling if you want to. Would definitely recommend and stay again when I come back!

Dear guest, thanks for your good comment! We truly appreciate it! This comment helps us to continue improving everyday. We are glad you have enjoyed our facilities, common areas and rooms. You are welcome to come back whenever you want. Best regards. Jhonatan C. Front Desk Manager