Pariwana Hostel Cusco Reviews

Meson de la estrella 136, Cusco, Peru

This hostel is for travellers who want to meet people and enjoy so much the nightlife, they organize parties and events to gather people. so if you just want to rest and sleep.. is not the right place. It's a safe hostel, clean and good atmosphere.

Great hostel. Not much going on when we were there, since it was low season, but still a great place to hang out when in Cusco. Recommended.

Great place, all in all. My second favorite in Cusco. Comfortable beds and great chilling out spaces. Kitchen was a nice feature. But .... each time I used it, it was filthy. Not the fault of the staff, who do their best. But someone needs to tell the brigades of people who use it and do not clean up that their mothers are not with them on the trip. Such a shame that such revolting behavior mars an otherwise brilliant hostel.

Dear guest, thank you for your comment, very sorry about the kitchen troubles you tell us, we are going to put bigger announces to "Keep it clean", and also we are going to do our best to be your favorite hostel at Cusco and the world, waiting for you again, to make you feel at home, best regards, Pariwana Cusco Team

Great Patio for chill-out, cleanest hostel of all times

This was a nice hostel to go to. It had a slight party atmosphere but no intrusive if you wanted to sleep. The staff always seemed busy or otherwise occupied so I felt we had to wait a lot for anything both reception and bar. This is a comfy hostel and especially enjoyed 2 pillows!!!

terrific place to stay. great location. awesome stuff. only minus kitchen is a bit small for such big place. and showers bit dirty

Very disappointing compared to the Pariwana in Lima. Staff we're not very friendly, WIFI does NOT work in dorms, showers were cold and no pressure... not what is needed after the inca trail. The one good thing was the food at the bat was cheap and yummy.

To sum it up: Great Hostel! Very Clean, Very helpful staff! Located just in the citycenter of Cuzco. We have not been to a better hostel by now. If you go to cuzco, stay at Pariwana!

This is a really big hostel with a super fun atmosphere. I was there on Saturday night when the hostel hosted a traffic light party and the staff were so much fun! They were great at making sure that everyone felt included. There is a massive courtyard in the middle of the hostel and it's great for meeting others staying at the hostel, or just general chilling out. Facilities are great and there are options to pay for extras in breakfast.

Great atmosphere, excellent facilities (every feature you want in a hostel, lockers, breakfast, power chargers, wifi, internet) easy to meet people and good mix between party hostel and chill out hostel. The courtyard is beautiful perfect for enjoying the sunshine/reading a book. There´s usually something going on at the bar every night. Usual amount of hostel noise, but that´s expected. No complaints from me, thanks Pariwana!

Pariwana is by far the coolest hostel we stayed in during our trip. They have the old building decorated awesomely for the crowd they are catering to and everything was very clean for how many people are staying. Downside- don't plan on getting any sleep. We stayed in the all girls dorm which is right by where all the philosophers stay up all night smoking and talking. Plus they have a party just about every night in the bar. Free breakfast is skimpy and doesn't start until 8.

Great hostel, friendly staff, good location.

I love the place so much. The location is perfect. The staff is friendly. The place itself is beautiful! Most of all the atmosphere

Excellent hostel. Highly recommended.

One of the best most professional hostels in South America

This is honestly the best hostel I have ever been to. By far. It's huge, so clean and has a great atmosphere. I felt very safe, they have you wear wristbands to identify who the guests are, and the location is great- only 2 blocks from the main square. I loved having a plug inside the locker, and the beds are huge & super comfy. We stayed in the 6 bed dorm with a bathroom, and they cleaned the room/bathroom twice daily. Hot showers were definitely a plus! Highly, highly recommend staying here!!

This place was very awesome. I loved the atmosphere, the facilities, the staff, and the activities the hostel held. It was very social and easy to meet people. I loved that they had live bands at the bar. Also the beds were pretty comfortable and the rooms were really clean. I would recommend staying here if you need a cool place. Also if you stay at both Pariwana hostels in Lima and Cusco, you can get a free t-shirt!!

Really amazing hostel. The best one I've stayed in in South America thus far. The in-locker power outlets were amazing and cannot be rivaled. The beds were abnormally large for a hostel as well. And there are plenty of bathrooms and showers given the number of beds in this hostel.

it's a big hostel. so there is many thing you want

Very nice hostel. Clean, secure and social.