Pariwana Hostel Cusco Reviews

Meson de la estrella 136, Cusco, Peru

Wish I had longer!

O Hostel é ótimo. O melhor que já me hospedei. Parabéns à equipe do Pariwana.

• 8th Sep 2014

Great hostel. Location is the best in Cusco. Staff were really helpfull. The atmosphere was great. The bar was really good with good prices. I have some complaints: The keys to get inside the room were awful!! Ever single time I tried to get inside the room I had a hard time, and sometimes had to call someone from reception to open. There is no wi-fi in the rooms.

Too many unenforced rules. When we arrived we signed this sheet with tons of rules and thought, "Wow, these guys are strict." Some of these rules were around quiet-time or checking out before 11pm if you need to leave before 6am, which most staff didn't know about. Normally I wouldn't care about quiet-time, but given that our Inca Trail, Manu, and departing plane flight left early, it was an issue. There wasn't a single quiet night and instead there were beer pong tournaments starting at 9:30...

Muy buen hostal, la limpieza y el ambiente es de lo mejor y la ubicacion es perfecta porque esta cerca del centro, el persobal es muy atento y te ayuda en lo que pueda

Pariwana was fantastic! The location and staff were great, beds comfy and the facilities clean. Hot water in the showers too :) Outlets in the (large) lockers was incredibly helpful and the storage facilities were also secure. Great place to meet other travelers too as the atmosphere is fun and cohesive to mingling if you want to. Would definitely recommend and stay again when I come back!

Everything is perfect! Nice staff, good location, big courtyard to chill out. Highly recommend to stay here if you are going to Cuzco!

We stayed in an 8 bed dorm and all had assigned lockers with outlets inside! The place was really clean at all hours and things looked very new. The only downside was slow internet.

Best hostel I have ever staid in; perfect balance of fun and escape, great people, and a place that clearly gets what travelers are looking for be it a short or long time on the road. A particular shout out goes to the tv/movie room and 3000 pillows there.

Dear guest. I want to thank you for your great comment, we are really happy that you have enjoyed your time in the hostel. We hope to see you soon. Have a nice trip and good luck. Best regards. Jhonatan C. Front Desk Manager.

This is a big hostel meaning a lot of people. Subsequently the wifi here was not great. You can only pay here with Visa or Soles and if you want to pay in US then they give you a shocking rate (2.55). Also the travel desk people were very unhelpful. We had a good stay here but wasn't one of the most enjoyable.

The atmosphere is really what makes this hostel one of the best I stayed at! Yes, the rooms are small and the breakfast is scarce, but the inner yard is a fantastic common space, plus the stuff is really helpful (I even feel guilty asking them so many things, and they always said yes)! This is not mentioning lots of wonderful travelers around! And as a bonus - hot water tank and coca tea as much as you need (and you will need a lot on the first day above 3000 meters altitude).

• 31st Aug 2014
  • Norway

simplesmente o melhor!

I recomend!!!

il posto ideale per un soggiorno a cusco

This was one of the nicest hostels I stayed in during my time in South America. The communal space was the best, with the bean bags chairs and the ping pong tables. The kitchen was pretty fantastic too. The beds were comfortable and this was the first hostel to have blankets and comforters that were warm enough. My only complaint is that the wireless did not reach the bedrooms. However, the communal living spaces were nice enough for this not to be a problem. Definitely stay here :)

Dear guest, thank you for sharing your experience with us, we are glad to know that you have enjoyed our facilities, common areas and rooms. I want to apologize for the Wireless on the rooms but due to the thick walls of an 16th century house is really difficult to have that kind of service inside that´s why we offer that service in the opened-common area. We are working hard to provide a better service to all our guest, we look forward seeing you soon, Regards. Jhonatan C. Front Desk Manager

Great stay in an amazing city. Would stay again if visited any of their locations. Private room was clean and cleaned daily. Do NOT do the mangroves tour, it was a canoe ride through VERY smelly and dirty swamp water (spoken from a nurse, smells don't usually bother me). Also, the private island tour to Rosario is not worth it, book the regular tour!! Otherwise great stay, wonderful staff, fun activities and nights out, not too loud at night, convenient bar, great location!

Satisfeito com tudo que encontrei. Minha primeira experiencia com Hosstell totalmente aprovada.

• 23rd Aug 2014

Muito obrigado por ter escolhido Pariwana como sua primeira experiência em hostels, estamos felizes em saber que você tenha gostado de sua estadia conosco. Esperamos que você volte logo para o Peru. Saudações. Jhonatan C. Jefe de Recepción

Amazing stay! Private room was very nice and clean, great amenities and temperature control. Food was delicious and reasonable priced. Atmosphere was fun, yet quiet at appropriate hours from the room. Great location, safe walk to city center and security at desk 24/7. Good tour suggestions and organization. Very impressed!!!

Dear Guest, Thanks for staying with us during your time in Cusco. We are really happy you have enjoyed your experience in our Hostel, we hope to see you soon again. Best regards. Jhonatan C. Front Desk Manager.

Dormir era imposible, los baños estaban muy sucios y olían mal. Hace frío en la casa.

Querida huésped, muchas gracias por su comentario, quiero disculparme por los inconvenientes que tuvo. Acerca de la limpieza de los baños, tenemos personal que trabaja constantemente para mantener estos servicios limpios, probablemente tuvimos el hostel lleno, pero su comentario nos ayudará a evitar este tipo de problemas, ya que creemos que es muy importante la limpieza de las instalaciones. Gracias por las observaciones, esto nos ayuda a mejorar.el servicio Jhonatan C. Jefe de Recepción

I loved this hostel! They have an event every night and have a staff member go to the bars with you and give you discounts if you want. Very clean rooms and hot showers. Would definitely recommend.

Dear guest, thank you for your comment, we are very happy to know that you enjoyed the hostel and the differents events we offer for all our guests. We will keep working to improve in our service. Hope to see you again. Best Regards. Jhonatan C. Front Desk Manager.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7