Pariwana Hostel Cusco Reviews

Meson de la estrella 136, Cusco, Peru

o café da manhã é fraco e não há muitos funcionários atendendo para reposição de louças limpas. Wi-fi não funciona nos quartos.

Hostel muito bom, a altura de alguns muito bons que há fiquei, como: Cjrcus em Berlim; Woombast em Budapeste e orna.

Location is great. Facilities were excellent.

Excellent ideia put a turism agency inside the Hostel. I really appreciated it.

HOSTEL EXCELENTE! CLIMA, STAFF, LOCALIZAÇÃO E UM CAFÉ DA MANHÃ COMPLETO!

I think is a wonderful hostel, you have all you need there: the staff is really nice, the location is perfect, and they provide activities to meet other travelers and to socialize. They have enough toilets and they clean them several times a day, the beds were comfortable. I think is a great hostel to stay!

• 11th Oct 2014
  • Colombia

El hostel es excelente, estuve en en de Lima y en el de Cusco, son exctamente iguales en cuanto al nivel de servicios. Son super limpios, atentos al detalle, perfectamente ubicados y el ambiente es excelente. El que quiere va de fiesta, el que no, descansa.. hay lugar para todo y las intalaciones permiten que los espacios esten separados.Los cuartos son geniales, las camas muy comodas con doble almohada.. y te la hacen todos los dias. La verdad, 10 puntos!! No tengo ni una cosa para mejorar!!

• 10th Oct 2014
  • Argentina

OTIMO! VOLTARIA HOJE SE POSSÍVEL.

Me sentí muy cómoda y en un ambiente óptimo, de camaradería!

The place is awesome! Lovable staff, great energy inside that very old walls... Great games and free drinks every night! Good music (sometimes old, but gold). Good bathroons. The breakfast could have more variety, but there's an amazing bread and the jam is also good. It's next to Plaza de Armas where you find everything..

• 8th Oct 2014

El hostel es muy bueno su ubicacion ayuda mucho puesto que esta cerca a los lugarea de interes. Muy recomendado!!!

• 7th Oct 2014
  • Colombia

Querido huésped, muchas gracias por su comentario, nos alegra saber que le gusto el hostel =), de igual manera quiero agradecerle por la recomendación. Esperamos que vuelva a visitarnos pronto. Saludos Cordiales Jhonatan C. Jefe de Recepción

Awesome place to stay! Sad we were only there one night. Great bar with delicious and cheap food, but far enough away from rooms that it isn't loud. Very helpful staff. Comfy beds.

• 7th Oct 2014

Dear guest thank you for staying with us, we are happy you have enjoyed your stay in Pariwana Hostel; we wished you have stayed longer. You are welcome to come back whenever you want. We hope to see you soon. Best regards.Front Desk Manager.

Super party hostel, sometimes people smoked in the bar which was gross. If you are into beer pong and loud music until 2 am, this is the place for you. If you want to relax, stay somewhere else.

Me gustó el clima humano y la cordialidad !en la atención!

Querida huésped, muchas gracias por su comentario, nos alegra saber que le gusto su estadía en Pariwana Hostel. Esperamos que nos vuelva a visitar pronto. Saludos Cordiales. Jefe de Recepción.

The area is great and people were friendly. It's close to everything you wanna see in cusco. I used urban adventures to see machu picchu and i had a great experience with them. Then I went to etnikas to drink ayahausca and they were very professional. It seriously changed my life for the better.

• 1st Oct 2014

Dear guest thank you for sharing your experience with us, we are glad you have enjoyed your stay in Pariwana hostel. We hope you can come back soon. Best regards Front Desk Manager.

If you want a party hostel this is the place for you. If you enjoy sleeping, look elsewhere. The 10 pm quiet hours are not enforced and the daily hostel hosted activities usually start at 9:30pm so you're guaranteed to not be able to sleep until hours later. Good hostel for partymongers, bad hostel for those interested in waking up any time before 10am.

Dear guest, thank you for your comment, your opinion is very important for us, I want to apologize for the music of the bar that night, we are working in the acoustic system of the doors and windows in the hostel to allow people sleep very well at night. We hope you can come back soon. Best regards Front Desk Manager.

They have delicious bred for breakfast (you can choose in between 3 types) and cornflakes. There is free tee around the whole day and the common rooms are quite nice. Laundry Service is quite expansive. You get it far cheaper right opposite the hostel. The tours they sell seem quite expansive too. Better ask at other agencies. Apart from that a great place to stay and to meet lots of people.

Dear guest thank you for your review, we are really happy that you have enjoyed our breakfast and different common areas, I want to apologize for the price you paid for the laundry service and tours, I want to inform that we guarantee a very good service; it is for this reason the price. Definitely we are going to analyze our prices to provide a better service. We hope you come back soon. Best regards. Front Desk Manager.

Nice Hostel, excellent location, good tour agency inside, nice parties and good and cheap food at the bar!

What an amazing hostel! I've been backpacking for quite a while and I must say this hostel has it all! I met the best team, great staff! they all are so nice, friendly and helpful with good tips of what to do in Cusco. What amazed me the most (besides the hostel itself) was the cleanness, they really care about this aspect. It felt like home!! If I'm ever back in Cusco I will be sure to stay here again!!!!!

• 24th Sep 2014

If you are looking for a party hostel this is definitely the place. They have events and music every night until about midnight and tons of activities and BBQ's you can sign up for. The menu/ drink menu is really good too. However if you get altitude sickness and just want to sleep and not drink its going to be really frustrating. I really like the hostel and the bedrooms are great (Plugs inside the lockers!) but I didn't feel good for 2 days and it was so loud outside the room that ruined it

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7