Pariwana Hostel Lima

• Av. Larco 189, Miraflores (Al frente del ovalo del parque Kennedy, Lima, Peru

Superb 2598 Total Reviews
Superb 2598 Total Reviews

17th Feb 2017

My 2nd time in Lima, this is the place to be! They arrange a lot of stuff and the terrace at the rooftop is super nice. I liked the food they served as well, great location and just 5 min from Barranco with the local bus which is worth a visit.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
12th Feb 2017

Awesome hostel. Nice area to relax. Only annoying thing is the outside commons area is all smoking and found it hard to get away from smokers. Other than that, loved it!

6th Feb 2017

I picked Pariwana Lima to stay because it has a great location in Miraflores. I was not disappointed the staff are really friendly and it made my stay a great experience.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
4th Feb 2017

Oswald and Luis were great staff members and activities like the ping pong/ beer pong tournaments / salsa lessons were really fun.

• Australia, Couple, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
3rd Feb 2017

A well run place, big beds and all facilities. This is a party hostel - up to the individual whether that suits

• USA, Male, 18-24
2nd Feb 2017

Let me start by saying that I live in downtown DC and I have only ever stayed at a hostel once before I'm Canada but I highly recommend this hostel to anyone traveling alone or in groups. There are parties on the roof every night with social drinking games so that everyone gets to know each other. The crowd is typically 22-28. The staff/visitors are some of the nicest people I have ever met. The only down side is no AC, but you get way more than what you pay for. Excellent stay.

• England, Female, 25-30
1st Feb 2017

Perfect location right next to Kennedy Park (where you can find daily free tour to downtown Lima with 'Lima by walking'). Staff are friendly and very helpful. Events on every night (highly recommend the free Barranco evening tour). Breakfast is good, food is great and quite cheap. Hostel is cleaned on numerous occasions on a daily basis. Free earplugs provided are very handy as the main roads can be quite noisy. Great atmosphere. Would definitely recommend!

• Colombia, Female, 25-30
27th Jan 2017

Excelente ubicación. Las instalaciones son buenas, habitaciones limpias y ordenadas. Es el hostal perfecto si quieres tener una buena fiesta en Lima.

• belle8294
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
25th Jan 2017

I really enjoyed staying here, and I moved here from another hostel in Lima because I wanted a fun atmosphere and certainly got that! The daily activities are great and I saw some extra parts of the city on the tours I otherwise would have missed. The bar upstairs is lively at night, although I didn't have much difficulty sleeping even when I wasn't in the mood to sleep. The breakfast is pretty standard but the restaurant has good food. Overall I'd recommend this place.

23rd Jan 2017

Pariwana is the epitome of what a great hostel should be. Great energy, tons of travelers, good food/bar, nice common areas, and clean sheets, and beds (they give you TWO PILLOWS and a neat night stand). It is a party hostel, but you can still get some decent sleep (rooms are surprisingly soundproof). Even if you don't like party hostels just stay for the awesome atmosphere/ambiance.

Dear guest, Thank you for your review. We are so glad to know that you enjoy your stay with us. We have daily activities in our lovely rooftop where you can meet other traveller and have fun. Looking forward to meet you. Regards, Head of front desk