Park Golf Hostel Ipelandia Reviews

Km 12, Caebi Alley, Fundos, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

No Rating

This is the first time I'm going to write a review just because I really loved this place and it deserves more reviews! The location for me was great, but I have to say that it's quite far from the center. For me, this was a good thing, the hostel is surrounded by nature and I do not like city centers of Brazil (they're ugly!!). You do have a bus to go to the center! Apart from this, it's a great place, just loved the big swimming pool and the hostel is close to the waterfalls (by bus)!

• 19th Feb 2013
  • Belgium

Ipelandia, has a great family atmosphere, it is small, and has beautiful landscape around it. The owner and his family are very friendly and attentive. The price is good for what is offered. It was a great vacation.

• 26th Dec 2012

The hostel is very peaceful and quiet so lovely break from noisey city but due to its remoteness it is not near any facilities therefore you need to either know your way around Iquazu or reqest assistance. Unfortunately the staff were not helpful at all in assisting us with information on travel to the falls, prices of buses, taxi or with organising tours and tranfers. We ended up going to hostel next door called HI Paudimar for help, information, food and a friendly face.

• 22nd Feb 2012

Even though the hostel was a little out of town, it was by far one of the cleanest and most peaceful hostels we stayed in. If you’re looking for somewhere to chill out and relax by the pool this is the place.

• 6th Jan 2012