7.7
Very Good 109 Total Reviews
7.7
Very Good 109 Total Reviews
Park House Women's Hostel Located at 227 Earls Court Road, , London.
England
London 227 Earls Court Road
77% 109
51.4903353 -0.1905226
    Rooms available

• dayafterxmas
  • England, Female, 25-30
7th Aug 2016

I had a very positive experience here. The setup of the rooms was nice, especially since you get your own private room, secured by key card, then you share the bathroom, kitchen, and common area. My roommate was great, which helped make my stay a nice one. I never felt unsafe walking the streets by myself or being alone in the hostel. There seemed to be some issue with my check-in, as my booking via Hostelworld did not show up, and it seemed to be caused by lack of communication between staff.