Park House Women's Hostel Reviews

227 Earls Court Road, London, England

A nice hostel that, if needed, I would stay at in the future. Excellent location in the heart of Kensington; just one stop away from High Street Kensington. However, I unfortunately had some bad luck during my stay as the toilet in the bathroom assigned to me broke half way through my stay. Four days later when I left the hostel, the toilet was still not fixed. This was frustrating and I would have liked to see the issue been taken care of in a more timely manner.

it would be great to have a paper basket in the room and in the bathroom. The jet t in the shower wasn't adjustable so it was hard to take a shower without getting the hair wet. A hair dryer in the bathroom would be great. soap in the bathroom wuld be nice.

• 20th Feb 2014