7.9
Very Good 107 Total Reviews
7.9
Very Good 107 Total Reviews
Park House Women's Hostel Located at 227 Earls Court Road, , London.
England
London 227 Earls Court Road
79% 107
51.4903353 -0.1905226
    Rooms available

• dayafterxmas
  • England, Female, 25-30
7th Aug 2016

I had a very positive experience here. The setup of the rooms was nice, especially since you get your own private room, secured by key card, then you share the bathroom, kitchen, and common area. My roommate was great, which helped make my stay a nice one. I never felt unsafe walking the streets by myself or being alone in the hostel. There seemed to be some issue with my check-in, as my booking via Hostelworld did not show up, and it seemed to be caused by lack of communication between staff.

• England, Female, 41+
29th Apr 2016

Central, clean cheap and safe so ideal for one or two nights. Only downside is that rooms are in flat arrangements - 2 or 3 rooms in each flat - and some of the other occupants seem picky - I stayed 2 nights - did not have radio / internet /tv and was only around to go to bed and get up but had letter posted under my door complaining that I was not closing door quietly enough!!!! I was not noisy - I just think she didn't want a stranger around However, apart form this - fine