Park House Women's Hostel Reviews

227 Earls Court Road, London, England

Felt lonely, if socialising is your thing. Laundry room was too far and inconveniently placed. Did not know where to throw out the trash. Good security as everything had to be accessed by key cards. Felt odd that an all female hostel was run by men thought all in all if you like privacy this is the place for you.

• 15th Apr 2014

I found it quite odd that a women's hostel was run by men. nevertheless they were very helpful and even carried my luggage to my room. rooms are very basic but provide everything you need. bathroom and toilet are shared with your unit. very clean. downside is toilet is in the bathroom, if someone from the unit is in the shower going to the bathroom is no option. i got notified when another person would be staying in my unit, very thoughtful. all in all okay for the two night i was there.

A nice hostel that, if needed, I would stay at in the future. Excellent location in the heart of Kensington; just one stop away from High Street Kensington. However, I unfortunately had some bad luck during my stay as the toilet in the bathroom assigned to me broke half way through my stay. Four days later when I left the hostel, the toilet was still not fixed. This was frustrating and I would have liked to see the issue been taken care of in a more timely manner.

it would be great to have a paper basket in the room and in the bathroom. The jet t in the shower wasn't adjustable so it was hard to take a shower without getting the hair wet. A hair dryer in the bathroom would be great. soap in the bathroom wuld be nice.

• 20th Feb 2014