Park House Women's Hostel Reviews

227 Earls Court Road, London, England

I have already given feedback to the hostel - a mirror is needed in the bedroom in which I was accommodated and the mattress needs updating - it was a bit 'lumpy'!

Got a room just to sleep in. Could not sleep due to terrible mattress and people smoking outside my window. Should have spent money somewhere else.

I only stayed for one night but the hostel provided exactly what I was looking for which was comfort, cleanliness and privacy. The only downside was the door banging from people without consideration for their neighbours. A sign would be nice as a reminder to people who just dont think to close doors quietly. I would definately stay there again and recommend it to others.

basically, this hostel is more like a student accommodation. It seems to have all the equipment that we need. however, the location of equipment and details really lack of consideration. For example, there is no garbage bin in the room or the kitchen so it means that the customers has to bring all the waste with them when they check out. The door handle is really old one which is really not common. it takes me 10 minutes to get out the toilet for i don't know how to use the lock.

Rooms are very small.

Felt lonely, if socialising is your thing. Laundry room was too far and inconveniently placed. Did not know where to throw out the trash. Good security as everything had to be accessed by key cards. Felt odd that an all female hostel was run by men thought all in all if you like privacy this is the place for you.

I found it quite odd that a women's hostel was run by men. nevertheless they were very helpful and even carried my luggage to my room. rooms are very basic but provide everything you need. bathroom and toilet are shared with your unit. very clean. downside is toilet is in the bathroom, if someone from the unit is in the shower going to the bathroom is no option. i got notified when another person would be staying in my unit, very thoughtful. all in all okay for the two night i was there.

A nice hostel that, if needed, I would stay at in the future. Excellent location in the heart of Kensington; just one stop away from High Street Kensington. However, I unfortunately had some bad luck during my stay as the toilet in the bathroom assigned to me broke half way through my stay. Four days later when I left the hostel, the toilet was still not fixed. This was frustrating and I would have liked to see the issue been taken care of in a more timely manner.

it would be great to have a paper basket in the room and in the bathroom. The jet t in the shower wasn't adjustable so it was hard to take a shower without getting the hair wet. A hair dryer in the bathroom would be great. soap in the bathroom wuld be nice.

• 20th Feb 2014