Park House Women's Hostel Reviews

227 Earls Court Road, London, England

Enjoyed my stay, bit noisy in relation to traffic outside and sound of doors banging in the hostel, otherwise great. Did not realise that no cutlery, plates, cups or kitchen utensils would be available.

• 26th Jun 2014
  • Scotland

I have already given feedback to the hostel - a mirror is needed in the bedroom in which I was accommodated and the mattress needs updating - it was a bit 'lumpy'!

Got a room just to sleep in. Could not sleep due to terrible mattress and people smoking outside my window. Should have spent money somewhere else.

I only stayed for one night but the hostel provided exactly what I was looking for which was comfort, cleanliness and privacy. The only downside was the door banging from people without consideration for their neighbours. A sign would be nice as a reminder to people who just dont think to close doors quietly. I would definately stay there again and recommend it to others.

basically, this hostel is more like a student accommodation. It seems to have all the equipment that we need. however, the location of equipment and details really lack of consideration. For example, there is no garbage bin in the room or the kitchen so it means that the customers has to bring all the waste with them when they check out. The door handle is really old one which is really not common. it takes me 10 minutes to get out the toilet for i don't know how to use the lock.

Rooms are very small.