Park Villa

9.2
Superb 491 Total Reviews

• Lithuania, Male, 25-30
16th Aug 2017

I have tried 7 out of top ten hostels in London and this one is by far the best one. Highly recommend.

• Switzerland, Male, 25-30
4th Aug 2017

A really pleasant stay at Park Villa! The staff is nice, the rooms (especially Bathrooms) are clean and cosy. The hostel is easy accessible via Tube (5' walk from Mile End station). It was very quiet and peaceful there!

• Germany, Male, 18-24
31st Jul 2017

By far the best hostel I have ever stayed at. Amazingly friendly and accommodating staff, comfortable bed, spotlessly clean, and a convenient location to catch the tube into central London. Wifi also worked great. Don't waste any time searching for a better hostel in London, book the Park Villa NOW.

• USA, Female, 18-24
26th Jul 2017
8.0

Great location close to the tube, nice bed with a privacy curtain. The staff member who checked me in was very friendly and showed me everything. I liked that the bathrooms were single, instead of shower stalls. Staff always seemed to be around - in the room, in the lounge area - and it was a bit awkward, but since it's such a small place I guess it can't be avoided. The lounge was shut down on my last day, and while I was charging my phone there I was asked to leave so they could close it.

• England, Female, 25-30
22nd Jul 2017

Really nice hostel, super clean, lovely staff, good beds with lockers and charge points and curtains, grest breakfast (not included but pretty cheap.) Deffo not a party hostel but good location and a very nice stay.

• Switzerland, Male, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
4th Jul 2017

the hostel is in a good area of London.the station Mile End was easy to come by metro. hostel is not so big which it is a good point. I dont like hostel factory. the hostel gives some useful suggestions to visit the town. maybe they could add Sky Garden on the list. about the room, it was a good idea to put a curtain on the beds because you can't be disturbed by the main light. the only negative was the bathroom. it was busy in the morning in my room. downstairs are 2 bathrooms also busy.

• Wales, Female, 18-24
27th Jun 2017

Stayed here for one night as I had an interview the next day. The hostel was perfect - really clean bathrooms/rooms, comfortable beds with a curtain, light and plug by the beds and plenty of strorage space. The staff were friendly and wifi worked really well. Quiet hostel so somewhere to go if you want a good night sleep.

• USA, Female, 31-40
13th Jun 2017

The staff were amazing! They clean and turn around checked out beds with fresh sheets daily. They are more than happy to provide directions & give local recommendations to good food. They have free adaptors to borrow, washing is 4 pounds, & drying is free. En suite showers & toilets, and extras in the hallway, including a bath. Breakfast is 3 pounds & includes cereal, toast, tea, coffee, hot coco, juice, fruit, eggs. Kitchen & fridge, security locker in room (under bed & at head for charging).

• USA, Female, 41+
7th Jun 2017

This was my first stay in a hostel. Myself (42 F) and my son (17). The rooms and bathrooms were VERY clean even though we had roommates that had been there a few days already. Everyone was quiet and respectful of others. The employees were all helpful and accomodating. I would definitely recommend and stay again myself.

4th Jun 2017

We were very satisfied with our Park Villa hostel stay. We loved that the beds in our room were single twins - not bunk beds. That was far more comfortable. It felt like we had space to stretch out. The staff were helpful and gave us helpful information about getting around. The hostel is located near the Mile End underground station which is very convenient. My only feedback is that the bathrooms were a little gross. They could use new shower curtains (moldy) and overall refurbishment.