Park Villa

9.2
Superb 462 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 31-40
13th Jun 2017

The staff were amazing! They clean and turn around checked out beds with fresh sheets daily. They are more than happy to provide directions & give local recommendations to good food. They have free adaptors to borrow, washing is 4 pounds, & drying is free. En suite showers & toilets, and extras in the hallway, including a bath. Breakfast is 3 pounds & includes cereal, toast, tea, coffee, hot coco, juice, fruit, eggs. Kitchen & fridge, security locker in room (under bed & at head for charging).

• USA, Female, 41+
7th Jun 2017

This was my first stay in a hostel. Myself (42 F) and my son (17). The rooms and bathrooms were VERY clean even though we had roommates that had been there a few days already. Everyone was quiet and respectful of others. The employees were all helpful and accomodating. I would definitely recommend and stay again myself.

4th Jun 2017

We were very satisfied with our Park Villa hostel stay. We loved that the beds in our room were single twins - not bunk beds. That was far more comfortable. It felt like we had space to stretch out. The staff were helpful and gave us helpful information about getting around. The hostel is located near the Mile End underground station which is very convenient. My only feedback is that the bathrooms were a little gross. They could use new shower curtains (moldy) and overall refurbishment.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
1st Jun 2017
7.7

This hostel was my first on my trip around Europe. The staff were fairly helpful though some did not attempt to make conversation/ ask how my time in London was going, or even wish me well upon check out. It was always clean and was a nice quiet place to come back to after the busy city, though there was little socialisation between guests. I didn't mind the location, catching the tube into the central London was very easy. I would probably stay again.

24th May 2017

Great atmosphere and staff. Very boutique. I had some bad roommates, but that's not the hostel's fault. It's a bit pricey for the location. Takes roughly 20 to 25 minutes to get into town, and the area near the tube station is a bit rougher at night. I'd probably go back!

18th May 2017

Hands down best value for money in London. Great staff... clean. Very comfortable beds. 2 stops from Liverpool Street station. I prefer the rooms with an ensuite. The extra space is nice. See you all again soon. David.

• Uzbekistan, Male, 31-40
14th May 2017

Peaceful, quiet, and sweet home away from home :). It is highly not recommended for party-loving guys. My roommates were very nice travelers who went sightseeing day time and night time peacefully took a rest.

7th May 2017

Nice hostel with good security and nice staff. It's a bit distant from the tourist sites, but a tube station is pretty close.

• Hong Kong, Female, 25-30
6th May 2017

Nice staff esp Luis Cozy bed Clean & well eqipped bathroom Definely will stay here again if I back to London

6th May 2017

I really enjoyed my stay here. Everyone was really nice and super helpful. The best part of this hostel, personally, was the bed (suppppper comfy.) Would I recommend this hostel? Yes. Would I stay here again? Definitely.