Parkside Hostel Reviews

No 1 Tianxinju-Villa Chuanshan Road of Qixing-Dis, (Nearby ABC Bank on Chuangshan Road), Guilin, China

Loved my stay. New and clean with great staff.

By far the best hostel we have stayed at. And that's saying a lot considering we have been travelling in China for over 4 months. Clean, cheap and comfortable, the staff are extremely helpful and friendly- always eager to help. If you ever come to Guilin you must stay here! You'd be a fool not too :)

This is the second time I've stayed in this place in the space of one week, yes it was that good and it's a great place if your base is Guilin. The staff are the friendliest and most accommodating staff I've met; especially Yang who helped me buy my train ticket out of Guilin, she was amazing! The facilities are great, especially the shower and towels. I will definitely stay here again if I am ever in the area.

Thank you for choosing us again and give it such an awesome feedback like this . we are glad that we were able to help to on your journey. whenever possible the staff is more than happy to show our guests the local area . welcome back anytime . BTW: Yang is an amazing & handsome Chinese man ! lol...

I have been traveling awhile and I have to say this has been one of the best hostels I've stayed in. The taxi I took, took me to their sister hostel by mistake and when they found out they offered to drive me from the wrong hostel to the right one, these are the types of people that you will encounter in this hostel. The facilities are also great, they offer towels and small amenities plus it's a very new hostel so everything still has that great new feeling. I would definitely stay again!

Hi, Thanks a lot for choosing us . I met you that night Taxi took you to our sister hostel when we were having BBQ party there . so my boss drived you back to our hostel . Thankfully, It was our sister hostel . I couldn't imagine that if they took you to another place in the very late evening ....Anyway we are glad to hear you had a great time at our hostel. every postive review is a great encouragement to our staff here at guilin Parkside hostel.

During my 1 year just guesthouses and dorms, this was the cleanest and cheapest I ever stayed. They did too much for a dorm: beautiful lobby

• 1st Sep 2014
  • Vietnam

I strongly recommend this hostel. Firstly everything is totally clean, new and in good condition. It was walking distance to midtown, they had bikes you could borrow for free and Free washing. The best of all was the staff. Li invited us for traditional Chinese dinner. They were all very kind and helpful.

This was our first stop on our travel through China and we couldn't have asked for much better service. The staff were welcoming (with a glass of orange juice and cold towels), helpful (they were willing to look after our belongings whilst we continued to travel), and most importantly were friendly genuine people. I would recommend this hostel to anyone who's willing to chill out in Guilin... Say hey to the dude with the wicked British accent. I couldn't believe he's never been to England!!

• 27th Jul 2014