Parkview Guesthouse Reviews

116 Vinery Road, Cambridge, Cambridge, England

Very friendly and helpful.

• 21st Jun 2014

Everything was ok. I recommend them.

This place is incredibly clean, we stayed in a lovely double bedroom with a tv, a desk, coffee making facilities. Unfortunately we left very early in the morning and couldn't enjoy their breakfast, but the kitchen area was a very nice one. The only downside was that it took us some time (and a lot of walking) to get to the city centre. But definitely good value for money. You won't find anything cheaper with such good quality in Cambridge.

I couldn't image that I have a TV in my single room.They also provided free Wifi, free towel and free tea.The staff are so nice and they will always give me a hand if I need help.You worth it.

View all Cambridge Bed and Breakfasts