Parkview Guesthouse Reviews

116 Vinery Road, Cambridge, Cambridge, England

Everything was ok. I recommend them.

This place is incredibly clean, we stayed in a lovely double bedroom with a tv, a desk, coffee making facilities. Unfortunately we left very early in the morning and couldn't enjoy their breakfast, but the kitchen area was a very nice one. The only downside was that it took us some time (and a lot of walking) to get to the city centre. But definitely good value for money. You won't find anything cheaper with such good quality in Cambridge.

I couldn't image that I have a TV in my single room.They also provided free Wifi, free towel and free tea.The staff are so nice and they will always give me a hand if I need help.You worth it.

Simple, but effective. good value for Cambridge. Nice breakfast. Watch out for the gigantic puddle on the street outside!

• 8th Nov 2013

Friendly and helpful owners. Clean (but carpet needed hoovering) Near to Mill Road which is a great street for resteraunts and local shops. It's a good community area abut not near the centre and walking distance from the station (I'd get a bus with a heavty case though) Close to busses that go regularly to city centre. (It's walkable taking about 25 minutes and it's on the flat)

• 29th Oct 2013
  • Couple, 41+

The room we had overlooked a big park. The B&B itself is within a quiet residential locality. The rooms were clean and the breakfast (for an additional GBP 5) is quite good. It is a bit of a walk into centre of town (around 35 mins), but has a regular bus service (Service No. 2). The room was not very spacious but adequate for 2 and pretty comfortable. The tariff is competitive.

• 26th Oct 2013
  • India

This ins't a hostel, its more a bed and breakfast. The place is lovely, really clean and well equiped bedroons. Its a little bit far from center but 5 min walk from bus station. This is the kind of place that I always look for and indicate to my friends and family but if you are looking for hostel spirit maybe should chose another place.

View all Cambridge Bed and Breakfasts