Parkview Guesthouse Reviews

116 Vinery Road, Cambridge, Cambridge, England

The stuff were really nice, and the rooms were clean. I would stay there agan

Very nice stay. nothing to complain about. Lovely staff. Made to feel very welcome. Thank you.

• 27th Aug 2014

Much value for your money. A very nice, clean place!

• 27th Jul 2014
  • Sweden

Very friendly and helpful.

• 21st Jun 2014

Everything was ok. I recommend them.

This place is incredibly clean, we stayed in a lovely double bedroom with a tv, a desk, coffee making facilities. Unfortunately we left very early in the morning and couldn't enjoy their breakfast, but the kitchen area was a very nice one. The only downside was that it took us some time (and a lot of walking) to get to the city centre. But definitely good value for money. You won't find anything cheaper with such good quality in Cambridge.

I couldn't image that I have a TV in my single room.They also provided free Wifi, free towel and free tea.The staff are so nice and they will always give me a hand if I need help.You worth it.

Simple, but effective. good value for Cambridge. Nice breakfast. Watch out for the gigantic puddle on the street outside!

• 8th Nov 2013

Friendly and helpful owners. Clean (but carpet needed hoovering) Near to Mill Road which is a great street for resteraunts and local shops. It's a good community area abut not near the centre and walking distance from the station (I'd get a bus with a heavty case though) Close to busses that go regularly to city centre. (It's walkable taking about 25 minutes and it's on the flat)

• 29th Oct 2013
  • Couple, 41+

The room we had overlooked a big park. The B&B itself is within a quiet residential locality. The rooms were clean and the breakfast (for an additional GBP 5) is quite good. It is a bit of a walk into centre of town (around 35 mins), but has a regular bus service (Service No. 2). The room was not very spacious but adequate for 2 and pretty comfortable. The tariff is competitive.

• 26th Oct 2013
  • India

This ins't a hostel, its more a bed and breakfast. The place is lovely, really clean and well equiped bedroons. Its a little bit far from center but 5 min walk from bus station. This is the kind of place that I always look for and indicate to my friends and family but if you are looking for hostel spirit maybe should chose another place.

This was a very cozy and comfortable guest house to stay in. It feels like staying in a typical English home. The dining area was charming, and a perfect place to have your breakfast, which is a good price and something I recommend. The staff were very accommodating and very pleasant. There were no problems with staying in this guest house at all, though the location might be just a bit out of your way. To me, it was worth it.

Good service, clean rooms. Busy but decent environment (well-used park opposite). Parking easy, but walking to centre further than might be apparent to first-time visitors.

• 23rd Sep 2013

everything is great, the staff are very friendly. just too far away from the king's collage.

it is the worst young hostel i have ever lived. i will never selected this one. poor service standard.

• 8th Sep 2013
  • China

You booked a twin room with shared bathroom but I kindly give you a twin room with ensuite at no extra charge. You are the one the made the mistake because a twin room is ONE room with TWO beds, not 2 separate rooms as you thought. Also I was kind enough to let you use the kitchen and you nearly burnt it down so I think your feedback is unjustified because it was your mistake, not mine!

Located in a quiet yet central part of town, right across from a park. Very comfortable lodging with a helpful staff.

• 8th Sep 2013

The Parkview is a very restful and beautiful house. The management was very attentive and the accommodations couldn't have been any better.

Couldn't fault the place except I couldnt locate anyone Sunday afternoon evening time to enquire about WiFi connections so made do without after trying to link up myself. Other than that though everything was great

• 11th Aug 2013

Everything perfect. We hope to see you again.

Nice place, friendly staff.

• 30th Jul 2013