Fabulous 160 Total Reviews
Fabulous 160 Total Reviews
Parkview Guesthouse Located at 116 Vinery Road, Cambridge, Cambridge.
England

8.0

Good comfortable clean b&b

• England, Male, 41+
6th Aug 2016

We booked the accommodation without knowing anything about it and were so pleasantly surprised - I don't think we have ever been anywhere so clean and with thoughtful little touches like milk in a fridge and plenty of coffee so as you could have more than just one cuppa. A great deal of thought has gone into making such a comfortable room and great breakfast in the morning with the staff ready to roll. My partner and I will be looking to book again next time we are in Cambridge or nearby

• Australia, Female, 41+
26th Jun 2016
7.7

Friendly staff, nice clean quiet room.

• England, Male, 41+
25th Jun 2016

A very nicely decorated and presented guesthouse, Zara the host is a most pleasant young woman and prepares a good breakfast. The bedroom was very nicely appointed with a small shower room ensuite. Compared to other establishments close to the city centre this was an ideal overnight stop

• Vietnam, Female, 41+
15th Jun 2016

This was cheapest accommodation at the time I booked to stay at Cambridge. I was happy with the stay. The guest house is run by a family, my single room is small, but comfortable and clean. I felt very secured. Breakfast is prepared and served by the owner and fairly good, though it is a bit expensive (GBP7.5) and you need to inform in advance for preparation. The guest house is 25m walk to the city center, or alternatively you can take the bus, its station is 5m walk.

• USA, Female, 25-30
5th Jun 2016

I stayed here for four nights and had a great experience. Zarah was very nice and helpful, rooms were tidy and there was breakfast available every morning. Great value for the price. I would definitely recommend to anyone going to Cambridge.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
31st May 2016

Really lovely place to stay, it had a nice homely feel about it with very helpful staff and I think it's very good value for money. I will definitely stay here again next time I'm in Cambridge, thank you!

• England, Male, 31-40
28th May 2016

Excellent stay, although our mattress wasn't the best, quite a few springs popping through.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
10th May 2016

Amazing place. Let me know if you decide to start renting out rooms! Also I think I left my black jacket in the room at the very top.

• England, Female, 31-40
30th Apr 2016

Very friendly guest house. Basic but clean and has everything you need for one or two nights stay.