Pars Tailor's Hostel Reviews

Carrer de Sepulveda 146, Barcelona, Spain

Loved the atmosphere, a great range of facilities including a good kitchen, massive roof terrace, large and well decorated social area, lots of games, snooker, and a massive book swap. Pretty good location, only 5 minutes walk to the old town and near the university. Staff were great too.

Was a lovely stay - bathrooms were really clean and the rooms had individual plugs even at the top bunk. However, I would not recommend this for single travellers looking to meet people - it is more of a place that you go to with a couple of friends for a reprieve from the large party hostels

• 13th May 2015
  • Singapore

Really fun hostel! Great environment, free sangria, helpful and nice staff. Easy walk to old town and the beach. Beautiful terrace, good music. Highly recommend!

One of the best hostels in Europe I have stayed in! The location was extremely convenient, and the owners were always working hard to make sure everyone felt comfortable. Great communal areas, clean rooms, super clean bathrooms and huge terrace. They organize activities every day and free pub crawls which is perfect for meet the other people who are staying in the hostel. Me encantó!

Thank you. We are always glad to receive friendly and chill people like you. Adios

I rarely recommend hostels (im lazy) but im willing to make an exception because tailors is THE BEST hostel ive been to. Staff is lovely, and the vibe they create is very familiar and comfortable. The place itself is superb from decor to rooms and bathrooms. The kitchen is ample and there are chill hangout spots all over...very conducive to meeting new people. location is great, short walk to the rambla, beach or university areas + public transportation. free big personal lockers a plus!

Everything perfect. Nice place and nice people. I recomend it !

• 3rd May 2015
  • Argentina

This hostel is all I need and all I want! :) Fashionable, clean, friendly, helpful, very good location(easy to arrive from airport or train station, easy to access old city centre...etc.) Nothing more than others is their host and hostess, all of them are helpful, provide good help and personally I really enjoyed small chatting with them in Spanish. Yes, they are the best teachers also! haha I love them! Yes, they have all travellers need and want! One of my favourite place in Barcelona!

This is one of the best hostels i have ever visited. The ambience is very good and staff very friendly. Lucas rocks!

While technically in the "central" area it was still quite a walk to get anywhere (about 20-25 min no matter where you were headed). The staff was helpful and aided with directions and pointing things out on the map. Big kitchen that you can use and a good common room. Shower= no bueno. Rooms were quite bare and there was no outside lock to the individual rooms although you did have a locker for your belongings (but you had to turn in the key every time you left which I didn't like).

I am sorry that you got lost into the alleys of this beautiful city. But still, we are 8 min walking from Rambla and Plaza Catalunya Read the other comments. Adios !

This place was pretty comfortable and chill, and located close to many important things, like subway, supermarkets, and touristy areas. You can partake in night life and such activities if you want, but unlike other places, they do not force the party on you. Quietness is very much enforced if you just want a place to sleep. I would recommend it.

The staff were a bit scattered, but the place itself was great! Good hangout spaces, social atmosphere, good facilities!

• 17th Apr 2015

I al very enthousiastic about my stay in this hostel. I made good friends and as soon as I arrived, I felt welcome. The girl at the reception showed me around and helped me whenever I needed it.

Thanks for comment. It was great to have you Jolien. Hope to see you. Sara

Amazing hostel! Really cool industrial decor, plenty of common space for being other travellers and a really fun vibe. So many people were booking another night or two (and Barcelona is an amazing city-prepare to need more time regardless) and I, too, would have loved to stay longer! Very safe, 24hr reception, easy to find access right near the metro!

Had a great time at Tailors, such a brilliant atmosphere the place has got! The staff is friendly and helpful, the location is awesome - only had to take the metro once during my 4 days stay and also, the airport bus just stops around the corner! Although I travelled alone, I made friends instantly in our dorm room. Thank you all for making my stay unforgettable!

• 10th Apr 2015
  • Hungary

Only stayed here for a short while, but I'm definitely going to recommend it to friends. The staff was really friendly and everything was well arranged. The interior was like a work of art and the centre was at walking distance. Perfect for a few night!.

This hostel is not only incredibly adorable and very homie, but the staff are the friendliest I have come across. I have never felt so welcome in a hostel and beause of this ended up staying over ten days. --bathrooms are always clean, staff is incredibly attentive and helpful, music in the lounge area is great, etc. Rooms are a bit cozy but it is a hostel so that is obviously expected. Also, the rooftop terrace is perfect for sunbathing or hanging out! Overall the perfect Barcelona experience.

• 4th Apr 2015

Gracias Melisa. It was a good weekend for all of us. Hope to see you again. Lucas

Lovely hostel (great decoration!), good value for money, comfy beds and a nice terrasse. Showers were not the most convenient however and common room has no window so it's a bit depressing. But staff is nice and it's well located, 10m' away from the center. Nothing mindblowing, but I'd definitely advise my friends to stay there and would stay again myself.

I enjoyed this hostel! The staff was very friendly and helpful. I stayed in the all-female dorm and have no complaints but I would suggest adding some kind of hanger/knob/another table or bench in the bathroom because there was no place to put my towel or clothes when I showered. I would also say adding breakfast to their services would have made me change my ratings from just "good" to "excellent" as this hostel offered everything else!

What a hostel. The toilets and showers are the cleanest hostel bathrooms I've ever seen.The rooms are cosy but comfy, enough room for all you need and decent sized lockers. The communal area is cool - a sofa area, table and chairs for eating and a pool table. Drank lots of Don Simon Sangria, met cool people, danced around a lot and generally had an amazing time. Outside terrace is lovely, also right by a metro station. Thanks to the awesome staff and Don Simon. Love Pips and Emily x

Me and a group of friends stayed one night and were unsure what to expect. On arrival we were greeted by friendly and attentive staff members who sorted out our check in and rooms immediately. The hostel itself was beautiful with a vintage layout and even had an outside balcony where you could sit in the sun and chill out. Cleanliness of the bathroom and rooms were exemplary and I was impressed. Overall I would rate this hostel 10/10 and thank you Tailors for an amazing stay!

• 2nd Apr 2015