9.3
Superb 707 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 707 Total Reviews
Pars Tailor's Hostel Located at Carrer de Sepulveda 146, , Barcelona.
Spain
Barcelona 08011 Carrer de Sepulveda 146
93% 707
41.3816388 2.1605086
    Rooms available

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
23rd Apr 2016

fun, chill, and knowledgeable staff -- the linen had stains on it, but I was able to look past that. We had the ensuite and the washroom was clean which was a pleasant surprise. Also, they never ran out of hot water *score*!!!. General cool and laxed vibes oozed out from the hostel as soon as you got there. The location is pretty good as it is only about a block away from the nearest metro which was extremely convenient. Thoroughly enjoyed my stay here; highly recommended and likely to come back

14th Apr 2016

I enjoyed my stay as the staff was helpful and friendly, the hostel clean and nicely decorated, and the location good. I would definitely recommend this place. I didn´t hang around the hostel enough to take advantage of their group activities or events, but I get the impression that I would have a good time if I did. One thing though was that the doors to the rooms (at least the dorm rooms) don´t have locks. The key one receives is only for the locker inside the room.

Thanks for the feedback, we are currently in the process of installing locks on the doors ;). Hopefully next time you come back we can show you a good night out on the town!

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
13th Apr 2016

Great everything, the stylish ambiance is a plus compared to other new wave decor. Staff is great. Rooms are smallish, but very clean. Bathrooms were huge, also very clean. No breakfast, but tons of delicious little cafes peppered around. Motorcycle rental is near as well. Enjoy!!!

• New Zealand, Male, 31-40
12th Apr 2016

The hostel is very stylish, the decor makes you feel at home, or at least at your grandmothers' home. It's quite small so you get to meet everybody quickly, which is great for those people travelling alone as you'll never be lonely. The staff are friendly and available 24/7 and the kitchen was equiped with all the necessities. The food of life, also known as wifi is available throughout the hostel and reliable enough that I was able to do all the work I needed. highly recommended!

9th Apr 2016

We were welcomed with cold beers and friendly staff. The atmopsphere has great vibes. They threw a party that night at the hostel that I wish we had a chance to enjoy. MOST IMPORTANT - I left a dress suit jacket in my locker and they sent it to me in Spain ASAP. Such good people. Thanks

No problem about the jacket. You will have to come back again for one of our crazy partys :-p. Saludos!

• USA, Female, 18-24
8th Apr 2016

LOVED the workers. So fun. Amazing vibes and decor. Beds were comfortable but my blanket was covered it other people's hair.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
6th Apr 2016

I had the best stay!!! I have been traveling for 4 years and I can say this is one of my fav hostels in the world. I like it because it has amazing staff, the place is very well designed with a cool atmosphere and there are always activities running each night to meet new people. Alice and Jarrad were so welcoming and made me feel at home. Thanks guys for making my stay so relaxing and fun. Cheers, Sam

• snehasankar
  • India, Female, 18-24
6th Apr 2016

Had an absolutely fabulous time at Pars Tailor's! My favourite thing about the hostel would have to be the staff and how friendly and forthcoming they were. The decor of the hostel is also really exquisite. It's apparent that a lot of work has gone into designing the interiors. The toilets and showers were always spotless. If I had one suggestion it would be to have more personal space for each person to maybe sit in the dorms.

Gracias guapa!!! Come back soon :)

• Scotland, Male, 18-24
6th Apr 2016

I've stayed at a lot of hostels all over Europe and I can safely say that this was the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Such a cool, laid back, homely atmosphere with friendly staff who are very accommodating. In terms of location (8 mins walk from la rambla) it was perfect. Also, rooms are very clean and modern and there is safes in every room. Perfect for solo travellers or small groups as you meet many other solo travellers to talk to and hang with. Would highly recommend it to everyone! :)

Gracias chico :) It was great having you

5th Apr 2016

The stuff were great. This hostel is like a big house .it ia clean, the beds are really comftarble, the breakfest is good, the balcony is nice. Thank you for one amazing night(I wish I could stay more)