Pars Tailor's Hostel Reviews

Carrer de Sepulveda 146, Barcelona, Spain

Very cute boutique hostel. Modern & fresh. The atmosphere around the guests was amazing. I wanted to stay there forever. Exactly what you want in a good hostel. They arranged sangria nights, pub crawls etc every night and had a good kitchen that brought people together. The only bad thing is the air conditioning, they only turn it on at night so the rest of the hours it's really hot. But totally worth it!!

Great welcoming place. Really fun and easy to meet people. Small and interactive enough for a solo traveler. Biggest problem is AC shuts off between about noon to midnight so that midday naps need to happen on the beach. Though they do have mid afternoon beach parties a couple times a week so that is good.

Great hostel if you want to meet people and do a lot of activities to discover Barcelona. The staff is awesome , you will feel welcomed as soon as you walk in! Best week of my trip so far!!

• 12th Jul 2015

We loved our stay, especially the activities offered by he staff. We thoroughly enjoyed venturing up to the bunkers to view the sunset. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. We would stay there again in a heartbeat!

• 11th Jul 2015

Thank you Chicas ! It was a great sunday at the bunkers and nights out. Adios !

Had a wonderful stay. Loved the staff and all of the planned activities. Very hot and shoddy wifi were my only complaints, but for the price, these issues were okay.

• 11th Jul 2015

Had a lovely stay. Too bad they couldn't keep the roof balcony open till a bit later, but i understand they need to stay friends with the neighbours.

This hostel is beautiful but unfortunately so hot it feels like you're vacationing in hell. AC is turned off during the day and only on in the rooms from 11pm onwards. The room was narrow and cluttered. There's not much atmosphere either despite the staff's best efforts. Also found a few of the staff to be a bit condescending. Wouldn't recommend.

Best hostel I've ever stayed at! I really felt at home here and made some awesome friends. You definitely will not regret staying here. Amazing people, amazing city, amazing hostel.

• 10th Jul 2015

This is the absolute best hostel around. The Staff are friendly and provide superb events around Barcelona. There is never a boring moment in this hostel with great people to meet all around. Simon, Mina, & Lucas are top notch! Will definitely stay here next time I visit Barcelona.

• 10th Jul 2015

Tailors is awesome! Other reviews said it wasn't suitable for solo travellers but I thought it was great! I was by myself and made friends straight away. Other solo travellers I met made friends easily as well. The staff organised events (different activity every evening) so it breaks the ice with all guests straight away. I was in a 12 bunk room (not crowded at all) with an ensuite. Bathroom was the cleanest I've ever seen in a hostel! You get a personal locker with a key you hold on to.

The location is very good, and the people are all so nice, I like it very much.

• 6th Jul 2015
  • China

During my stay I was mugged and the staff and management was less than helpful. I understand that it happens all the time, but I would have expected basic humanity towards someone who lost all belongings in a foreign city. The staff was reluctant to even hand me the phone and it was refused to refund me any of my stay, not even a small amount. So I left the hostel with nothing. I don't think that anyone with so few compassion towards others should be allowed to work in hospitality.

• 3rd Jul 2015

Good value. Dodgy WiFi in the rooms.

Very good location, and all the staff were pretty good. Not much of an atmosphere, everyone keeps to themselves. Also no air conditioning, this place is a sauna during the day! There's aircon in the rooms but it doesn't turn on until midnight, makes it very hard to sleep. Also they turn the wifi upstairs off at midnight which is a bit annoying. I'd definitely recommend doing the sunset walk to the bunkers, well worth it and Simon is a great leader!

Hi, I have met interesting people in Tailor's hostel and it was pleasure to stay there. Hostel's staff are friendly people. They make nice night trips to bars and discos, also to an interesting touristic places. Have big terrace. Near the hostel there are a lot of magazines for fruits and supermarkets, also cafes and small restaurants. There is a big fruit and meet market near the hostel. Metro is at 5 minutes - st Urgel. Hostel is at 15 minutes walk from pl Cataluna and from pl. Espana.

• 28th Jun 2015
  • Bulgaria

Hi. It was good to have you. We are always open to good and open minded travelers like you.

The location is really convenience and the overall mood of the hostel is very friendly. As we select for place to sleep, we prefer a clean and cozy environment. Unfortunately the time we were there, the room look a bit run down and the toilet smell and there was actually an underwear hanging on the shower throughout the time we were staying. Understand it's an old Tailor place but could have re-freshen up the place.

Pars Tailor rocks!!! Such a cool hostel and great atmosphere to meet people!! It's super cute and trendy (decorated like an old tailor's shop/vintage shop) and there's a great area downstairs to hang out and meet people! There's also a terrace upstairs that's awesome for reading and having a few beers with new friends! The staff are super helpful and friendly too! Only con is that it gets pretty hot because they don't turn on the air cond. until midnight, but I extended my stay there regardless.

Such a great hostel. I was traveling by myself and i found it really easy to make friends there. The staff is really helpful and the atmosphere's awesome!

• 25th Jun 2015

Pars Tailors was a really cool hostel to stay at! Pros: Social atmosphere with pool table etc. Simon was awesome running great events like the fountains at night and beach trip during the day. Staff were friendly and helpful. Cons: Aircon is turned on only at night and rooms get incredibly hot during the day. Pub crawl wasn't worth the €. Cleaner threw away clearly labelled food. Dorm rooms weren't locked so anyone can access the dorms.

Loved it! Its really easy to meet people and hostel had a really friendly feel

Gracias . It was a great weekend for all of us too. Hope to see you in the sunny Barcelona. Lucas

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4