Superb 877 Total Reviews
Superb 877 Total Reviews
Pars Tailor's Hostel Located at Carrer de Sepulveda 146, , Barcelona.
Spain
Barcelona 08011 Carrer de Sepulveda 146
94% 877
41.3816388 2.1605086
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 31-40
14th Aug 2016

I was a little nervous about staying in a hostel for the first time. But those nervous disappeared as soon as I walking into reception. That's because the staff at the hostel were so warm and friendly. Yvee and Callum (staff) are two amazing people, they always had time for everyone. If I could I'd give the pair of the 13/10. The hostel is great for solo travels as its so easy to meet new people and For me the people I've met I will stay in touch with forever😍🇪🇸 #abzillers

• Australia, Male, 18-24
11th Aug 2016

Loved this hostel, great facilities, helpful and really friendly staff and an amazing atmosphere. Would recommend to anyone traveling solo as it's very welcoming with lots of activities. Was really hard to make myself leave and definitely would come back if in Barcelona.

• natashavedder840
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
11th Aug 2016
7.4

This is a good hostel, just not exactly what I was expecting. It's clean and the rooms are reasonably quiet. The terrace out back is lovely. But it wasn't the same backpackers vibe that I'm used to, so I probably wouldn't go back. Wifi was unreliable.

• Puerto Rico, Male, 31-40
8th Aug 2016

I had a great time staying here, it has a great location the atmosphere is super the staff is awesome and the pub crawls bunker tour etc.. are awesome. I traveled there alone and was welcomed and met some great people.. I definitely would come back

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
8th Aug 2016

Pars Tailors has a fantastic atmosphere where you can relax during the day, with something different happening each night. There's a community feel that's very conducive to meeting fellow travellers. The staff are super friendly and make sure there's always something to do.

8th Aug 2016

Great atmosphere with friendly, fun people. I made really great friends who made Barcelona even better! Staff was awesome as well!

• England, Male, 25-30
6th Aug 2016

Brilliant hostel, if you like meeting people and doing fun stuff..book here. I promise you won't be disappointed.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
6th Aug 2016

It is close to the gothic quarter and nearby attractions. I found the staff and guests friendly and the environment safe. There is a really nice terrace to relax on during the day. This hostel has a charming vibe like an old tailors shop. Although don't expect all guests to be into vintage style or music. During my stay the music in the common area was from techno to indie.

5th Aug 2016

Absolutely loved this hostel. Very clean and nice bathrooms. There is an organized group that goes out to the bars. You have to metro to the bars, but it was pretty simple. The staff was incredible, definitely recommend this hostel!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
4th Aug 2016

Pars Tailor's Hostel was in all sincerity the best hostel I've stayed at to date. The vibe is warm and welcoming, it is a family run hostel and you definitely feel part of it. The terrace at the top is so cosy fitted with mattresses and pillows, I could literally have hung out at the terrace for my whole stay in Barcelona and would have enjoyed that. There is always something going on, if you like to party/chill this is the place to be! Peace- Phil (catch me dancing on the facebook page LOL)