Pars Tailor's Hostel Reviews

Carrer de Sepulveda 146, Barcelona, Spain

Very convenient location only two blocks from a metro stop, close walking distance to La Ramblas and other parts of the city worth visiting. The theme was really well executed throughout the building, felt very hip and trendy. Room was a little musty, but opening the window cleared the smell right out. Overall, loved the atmosphere, staff was very friendly, and definitely would return if in Barcelona again.

• 5th Feb 2016

We had an amazing time! The staff was the best! The atmosphere was very nice. Rooms were good as well. We'll definitely will visit again!

• 29th Jan 2016
  • Switzerland

showers are annoying and only 1 was working. other than that great place to stay!!

I recommend this hostel to everyone! It is very well located and near to the two main squares of the city. It is clean, quite and you will meet amazing people. The atmosphere me and my friends found in the hostel was unique; the guys who work there are friendly and available to help in everything. Alejandro, Kuba y Soll will make you fall in love even more with the city and want to come back to the hostel again! They will become your friends in a few minutes and feel yourself at home.

• 16th Jan 2016
  • Albania

The location was really great; not in the center but it was only about a 15 minute walk to Las Ramblas and 20 minute to the gothic area. The beds were comfortable but I expected the rooms to be a bit more exciting in terms of decor like the rest of the hostel. The staff were very nice but not overly eager to pull you into activities and give you advice on what to do. I expected, more of a family atmosphere which I didn't get. This could have been due to the time of year. Also slept really well!

We absolutely loved our stay at Pars Tailor. We hung out with staff and other guests and the ambiance and atmosphere are so unique and cozy! The hostel is super close to Las Ramblas and central parts of Barca as well as being right down the street from great cafes and restaurants. The Three Kings parade went right past the hostel while we were there too! The only downside was that our room with 12 beds had very little room for luggage storage or moving around. All in all a great place though!

Excelent Hostel, very kind staff. The place is very familiar, the owers make you feel at home. Very recomendable!

Bohemian hostel with the right philosophy quality price service atmosphere...the best option in Barcelona FOR SURE!! Cristiano

Absolutely lovedddddd it. Lots of fun!

• 23rd Nov 2015

It was a pleasant experience to stay in Pars Tailor's Hostel. The staff were kind and English speaking which is very important. I loved the decoration!

• 20th Nov 2015
  • Greece

What an awesome place, from the second i stepped into the place i felt welcome. Common kitchen is great, and is a fantastic area to meet people. Staff are lovely and incredibly helpful. Seems silly, but the dorm room needs to be locked by your key from the INSIDE. A drunk Frenchman mistakenly entering my dorm and turning on the lights in the middle of the night made me realise this needs to be changed. Or at least mentioned more! Would definitely stay again. Barcelona I love you!

ı like this hostel very much , everythings was lovely :)

Staff was super great! One girl at the front desk had a precious dog which I loved! The decor was a cool vintage vibe. My shower was cold. There were also a few questionable guests. But other than that I had a great stay.

Probably one of my favorite hostels-- extremely friendly and helpful staff who are there when you need them and try to make sure you have a great stay. The kitchen and common area make it easy to meet people-- great if you're traveling alone! Facilities were clean, kitchen was well supplied, interior design was on point. The hostel was conveniently located within walking distance from a lot of attractions but not in a touristy area. Would definitely stay here again!

The people were always there and willing to recommend things to do or see

Our experience at Tailor's hostel was beyond awesome. Although the quaint decor and charming ascetic are enough to convince anyone to book a bed here, it is the staff that made us extend our stay three additional nights. Harry, the nightlife coordinator, showed us a week of partying that was incomparable to the rest of our trip elsewhere. Lucas at the front desk was beyond helpful, he made Argentinian bbq for everyone and made sure every guest was having the best time in Barcelona. Stay here!

Probably the best hostel I've ever stayed at. There's a unique atmosphere that only few hostels are able to achieve - feels like home from the first moment. the atmosphere was absolutely perfect, thanks to very cool staff and like-minded travelers. Do yourself a favor and stay here! Seriously.

• 30th Oct 2015
  • Israel

Coming to Barcelona this past weekend I experienced my first stay in a Hostel. The two nights I spent at Pars Tailor's were truly incredible. The Hostel had the most amazing atmosphere, from the decor to the music they played, I loved everything. The guys I met who worked in the hostel were all such special people and I can tell they take great care in deciding who to hire. The owner was an amazing women and she made me feel so welcomed when she checked me in. It was perfect, thank you Pars.

I've never written a review in my life, but this place makes me want to write one for how awesome it was. From the moment you walk in there's nothing but good vibes surrounding you. It's the type of hostel that you really look forward to coming back to after a day's exploring or a night out. Fun music is always playing and good energy and great times. MUCH LOVE PAR'S TAILOR!!!! and shout out to Kuba and Lucas for being kick ass people that work there. I hiiiiighly recommend this place!

Pars Tailor's is the place to be! Without a doubt the greatest hostel I've stayed at. Nothing but laughter, good times, and great company. We miss it already! Always staying here whenever I return to Barcelona. xoxo

Rach. Thanks for your comment. See you in Barcelona. Lucas