Pars Tailor's Hostel Reviews

Carrer de Sepulveda 146, Barcelona, Spain

Pars Tailor rocks!!! Such a cool hostel and great atmosphere to meet people!! It's super cute and trendy (decorated like an old tailor's shop/vintage shop) and there's a great area downstairs to hang out and meet people! There's also a terrace upstairs that's awesome for reading and having a few beers with new friends! The staff are super helpful and friendly too! Only con is that it gets pretty hot because they don't turn on the air cond. until midnight, but I extended my stay there regardless.

Loved it! Its really easy to meet people and hostel had a really friendly feel

The staff was fantastic. They organize all kinds of activities to help you get to know Barcelona and others at the hostel. It does not feel like a very big hostel. The location is not far walking distance from la rambla or other attractions, but it is not necessarily located in a very nice/scenic area.

We enjoyed this hostel. The staff did a good job organizing activities every night which was fun. We also enjoyed the location. Only complaints are that the air conditioner is never on and making it very hot and that the wifi rarely works. Otherwise a good stay.

We enjoyed staying here. Nice and close to the metro and Aerobus (to and from airport). The rooms didnt have locks and the larger rooms were a tight squeeze. The bathrooms were nice and clean.

Pars Tailor is amazing, the place is very clean, good facilities, and good location. Great atmosphere, and the staff were incredibly helpful! so many good reccomendations. BIG SHOUT OUT TO LUCAS! We had a fantastic time, highly reccomend

Very cute, comfortable, clean, and fun. We loved the evening activities and the free walking tour.

I had a great time at Pars Tailor's I am really glad I choose to stay there while I was in Barcelona. It's in a great location with so much of the city within walking distance and the metro is just a block away. The staff was great and the atmosphere is great. They have a guitar in the common room and it was great to jam out after a night of bar hopping. I will definitely stay here on my next trip to Barcelona.

• 10th Jun 2015

Pros: It's cute, nice lighting, lots of fridge space and boxes to keep your food separate from others', solid kitchen space, lots of room, chill vibe. Cons: Cleaners come in before check out time and open the windows to the busy street, waking up anyone who is still asleep... rather irritating after the 3rd morning. Wash/dry was 6euro and towel rental 3euro, which seems a bit steep. The shower conservation timer was only about 5-10 seconds, which is annoying, but whatever.

Thanks for your comments. All the services you mentioned about our hostel are described in our conditions before you make the reservation. Hope next time you read them before you book your stay in any hostel in this way you do not be surprised once you get there. Anyway, we let you store your luggage for free at the hostel when all the guests paid for it. Gracias again!

The ambiance is really great, the hostel is very well located so you don't have to use the metro as much, the activities and the staff are wonderful so this is a great place I'd recommend to everyone! But, if you can't sleep in the heat, it might get a bit hot in the room but there is AC after midnight so you just have to wait a little :-) Thanks again!

Traveling with 8 people, 4 guys and 4 girls can always be tricky. Finding this Hostel made our experience in Barcelona one of the best I can remember in all my travels of Europe. Located just 1 block from the Urgell Metro on the Red Line and a 10 min. walk from La Rambla and Catalunya the whole city is accessible from this location. The staff was more than helpful and extremely friendly. All requests and questions were answered efficiently and right away and they offer activites for all.

• 5th Jun 2015

Hi the staff Excuse my bad english. I was very happy for staying in Tailor's Hostel. It a very nice place, seducing, and well located. The staff is very efficient and kindly. Particularly thank you to Alicia, Simon, Vincent, Sara ... The soul is very sympathic. I hope come back soon. Yours.

• 4th Jun 2015

As a group of 4 guys, we loved this hostel! Even though the room was smaller than our previous hostel and there were only two showers for the guys, we still had a fantastic time. The staff and atmosphere was by far the best part of the hostel. They were very welcoming and friendly. They had daily activities such as a flamenco show, beach day party, and pub crawls. We would definitely come back to this hostel the next time we are in Barcelona!

Fun hostel with lots of activities! I only stayed 2 nights and wish I could have stayed more, but Barcelona was only planned as a quick stop. I really enjoyed my stay however and the staff had great insight on where to get good food near the hostel which is always great, and they were super friendly. I would definitely go back, I didn't even scratch the surface of Barcelona or what the hostel offers! No breakfast included, but I didn't find and decent hostels there that did anyhow.

Brimming with charm, character and friendly people. The staff were very helpful, giving us directions, tips, and sangria- they were especially generous when one of us had our bag stolen! The hostel is beautifully decorated, very clean and a real pleasure to stay in. I will stay here next time I am in Barcelona for sure!

Beautiful hostel! Arguably one of the coolest ones that I have been to. The only issue I really had was that the staff enforces that you leave your locker key at the front desk any time you step out. And you have to ask for it back every time you come back (and they don't even confirm if the key your asking for is yours!). They claim it's for safety, but I don't see the safety in this system..

I was disappointed with our stay. The staff was not helpful at all with recommendations and the free walking tour that they advertise is just a tour that meets at the cathedral. The hostel was in a pretty cool area with easy access to the metro and the Aerobus, but it took a bit to walk to the cathedral and other sites. Lastly, our 12 person room was very cramped and they don't lock the bedrooms, which would have been fine, but sometimes the door to the hostel was left open.

Best hostel I have stayed in! Most of the staff and even those working on work away programs were friendly, warm, and wonderful! Had tips or advice if you asked. Staff organized a few activities for the guests, which was a great way to meet people in your hostel and other hostels. The place was super cool and clean with an great vibe, even had a terrace which was great. Could walk or hop on the metro for anything you needed or wanted to do. Lockers and kitchen too, which is always a huge plus :]

I liked the hipster vibe this place had to it. No problems at all. The 12-bed mix dorm was crowded but my roommates were courteous and had no problems. My friends loved the place. It's an 8€ taxi ride from the clubs on the beach. Easy place to meet people too.

Loved the atmosphere, a great range of facilities including a good kitchen, massive roof terrace, large and well decorated social area, lots of games, snooker, and a massive book swap. Pretty good location, only 5 minutes walk to the old town and near the university. Staff were great too.

Thank you girls. It was nice to have you. Hope to see you around in bcn ! Lucas