Pars Teatro hostel Reviews

C/ Albareda 12, Barcelona, Spain

1971 Total Reviews

Love the staff!! Very fun to eat and drink with. Mike the Irishman. Be sure to get to know that guy. Great location, vibe, and perks. 5 out of 5 tapas.

• 29th Jan 2016

Our stay at Hostel Pars Teatro was lovely. The staff were probably the nicest we have come across on our travels (Lucas, Alice, Darwin and Mike thats you :)). The hostel was somewhat quiet when we were there, but it made for a very peaceful and homely feel. The hostel is very thoughtfully laid out, with a vintage interior and comfortable lounge area. The location is also great (Short walk to both the Rambla and the Waterfront). Thanks for the good time!

Initially we were disappointed with our hostel being changed as we liked the location of the first one but the new location was nice and the staff was very polite. Thank you guys.

Was good time there the staff were really nice and helpful. Quite a few travellers basically living there, they are cool but just prolly not the best place to meet different ppl each day. I not sure if they are able to organize pub crawl but smoking a bit n watching some films together with ppl were not bad.

Hi Dear, Thanks for staying with us. The hostel organize the best pub crawls ,Free dinners and drink nights. You was been in hostel on 9th Ganuary after big parties of new year and magic kings festival and the people who staying there for many days wanted to have more relax than crazy party .But the others had parties and had free meal every night too if you was on time in hostel.Hope in Future you will have better experience in this matter.

Very welcoming and feels very comfortable to hand out in the common area. Close to montjuic, which is a very nice park, but somewhat far from the nightlife. My other complaint is that they make you like them on Facebook in order to get internet access (a lot of other places in BCN seem to do this to be fair). To me this was a little annoying... I did like the hostel that's why I'm writing a positive review- you don't need to hold my wifi hostage over it.

Without a doubt the greatest hostel I've stayed att. Extremely friendly and helpful staff! Beautiful design, clean and well run. Gracias Teatro Family!

• 25th Dec 2015

The atmosphere in the hostel is really great - nice and cozy, like a home :)

• 13th Nov 2015

We arrived at 7am on the day of our check in and they let us check in to our rooms early so we could sleep before we started exploring the city. We appreciated this so much as we had taken a night bus the night before to get to Barcelona and were extremely tired due to a lack of sleep. The rooms and bathrooms were very clean, and sheets were included since we stayed 2 nights. The people working at the front desk were very helpful and the atmosphere of the hostel made us feel like we were at home

• 13th Nov 2015

We liked very much this Hostel, i think if we came back we go here once again. the mattresses were the only thing we didin´t liked, very soft and small, our back was hurting every morning. The rest, 5*

Awesome stay a few weeks ago, my boys Darwin and Simon (the staff) showed me what's cooking in the city and we had some really good nights. Zoe and Alice were also lots of fun and could hold decent banter. Haha thanks dudes, really good time. Alice should also know that I ended up missing my flight..

• 28th Oct 2015
  • South Africa

haha no way tim!!!!! I thought we had the flight covered, you poor thing! Thanks for staying, it was great having you!!! Come back soon! Alice

So sad to leave this lovely place, had such a wonderful stay. The staff were amazing, friendly, welcoming and always there to help at any time. The place had a wonderful vibe, it really felt like a family with group events every night, meeting lots of fantastic people. Not only was it in a fantastic location the facilities were great, the rooms were always clean and tidy, the kitchen was well equipped with everything you need. Thank you for a lovely stay, I highly recommend Pars Teatro.

Teatro Hostal is a nice place with a nice crew. It's location is great to explore the city. The rooms are basic, but clean. There is a lot of community space available. Only downside it can be quite noisy when the folks are going out for party. If you look for a quite place, this might be the wrong Hostal, if you don't mind or you like going out as well I'd give it a full recommendation. We enjoyed our stay!

The staff made this location what it was! Everyone of them were willing to hangout go for drinks, or show you around. The hostel itself was small but nice, lots of old memorabilia all over and good clean facilities. Activities were planned most nights and were well worth the cost! A great place to stay in Barcelona just a little walk away from everything.

Really cool hostel with great staff. We were there only 3 nights but the members of staff we did meet - Alice, Kitt and Darwin - were really cool and helped out with finding a bar or good to hang out with at the hostel after we had been out. The atmosphere is not strongly party-oriented but still very fun. Only weakness of the facilities were the mostly cold showers but apart from that we found it comfortable with a great location.

It's nice place and I am comming back here if I'll be in barcelona!

• 9th Oct 2015
  • Slovenia

Stayed here for about a week- It was amazing. It was me and my travel partners first time travelling & being naturally uneasy and skeptic about the whole hostel scene, Pars Teatro hostel made it the best experience it could have been. The hostel had a very homely vibe. Facilities were great. Only issue we had was with the intermittently cold showers- other than that, perfect place for a visit to Barcelona!

• 8th Oct 2015

Easily the best hostel and experience i have ever had while travelling the world. Every member of the staff was awesome, friendly as and always were there to help or go out of their way to assist. The owners were extremely nice and are definitely running something special down there in amazing Barcelona! I kept extending my stay there as I was loving it there. Was sad to leave as I walked away having made friends with some of the most incredible people from all around the world! Highly recomend

• 8th Oct 2015
  • New Zealand

Friendly staff, great location and great facilities. They made us feel at home and welcomed us to join them on nights out on the town. Would recommend this place to any travelers coming through Barcelona! Wifi in the rooms wasn't ideal but it works great in the common room. Plus you're traveling, get off your phone and go meet some actual people!! Pars Teatro for the win!

Wow this place was amazing. Really impressed with this one. It was definitely the best place I've stayed at so far in my gap year. Great location, very close to the centre of the city, the main bars/clubs, and perfect beach/metro connections. Awesome staff, Guiti, Soroush, Alice, Darwin, Kitt, and especially Tom. Cool young atmosphere and an incredible vibe. Always some group trips planned e.g. pub crawls/beach parties. Very clean and quiet when it needs to be. Definitely recommending. 10/10

• 1st Oct 2015

Better than expected. The international staff were nice and took people out to a bar and a club at night. If the owners would take down the threatening signs about all the things they charge fees for (not being on time for check out, luggage storage (only available until 8 pm), €1 per page you print, etc.), the vibe would be better. In reality it's more relaxed, common area is open all night, wifi is pretty good. Hot water shortage is a problem and female/male toilets not marked clearly.

« first « Prev 1 2 3