Pars Teatro hostel

9.2
Superb 2530 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 18-24
13th Jul 2017

Awesome atmosphere, clean and close to everything! Would come back again!!

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
7th Jul 2017
6.6

Pretty good location and clean rooms and bathrooms. Facilities in the kitchen were a little lacking. Most of the staff were nice - however I had emailed ahead to make sure the reception was 24 hours, was assured it was and then came downstairs at 6:30am to checkout to find no one was there which was pretty annoying. This hostel wasn't bad but for the price I paid I wasn't overly impressed.

Hi!! Thank you very much for your review. About your problem with the checkout: the receptionist was checking the rooms upstairs, but anyway at the reception we always have a bell that you can ring for the checkout. We really apologise for this problem. Hope to see you again. Teatro hostel Staff

• England, Female, 31-40
5th Jul 2017

Pars Teatro was my first solo travelling hostel. Reception staff were welcoming & knowledgeable. I feel that the activities for the day could have been clearer in terms of where/who to meet, etc. but they were varied & did help you meet people. Otherwise, the common room area was quirky & sociable. Good vibe! The rooms & showers were clean. I only queued for the shower once (3 night stay) The bed was comfortable & the linen fresh. Rooms sometimes bit hot but this is Spain & there was air con!

Thank you very much for your review! Hope to see you again the next summer :) Pars teatro Staff

• ShayCzarkie
  • Israel, Male, 18-24
5th Jul 2017
8.0

The location is great and most of the staff is really nice (especially karim) but i would watch out for the stuff i would leave lying in the room. The cleaning guy took my towel that was drying in my room and used it as a mop to soak up some water on the floor of the kitchen...

We really apologize for your problem:( It is not going to be happen again. Anyway, we hope to see you again and offer you free sangria to mend the mistake:) Thank you very much! Pars teatro hostel

• yohanna_94
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
4th Jul 2017

Loved this hostel, only hostel you should book when in Barcelona, great location, super chill environment​, great staff (especially Mike, he is awesome, stayed up most nights just talking with him haha), clean rooms, good security, I extended my stay here simply cause I didn't want to leave, it was an overall great experience, definitely will remember my stay at this hostel!!

Thank you for your review!! Mikey is a legend, we love him. Hope to see you again and share some beers :) Don't forget this hostel!! Pars teatro hostel

• Australia, Female, 18-24
4th Jul 2017

I don't often write reviews, but I can't recommend this hostel enough. This should be the only hostel you consider for Barcelona!!

Yeeeeeah!! Thank you very much :) Hope to see you again. Pars teatro hostel

• USA, Male, 31-40
3rd Jul 2017

My first hostel experience and I couldn't picked a better place. Everyone was laid back and super nice. It was like hanging out with old friends. The staff made me feel really welcomed. Great place. Shout out to Violeta!

Thank you! You choose the best place to start your hostel experience :)) hahahhaha. Hope to see you again! Pars teatro hostel

2nd Jul 2017

Loved this hostel!! The atmosphere was great for making new friends as a solo backpacker! Bar crawls, sangria nights, and tapas adventures were amazing! If you are looking to make friends and love your time in Barca this is the perfect hostel!!!

• Kaankasimli6136
  • Germany, Male, 25-30
2nd Jul 2017

I was supposed to stay 3 nights but ended up staying 7 so yep this hostel is that good! After meeting the staff the place automatically becomes a 10. The only downside is that after a while you start thinking to live the rest of your life there, and sadly it makes sense =) And there is Mike! When you come here the first thing you should do is meeting him, you won't regret it =) So yeah stop searching and book here you will thank me later.

• USA, Female, 18-24
30th Jun 2017

The staff was so kind and helpful. I will never forget the time I spent here, nor the conversations had, and the countless friends I made, who came from all around the world.🌍♥️ Muchísimos gracias para tu bienvienido.

Thank you for your review!! You don`t forget the days that you spend here with us, hope to see you again :) Pars teatro staff