Pars Teatro hostel

9.2
Superb 2586 Total Reviews

• Canada, All Female Group, 25-30
11th Sep 2017

Was a great place to stay. Staff was friendly and didn't judge us too much for our partying 😉. Everything was very clean and was in a great location.

• Switzerland, Male, 25-30
6th Sep 2017

Great place, awesome people! I would return anytime.

5th Sep 2017

Very nice hostel, Good lockers, I felt secure. I liked the location too and the staff was especially amazing. Always helpful and they even plan nightly outings so you can have people to go out with if you want. I went one night to a bar I would have never found on my own and it was a great spot. Lots of charm in this hostel. The owner is very friendly and overall it is welcoming. Would stay again.

• Noorae
  • USA, Female, 25-30
4th Sep 2017

My stay was great, I spent 4 days in Pars Teatro. I love the decor and vibe of the whole place. I found the girls facilities (room and bathroom) nice and clean. The staff is super friendly , the place is so chill and easygoing. We often hung out in the reception living room area where we met all the other guests and got to know each other. I was also lucky to have a chat with the Hostel owner, such a lovely lady. The whole experience was great! I will be back

• Malta, Female, 18-24
4th Sep 2017

Despite only staying there for one night, and our booking being made very last minute due to missing our flight, we were greeted extremely well and the hosts also offered for my friend and I to join them on their night out. The beds felt a bit uncomfortable but looked very clean and the bathrooms were also well taken care of. It is also very nice to see that there is an effort to make the hostel look welcoming and funky, giving it some character. Would recommend

• Romania, Male, 25-30
3rd Sep 2017
8.0

This was my first experience in a hostel and had an excellent time staying at Parso. Staff incredibly friendly and helpfull. The room a bit small but enough space to play around with your stuff. Communal areas dowmstairs and the rooms tidy and clean. The bath can be a bit dissapointing as it is just one with 3 showers/toilletes for men's so it gets messy easily. Perhaps cleaning them more than one time per day would be an idea. Overall, had a fantastic time in Barcelona especially for 3 nights.

2nd Sep 2017

The hostel is very close to the main street of Rambles. The atmosphere is lovely and the staff is very friendly and welcoming. I would absolutely stay here again. Security to get into the hostel is great and the rooms are spacious with big lockers. All have air conditioning and the bathrooms are big as well. Smaller hostel but it makes for a lovely time there. Got a welcome beer which was a nice plus as well :)

• jecrmart914496
  • USA, Male, 25-30
2nd Sep 2017

It was really home vibes. They had an option every night for the guest to go out to clubs and bars lead by staff, which was one of the coolest peeps I met out here. The staff is really helpful and understanding. Great place. My favorite hostel so far

1st Sep 2017

Lit af. Seriously stay here. Great vibe, great people and great facilities. They give you a beer when you arrive and there is a vending machine full of beer for 1€. They organise heaps of activities and do a family dinner night as well. Stay here.

• Egypt, Female, 31-40
1st Sep 2017

Accessible the bed is comfortable friendly staff The facility has good kitchen 10 minutes walikg fromla ramblas

×