Pars Teatro hostel Reviews

C/ Albareda 12, Barcelona, Spain

They gave me a locker for my valuables then instructed me to leave the key at reception. Did not like that. Also it's noisy. Stay here if you want a party place. Bring cash because the machine for paying by credit card is apparently broken.

Lovely hostel, friendly staff and awesome place. The only down side is that the bathrooms are not kept as clean as I'd like it to be.

very happy with my stay, perfect location!

• 20th Apr 2015

Great hostel. Very social and the staff was very friendly when I was there. There was just one guy on staff who was not very informative. Other than that, I had a great time at this hostel. Location was close to metro and just a 20 min walk to the beach where there was a mini gym which I really liked.

Such wonderful people, conversation and sangria!

Best hostel I have ever stayed at! The staff is amazing, clean rooms, and ideal location. Will be staying there again in the future!

Great location, clean and tidy. Would recommend!

• 3rd Apr 2015

Wifi wasn't almost nonexistent in the rooms, and kinda inconvenient that you have to constantly press a button for the shower to stay on, but the staff was good. Darwin was awesome, he made my stay at the hostel for sure.

• 20th Mar 2015

The greatest environment to be in Barcelona

• 25th Dec 2014