9.3
Superb 2,335 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 2,335 Total Reviews
Pars Teatro hostel Located at C/ Albareda 12, , Barcelona.
Spain
Barcelona Barcelona 08004 C/ Albareda 12
93% 2335
41.3737585 2.1740515
    Rooms available

19th Jan 2017

Excellent! Lovely staff, very friendly and accommodating. They organized nightlife excursions, made homemade sangria and tapas, and when I had to catch a 4am bus, let me hang out at the hostel for a few hours before I left! Very happy overall with my experience. I would recommend Pars Teatro to any of my friends traveling to Barcelona.

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
6th Jan 2017
7.7

Good location, clean and friendly staff. Just poor management in relation to noice control late at night. Common room area down stairs but a group of people decided it would be nice to serenade eachother while playing a guitar in the hallway upstairs at 12pm. Management did nothing to move them away from the 4 occupied dorms and downstairs. Rooms were nice and clean, lots of space. Maybe a mirror in the bedrooms would be useful, something to heat the rooms in the winter. Location was great.

2nd Jan 2017

Clean, cozy place. Nice common room, friendly staff. Cool location near the water.

• Philippines, Female, 18-24
28th Dec 2016

It's amazing. There are a lot of people who smoke weed outside the hostel and you can see them inside too. I am not really comfortable with it. Also, everything can be heard in the room - people walking in the hallway, the toilet flushing, the water, I don't know. It's noisy. Hehe. And they charged my account before I arrived - didn't expect that. No notice at all. I thought I'm paying upon arrival. Other than that, everything is great!

• USA, Male, 18-24
28th Dec 2016

My favorite hostel that I have stayed at in Europe. Very cool atmosphere and decorations in the lobby area. The beds are about as comfortable as any that I've slept in. Best of all, the staff is very friendly and make a genuine effort to sit down, talk with you, and give you honest recommendations about what activities to do during your stay.

Hello Stephen, Thanks a lot for your positive feedback. It as a really pleasure to have you around. We hope to see soon. Happy New year and the best wishes from Barcelona. 8) Artik

• Australia, Female, 25-30
23rd Dec 2016

The staff made my stay, they are beyond welcoming. The hostel is pretty accessible to town and the rooms/showers are pretty good as far as hostels go. I will stay here again when I go back to Barcelona.

22nd Dec 2016

Great staff, warm hearted kind people who helped make the stay at the hostel all the more pleasing.

• Japan, Female, 25-30
20th Dec 2016

Nice clean,friendly staffs ,tidy room everything is perfect for me.Most important thing is cleanness:) I had really good time at this hostel. Id love to stay here again and I will soon. Thank you for beautiful days!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
16th Dec 2016

The beds are comfortable and facilities clean. Good location, but the staff and lounge room make this hostel a must. Mikey, Lill, Holly, Arctic and Lukas made it a fun warm family-vibe experience. Roger

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
13th Dec 2016

My 3 friends and I stayed here for 3 nights on our first trip to Barcelona and we absolutely loved it. The atmosphere is awesome, it's decently close to everything we needed and the staff are incredible. They went above and beyond anything we expected, including making a pot of sangria for us just because. Would not hesitate to come back again! Shout out to Gabriel, Lucas and Mike for all the awesome restaurant/bar recommendations and help with everything!