Pars Teatro hostel Reviews

C/ Albareda 12, Barcelona, Spain

Comfortable, clean and friendly helpful staff! The common room has a great atmosphere, I met so many great people here and also extended my stay.facilities where good. Cold aircons and large lockers! Would love to come back soon. would recomend for solo travelers too.

• 25th Jul 2015

The hostel was much cleaner than I anticipated--particularly the showers. However, the towels were atrocious. I was somewhat upset that not only did I have to pay to get a towel, but they were old and smelly. Do you not believe in laundry softener? Also, two of the employees were staying in the same room as I. I would always lock the door when I exited, but upon my return, they door was always unlocked. That is a safety issue, yet the hostel is not responsible for any thefts? Be more cognizant.

• 19th Jul 2015
  • Mexico

Dear x. As you say the hostel is super clean . so the towels are the same . logicaly after 3 days using a towel is not perfumed . you need a new towel every day.everybody has 2 keys roo and locker . we can not be after each asking close the door . the important is locker and your valuable in .the recepcion is 24 hours for your safe and on your service .i suggest you in 40 years old be in a hotel . a share room is for backpackers that are not worry for their old shows or blanckets.thanks

Cool vibes! Really social in the downstairs common room. Aircon broke while I was there but the staff moved me to a room that had aircon working so I can't complain. Good location too! Definitely ask Darwin to take you to the shot bar while you're there :) good stay.

The staff were so welcoming and we instantly felt at home. They helped us to make the most of our experience in Barcelona, showing us places to visit during the day, going on pub crawls, even walking to Montjuic to watch the sunset. The facilities were great, making it feel clean and safe. I couldn't recommend this hostel highly enough.

• 13th Jul 2015

I thought Pars Teatro was one of the most friendly hostels I've been to. They were very welcoming and offered daily social events to meet other people at the hostel.

• 13th Jul 2015
  • Wales

I had a blast at Pars Teatro. The staff were friendly and helpful, and the social atmosphere made my solo experience in Barcelona super fun. There were a few problems with the showers, but everyone made do. Full recommendation! Thanks, again!

There were some lovely points to this hostel, like the security, the 24hr staff, the lovely younger Spanish lady who helped us out loads or the American who used to live in Grantham! Great ladies, really helpful but there are a couple if down sides too like even though the staff try to make it a social all inclusive environment for some reason it doesn't quite work, people don't really seem to come out of their shell or the older lady on reception who seems to dislike everyone.

I really liked the atmosphere at the hostel, the staff was nice and there was a good wifi. My only complaint is that I booked a female dorm and on my second night (I stayed for two nights), there was two guys living in the room. Now I don't really mind staying in mixed dorms but I think I should have gotten what I booked.

• 4th Jul 2015
  • Sweden

Really nice place. Close to a metro stop. The lounge/kitchen on the main floor is a great place to hang out and meet people. When it's hot you have to ask for the A/C to be turned on in your room.

The staff was extremely helpful throughout our stay and gave us fantastic advice on what to explore and events going on nearby.

• 24th Jun 2015
  • India

super amazing hostel! super clean and staff are super awesome! they're are a lot of arranged events! great way to meet other travelers. sangria nights with delicious sangria!

Lovely, welcoming and relaxed hostel with helpful staff. I was a solo traveler and it was easy to meet people at the events organised by the hostel and in the communal areas. The interior decoration is nice and although it's not central the location is good - especially for the beach.

I really liked the location of the hostel and the atmosphere of the common area. I met so many amazing people through this hostel and we partied with sangria and cards most nights.

• 21st Jun 2015

Great hostel for meeting friendly people! It's a little pricey for what you get but the lockers and large and everyone has an individual powerpoint. Location is pretty up there, about a 20-25 min walk from the beach and 5-10 min from la rambla and one of the main metro stations 5 mins away that is very easy to use! Great security, locks on all doors and the staff are mostly great. On the first night we could only get wifi in the common room but then after that it was available everywhere.

The design of this hostel is really cool. It's a nice place to relax. The facilities are also good, plenty of showers and bathrooms and places to hang out. The location is a little off the beaten path but within walking distance to the old areas and beaches of Barcelona. I'd definitely consider staying again.

The atmosphere and staff where lovely. Would definitely go back.

Experience in it self was good, mostly just the people in the room that made experience a bit worse. really hot rooms, and only way to keep somewhat cool was to keep Windows open, and there was lots of noice from outside. 50% of room mates wanted air conditioning and was never a debate about if its a good idea or not. Since its easy to get sick when using airconditioning. A small guide on how to get cheap food in Barcelona would have been nice. otherwise staff was lovely and helpful!

• 17th Jun 2015
  • Finland

Hi Dear , Just at the entrance of the hostel on the wall you a have a big list of cheap foods in BCN.The air condicionair is open evey night from 22-23- to -10.00 ( clean time) - in the common room and kitchen during the day. If somebody didn,t want o have it and come to reception we advise them to use a blamcket ,This is a problem with your roommates if 6 persons in a room can,t arrange the idea is not our problem . if the other 5 didn,t want you could come to receptinon and change the room

Would recommend teatro, staff were really great and accommodating, the common area and kitchen were really nice to have and they organize things for everyone to do at night. We had a bad experience with roomates the first night and when we told staff they upgraded us into a better room and did everything they could to make us feel more comfortable. Not the cleanest, but great experience over all.

The staff was very friendly and willing to help us out. They try to make the hostel feel like a little community so it's a great place to meet people. Each room has little lockers so you don't have to worry about your stuff.

This was a great hostel. It's in the center--5 minute walk to La Ramblas and 10 to the beach. Everything was clean, bedrooms were quiet, and the common area was social. Staff was friendly and helpful, and the evening events were fun. Rooms have air conditioning, but you need to ask them to turn it on if you want it. I would stay here again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3