Pars Teatro hostel

9.3
Superb 2459 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 25-30
22nd May 2017

Must stay!! If you're going to Barcelona solo this place is great for meeting new people from all over the world. Everything is clean, beds are comfy, location is right on. I will definitely be back

• omarniazi349731
  • USA, Male, 18-24
16th May 2017

Honestly, everyone who works at this hostel is awesome ( Mike & Lucas are hilarious). Was a very diverse crowd of people and for my first time traveling outside of the United States, I found teatro to be perfect for me ( college student). I wouldn't look anywhere else if you're traveling to Barcelona, and trying to get the best atmosphere for the lowest price. Was a 20 minute WALK to the beach, and had a convenient metro station about a 2 minute walk away.

Hey Omar, the "hilarious" Mike & Lucas (hostel staff) would like to thank you for your review and congratulate you on your position as (college student.) It was a great weekend lads and hopefully see you soon on your second excursion out of the States

15th May 2017

Great location close to the metro and a easy walk to the beach were the highlights of this hostel. Not as many social activities as I would have expected but that's not why I booked it. Common room is nice with a kitchen located in it which due to the fact that wifi only works there, people congregated. Also, lockers come with their own locks which I really liked. Would definitely recommend and stay at again.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
13th May 2017

Absolutely fantastic hostel. Location is awesome. Walking distance from the metro and beach. It's the staff and atmosphere that truly make this hostel. There are social things on every night making it easy to meet people. I had an amazing time here!

• ashleyorgill2179
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
13th May 2017
7.1

It was a great location and it had a very relaxed atmosphere. I had a bad experience though as every shower I had was cold, the floor was dirty- my neck pillow was pushed under the bed by the cleaner and when I grabbed it, it had layers of dust all over it. The room was small, not enough room for everyone's bags. Plus- good wifi, kitchen facilities, laundry but only had 1 washer and 1 dryer. It's expensive, but I've heard most places in Barcelona are.

10th May 2017

If you don't book this hostel I have zero sympathy for you. Seriously was the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Every hostel has beds and bathrooms and showers but Pars Teatro gives you so much more. The people I met there I hope I never lose contact with. The staff will help you with ANYTHING you need. The family dinners and bottomless sangria combined with great staff and an intimate setting makes it PERFECT for solo travelers. Close to beach, tapas, gothic quarter, metro etc. BOOK IT!

10th May 2017
7.1

Looks ran down

9th May 2017

We are family now. If you want to have a great extended family while you are in Barcelona, this is the place to stay. The hospitality is great here and it's not too far to the beach and other things like La Rambla. Going to miss Mike, Lucas, Artik, Chantal, Sara and Argie-Gaby. I will be back soon!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
9th May 2017

Don't usually do reviews but this hostel was joy! Had heaps of fun! The whole crew get around you to make sure you are part of the family! Shout out to Lucas, Irish mike, artik and Sarah for making me feel welcome! Stay gold

• Singapore, Female, 25-30
5th May 2017

A great place to meet people to roam the crazy streets at night with. Hats off to the current staff that is the heart and soul of the hostel.