Pars Teatro hostel Reviews

C/ Albareda 12, Barcelona, Spain

1913 Total Reviews

Really great vibe, good hostel, would recommend

Amazing staff: Alice, Tom, Darwin, Kareem and the owner's daughter Sara ;) Great location. 20 minute walk to the beach. 3 blocks from La Rambla. 2 blocks from the metro. Great price. Definitely coming back. Great atmosphere in the hostel. Very friendly. they always have plans during the day and evening for you. Met some amazing people there. Don't be shy to ask if it's too hot in your room, they will crank up the AC.

• 12th Aug 2015
  • Colombia

This place was perfect for meeting people and having a nice spot to crash after the parties in Barcelona. All of the staff are amazing and some of the nicest people ever. You can tell that the owners take time to plan things for guests including some of the best hangover breakfast I've ever had (cooked by Tom!). Most of the big things to do are close by - the location is perfect. If I ever come back to Spain I would definitely stay here again.

• 11th Aug 2015

Slightly too expensive for what you're getting. Only a few showers for the whole hostel, although during my stay it wasn't too bad of a problem, water pressure is good and water is hot but it's a manual push one. Slightly disappointed by the location and it's definitely a party hostel. Younger group.

My friend and I stayed here for 2 nights as part of cycle tour from London to Alicante. The hostel was clean and quite quirky, rooms get very hot without air con on, which has to be turned on the desk which was a little irritating. Advertised as having bicycle parking but that is NOT true, we were charged 10 euros to do so and the staff seemed very surprised for us to arrive with bikes. Otherwise friendly.

• 6th Aug 2015
  • Scotland

Cute little hostel in a spot that's close to Las Ramblas and the metro. Wifi is strong in the rooms. It has aircon but beware - they only let you have it on at night. We had been out late one night and wanted to sleep in and the staff came in about 9am and turned off the aircon while we were sleeping. We woke up absolutely roasting. Showers are those ones that turn off after 20 seconds. Other than that we had a good stay here.

Hi, Thanks for your coments. Sorry for having locked hours for A/c during some days because of unusual high temprature in Barcelona . we had to programe more in moment that everybody is in the room and take of some hours for cleanning and give fresh air to the rooms for new check ins .the air 24 hours is open in common area and in the rooms only some hours is not .hope you understand .The showers are estandard showers using in all hoteles and hostels and for sure much more than 20 secound .

I am a returned guest, this was my second time staying at this hostel. Decent location for site seeing and not to far from the beach. Typical dorms with bunks equipped with large locker and power outlet for each bed. Staff are friendly. Nice common area with good music playing. Hostel offer host activities such as sangria night, paella making ckassss, and bar nights. Recommended :)

Comfortable, clean and friendly helpful staff! The common room has a great atmosphere, I met so many great people here and also extended my stay.facilities where good. Cold aircons and large lockers! Would love to come back soon. would recomend for solo travelers too.

• 25th Jul 2015

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed at. I had SO much fun. The facility is nice and is cleaned daily. The decor is super cute & cozy. AND there is AC in all of the rooms! (just have to ask them to turn it on every few hours) The staff is extremely friendly and happy to hang out and give you tips on where to go. Darwin, one of the employees, is always getting the travelers together and hosting cocktail nights and beach parties. I made more friends here than any other hostel this summer.

• 19th Jul 2015

The hostel was much cleaner than I anticipated--particularly the showers. However, the towels were atrocious. I was somewhat upset that not only did I have to pay to get a towel, but they were old and smelly. Do you not believe in laundry softener? Also, two of the employees were staying in the same room as I. I would always lock the door when I exited, but upon my return, they door was always unlocked. That is a safety issue, yet the hostel is not responsible for any thefts? Be more cognizant.

• 19th Jul 2015
  • Mexico

Dear x. As you say the hostel is super clean . so the towels are the same . logicaly after 3 days using a towel is not perfumed . you need a new towel every day.everybody has 2 keys roo and locker . we can not be after each asking close the door . the important is locker and your valuable in .the recepcion is 24 hours for your safe and on your service .i suggest you in 40 years old be in a hotel . a share room is for backpackers that are not worry for their old shows or blanckets.thanks

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. The rooms were a little small but still fine. A large locker was provided in the room which was good. The A/C was good but you had to asked reception at the front desk to turn it on / off so you did not have control over it. It was fine if you told them to keep it on. The showers had the water save mode where you have to push the button every 10 - 15 second. Common area downstairs was cool & easy to meet people. Would defs stay again!

Cool vibes! Really social in the downstairs common room. Aircon broke while I was there but the staff moved me to a room that had aircon working so I can't complain. Good location too! Definitely ask Darwin to take you to the shot bar while you're there :) good stay.

loved this place it's a home away from home comfy rooms and common area the bathrooms are also good the location is also great. so close to la rambla and the beaches

The staff were so welcoming and we instantly felt at home. They helped us to make the most of our experience in Barcelona, showing us places to visit during the day, going on pub crawls, even walking to Montjuic to watch the sunset. The facilities were great, making it feel clean and safe. I couldn't recommend this hostel highly enough.

• 13th Jul 2015

I thought Pars Teatro was one of the most friendly hostels I've been to. They were very welcoming and offered daily social events to meet other people at the hostel.

• 13th Jul 2015
  • Wales

Overall a nice little hostel. They had organised events on the nights I stayed, although they weren't the best i've experienced it was still a good chance to meet people. The beds aren't very comfortable and the staff were very reluctant to use the air conditioning despite it being 30+ degrees(celsius). The location is pretty good, not very far from the beach.

I had a blast at Pars Teatro. The staff were friendly and helpful, and the social atmosphere made my solo experience in Barcelona super fun. There were a few problems with the showers, but everyone made do. Full recommendation! Thanks, again!

There were some lovely points to this hostel, like the security, the 24hr staff, the lovely younger Spanish lady who helped us out loads or the American who used to live in Grantham! Great ladies, really helpful but there are a couple if down sides too like even though the staff try to make it a social all inclusive environment for some reason it doesn't quite work, people don't really seem to come out of their shell or the older lady on reception who seems to dislike everyone.

I really liked the atmosphere at the hostel, the staff was nice and there was a good wifi. My only complaint is that I booked a female dorm and on my second night (I stayed for two nights), there was two guys living in the room. Now I don't really mind staying in mixed dorms but I think I should have gotten what I booked.

• 4th Jul 2015
  • Sweden

Really nice place. Close to a metro stop. The lounge/kitchen on the main floor is a great place to hang out and meet people. When it's hot you have to ask for the A/C to be turned on in your room.

« first « Prev 1 2 3