Pars Teatro hostel Reviews

C/ Albareda 12, Barcelona, Spain

super amazing hostel! super clean and staff are super awesome! they're are a lot of arranged events! great way to meet other travelers. sangria nights with delicious sangria!

Lovely, welcoming and relaxed hostel with helpful staff. I was a solo traveler and it was easy to meet people at the events organised by the hostel and in the communal areas. The interior decoration is nice and although it's not central the location is good - especially for the beach.

Great hostel for meeting friendly people! It's a little pricey for what you get but the lockers and large and everyone has an individual powerpoint. Location is pretty up there, about a 20-25 min walk from the beach and 5-10 min from la rambla and one of the main metro stations 5 mins away that is very easy to use! Great security, locks on all doors and the staff are mostly great. On the first night we could only get wifi in the common room but then after that it was available everywhere.

The atmosphere and staff where lovely. Would definitely go back.

Experience in it self was good, mostly just the people in the room that made experience a bit worse. really hot rooms, and only way to keep somewhat cool was to keep Windows open, and there was lots of noice from outside. 50% of room mates wanted air conditioning and was never a debate about if its a good idea or not. Since its easy to get sick when using airconditioning. A small guide on how to get cheap food in Barcelona would have been nice. otherwise staff was lovely and helpful!

• 17th Jun 2015
  • Finland

Hi Dear , Just at the entrance of the hostel on the wall you a have a big list of cheap foods in BCN.The air condicionair is open evey night from 22-23- to -10.00 ( clean time) - in the common room and kitchen during the day. If somebody didn,t want o have it and come to reception we advise them to use a blamcket ,This is a problem with your roommates if 6 persons in a room can,t arrange the idea is not our problem . if the other 5 didn,t want you could come to receptinon and change the room

Would recommend teatro, staff were really great and accommodating, the common area and kitchen were really nice to have and they organize things for everyone to do at night. We had a bad experience with roomates the first night and when we told staff they upgraded us into a better room and did everything they could to make us feel more comfortable. Not the cleanest, but great experience over all.

The staff was very friendly and willing to help us out. They try to make the hostel feel like a little community so it's a great place to meet people. Each room has little lockers so you don't have to worry about your stuff.

This was a great hostel. It's in the center--5 minute walk to La Ramblas and 10 to the beach. Everything was clean, bedrooms were quiet, and the common area was social. Staff was friendly and helpful, and the evening events were fun. Rooms have air conditioning, but you need to ask them to turn it on if you want it. I would stay here again.

Very nice staff! An okay location, but Barcelona's attractions are so spread out so it depends on what your main interests are. It was a good location for wanting the beach. The wifi worked well. Overall a good stay!

We had a great time here! Everything was awesome! Short walk to the beach, very inviting and helpful staf, full kitchen and they had a mojito night!! Would come back!

• 10th Jun 2015

I loved this hotel ! It was very fun to meet people who come from whole world. Activities are very funny and It was cool to discover english and spanish breakfasts. A very good welcome with cool persons Clean place and the kitchen is big

• 8th Jun 2015

Felt like family here! I miss everyone already and recommend this place to anyone who is going to Barcelona. The owners Giti & Soroosh are both so caring and invested in your comfort and satisfaction of your trip. The staff here is equally kind and knowledgeable in all things Barcelona. This hostel feels incredibly young and alive as there is always something to do. Big shoutout to Tina, Dario and Darwin for working tirelessly to create a great atmosphere that any visitor would miss when leaving

Pars Teatro was a great choice for our weekend away in Barcelona. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful when it came to any question about the city. Free tapas and the Sangria nights were a nice, unexpected addition to the stay and the air conditioning units made it very easy to sleep at night. I would recommend this hostel to anybody going in Barcelona.

This was my first experience in a hostel and it was incredible. Not only was the staff extremely helpful and respectful, but the facility was clean and had air conditioning (a BIG bonus in Spain). The first night we got there they had a FREE tapas night which allowed everybody staying at the hostel to socialize. They had deals available for going out to the clubs and bars. I have ZERO complaints about my experience - and it was affordable!! The location was an easy access point to everything.

Wow what a fantastic hostel!Very beautiful and clean!The location is perfect close to the center and to the beach! The staff was amazing and professional!The common area is perfect for meeting new people and being in the company!i will definitely come back! ciaooo

• 2nd Jun 2015

Definitely the best hostel I've stayed in. Near La Rambla and 15 minutes walk to the beach, clean, friendly and beautifully decorated. The rooms are nice, each bed has its own plug and locker you can put your bags in. A million thanks to Dario, Darwin and Sara. See you soon!

• 2nd Jun 2015
  • Philippines

This is by far the bast hostel I've stayed throughout my Europe travels. I felt like I was at home, what was meant to be a 7 day stay will have extended to 25 days all up when I leave EU, I just had to keep coming back because I love Barcelona & Pars Teatro. The facilities are beautiful, beds are comfy, location is perfect, staff are amazing & atmosphere is relaxed but fun. I'd also recommend it for solo travellers as it was a friendly social place, & great if travelling on a budget.

• 31st May 2015

Chose this hostel because of the good price, central location and nice looking interior and found everything as expected. The laid back communal area is great for meeting people, reading a book or preparing a meal. Dorms and bathrooms are super clean. The family and staff are lovely and took great care of me. Many main sites are in walking distance and port and beach are really close. City vacations depend a lot on a great hostel and I extended my stay for a couple extra nights. Had a great time

• 31st May 2015

It's the coolest hostel I've ever found. Fells like home, great atmospher, nice staff, helpful and kind. Very neat and clean, a great value for the money paid.

• 27th May 2015

The Hostel is very good located, between the oldtown and the beach. The staff welcomes you very friendly and can help you with very useful information, whats the best way to discover Barcelona. You should join the sangria nights. This is one the best places I' ve ever stayed, because of the nice atmosphere.