Superb 2,030 Total Reviews
Superb 2,030 Total Reviews
Pars Teatro hostel Located at C/ Albareda 12, , Barcelona.
Spain
Barcelona Barcelona 08004 C/ Albareda 12
94% 2030
41.3737585 2.1740515
    Rooms available

23rd Apr 2016
7.7

great common room and awesome staff! Location is close to the port and a walk to the beaches, but have to take the metro if you want to go closer into the heart of downtown. Definitely a party hostel!

• USA, Male, 18-24
21st Apr 2016

This is actually by far the best hostel I have ever been in (and I have been in many). The staff: Lukas, Simon, Darwing, Mike and Amandao are awesome. They are all super cool and super helpful. If your going to Barcelona, it would simply be a mistake to not stay here. They have events every night and if your not feeling it, they are down to hang and will throw on a movie. I wish there were more hostels like this one to be honest. Great facilities, awesome location, great people.

• USA, Female, 25-30
15th Apr 2016

I loved staying here! The staff really made me feel at home and I had so much fun with them! With the theme nights and the chill vibe I really felt I was back at college in my dorms, but the facilities at the hostel were much nicer ^^ Thanks guys I'll definitely come back!

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
13th Apr 2016

Cleanest Hostel by a mile with the most friendly, helpful and welcoming staff. Would definitely recommend to everyone!

• Argentina, Male, 25-30
13th Apr 2016

Recomiendo a lot ! Thank you amigos- great vibes-

• USA, Male, 18-24
11th Apr 2016

Great group of people, very helpful and seem to know their stuff. Always helpful and willing to sit back and chill with their guests. The location is right by the Gothic quarter, and accessible to metro to take you anywhere. Las Ramblas and the Cathedral are few streets aways. Definitely stay here, these guys know how to show someone a good time

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
7th Apr 2016

Had an awesome 9 days at Teatro. Amanda, Mike, Darwin, Lucas and Simon all looked after us immensley. Great atmosphere at the hostel, with nights out, beer in the vending machine and the best chilli this side of the Atlantic. The best time we've had on our Euro trip and already booked our return in 6 weeks time! Thanks for the laughs everyone- Ben and Katy

• Canada, Mixed Group, 25-30
6th Apr 2016

This was a great hostel! We were only there one short night, but everyone was very accommodating and friendly. Lucas is the man! I'll definitely be back!

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
4th Apr 2016

Teatro was awesome :) Out of the millions of hostels in Barcelona we chose the right one. It's a really convenient location, and a beautiful property. The staff was so rad! We arrived and were checked in by Simon who gave us a beer and a much needed good attitude, then cooked dinner(with a vegan option

• Canada, Female, 18-24
1st Apr 2016
8.0

It was my first time in a hostel and I loved my stay. I felt very safe and the staff was amazing. It was a very young environment, so the staff often organized social events and or were happy to help us with providing information about things to do in the city of Barcelona. I would definitely recommend it.