Pars Teatro hostel Reviews

C/ Albareda 12, Barcelona, Spain

1975 Total Reviews

Wow this place was amazing. Really impressed with this one. It was definitely the best place I've stayed at so far in my gap year. Great location, very close to the centre of the city, the main bars/clubs, and perfect beach/metro connections. Awesome staff, Guiti, Soroush, Alice, Darwin, Kitt, and especially Tom. Cool young atmosphere and an incredible vibe. Always some group trips planned e.g. pub crawls/beach parties. Very clean and quiet when it needs to be. Definitely recommending. 10/10

• 1st Oct 2015

Better than expected. The international staff were nice and took people out to a bar and a club at night. If the owners would take down the threatening signs about all the things they charge fees for (not being on time for check out, luggage storage (only available until 8 pm), €1 per page you print, etc.), the vibe would be better. In reality it's more relaxed, common area is open all night, wifi is pretty good. Hot water shortage is a problem and female/male toilets not marked clearly.

- The staff wasn't really enthusiastic. - Whilst arriving at our room, people were sleeping in our room. We talked to someone of the staff and after a few minutes looking at the excel file he FINALLY came of his chair to check it out. - Had to make our own bed, not a biggy but we were told the room wasn't ready yet at 13.00 h. So we expected this was already done. Btw room wasn't clean! - Showers were cold. - Noices! Lots of laughter etc in the night, could hear some people through the wall.

• 26th Sep 2015

Sketchy part of town, but quick walk places. Staff does a good job to ensure security.

It depends on what you're looking for, but know that this is a party hostel! The facilities are pretty decent, but I had a bad experience with some of the other guests staying here at the same time as me. REALLY loud coming into and out of the room and at one point actually woke me up on purpose! I'm not antisocial... I'd just like to get a good nights sleep from time to time. Would probably stay somewhere else if I had to do it again.

Quality hostel with fantastic location and very clean rooms. A good choice to stay if you want a chilled atmosphere.

You can't beat Teatro, great atmosphere, great location, great people. There's this Tom character who is a real baguette, a good baguette mind you. Would definitely recommend

• 21st Sep 2015

A great hostel in a location that is just far away from everything to where you can get a good night sleep but also a short walk to anywhere. Dont oversleep though or you will be subject to a cold shower. Other that that a great hostel that I would definitely return to.

Very mixed here. Location was superb. The staff seemed really lazy, Alice was cool and friendly but the New Zealand guy was rude, really strange and weird, kind of creepy too. We had to sleep in the same room as the hostel workers which was strange. The owner was eccentric but she meant well. Supposedly a party hostel but it was really quiet when we were there and most people were really douchey and tame. My stuff was mopped under the bed and messed up, which was quite rude of the cleaners.

Perfect hostel!! Greate location.. very clean and beautiful organized. The staff was amazing and made me feel at home with greate atmosphere. When I will come to Barcelona again i will definitely stay there again.

• 15th Sep 2015
  • Israel

Gracias Edan!! It was great having you here. Definitely come back and visit us soon!!! All the best with everything back in Israel. Alice :)

The best hostel ever! I spent there 3 nights as a solo traveler, and had a great time. Stuff is really friendly and extremely helpful , organizing social activities every night :) They gave me good sightseeing tips, so I enjoyed my stay to the fullest and met amazing peaple :) Moreover, the hostel is very clean and nicely decorated, good value for money. I highly recommend it!

• 10th Sep 2015
  • Poland

Great hostel! One of the best we've stayed in. The staff were amazing and recommended lots of great things in the area. There was always something scheduled for you to do as a group of you'd like. 10min walk from the beach. Everything was wonderful!

I too read the reviews before staying here and the mixed comments had me weary of staying here. But I ended up staying for four days longer than I had intended because I had such a good experience with this hostel. I've stayed in bigger hostels with more amenities and better facilities but few have as fun of an atmosphere and as friendly of a staff as Teatro. The employees and even the owners were all very helpful and hard working at making everyone feel at home. I definitely recommend.

• 31st Aug 2015

I loved my stay at Teatro hostel. Dario, Darwin, Alice, Karim and Tom were all super friendly and always willing to help. The activities they organized such as sangria nights, paella cooking classes, beach parties, pub crawls etc were all really fun and a great way of meeting people. The hostel decoration is really cute and gives a really homely feel. Location is perfect, right near la rambla and the beach is an easy walk away! I had a great stay and will definitely be back. Thanks guys!!!!

• 28th Aug 2015

I had a really good time meeting people staying in the hostel from all over the world aswell as the staff who are also very diverse and extremely friendly. The decoration is also pretty good and i like how theres always chill music playing in the common room. My only comment is they should like make a different system to operate the ACs. Turning off the AC while your sleeping is not the best feeling in the world.

• 28th Aug 2015
  • Egypt

I cannot say enough good things about this hostel. It's everything you want. It's quirky, and has a homey feel. The people who work there are helpful, friendly and are all round cheerful people. The location is really close to everything and if not its only a short train ride away. The activities they organise are great. My favourite being the hike to the Bunker / drinking san gria at the top overlooking Barcelona over sunset. Do yourself a favour and stay here, you'll have the time of your life

Very homey, great staff, clean, great experience.

• 22nd Aug 2015

Party Hostel! Great atmosphere. Would def stay again! Go for drinks with 'handsome' Tom!!!!

This hostel made my stay in Barcelona absolutely amazing! The location was perfect, the hostel was perfect and the staff was perfect! There was always something fun to do at the hostel, whether it was sangria night or a beach party. And the breakfast made by Tom in the morning was the perfect hangover cure after him and Darwin took us out to the clubs and bars. The other staff was great too! Dario, Karim and Alice were awesome and if I had more than 500 characters I could go on and on about it!

• 18th Aug 2015

Really great vibe, good hostel, would recommend

1 2 Next » last »